Ruins of Azreon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ruins of Azreon

Through the ashes of defeat, greatness rises once more

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Morning Star
Lily Child - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 8:03 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Frozen Sunset
Lily Child - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 7:59 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Guarding Of The Messenger
Lily Child - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 7:55 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Lily Child
Lily Child - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 6:37 pm by Broken Hearted Desire

» Crystal Lake
Lily Child - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 7:29 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Long First Day
Lily Child - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 2:33 pm by Roe

» Untimely arrival
Lily Child - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 4:33 pm by Roe

» Do Not Feed IT Anymore...
Lily Child - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 3:32 pm by Blackfyre

» Music IS my life...
Lily Child - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 11:41 am by Dust Killagin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum
Free Teen Chat

Lily Child

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Broken Hearted Desire
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Broken Hearted Desire

Gold : 5769

Lily Child - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lily Child   Lily Child - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 4:39 pm

Miku knelt beside Yuriko and put a hand on her shoulder. "Hey, I'm sorr-" she began before stealing the PDA once more. "Forgive me Yuriko but it's got to be done." Miku began to write a new message to the male named Katsu. 'Oi, Katsu, before you go having a go at Yuriko make sure you know who actually sent the message. It was Miku. How is it that you know all about what's going on, huh? Miku. Miku popped the PDA next to Yuriko and turned back to her camp. "Hurry back, won't you?"
Back to top Go down
katsi
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
katsi

Gold : 4854

PostSubject: Re: Lily Child   Lily Child - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 12:22 pm

"Yeah I will" she said" give me a minuet". She sat there for what seemed like hours just thinking, what am I going to do if that slime ball katsu dosent help I will never get Harishabi back. I would do anything for him. Who the fuck dose he think he is I thought we were friend. in that moment Yuriko smelt something good it was pie and mash with a hint of pigs blood. The smell was coming from Miku's camp. She darted towards it a a alarming speed.
Back to top Go down
Broken Hearted Desire
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Broken Hearted Desire

PostSubject: Re: Lily Child   Lily Child - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 11:24 pm

When Yuriko wound up back at camp, Miku was already digging into a pork pie, still fresh and dressed in pigs blood. "Yuriko, you have GOT to try this! It's me Ma's specialty! And my favourite, as it happens!" Miku took a large bite from the pie and chewed it before swallowing it with slight difficulty. "Damn. I ought to have chewed that a little more..."
Maria jumped in and said to the girl, "no. You should just learn not to take such large bites. Don't bite off more than you can chew, young lady! How many times!"
Miku laughed, patting the floor beside her. "Come on Yuriko. After we've eaten, we'll get talking about the whole Katsu thing, 'kay? For now, fill that empty stomach of yours!" Miku listened intently, noticing the gentle growl of the wolf-girl's stomach.
Back to top Go down
katsi
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
katsi

PostSubject: Re: Lily Child   Lily Child - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 5:57 am

Yuriko had the urge to rush to the table and start scoffing down as much as she could but she was a a wolf child "Thanks" she said as she sat down,aww that tastes so good,she thought. After clearing he plate she said "wow that was good" followed up by a large belch. Then she went a little red as she polished of the pigs blood with some bread that had been provide. "That happens be my favourite as well." she said with a calmer town from earlier.
Back to top Go down
Broken Hearted Desire
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Broken Hearted Desire

PostSubject: Re: Lily Child   Lily Child - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:33 pm

Miku laughed a hearty laugh, her hand placed gingerly over her stomach. "Yeah, well it's mine too, if you must know! Ma' did a bloody good job, didn't she?!" Miku placed a hand over her mouth as she burped quietly. "Well, I think so for sure!"
Maria beamed and bowed her head, letting them know they were welcome for the food provided. "There's plenty more where that came from!" Whilst the girls relaxed, Maria began to bustle around, clearing the table. She walked away, taking the dishes with her, and left the girls to discuss their plans.
Miku turned to Yuriko and grabbed her arm firmly. "What was said Yuriko? It's important that we share this sort of information. Otherwise we'll never get anywhere!"

--

Jake could feel someone's hands on him. They were fumbling over his back, brushing his skin gingerly. All the hairs on the back of his neck and thighs were stood on end in pain and fear. Something was wrong. He couldn't move. He couldn't speak no matter how he tried. What the HEL is going on?! Jake was scared. More than anything.
Back to top Go down
katsi
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
katsi

PostSubject: Re: Lily Child   Lily Child - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:24 am

"He said Look i don't care if it was you or your dumb friend you stupid slut if u want me to help you you better start treating me with some respect if not i will kill your loved ones and make you watch." Yuriko said wiping a tear from her face. Then she sat up and wiped her face with her sleeve.

--

Harishabi felt the touch of a female hand to his arm. His heart rate increased as the adrenalin surged through his veins. He tried to scream. But like in his nightmares no matter how heard he tried no sound left his mouth. He thought I think i'm going to be killed.
Back to top Go down
Broken Hearted Desire
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Broken Hearted Desire

PostSubject: Re: Lily Child   Lily Child - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:33 pm

"Woah.... Hang on a fucking second!" Miku rose to her feet, a hand on her hip. "I am not dumb and you are most definitely not a slut... Are you?" Miku cocked an eyebrow in question. Miku placed a hand on Yuriko's stomach and smiled. "Maybe we ought to go pay him a visit? I mean... I think it's about time we do something for the guys. Don't you?"
Back to top Go down
katsi
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
katsi

PostSubject: Re: Lily Child   Lily Child - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 5:03 am

'sniff' "Well first off I am a virgin and secondly we should pay him a visit " suddenly a surge of adrenalin shot though her body and she jumped up. Then she wasn't in control of her limbs and lashed out at Miku " What the fuck is happening" throwing another punch at Miku "I cant stop it HELP ME !!!!!!!!!!!!" she yelled.
Back to top Go down
Broken Hearted Desire
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Broken Hearted Desire

PostSubject: Re: Lily Child   Lily Child - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 7:38 pm

Miku instinctively threw her hands into the air to block Yuriko's punches. "What the Hel?!" Miku cried as she grabbed both of Yuriko's hands and pinned them behind her back. Placing a knee against Yuriko's spine, she took the girl to the ground, pinning her there. "What, in the name of all that's holy, is going on?" She panted, breathless from the effort it was taking to keep the struggling wolf-girl on the floor.
Back to top Go down
katsi
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
katsi

PostSubject: Re: Lily Child   Lily Child - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 9:36 am

As she strained from the pressures of her knee "I don't know what is going on I can't control my self" Yuriko flipped around and punched the Miku square in the chest. All of a sudden she noticed that hair was growing all over her body. She couldn't help it she was going wolf and there was nothing she could do to stop it.
Back to top Go down
Broken Hearted Desire
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Broken Hearted Desire

PostSubject: Re: Lily Child   Lily Child - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 6:38 pm

Miku saw the process of change and took herself one step ahead. Changing quickly into a tiger, Miku growled, waiting for Yuriko to finish the change, her tail swishing from side to side picking up the loose dirt from behind her. She put her nose to the ground, shoulders hunched - she was preparing to attack. Once the transformation was complete, Miku pounced at Yuriko, gripping the wolf's neck with her teeth - she knew it was the one pressure points all animals of their kind suffered from and it turn paralysed the wolf.
Back to top Go down
katsi
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
katsi

PostSubject: Re: Lily Child   Lily Child - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 1:45 pm

What is happening Miku is my friend and why did I go wolf I didn't think it. Yuriko's whole body was limp then after a short period of time she de-wolfed returning to he human form "can you get off of me please" she said wincing with pain "I have no urge to attack you. I honestly don't know what came over me, its like I had no control and we need to go to Katsu to save the men". What is going on I'm not sure but we will get to the bottom of this She thought.
Back to top Go down
Broken Hearted Desire
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Broken Hearted Desire

PostSubject: Re: Lily Child   Lily Child - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 10:26 am

Miku released her hold on the girl, her fangs tainted with the blood on the back of Yuriko's neck. Miku licked Yuriko's wounds clean and then curled into a ball and shifted back into her human form, flicking her hair over her shoulder. "I have no idea what that was about, Yuriko, but I don't want to see it happen again. You need to work on your self control!" Her brow was furrowed, frustration plain on her face. "That should never happen again. Got it?"
Back to top Go down
katsi
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
katsi

PostSubject: Re: Lily Child   Lily Child - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 10:48 am

"Got it." she said as she wiped the blood from her neck. 'Bleep, bleep' it was her PDA "Its Katsu i have to take this." she walked away "What do you want Katsu" she said in an arrogant voice " Its lovely to hear your voice princess" he said as seductively as he could "shut the fuck up Katsu what the hell do you want" "All I wanted to do was invite you and your friend to my mansion as away of an apology" her first instinct were to say no but then she thought if we are invited then we have no need to break and entry "ok we will be there as soon as we can." she hung up and ran back to Miku. When she arrived she said; "Guess what - we have been invited to Katsu's mansion."

Back to top Go down
Broken Hearted Desire
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Broken Hearted Desire

PostSubject: Re: Lily Child   Lily Child - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 11:02 am

Miku's face twisted into a devilish smile, anger flashing in her eyes. "This is good news indeed Yuriko. Are you ready?" Miku crunched her knuckles and threw a punch in Yuriko's direction, stopping just short of the girls nose. "We're going to have to train. I give a maximum of three days for training. Let him know that, okay?"
Miku headed back towards camp, where she knew all her supplies were kept. "These three days are going to fly by, and we've much to learn. Our self-control is key in this mission and that requires an endless amount of training. Let's get to."
Back to top Go down
katsi
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
katsi

PostSubject: Re: Lily Child   Lily Child - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 5:34 pm

"What. Hay, can we at least eat first I’m starving" Yuriko said as she was tiring to catch up.
Three days of training, uhhh, who put her in charge she thought. "Hay I'm going back to my tent, I need to check on Harishabi and to get some food. I will meet you in 15 minutes." she yelled. As she strolled back to her tent her PDA bleeped (Katsu) "when will you be coming" he said.

"We will be leaving in 3 days is that ok" she said as irritable as possible

"Brilliant” he said. The line went dead. She was now back at her tent harishabi was still convolving, it had been days now, she thought. Then she sat on her bed as just cried and wondering what could have happened to him and why he is like this. She fell to her bed and cried herself to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Broken Hearted Desire
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Broken Hearted Desire

PostSubject: Re: Lily Child   Lily Child - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 6:37 pm

Fifteen minutes had passed but there was still no sign of Yuriko. Miku began to get impatient and started to throw punches at her training bot. Programmed to be a worthy opponent, the bot fought back and dodged Miku's move. Miku used her strong jaw and her speed to help her train. She dodged and blocked and threw more punches until she was tired of waiting.
Where is that girl?! Miku was in no mood for waiting now and so marched to Yuriko's tent only to find her sleeping.
Taking the sleeping wolf-girl by the scruff of the neck, Miku lifted her into the air and shook her. "I tell you we're training and this is how you act?! For Christ's sake Yuriko! This is no time to be sleeping. You know that he's stronger than we are and we won't have a hope in Hel if we don't discipline ourselves. Especially our minds! Now, get up and let's go!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lily Child   Lily Child - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lily Child
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ruins of Azreon :: Northern Azreon :: Azreon High-
Jump to: