Ruins of Azreon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ruins of Azreon

Through the ashes of defeat, greatness rises once more

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Morning Star
idea for city I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 8:03 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Frozen Sunset
idea for city I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 7:59 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Guarding Of The Messenger
idea for city I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 7:55 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Lily Child
idea for city I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 6:37 pm by Broken Hearted Desire

» Crystal Lake
idea for city I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 7:29 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Long First Day
idea for city I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 2:33 pm by Roe

» Untimely arrival
idea for city I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 4:33 pm by Roe

» Do Not Feed IT Anymore...
idea for city I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 3:32 pm by Blackfyre

» Music IS my life...
idea for city I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 11:41 am by Dust Killagin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum
Free Teen Chat

idea for city

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

idea for city Empty
PostSubject: idea for city   idea for city I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 3:06 am

Idea for parts of the city do the districts ike rich poor anfd middle u can add like knights houses like exmaple ,Sir Alex estate or you ccan make merchandise like an area of land in each district like more for the rich area and down step by tstep deepending on the district
Back to top Go down
Dust Killagin
Ruins Moderator
Ruins Moderator
Dust Killagin

Gold : 5488

idea for city Empty
PostSubject: Re: idea for city   idea for city I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 3:30 am

The districts idea is good but since the town is already divided into areas like southern, norther, eastern and south western (Wheres plain western though?) so maybe we could make each of them like either middle class or rich people or lower class like:

Southern=Rich
Northern=Middle class
Eastern=Lower class
South Western=Middle class

Thats just an example
Im chock full of ideas Very Happy
Back to top Go down

idea for city Empty
PostSubject: Re: idea for city   idea for city I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 3:41 am

True also add small parts to each area like town guard
Back to top Go down
Dust Killagin
Ruins Moderator
Ruins Moderator
Dust Killagin

idea for city Empty
PostSubject: Re: idea for city   idea for city I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 4:01 am

Town guard, you mean as in like a person or a police station (something along that line), that is a good idea, we must discuss this with Paris as soon as she (I know Paris is a dude, im just teasing.) comes online again.

There should also be another part of the city like Western could be the whole governmental part of the city like a military base and an under ground secret lab, stuff like that.
Back to top Go down
Dust Killagin
Ruins Moderator
Ruins Moderator
Dust Killagin

idea for city Empty
PostSubject: Re: idea for city   idea for city I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 9:14 am

I have one really good idea, i spent the after noon thinking of things we could do with this site Very Happy
And ive got the best one ever but i need to speak to Paris in person. Well not in person, maybe through im or in the chat box.
Back to top Go down
ȿɧʌɖøɰ
Ruins Administrator
Ruins Administrator
ȿɧʌɖøɰ

Gold : 5328

idea for city Empty
PostSubject: Re: idea for city   idea for city I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 11:10 am

I'm going to implement the Western Azreon idea, having it as the Government District for the city. The police station and town hall and such will be here. What do you guys think about making a Mayor of each district, voted by the members? Also, we can have estates put in, purchasable at the Shop. I'm trying to make things a bit more expensive though so people can't just outright buy everything, got to work for it. Keep the ideas flowing!
Back to top Go down
Dust Killagin
Ruins Moderator
Ruins Moderator
Dust Killagin

idea for city Empty
PostSubject: Re: idea for city   idea for city I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 12:24 pm

Yea the mayor thing sounds about alright with me (As long as i become mayor of somewhere!) and having the major voted by other members is rad!! Yea take my other idea with the shops as well. I agree with you though UP THE PRICES A BIT!
Back to top Go down
Dust Killagin
Ruins Moderator
Ruins Moderator
Dust Killagin

idea for city Empty
PostSubject: Re: idea for city   idea for city I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 10:03 am

I remember DN started with three(or two) already existent clans so i think maybe there should be one or two existing clans
The leaders of these two clans should be staff members (Don't take away their gold or what ever for this idea.) whom could promote the whole clan thing and give everybody a pretty good idea what the clans would be like on this site.

The same goes with factions(or fractions, i don't remember what its called) cause not even i understand what this faction thing is so maybe you could set one up just to show what its about and what not

Hope you catch my drift PEACE Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

idea for city Empty
PostSubject: Re: idea for city   idea for city I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

idea for city
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ruins of Azreon :: Site Information :: Ideas or Concerns-
Jump to: