Ruins of Azreon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ruins of Azreon

Through the ashes of defeat, greatness rises once more

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Morning Star
Do Not Feed IT Anymore... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 8:03 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Frozen Sunset
Do Not Feed IT Anymore... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 7:59 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Guarding Of The Messenger
Do Not Feed IT Anymore... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 7:55 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Lily Child
Do Not Feed IT Anymore... I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 6:37 pm by Broken Hearted Desire

» Crystal Lake
Do Not Feed IT Anymore... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 7:29 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Long First Day
Do Not Feed IT Anymore... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 2:33 pm by Roe

» Untimely arrival
Do Not Feed IT Anymore... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 4:33 pm by Roe

» Do Not Feed IT Anymore...
Do Not Feed IT Anymore... I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 3:32 pm by Blackfyre

» Music IS my life...
Do Not Feed IT Anymore... I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 11:41 am by Dust Killagin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum
Free Teen Chat

Do Not Feed IT Anymore...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dust Killagin
Ruins Moderator
Ruins Moderator
Dust Killagin

Gold : 5492

Do Not Feed IT Anymore... Empty
PostSubject: Do Not Feed IT Anymore...   Do Not Feed IT Anymore... I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 12:09 pm

((O.O.C: Joining this roleplay will automatically state that you agree to the following little rules: - Any characters are allowed. E.g. Elves, orcs, humans, pixies, whatev..
- NO abilities, powers, weapons or anything else from your character are not allowed in this roleplay.
- Characters are expected to be able to survive by using common household items.
- And YES some people may die. But hey, you can't make an omolette without breaking a few eggs..............right? O.o
- Ohhhh yea one other little thing.......unlike myself there will be NO sexual activity or whatever in this story. It is strictly professional. But will still try and be epically funny.))

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Dark family. A small loving family consisting of a mother, a father and their daughter, Desrey. Their house was somewhat misplaced in their neighborhood as they were not the average family at all. Mr. Dark worked at the cemetery where he performed burials and cremations and often recited prayers to the people whom had lost a loved one. Mr. Dark was a psychologist, working in town most of the day. Which always left little Desrey all alone at home.

Despite being ten years old, small, annoying, hard headed, egotistic, somewhat vague, blonde and a total pain she did prefer to keep to herself. She often got mixed up in little adventures in her household whilst her parents where away at work doing whatever it was they did.

One day, cruel fate decided to pluck her parents out of Desrey's life and leave her on her own. She would be forced to move and live with her grandparents but she refused. Why? Because there was someone she couldn't leave behind. Someone she couldn't go without. Some-thing she couldn't stop feeding.

As a child Desrey was told never to pour uneaten food down the sink or it would feed a monster that supposedly lived in their drainage system. being the wide-imaginative girl she was she took to this thin lie and made it her solemn promise not to leave that house until whatever was living down there was no longer hungry.

But living alone was impossible, instead an agency her mother was in business with sent over a foster parent whom would take care of her.

She sat impatiently on her couch facing the doorway. Her platinum blonde hair blowing softly in the breeze created by the fan, the room was painted orange by the sunset pouring in by the window. He gaze was fixed tight on the door, expecting the parent to step through any second now....
Back to top Go down
Blackfyre
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Blackfyre

Gold : 5635

Do Not Feed IT Anymore... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do Not Feed IT Anymore...   Do Not Feed IT Anymore... I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 3:32 pm

"So, I'll see you tomorrow?"
The femme smiled and nodded her head.
"Sure." Clutching her books to her chest, she turned away from her friend, following her own path home from school. Her ebony hair flickering across her face in the mid afternoon breeze. Waiting until she was well out of sight of any being and was sure she would encounter no more humans, she reached up to her hair, pulling it back. The wig fell off into her hand, bright ivory hair falling down to her shoulders. The feline ears that she tried so hard to disguise stood upright on her head. Her snowy tail slipping out from beneath her skirt.

Yes the disguise was abrupt and perhaps uneeded, but after months of watching humans Koda's curiosity had become to great for her to ignore. Deciding to make human acquaintances she used her petite frame to its advantage and enlisted in a school.

She shivered slightly as she passed an old house that she passed on a daily basis, it looked old and decrepit. Not that she had ever seen anyone within its walls, the thought of exploring the old home crossed her mind, like many times before. She stood, shuffling from foot to foot at the chance of looking inside a human home. Giving into her senses she stepped over the overgrown grass making her way up to the house.
Back to top Go down

Do Not Feed IT Anymore...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ruins of Azreon :: Central Azreon :: Azreon Capitol-
Jump to: