Ruins of Azreon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ruins of Azreon

Through the ashes of defeat, greatness rises once more

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Morning Star
Ever Lasting Solitary Silence... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 8:03 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Frozen Sunset
Ever Lasting Solitary Silence... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 7:59 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Guarding Of The Messenger
Ever Lasting Solitary Silence... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 7:55 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Lily Child
Ever Lasting Solitary Silence... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 6:37 pm by Broken Hearted Desire

» Crystal Lake
Ever Lasting Solitary Silence... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 7:29 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Long First Day
Ever Lasting Solitary Silence... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 2:33 pm by Roe

» Untimely arrival
Ever Lasting Solitary Silence... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 4:33 pm by Roe

» Do Not Feed IT Anymore...
Ever Lasting Solitary Silence... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 3:32 pm by Blackfyre

» Music IS my life...
Ever Lasting Solitary Silence... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 11:41 am by Dust Killagin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum
Free Teen Chat

Ever Lasting Solitary Silence...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Dust Killagin
Ruins Moderator
Ruins Moderator
Dust Killagin

Gold : 5480

Ever Lasting Solitary Silence... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ever Lasting Solitary Silence...   Ever Lasting Solitary Silence... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 2:04 pm

The shadow world still looked the same as it did a few minutes ago "This way." Dust said calmly then gestured forwards "He resides in one of these panels of light, but i can't remember which one it was.". He stood in front of one panel and vanished into it. A few seconds later he came back soaking wet "No not that one." he walked slowly as he passed a few more panels.
Back to top Go down
Crissa
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Crissa

Gold : 5380

PostSubject: Re: Ever Lasting Solitary Silence...   Ever Lasting Solitary Silence... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 2:07 pm

Crissa blinked and stepped forwards. She didn't like this place, she never did like it when her vision was impaired. She snickered as he came out from one the panels soaking wet. "Haha, yeah unless he's a fish." She laughed softly again at her comment and followed after him.
Back to top Go down
Dust Killagin
Ruins Moderator
Ruins Moderator
Dust Killagin

Gold : 5480

PostSubject: Re: Ever Lasting Solitary Silence...   Ever Lasting Solitary Silence... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 2:34 pm

Dust stopped at a peculiar looking panel "I doubt this is it, but it looks like fun." he looked to Crissa then pulled her closer "Ok, since you volunteered.." he pushed her into it "Tell me what it's like when you get back." he smiled then sat down and waited.
Back to top Go down
Crissa
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Crissa

Gold : 5380

PostSubject: Re: Ever Lasting Solitary Silence...   Ever Lasting Solitary Silence... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 2:50 pm

She laughed softly once more before falling silent and eyed the door. "Fun? Not really. And why don't you know where his 'door' is? Why not?" She jerked forward as he grabbed at her arm. "Hey, easy." She pulled her arm away from him and blinked. "Wait, I what?"

She took a step back as she was pushed into the 'door.' She turned toward whatever it was that was here. She stood in a similar forest as the one they had left. "Hm." She glanced to either side then noticed a bit of smoke up ahead. She didn't bother waiting or worrying and took off toward the smoke.

It only took her a minute or so to come on a small house. It was a wood cottage, normal looking and all. Her eyes went wide as a small bit of fire came at her. She ducked before hopping into the tree. "What the hell?" she yelled, looking around for who had thrown it at her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ever Lasting Solitary Silence...   Ever Lasting Solitary Silence... - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ever Lasting Solitary Silence...
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ruins of Azreon :: Eastern Azreon :: Petrified Forest of Heraion-
Jump to: