Ruins of Azreon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ruins of Azreon

Through the ashes of defeat, greatness rises once more

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Morning Star
Music IS my life... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 8:03 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Frozen Sunset
Music IS my life... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 7:59 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Guarding Of The Messenger
Music IS my life... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 7:55 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Lily Child
Music IS my life... I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 6:37 pm by Broken Hearted Desire

» Crystal Lake
Music IS my life... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 7:29 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Long First Day
Music IS my life... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 2:33 pm by Roe

» Untimely arrival
Music IS my life... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 4:33 pm by Roe

» Do Not Feed IT Anymore...
Music IS my life... I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 3:32 pm by Blackfyre

» Music IS my life...
Music IS my life... I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 11:41 am by Dust Killagin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum
Free Teen Chat

Music IS my life...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Crissa
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Crissa

Gold : 5380

Music IS my life... Empty
PostSubject: Music IS my life...   Music IS my life... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 8:10 pm

Trevor grumbled softly, giving a quick glare to her before sticking his tongue out. "Yeah, well just remember, you are the one that let me near those instruments."

Claire stopped playing and turned sideways to look back at Des. "Glad to see you so psyched and ready. It's great." She turned to pull her legs up so she tap the drumsticks over her thighs, matching the notes Des began to play. She tapped a bit more, matching Des's notes with her own perfectly.

She stopped suddenly, not a second after Des and smiled at her. "Oh yeah, you're back." She turned around as Trevor turned off from the road they were on. She turned back around at the squeal, laughing once. "He has a sick sense of humor, doesn't he?" she giggled softly.

"All right, we're here." He stopped near a large stage, several bands already practicing as a small crowd was gathering. "Thanks, Trevor," Claire told him, leaning over to give him a quick hug, which he returned before she climbed out of the car and shut the door. "C'mon, Des. We have to get going."
Back to top Go down
Dust Killagin
Ruins Moderator
Ruins Moderator
Dust Killagin

Gold : 5480

PostSubject: Re: Music IS my life...   Music IS my life... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 8:25 pm

She sighed "He has the worst, mot disgusting sense of humor ever. You don't even know half of it." she thought about all the times he made her do things against her will and she would end up getting humiliated 'Did I not just say don't think too much.' she felt a slight pain in the back of her head "What did you just do?" she said panickingly.

'Ohh that was nothing. Wait feel this.' the pain went sharper "What the fuck are you doing to me?" the voice only laughed then went quiet. She stepped out of the car and fixed up her shirt and coat "You ready for this?" she turned to Claire.

She grabbed her guitar and strapped it to her back then slowly walked onto the pavement outside the city hall. Most of the Azreon's events were held in this area and usually only lasted a day or so, thats why the Cirque was put far away. She thought a bit to herself then spoke to Claire as the walked "Hey we should go to the Cirque after this...Or maybe tomorrow. You game?".
Back to top Go down
Crissa
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Crissa

PostSubject: Re: Music IS my life...   Music IS my life... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 8:34 pm

Claire nodded, looking down at Des's shirt as she pulled her coat on. "You sure he's not going to do that again?" She raised her eyes and looked at her wonderingly.

She sighed, looking toward the crowd and other bands. "I suppose as ready as I'll ever be." She twirled one of the drumsticks around her fingers of her right hand as she followed after Des. "I'm game. I say we do it while we're here. I'm sure Trevor wouldn't mind."

She glanced behind them and saw Trevor following a few feet behind them. His hands were in his pockets and his brown hair rested over his eyes. He crossed his arms as he stood at the edge of the crowd. "Good luck, guys. I'll be here when you get done."
Back to top Go down
Dust Killagin
Ruins Moderator
Ruins Moderator
Dust Killagin

PostSubject: Re: Music IS my life...   Music IS my life... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 1:56 am

The crowd began to move around and pour into the Hall. Turning she waved to Trevor "You better be here." she said with a smirk, she span around and quickly pointed middle finger at him before they disappeared into the crowd. She gazed at a small table where a thin looking girl sat at a table holding the register in her hands.

Dezka rested her arms on the table "Ummh hey." she said softly, the girl lowered the book and looked at Dezka through her glasses, the girl sighed deeply "Are you here to sign up?". She nodded quickly in answer, the girl handed her a pan and span the book around then pointed to two open slots "Then just sign here....and here.". She took the pen and quickly signed herself in, placing the pen down and looking to Claire.

"You do know the Cirque moved from here long time ago. They complained about it being too crowded for this place.". The crowd that was all around them earlier was now reduced to only another group. "The Cirque moved a bit to the South of here, nearby Lake Mi'Ohlan 's side." she dug her hands into her pocket as the other group moved towards them.

The small group consisted of two males and a girl. The first male looked as though he was only fifteen he had a guitar strapped to his back and wore a knee long deep blue coat, a white shirt and baggy black jeans, he seemed to be the leader of the group. The second male looked around sixteen but he was much shorter but looked as though he worked out way too much, he wore a sleeveless dark grey shirt and and baggy brown pants, his arms were folded across his chest and his hands were gloved. The girl looked only about ten or so she had drumsticks tucked into her pocket, she was wearing a tight deep red shirt that didn't help at all in bringing out her flat chest, and a pair of skinny blue jeans.

The lead male stepped in between them "Excuse me ladies." he had a strong English accent, he took the pen and signed in, writing down the names of all his group members. He turned and patted Dezka on the back "I guess I'll be seeing you perform, Desrey, Claire.", he turned away and the other two followed him without saying a word. Dezka turned to Claire "Who the fuck was that?".
Back to top Go down
Crissa
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Crissa

PostSubject: Re: Music IS my life...   Music IS my life... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 1:40 pm

Trevor raised one hand to wave to them, returning the middle finger before he crossed his arms again. "Fine. But just because of that, you're sitting on the roof on the way back," he called before they disappeared.

Claire laughed softly at the two before following Des up the table. She looked over her shoulder as she signed the papers, taking the pen when she finished to sign her own name. She looked up at Des as she handed the papers back to the girl behind the table and waved them to go ahead in.

"Oh. No I didn't know that. It's too crowded? Why would they say that?" she asked sarcastically. She smiled and giggled once, remembering the major crowd that had been there only a minute or so before.

Claire turned toward the other group as they came forward, taking a step back as the male stepped between her and Des. She scoffed softly, twirling one drumstick in her hand. She blinked her large eyes, ready to smack the male's hand with the drumstick if he touched her. "I'm not sure. I don't think I've seen him around before so how did he know who we were?"

She glanced around a moment, making sure no one was within ear shot as she pulled Des by the arm a foot or two away. "Do you think he has a talent?" she whispered, curiously.
Back to top Go down
Dust Killagin
Ruins Moderator
Ruins Moderator
Dust Killagin

PostSubject: Re: Music IS my life...   Music IS my life... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 1:58 pm

She watched the group leave over her shoulder not moving her eyes from the lead male. She turned to Claire as she was pulled from the table "Ummh.." she looked back to him as he entered through the doors to the stadium "If he has a guitar on his back and his here then yes, i think his got mad skills." she sighed as she clutched her head "I think we just met our rivals for this competition.".

She walked back to the table and looked to the lady "Mind if i take a look at the papers again." the lady didn't bother looking up at her, "I'll take that as a yes." she grabbed the papers and read the names of the members of the other group "Daniel, Chris and Rayne." she looked to Claire.

"You recognize any of those names?" she remembered the way he spoke, the strong English accent in his tone "Maybe they're from outta town?" she placed the papers down then walked slowly towards Claire with her head low. 'I don't like that kid.', she gazed up then sighed "You don't like anyone.", the voice scoffed 'He has a weird vibe to him...Stay away from him.' the voice demanded, she thought for a second then agreed.

"We should probably keep away from those creeps." she said to Claire. She hooked her arm onto Claire's and pulled her along "We're going to be late, let's get going." she dashed off to the stadium doors.
Back to top Go down
Crissa
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Crissa

PostSubject: Re: Music IS my life...   Music IS my life... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 2:13 pm

Claire nodded slowly, looking to the three as they enetered the stadium. "Wonderful. Well, since you're back I'm sure we'll kick their asses easy. I hope." She glanced to the doors again, the slightest bit of worry showing in her features.

She walked back to stand next to Des as she looked at the names on the paper. "Hm. They've got to be. I'd recognise that accent if I'd heard it before. It would have been nice if the other two had talked." She sighed softly and shrugged. "Oh well, I guess. We'll just have to wait and see them perform."

"Yeah, he kind of gave me the creeps. Did you feel anything weird when he touched you?" She hooked her arm around Des's as she trotted after her. "Right."
Back to top Go down
Dust Killagin
Ruins Moderator
Ruins Moderator
Dust Killagin

PostSubject: Re: Music IS my life...   Music IS my life... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 2:24 pm

She thought about it a while, the moment when he touched her, she felt as though she had blanked out "Ummh yea he kinda..." she stopped trying to of a way to say it "..mind fucked me." she laughed at her comment the stepped into the Stadium.

The stadiums inside was lit up brightly with hundreds of spotlights, the stage was made of wood and placed in the cent so all could watch. There were many seats around the inside of the stadium. The entrance was a small red room that had only two directions to go either left or right, each way led to the stadiums center anyways so it didn't matter which way someone took.

She looked left then right "Yea the other two were freakishly quiet.", she looked left then right again, not being able to decide, she turned to Claire "Which way do you think we should go?". Trying to remember which way the other group had gone, 'Left honey. go left.' the voice sighed then giggled to itself and "You're trying to tick me again aren't you?" the voice only snickered back to her then went silent.
Back to top Go down
Crissa
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Crissa

PostSubject: Re: Music IS my life...   Music IS my life... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 2:43 pm

Claire nodded, laughing at her comment and stepped into the Stadium beside her. "Yeah. I know, it was so weird."

She glanced around at the large space, her eyes going a bit wide at all the seats and lights, her mouth falling open slightly. "Whoa. No wonder this place gets so crowded. It's huge." She nodded, her mouth still hanging open.

She pulled herself from her surprise and looked left then right. "Yeah they were. Um, not sure. Whichever way leads to the stage I guess?" She shrugged and looked up at Des. "Does he have anything to say? Like good luck. I mean, it wouldn't hurt."
Back to top Go down
Dust Killagin
Ruins Moderator
Ruins Moderator
Dust Killagin

PostSubject: Re: Music IS my life...   Music IS my life... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 3:00 pm

The voice laughed 'I do have one thing to say.', she sighed not really wanting to know "And what's that?", 'When either of you die, I'm gonna pay you back for the torment you put me through everyday in this miserable world.' she scoffed slightly "Are you pms-ing?" she laughed at her sarcastic question, the voice didn't find it remotely funny then shut itself up.

She tugged on Claire's arm and went to her left. The short built up man from the group stepped through the hall way "'Ello ladies." Dezka smiled at him shyly "Hi. Can we get through please?" she asked plainly, the voice spoke up 'You shouldn't have gone let dear.' then laughed and faded away. The man spread out his arms and shook his head "Sorry but I can't do that." she looked angry now "Why not exactly?", the male shrugged "The boss says you two are a threat to our chances of winning.".

Dezka turned to Claire "What should we do?", the voice answered the question quickly 'Smash him out of your way.', she sighed. She span the guitar to her front and slammed down hard against the strings, a black pulse of energy shot at him an sent him flying a few feet back "Happy now?".

Last edited by Dust Killagin on Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Too many names to remember >.<)
Back to top Go down
Crissa
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Crissa

PostSubject: Re: Music IS my life...   Music IS my life... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 3:13 pm

Claire continued to look either way, not really sure where to go. She glanced up to Des, wondering what her and he were talking about. She noticed a smile on her face, though she probably didn't notice, and wondered what was so funny.

She followed as Des tugged her toward the left. "Guessing he told you?" she wondered. She blinked, stopping in front of the male. "Hello," she smiled up at the male. She scoffed softly and crossed her arms, tapping the drumsticks against her upper arm unhappily. "Well your boss needs to deal with a bit of competition. Either way we're going to knock your 'group' on their asses. Whether here or on stage, it's yoru choice."

She glanced from the male to Des. "Knock him on his ass!" She smiled and laughed softly. "Just like that. C'mon, we better get backstage." She grabbed Des's wrist and pulled her up the side steps and backstage.
Back to top Go down
Dust Killagin
Ruins Moderator
Ruins Moderator
Dust Killagin

PostSubject: Re: Music IS my life...   Music IS my life... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 3:27 pm

She felt herself being dragged from where she stood, her head was spinning and felt much heavier than before "Whats happening to me?", the voice sighed 'That little burst you did back there took more out of you then you thought. I could help you recover but I need to recharge as well.', she looked around trying to make out where they were going.

As she noticed they were backstage she smiled, tugging her arm away from Claire's grip, she headed for the bathroom. The room began to spin and she pushed open the door to the restrooms. She walked over to the sinks with her hands clutched onto her head, leaning over one of the sinks she threw up slightly, the voice spoke softly 'Now that is just horrid.', "Fuck you." she scoffed while wiping at her mouth with a bit of tissue.

She opened the taps and let the water carry it away "What do you need to recharge?" she asked the voice 'Well nothing realy. I just need to spread 'em.'. She looked down to her legs "I'm not spreading anything for you." the voice laughed 'You are one messed up girl. I meant the wings.' she laughed softly as she forgot about the wings being her shirt "Go ahead." she sighed as she gazed around the room making sure nobody else was there.
Back to top Go down
Crissa
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Crissa

PostSubject: Re: Music IS my life...   Music IS my life... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 3:37 pm

Claire watched as Des headed toward the bathroom and glanced around. She sighed, thankful she didn't see the other two from the group. After a few minutes, she looked around again for Des. "I hope she's ok," she mumbled.

Sighing deeply, she stuffed the drumsticks into one pocket as she shook out her hands. A bit of her magic shot from her hands and hit a box a few feet to her left and fell over. Claire jumped at the noise, laughing quietly to herself at how jumpy she was. Taking the drumsticks from her pocket, she went to sit in a chair so Des would see her when she came back.

She tapped gently on her thighs with the drumsticks, forcing herself to relax and pay attention to the notes instead of what was around her. She took in slow, deep breaths, letting her auborn eyes close as she played, many different notes coming from the drumsticks as her magic was pushed through them.
Back to top Go down
Dust Killagin
Ruins Moderator
Ruins Moderator
Dust Killagin

PostSubject: Re: Music IS my life...   Music IS my life... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 3:55 pm

The wings folded inward and clutched onto her chest slightly 'Thats much better now do you mind getting out of here.', she turned and rushed out the door. Walking to Claire quickly with her hands in her coat pockets "I'm fine.", she gazed around "Now lets go.".

She grabbed Claire's arm and tugged her along, they turned down a corner and came to a halt, the small chest-less girl stood in front of them "I cant let either of you get onto that stage." she spoke quickly and softly. Her eyes were wide and pale, she dug out the drumsticks in her pocket and began tapping them together. Dezka shrugged "I guess your boss isn't gonna let us through right? Well what about you guys? Don't you need to go play up there too?", the girl stopped and looked to Dezka.

"We've already played, we only came here in order to stop those whom looked to good to compete with." she slammed the sticks together and a small crack appeared at her feet. Dezka turned to Claire "This is your department." she pushed her forward "Do something.".
Back to top Go down
Crissa
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Crissa

PostSubject: Re: Music IS my life...   Music IS my life... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 4:39 pm

Claire stopped playing as she heard Des's voice. Her eyes opened slowly and she smiled up at her. "Hey, welcome back." She stood up and quickly followed after her, trotting behind her. She stopped beside her.

She scoffed softly at the girl in front of them, noticing the height difference between them. "And who's going to stop us, shrimp?" She laughed sofly at her comment, happy to finally be able to call someone that, her own short height of 5'4. One drumstick twirled around her right hand as she looked down at the small crack the girl created. She was pushed forward and turned to look over her shoulder at Des. "Yeah, right."

She turned back to the girl. "If that's all you can do with a slam of those sticks, this is going to be easy." The second drumstick tapped against her thigh, causing a large crack between her and Des on one side, the girl on the other. "Now, move your scrawny ass out of our way, unless you want to end up in the basement via that hole in the ground." She raised one brow at the girl, looking comepletely serious as waited.
Back to top Go down
Dust Killagin
Ruins Moderator
Ruins Moderator
Dust Killagin

PostSubject: Re: Music IS my life...   Music IS my life... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 4:52 pm

Dezka sat back and played a soft tune with her guitar, not using her powers knowing she would just interfere "Must be a drummer thing." she laughed slightly, raising a leg over the other she tilted her head back and smiled, her mind raced with thoughts of this mysterious groups leader.

The girl looked to the crack then to Claire. She raised a hand "Ok. Bring it red head." she gripped onto her sticks tight, she tossed one up and span the other one around, the ground shook and pieces of the floor rose up from the ground and exploded. Her small body became cloaked in tiny fragments of wood and cement. She caught the other stick, scraping one stick through the ground as she rushed at Claire. She flicked up the stick, firing sharp splinters at her, flipping backwards she landed on her feet and smiled.

Dezka looked around curiously, playing a bit fast as to create a mood to the fight.
Back to top Go down
Crissa
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Crissa

PostSubject: Re: Music IS my life...   Music IS my life... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 5:12 pm

Claire glanced over to Des quickly and smiled. "Yes, it is actually." She stuck her tongue out quickly at her before turning back to the girl.

She gasped at the red head comment and glared. "Bring it on you blonde bimbo!" She twirled the drumstick still, jumping back as the floor exploded. She scoffed at the girl, rolling her eyes. "Oh, give me a challenge, will you?" The second drumstick, in her left hand, was brought her arm across her face, so it was on her right. She brought her arm back across her face, a wall of magic being 'drawn' in the air from the drumstick to cover the front of her and Des. The bits of splinters hit the wall and disintegrated.

Claire clicked her tongue. "You aren't very good, are you? Not smart either." Her eyes flashed to the broken ground as the drumstick that was twirled around her fingers was caught in her hand. She held the wall with the one drumstick as the other tapped several times against her thigh. The cracked earth between her and the girl broke even more, cracking only around the girl and fell, taking the girl with it.

She smirked and let the drumstick twirl in a circle, bringing the lost wood back into place and sealed together as if it had never vanished. "Stupid shrimp, don't mess with a pro." She turned toward Des. "We need to hurry. We're going to miss our shot."
Back to top Go down
Dust Killagin
Ruins Moderator
Ruins Moderator
Dust Killagin

PostSubject: Re: Music IS my life...   Music IS my life... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 5:24 pm

Rayne tried to jump out of then way but got distracted by something else and let herself slide down into the basement, she looked up as the ground above sealed up "Fucking red head." she stood and dusted herself off then looked to her now destroyed drumsticks.

Dezka quickly stood then began running, she hooked onto Claire and pulled her with "We only have one shot at this and we can't miss it cause of these idiots." she turned the last corner, the stage now in sight. She let go of Claire and ran forward, falling back onto her butt as a sound wave pushed at her "Oh god." she sighed as she looked up to the leader of the group.

He stood in between her and the stage, his brightly blue eyes fixed on her deep red eyes "Well come on then. Show me what you got love." he flipped his guitar around himself and held it with one hand. Dezka, feeling a bit intimidated stood up slowly and breathed deeply "I can do this,i can do this....." over and over until the voice snapped at her 'Well then do it already.', she frowned "Give me a bit of support at least.".

She span her guitar to her front and held it with both her hands, she scraped down on the first note, sending a small wave of energy at him. He lifted his hand and stopped the wave "Hit me with something harder." he sighed, he slammed down and began to rev across every beat. A bombardment of energy flew towards her from every angle 'Come on girl do something or get killed!'.
Back to top Go down
Crissa
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Crissa

PostSubject: Re: Music IS my life...   Music IS my life... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 5:36 pm

Claire smiled and nodded. She ran after Des, sighing as she noted this was all they had done all day: run. "Yeah, the only one left is the leader." She slid as they turned the corner and ran after Des, stopping as she was thrown back. She looked to the leader and took a few steps back until she was right behind Des.

"He's all yours, Des." She tapped at her thighs with her drumsticks, more to keep herself calm than anything. Many different notes came from the sticks, matching the male's notes as he played. "C'mon, Des," she mumbled, letting her auburn eyes close as she continued to play softly.
Back to top Go down
Dust Killagin
Ruins Moderator
Ruins Moderator
Dust Killagin

PostSubject: Re: Music IS my life...   Music IS my life... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 5:53 pm

Dezka looked around as the waves began to close in, they were powerful but slow "Help me please." the voice snapped 'Alright.'. She lifted her hand and scraped it down against the strings, a small ball of energy formed at the tip of the guitar. 'His using a bass, which means he'll hit harder, you on the other hand are using a plain electric guitar, lead guitar to be exact, which gives you an advantage here.'.

And listened to the voice as she played faster, her notes formed into the beat of Psychosocial. As her hand moved up and down the guitars neck, the ball on the guitars head grew bigger and bigger. Daniel played faster, his beat began to slip as Dezka took over "This is just sick!" he yelled out, more and more waves formed around him and flew towards Dezka.

The small ball grew bigger and bigger until it eventually began to take in the energy waves Daniel had been creating to use against her, he scoffed "Thats just bloody nuts." sweat dripped down the side of his face, he raised his hand and slammed it down using a power chord. His guitar began to glow, he stopped playing and held out both his hands then fired a stream of blue energy at her.

'It's now or never girl, your call.', she nodded. Her left hand slid up to the tip of the guitar and pushed the ball of energy along the neck and down to the base of the guitar, her right hand caught it. Raising her right hand she slammed down hard using a power chord of her own to compete with his, the energy ball exploded into tiny pieces that flew into her guitar making it glow a bright red colour. she gripped the guitars neck with both her hands and brought it to her right "It's over!!", she swung it across to her left. A large beam of red energy swung out of the guitar and sliced through Daniel and his blast before it hit her. He dropped to the ground and clutched her stomach where the energy's blade had cut him.

Dezka dropped to the floor and her guitar landed next to her.
Back to top Go down
Crissa
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Crissa

PostSubject: Re: Music IS my life...   Music IS my life... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 6:04 pm

Claire let her ears close from the fight, making herself pay more attention to her playing than the others. Finally she was calm enough to let the drumsticks rest in her lap and opened her eyes.

She had just in time to see the final acts of either. Claire's eyes shifted from the energy on Des's guitar to the male's as it glowed. She watched as Des made her last move, her eyes squinting as a few last remnants of Daniel's attack hit her.

Standing slowly, she looked from Daniel to Des and kneeled next to Des, moving the guitar out of the way. "Des.." she laid one hand on her shoulder and carefully rolled her onto her back. "Des, c'mon, wake up."
Back to top Go down
Dust Killagin
Ruins Moderator
Ruins Moderator
Dust Killagin

PostSubject: Re: Music IS my life...   Music IS my life... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 6:13 pm

Dezka slowly opened her eyes seeing Claire she began to laugh "Are we..Did we die?" she asked sarcastically. She knew that by how much energy she had used and absorbed from Daniel that the attack wouldn't have failed, she sat up and looked to Claire.

Her eyes shot open "What happened to you? Did he do this to you?" she looked over to Daniel.
He still clutched onto his stomach "You're a bloody monster!" he yelped out in between coughs of blood, Dezka smiled and pointed thumbs up "You bet your sweet ass i am.", 'You did good kid.', she smiled "Are you being nice?", 'Don't it make it harder than it already is.'.

She looked over Claire's shoulder, noticing the other two members of the group standing a few feet away "Claire!" she tapped her on the shoulder and gestured to the two. Rayne still had a piece of wood stuck into her left shoulder and Chris hand a big bruise on his face, both of them looked pissed.
Back to top Go down
Crissa
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Crissa

PostSubject: Re: Music IS my life...   Music IS my life... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 6:26 pm

Claire laughed softly at Des's comment, moving back to her feet as she stuffed her drumsticks into her left pocket. She blinked, looking down at Des worriedly. "What do mean what happened to me?!"

Her gaze shifted over to Daniel and she nodded. She smiled down at Des and held out a hand to her. "C'mon, no lounging around, Des." She looked over her shoulder, her hand dropping back to her side. "Oh, hell. Didn't you two get your asses kicked enough yet? Would you like to look like your leader?"

Suddenly Rayne fell forward, unconscious. Trevor stood where she had. "Hey, guys. Thought you'd be up by now. Figured I'd come and make sure you weren't getting into trouble. Haha, and of course I find out you were." As he spoke a large black hand appeared, mimicing his as he formed his hand, the large black shadow of a hand doing the same as it was brough down on the male's back, knocking him unconscious. "Ok, get your asses on stage. You're up!" Without waiting for an answer he turned and vanished around the corner.
Back to top Go down
Dust Killagin
Ruins Moderator
Ruins Moderator
Dust Killagin

PostSubject: Re: Music IS my life...   Music IS my life... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 6:44 pm

Dezka stood as Claire told her to "All i meant was this mark." sh gestured to the mark that was caused by Daniels attack "It doesn't hurt does it.". She jumped back slightly as Rayne dropped forward, seeing Trevor she frowned.She leaned over and picked up her guitar then strapped it around her again, then looked back to Trevor.

Watching the hand move as he moved his own, she smiled a bit then laughed as he knocked out Chris "You're pretty bad ass. For a guy with a lame car." she laughed at her comment. Watching him run away back around the corner and probably outside back to his piece of junk, she walked over to Daniel, kneeling by his side she smiled "Guess I got a bit carried away." he turned and sighed "Well it was fun while it lasted." she leaned in and pressed her lips against his. After ten seconds or so she pulled away, standing over him "And im sorry about this also." she kicked him in the stomach then stepped over him as he began to sulk.

Getting to the edge of the stage, she swung her guitar around to her front "You ready to do this Flare?" she smiled then stepped out onto the stage, in front of thousands of other groups and bands and the few judges whom sat at the bottom of the stage staring at them. She turned to Claire "This is it.".

The next thing she knew, after two hours they were outside again, sitting on the stairs outside the stadium.
Back to top Go down
Crissa
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Crissa

PostSubject: Re: Music IS my life...   Music IS my life... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 6:55 pm

Claire blinked. "I have a mark?" She reached onto her forehead and winced slightly. "Yeah it hurts. Damit." She watched Trevor then turned back to Des as he ran off.

She grumbled as her eyes shifted to Daniel. "A bit?!" She glared at him then pointed to her forehead. "You did this! And you're stupid blonde bimbo almost killed me!" she glared at him, her arms crossing. "So no, not a bit!" she told him sarcastically as her eyes rolled. She blinked, watching Des and sighed. She pulled her drumsticks from her pocket while she waited. Looking back over at them, she snickered as she kicked him. "I'm sure as hell not sorry."

She ran after Des, jumping across the male as she did. She grinned at Des and nodded. "Ready as ever." She stepped onto the stage after Des, twirling one of the drumsticks in her hand.

She laughed as she leaned against the steps, sighing. Her drumsticks sat next to her on the step. "That was amazing! We did awesome, even though we almost got disqualified because of those three." Her head tilted back as she looked up at the oncoming twilight and sighed again. "Hey. So much for going to Cirque tomorrow. It's got to be closed by now."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Music IS my life...   Music IS my life... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Music IS my life...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next