Ruins of Azreon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ruins of Azreon

Through the ashes of defeat, greatness rises once more

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Morning Star
Long First Day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 8:03 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Frozen Sunset
Long First Day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 7:59 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Guarding Of The Messenger
Long First Day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 7:55 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Lily Child
Long First Day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 6:37 pm by Broken Hearted Desire

» Crystal Lake
Long First Day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 7:29 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Long First Day
Long First Day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 2:33 pm by Roe

» Untimely arrival
Long First Day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 4:33 pm by Roe

» Do Not Feed IT Anymore...
Long First Day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 3:32 pm by Blackfyre

» Music IS my life...
Long First Day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 11:41 am by Dust Killagin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum
Free Teen Chat

Long First Day

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Roe
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Roe

Gold : 5295

Long First Day - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long First Day   Long First Day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 3:13 pm

"That's a good reason to keep going," she nodded. "And it's good it isn't like this all of the time."

She gave a sheepish grin at him but didn't answer. Letting him think what he wanted was better than trying to explain things that would probably have him turning his weapons onto her. "Sorry," she said quietly at the look of disappointment. A soft chuckle and she nodded. "Um, ok.."

One brow raised as she looked at him. "Sarcasm." She shook her head once and waved her hand slightly.

She ran down the tree line still, hearing him mumbling even as far away as she was. Looking up as he got close, she smirked. "Ok. Fine. You caught up. Still didn't catch me." A quick turn and she vanished under the trees. A moment later she appeared several trees ahead of him before she again vanished several trees after. The next time she appeared was an even longer time span.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Nero

Gold : 5277

PostSubject: Re: Long First Day   Long First Day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 3:52 pm

"Yeah I'd hate It If It was....Sure I'd be a rich man but a tired man at that." He chuckled lightly and smiled at her.

"There demons aren't they ?" He raised a brow at her. "And If you think I would draw a weapon on you then you're wrong. I couldn't hurt a woman.....Ever and no need to be sorry for anything." He gave a soft smile to her then stuck his tounge out at her like he did earlier.

"No I think I might actually make that tastes of candy....Or sugar, spice and everything nice.....Just for you." He laughed a little at what he just said.

He kept running after her gliding from tree to tree with pure silence. He then shouted to her. "Belive me I will catch you!" He watched as she vanished then smiled and dissapeared himself then reappeared a few trees infront and looking back at her smiling.
Back to top Go down
Roe
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Roe

PostSubject: Re: Long First Day   Long First Day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 4:01 pm

Roe gave a soft laugh, smiling. "Rich wouldn't be much help if you were dead. Too tired and that's what might happen."

"Demons?" she blinked and shook her head. That was definitely not what she would have guessed he would think. "No, not demons. Do I look like a demon to you?" She glanced at herself for a moment. "Wait, don't answer that." A slight smile tugged at her lips. "Well, that's good to know. Not many would actually say that and/or mean it." Her own tongue poked out between her lips at him in return once more, smirking.

She grinned silently as she zig zagged through the trees, hearing him call after her. She stopped and jumped onto the tree he was in, coming face to face with him for a moment. "So you think." Then she jumped off the branch and was gone again. Once he appeared a few trees ahead of her, she took off toward the right, disappearing again as she zig zagged through the trees.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Nero

PostSubject: Re: Long First Day   Long First Day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 4:50 pm

He laughed lightly looking at her. "Yeah thats a good point....Rich but dead, not too good."

"Yeah sorry. First thing that came to mind." He smiled at her and lowered his head. "And did I look like a demon to you when I had that sling on? And your beauutiful, your more of an angel." A faint blush crossed his cheeks as he looked back down and away trying to hide It. "Yeah well I'm a gentelman haha." He chuckled lightly.

He kept watching her zig zagging through the trees laughing. He'd slmmed his foot onto a brach stopping himself so he didn't hit her and smiled. "Oh I know." He then kept running and picked up the pace faster this time. He then smiled as she disappeared again.
Back to top Go down
Roe
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Roe

PostSubject: Re: Long First Day   Long First Day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 5:00 pm

"It's all right," she nodded. "If I were you I would have thought the same thing." She smiled and gave a nod. "No," she said slowly, thinking now as her brows pulled together for a moment. Blinking several times, she looked up at him opening her mouth slightly then closing it again. A smile tugged at her lips, seeing the flush of his cheeks and nodded. "Thanks. And yes, exactly." Chuckles softly.

She smirked, giving a nod. "Good," she replied before taking off again. Her hand had dropped from her shoulder and her arm rested against her side. Zig zagging through the trees again, she made her way back to him, sliding past him from behind and stopped along side him. "Ok. Going alone from here." Again her hand raised to rest on her shoulder, a stiff nod given to him.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Nero

PostSubject: Re: Long First Day   Long First Day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 7:00 pm

He shrugged and scratched the back of his head. "Yeah well It's not very hard to tell I'm a demon." He then looked at his arm and raised his brows. He then looked at her. "Are you serious ?" A faint chuckle escaped his lips as he looked round and went back to scratching the back of his head.

He laughed lightly as he kept the pace up. "You know Its good." Another hcuckle escaped his lips when she took off and went back to running. The male watched her closely even when she slipped behind him then he looked to her when she came beside him. "Yeah ok then." A slight nod was given to the female as two huge, angelic wings, one black one white outstreched from his back and he took off deeper Into the woods.
Back to top Go down
Roe
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Roe

PostSubject: Re: Long First Day   Long First Day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 2:33 pm

It wasn't like she excited to go home with this nasty burn on her arm. Her parents were going to kill her. At least, again. That saying may work with humans but it didn't really seem to fit for her. Shrugging it off, she looked up at Nero.

Blinking at the sight of the wings, her eyes went slightly wide. Those were not something she would have expected. "It won't be too long," she called to him before he disappeared too far into the woods.

Wincing as she shifted her burned shoulder, she let it relax against her side but didn't remove her hand. Heading through the woods, a bit slower than she had before but not at a human walk or run. The sight of the stone house sitting in the middle of the woods almost made Roe cringe. Making her way toward the house, she used her hurt arm to open the door, wincing slightly at the pain.

As soon as the door was closed, the screamings beyond the threshold started. Not as if it were a fight, just verbal abuse of a very angry woman.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Long First Day   Long First Day - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Long First Day
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ruins of Azreon :: Northern Azreon :: Azreon High-
Jump to: