Ruins of Azreon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ruins of Azreon

Through the ashes of defeat, greatness rises once more

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Morning Star
The one and only Nero I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 8:03 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Frozen Sunset
The one and only Nero I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 7:59 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Guarding Of The Messenger
The one and only Nero I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 7:55 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Lily Child
The one and only Nero I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 6:37 pm by Broken Hearted Desire

» Crystal Lake
The one and only Nero I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 7:29 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Long First Day
The one and only Nero I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 2:33 pm by Roe

» Untimely arrival
The one and only Nero I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 4:33 pm by Roe

» Do Not Feed IT Anymore...
The one and only Nero I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 3:32 pm by Blackfyre

» Music IS my life...
The one and only Nero I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 11:41 am by Dust Killagin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum
Free Teen Chat

The one and only Nero

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nero
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Nero

Gold : 5256

The one and only Nero Empty
PostSubject: The one and only Nero   The one and only Nero I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 4:06 pm

Name: Nero.

Birth-place: Fortuna.

Appearance: Nero wears a long blue-purple coat with the Order of the Sword's insignia sewn into both shoulders. He also wears a red zip-up hoodie/vest underneath this coat, and a navy blue muscle-shirt beneath that. Nero wears two rings on his human hand: one on his index finger that has the emblem of the Order of the Sword on its face, and another on his ring finger which has a rose design on its face, identical to the designs on his belt buckle, coat clasp, and coat buttons. He has white hair and blue eyes.

Weapon(s) of choice: The Red Queen sword, Blue Rose revolver and his right arm; The Devil Bringer.

Personality: Nero is very rebellious, much like Sparda before him. He is also very loyal to his friends, especially to Kyrie. Nero is very emotional and has been seen to cry multiple times. When Nero first received the Devil Bringer, he covered it with an arm sling, ashamed of it in many ways. Nero isn't much for religion and knows little of Sparda.

Background: Nero was raised as an orphan, Credo and his younger sister Kyrie took him in, growing up with Kyrie they both seem to have fallen in love with each other.
Back to top Go down

The one and only Nero
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ruins of Azreon :: Residents of Azreon :: Resident Descriptions-
Jump to: