Ruins of Azreon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ruins of Azreon

Through the ashes of defeat, greatness rises once more

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Morning Star
Lily Child - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 8:03 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Frozen Sunset
Lily Child - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 7:59 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Guarding Of The Messenger
Lily Child - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 7:55 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Lily Child
Lily Child - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 6:37 pm by Broken Hearted Desire

» Crystal Lake
Lily Child - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 7:29 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Long First Day
Lily Child - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 2:33 pm by Roe

» Untimely arrival
Lily Child - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 4:33 pm by Roe

» Do Not Feed IT Anymore...
Lily Child - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 3:32 pm by Blackfyre

» Music IS my life...
Lily Child - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 11:41 am by Dust Killagin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum
Free Teen Chat

Lily Child

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
katsi
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
katsi

Gold : 4865

Lily Child - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lily Child   Lily Child - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 4:38 pm

Yuriko thought, I've had enough of this , he body began to contort and grow hair all over claws sprouted from her finger nails. With in a few minuets she was a black and purple striped wolf and started darting after Miku "Hay wait up." Yuriko growled. They were closing in on the camp rather quickly.

--

As Harisabi watch the tiger child tear Yuriko apart. when he managed to get to he's. Feet the adrenalin was flooding through his veins "STOP!!!!" he yelled. He looked down the was a surgical scalpel he picked it up and through it across the field . Then silence.

Back to top Go down
Broken Hearted Desire
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Broken Hearted Desire

Gold : 5780

PostSubject: Re: Lily Child   Lily Child - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 2:15 pm

Miku skidded to a halt just outside the border of the enemy camp. Her whole body began to convulse, violent ripples passing over her fur. She stood on her hind legs, her form shrinking back into a normal human femme.
She looked behind her, Yuriko still bounding the last few metres of the field. "Really girl, you're too slow." She smiled, before taking a step over the border, crossing into enemy territory.
Back to top Go down
katsi
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
katsi

PostSubject: Re: Lily Child   Lily Child - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 11:25 am

"Hay your a tiger I'm a wolf" Yuriko said inhaling a large amount of air. "Yuriko. WOW what happened to your face and who's your friend I haven't seen her before" said a young femme with red hair and a bush tail. "Oh this is Miku and are the males convulsing on the floor to "Yes and the captain requested Harishabi." the women said "Ah well the thing is Harishabi is kind of convulsing too and all the others at Miku's camp." Yuriko said with hesitation "WHATTT YOU WERE IN AN ENEMY CAMP.....ohhhhh right the stripes" she realized "I bet this is all our fault tiger scum"
Back to top Go down
Broken Hearted Desire
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Broken Hearted Desire

PostSubject: Re: Lily Child   Lily Child - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 2:37 pm

"Funny," Miku sneered, "as I recall, it's your friend here that mixed our blood. That's why the stripes."
Miku had lowered herself to the floor and crossed her legs. "The main thing now is finding out how this happened. Is it just the males that have gone down? Or is it worse than we realised?"
She put a finger to her lips, thinking. "I think it has something to do with the war. I always knew there was something wrong with this war. Now the question is what?" She looked around waiting for a response. Of course, none came her way.
"Look poeple, I am not doing all the thinking here. I need some help and it would be much appreciated as soon as possible." She sighed in frustration. Of course she couldn't expect much; they are wolf children after all.
Back to top Go down
katsi
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
katsi

PostSubject: Re: Lily Child   Lily Child - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 3:24 pm

Yuriko glanced down at Miku, what are you doing how the hell am I suppose to know. Oh, "Hay I heard about this guy called Katsu apparently he's good with this sort of thing." she said in excitement. She looked at the female medic who had a confused look on her face.

" I don't know I guess all tiger children are like?"
Back to top Go down
Broken Hearted Desire
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Broken Hearted Desire

PostSubject: Re: Lily Child   Lily Child - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 3:39 pm

Miku cocked her head to the side. "Katsu you say?" Hm...never heard the name. "What do you mean; good at this sort of thing? What sort of thing?" Miku's heart sank, realisation hitting her. He can control things beyond anyones understanding.
Miku jolted to her feet a twinkle in her eyes. "Can anyone this side of the field hypnotise? I know how we can save the guys!" She smiled.
Back to top Go down
katsi
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
katsi

PostSubject: Re: Lily Child   Lily Child - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 7:47 pm

"I mean he's good at this hypnotist thing." Yuriko said "Sarah go and fetch mother Asha I think she can hypnotist." Sarah rushed of. Yuriko grabbed her tail and started nibbling away at it. A few moments later a tall skinny women in long robes walked up. Yuriko bowed.

"Mother I am in need of your assistance." "What is it princess." Yuriko went red with embarrassment "don't laugh please." Yuriko pleaded she hated being referred to as princess she was a solder not a nimbi Pambi girl.
Back to top Go down
Broken Hearted Desire
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Broken Hearted Desire

PostSubject: Re: Lily Child   Lily Child - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 8:01 pm

Miku honoured her wish and smiled to herself instead. "Princess huh? You're not the only one," Miku laughed. She turned to the female known as Asha and looked her up and down. Shrugging she stuck out a hand.
"I'm Miku, it's an honour to meet you." Her head was bowed in greeting and she hoped that Mother Asha would accept it gracefully. She didn't want her to react the way her mother had when she met Yuriko.
Back to top Go down
katsi
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
katsi

PostSubject: Re: Lily Child   Lily Child - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 3:03 am

"plesuer to meet you" said mother Asha "why have you called me"
"Oh yes can you help with the convocing of the males?" Yuriko asked hopefully.
"Sadly your highness no but I know some one who can" their eyes lit up "katsu"
Back to top Go down
Broken Hearted Desire
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Broken Hearted Desire

PostSubject: Re: Lily Child   Lily Child - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 5:01 pm

Miku stared in disbelief. "Are you actually kidding me?" She threw her hands into the air in despair. "Not one of you can do hypnosis?" Miku sniggered to herself.
"Yuriko, time to return to my side of the battle field I think!" Miku bowed her head to the wolf children and grabbed Yuriko by the hand. "Time to go."
Back to top Go down
katsi
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
katsi

PostSubject: Re: Lily Child   Lily Child - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 5:27 pm

"What, stop pulling me I can walk you know" Yuriko said. as they made there way back across the battle field Yuriko said " I take it were not going to see Katsu then" they were close to the camp now all the men were still convulsing "Well this sucks no help no idea and no men."
Back to top Go down
Broken Hearted Desire
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Broken Hearted Desire

PostSubject: Re: Lily Child   Lily Child - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 5:34 pm

Miku stared down at Jake, who had fallen unconcious despite the continuous twitching. She bent down at took his hand in her own. He was her best friend and she was heart-broken to see him like this. "I'll get this sorted Jake... I promise!"
She stood, looking at Laura. "Go get my mother. I need help and she's the only one that can offer me it..." Laura bowed her head and scarpered off in search of the Elder.
"When mother gets here, you'll understand just how lacking your race is," Miku smiled maliciously.
Back to top Go down
katsi
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
katsi

PostSubject: Re: Lily Child   Lily Child - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 5:45 pm

Fucking smug bitch who the hell does she think she is.Yuriko just smiled sweetly back. she stroled over to harisabi she bent down and softly kissed him on the lips " i love you. " she wisperd softy into his ear. A singal tear rolled down her cheak and hit his face. She stood and turned to miku "WHERE THE HELL IS SHE." Yuriko yelled.
Back to top Go down
Broken Hearted Desire
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Broken Hearted Desire

PostSubject: Re: Lily Child   Lily Child - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 7:16 pm

Miku snapped her head around, grabbing Yuriko by the neck. "Don't ever raise your voice at me again! None of this is my fault!" She threw Yuriko down onto Harishabi, glaring at her. She didn't mind Yuriko but it was the wolf childs fault they were in this situation. Miku didn't need the stress of a blood tie over everything else that was going on.
Elder Maria rounded the corner and Miku straightened up, bowing her head. "Mother."
Maria nodded, gesturing for Miku to raise her head. "What appears to be the problem?"
Back to top Go down
katsi
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
katsi

PostSubject: Re: Lily Child   Lily Child - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 5:29 am

Yuriko stood up clutching her neck "I'm sorry" she said in hushed tones "apparently you can help mother Maria" she said hopeful that she would say yes.

--

Harishabi at this time realized that he was dreaming but still felt the urge to kill the tiger child that had 'killed' Yuriko. then his face felt wet as if there was water dripping on him. but when he looked up there was not water or rain clouds in the sky. then he knew for sure that he was dreaming but for some reason he couldn't wake up.

Back to top Go down
Broken Hearted Desire
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Broken Hearted Desire

PostSubject: Re: Lily Child   Lily Child - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 9:51 am

Maria looked at Yuriko, the look of disgust painfully obvious on her face. "It's Elder Maria." Her tone was blunt, void of emotion.
"Mother, is there anything at all you can do? I have a theory, if you will hear me out?" It was clear that Miku and Maria were not close, despite being mother and daughter. Miku was very careful about her wording towards the Elder. Maria waved a hand, a silent yell for Miku to continue, impatience creeping up on her.
"Well, I thought that maybe hypnosis would help to cure the situation with the males... You're the only one I know of that can hypnotise and I was wondering if there was any way you could reverse this?" Miku took in a huge quantity of air, breathless from not breathing while speaking. She then looked towards Yuriko. "Tell her what you know.. About this Katsu person.."
Maria's head snapped around to look at Yuriko. "Katsu you say? Tell me exactly what you know about this man!"
Back to top Go down
katsi
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
katsi

PostSubject: Re: Lily Child   Lily Child - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 3:30 pm

"Well I heard and don't hold me to this but I hear that he might be able to help." she said. Then a look of sudden realization covered her face "I've meet him. he kept looking at me funny, I have his pda code hold on" she whipped out her pda "here it is" she dialed the code and then she walked away and was gone for well over a hour then she returned "he said he will help"
Back to top Go down
Broken Hearted Desire
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Broken Hearted Desire

PostSubject: Re: Lily Child   Lily Child - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 7:36 pm

Miku jumped from the floor, where she had sat for the past forty minutes. "It took one man that long to agree to help us?" She sighed in exasperation, rubbing her buttocks due to numbness. "Next time, I think I'll handle things."
Elder Maria shushed the girl, staring Yuriko in the eyes. "Until he arrives I have no choice but to attempt to save the men." She stood beside Jake, kneeling and placing her hands around his head.

--

Jake could hear the exchanging of words, everything muffled so he was unable to decipher what was said. He could feel someones hands grasping his head but could do nothing to stop them. His body wasn't his to control anymore...
Back to top Go down
katsi
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
katsi

PostSubject: Re: Lily Child   Lily Child - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 7:56 am

"look he was tring to chat me up i had to agree to some prity alful thing so he would help"
Yuriko said. 'bleep bleep' it was the PDA " awww gross" it was a picture of the males in the other camp.
Back to top Go down
Broken Hearted Desire
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Broken Hearted Desire

PostSubject: Re: Lily Child   Lily Child - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 7:54 am

Miku scoffed. "Uh huh, sure. But like I said, I'll be dealing with such things from here. Oh, and what's gross?" She cocked her head to one side in question.
From the floor Maria held up a hand to silence the squabbling girls. "Shush!" She hissed in frustration. "I need silence!"
Back to top Go down
katsi
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
katsi

PostSubject: Re: Lily Child   Lily Child - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 4:29 pm

yuriko thought what the hell talk about bossy, 'bleep' "its katsu" she said regretingly "What do u want. WHAT ok i will tell her at once" she hung up "um mother maria he said you cant help"
Back to top Go down
Broken Hearted Desire
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Broken Hearted Desire

PostSubject: Re: Lily Child   Lily Child - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 7:27 am

Maria's head snapped up to look at the girl with sharp eyes. "What do you mean; I can't help? What does he know about this situation? He hasn't even witnessed this!" She slowly sunk into a form of hysteria, the thought of never being able to help in a situation like this scaring her. What if it happened again in the future? She was rendered useless. It was a strange feeling that Maria was not comfortable with.
Miku snatched the PDA from Yuriko and went through the contacts. Her fingers sped across the screen, typing a hasty message to Katsu; 'What the fuck is going on here! What do you know? Even better; who the Hel are you?!' Tapping the send button she threw the PDA back to Yuriko. "Tell me when he replies."
Back to top Go down
katsi
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
katsi

PostSubject: Re: Lily Child   Lily Child - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 2:57 pm

"Excuse me..." Yuriko's pda bleeped and interrupted her, I AM KATSU YOU BITCH WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE WHEN YOU SPEAK TO ME LIKE THAT DO YOU REALLY THINK THAT IM GOING TO HELP YOU I EXPETED MORE FROM YOU YURIKO. she put the pda away "Great now you've pissed him off well done" she exclaimed and then she stormed off.
Back to top Go down
Broken Hearted Desire
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Broken Hearted Desire

PostSubject: Re: Lily Child   Lily Child - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 3:42 pm

Miku sighed in exasperation, chasing after Yuriko. With an outstretched arm she snatched up Yuriko's wrist and pulled on it, spinning the fleeing female. "Woah, woah, woah, woah! What the Hel was that all about?!" Miku doubled over, still clutching Yuriko's wrist, panting. "What did he reply with?"
Back to top Go down
katsi
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
katsi

PostSubject: Re: Lily Child   Lily Child - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 3:48 pm

"He said 'I AM KATSU YOU BITCH WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE WHEN YOU SPEAK TO ME LIKE THAT DO YOU REALLY THINK THAT IM GOING TO HELP YOU I EXPETED MORE FROM YOU YURIKO' so you've pissed him off now he won't help. why did you have to go and open your big mouth." Yuriko said in annoyance. she broke down a started crying"now i will never get my harishabi back" she wept.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lily Child   Lily Child - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lily Child
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ruins of Azreon :: Northern Azreon :: Azreon High-
Jump to: