Ruins of Azreon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ruins of Azreon

Through the ashes of defeat, greatness rises once more

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Morning Star
Lily Child I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 8:03 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Frozen Sunset
Lily Child I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 7:59 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Guarding Of The Messenger
Lily Child I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 7:55 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Lily Child
Lily Child I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 6:37 pm by Broken Hearted Desire

» Crystal Lake
Lily Child I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 7:29 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Long First Day
Lily Child I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 2:33 pm by Roe

» Untimely arrival
Lily Child I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 4:33 pm by Roe

» Do Not Feed IT Anymore...
Lily Child I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 3:32 pm by Blackfyre

» Music IS my life...
Lily Child I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 11:41 am by Dust Killagin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum
Free Teen Chat

Lily Child

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Broken Hearted Desire
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Broken Hearted Desire

Gold : 5780

Lily Child Empty
PostSubject: Lily Child   Lily Child I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 10:03 am

Miku slumped to the ground, blood seeped slowly from her hair, dying it purple. She groaned, looking up to the face of her attacker. "What is...the meaning of this?" She cried, keeping her emotions under control. She would not fight. She refused to fight.
Her vision blurred and a sharp pain shot through her head. Screaming, she slowly fell unconcious, her form becoming a heap upon the ground. Another groan passed through her lips before she stopped moving. Only her chest rose and fell in rhythm with her breathing.
Back to top Go down
katsi
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
katsi

Gold : 4865

Lily Child Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lily Child   Lily Child I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 12:10 pm

As Yuriko pounded the females skull with her ultra fast fists, her skull cracked. "I'm doing this because I can." She said sadistically as the moon light glistened across her violet eyes. The blood splattered every where from Yuriko's fists and the femme's head. The blood began to mix and being a wolf child it could have some altering effects.
The next day Yuriko woke feeling slightly ill. As she clamberd out of her tent, with the sun beating down on her like a blistering hot flame, she yawned.
"Yuriko," shouted Harishabi. He was the medic for Yuriko's party. "Have you seen your face?" His eyes were wide with shock
"No, why?" Harishabi rumeged around in his bag and pulles out a mirror "AHHHHHHH what the...i have stripes, what is the meaning of this". in a consuming rage she went and hunted the female in witch she had destroyed with in an inch of her life.
Back to top Go down
Broken Hearted Desire
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Broken Hearted Desire

Lily Child Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lily Child   Lily Child I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 2:42 pm

Her head pounded and she brought a hand to her hand, feeling the sticky dessicated blood that had dried on her head. "Ugh..." She groaned. Opening her eyes slowly, she blinked. Around her stood a team of medics, all who had striped ears perched atop their heads. "Hey, what happened?!" Her voice was croaky with lack of use.
"We found you like this. How did you get like this?" One of the nurses fussed over the dried blood. Miku gave a gentle shrug, wincing.
"I don't really remember..."
Back to top Go down
katsi
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
katsi

Lily Child Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lily Child   Lily Child I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 4:08 pm

Yuriko wandered aimlessly through the war grounds, taking out each person that tried to attack her using only her speed.
When she was free of attackers, she brought a hand to her face, probing the area in which the stripes had appeared.
"Wha-what happened?" She whispered to herself, dodging an incoming attack. She looked down at her fist, her eyes settling upon the bruised cuts on her knuckles.

Last edited by katsi on Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Broken Hearted Desire
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Broken Hearted Desire

Lily Child Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lily Child   Lily Child I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 2:33 pm

Miku's memories began to pour back into her mind, the face of the girl, whirring fists pounding upon her skull. "Why that little.." Miku jumped up, swaying lightly. Gaining her balance and downing a vial of painkiller, she growled, furr erupting from all over her body. She shifted onto all fours, sprinting around the edges of the war grounds.
Around her the people fought violently but amongst them she spotted the femme. Walking through everyone, dodging with amazing speed. A rumble passed through her and erupted into a roar. I'm going to kill that bitch! Something inside Miku told her it was wrong but she couldn't help herself. She just had to fight the female.
Pushing her leg muscles she came up behind the girl, pouncing on her. She felt them hit the floor with a thud and she dug deep with her claws feeling the blood burst from the open wounds. Changing slowly back into her human forms, she leant down into the females hair. "You only brought this upon yourself," she whispered.
Opening her mouth wide, she brought her teeth down on the neck of the femme, biting hard. "See how you like bleeding!"
Back to top Go down
katsi
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
katsi

Lily Child Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lily Child   Lily Child I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 5:26 pm

Something is on my back. As yuriko turned the realisation hit her. She remebered the blood exchange on the night of the fight. STRIPES!
"It was you!" She exclaimed dodging yet another punch. Get up you dumb bitch! Fight back you can take her down, just get up!
As yuriko rushed to her feet the pain suddenly hit her. All I wanted to know as why I got these stripes? Why is she doing this? I mean she didn't fight this much last night, and I thought she was dead. The battlefield began spinnng. Darkness.
Back to top Go down
Broken Hearted Desire
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Broken Hearted Desire

Lily Child Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lily Child   Lily Child I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 3:02 pm

Miku laughed sadistically, taking the females body and slinging her over her shoulder. "And now, you come with me." She carried the femme back to her base camp, the medics surrounding her.
"But Miku, she's one of theirs?" One of the doctors whispered curiously. Miku nodded but pointed out the stripes on her face.
"She didn't get those until meeting me. She exchanged blood with me! What the hell is going on here?"
Back to top Go down
katsi
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
katsi

Lily Child Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lily Child   Lily Child I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 8:59 am

As Yuriko's eye's opened she saw tiger medic's surrounding her. With a jolt she arose but slumped back down again. Ow what happen? The her memories flooded back "what's going on" she yelled "what am I doing here" then she in the tent she saw Harisabi "Hay" he said in hushed tone "How are you" "My neck hurts". What am I doing here? I still have no idea how I got these stripes
Back to top Go down
Broken Hearted Desire
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Broken Hearted Desire

Lily Child Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lily Child   Lily Child I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 4:57 pm

One of the medics pushed her down as Miku looked on. "You need to lay still. The only reason he's here," Miku's finger pointed at the male stood beside her, "is because he kicked up a fuss about me bringing you here. Lost the fight of course but I allowed him access to this part of the camp only. I hope you're happy with yourself."
Miku moved her fringe to the side, displaying a large purple blotch splayed over her forehead. "See that? You did that. You cut me open and made me bleed. Then you stupidly mixed our blood. Do you have any idea of the consequences of your actions? Any at all?"
She stood from her seat and took the male by the scruff of his neck. "What is your name boy?"
Back to top Go down
katsi
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
katsi

Lily Child Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lily Child   Lily Child I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 5:07 pm

"Harishabi," he said to the female. "Will she be okay?". Yuriko was still struggling with the medics.
"GET THE HELL OFF ME YOU BASTARD." She yelled in frustration. The struggle died down after a moment, Yuriko's face red with effort. There was a short silence, then Harishabi glanced at the female. "Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Broken Hearted Desire
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Broken Hearted Desire

Lily Child Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lily Child   Lily Child I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 3:03 pm

Miku looked down at Yuriko, a smirk set in her features. "Of course she will. My medics are the best you'll find." She winked at him. "My name is Miku and I'm one of the tiger-people, as you may be able to see." She looked up at her ears that rested atop her head.
"You know, until recently all of my hair was cyan in colour. Now, well thanks to your friend here, I have one long, very annoying purple streak. It's very unattractive."
Back to top Go down
katsi
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
katsi

Lily Child Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lily Child   Lily Child I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 9:27 am

"UNATTRACTIVE!" She yelled. "I'll have you know, having stripes isn't all that good looking either."
She glanced at one of the medics in a surgical mask. Disgusting beast she thought. Yuriko slowly dragged herself up into a sitting position. "Look, just tell me why I have these marking and I will be on my way."
Back to top Go down
Broken Hearted Desire
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Broken Hearted Desire

Lily Child Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lily Child   Lily Child I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 3:58 pm

One of the medics turned to her, a scowl upon his face. "Girl, first don't ever talk about us like that way again and secondly you are not going anywhere. As of now you stay here until we decide differently. Understand?" The medic placed a forceful hand upon the girls shoulder, pinning her to the table.
"Jake really?" Miku sighed. "Let her go. She deserves to know what happened. Right, you're aware of the night you almost smashed my skull in? Yeah well our blood mixed and now, well now you have stripes and I have these God awful streaks."
Jake turned to her and Miku gave a nod. He lifted his hand allowing the femme to jump from the table. Miku then turned to Harishabi and lifted his chin with her fingers. "Get her back safely," she whispered.
Back to top Go down
katsi
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
katsi

Lily Child Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lily Child   Lily Child I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 12:44 pm

"Come on." Harisabi said in a hushed tone. Yuriko glance at the medic Jake
just as I thought filthy beast. Wilts pacing through the battle field it suddenly dawned on her
if I go back I will be killed. Yuriko made a sharp turn and started running back to the tent. she grabbed Miku's arm
"I can't leave I will be killed if I return."

Last edited by katsi on Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Broken Hearted Desire
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Broken Hearted Desire

Lily Child Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lily Child   Lily Child I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 6:15 am

Miku reacted instantly to the touch, swinging her arm around and stopping just short of the females wind pipe. She froze when realisation hit her. With a guilty face she lowered her arm. "I'm sorry."
Jake sneered. "Sorry for what? You don't just go sneaking up on people," he spat. He glared for a long moment at the female before snapping his head away and stalking off.
"Just ignore him," Miku muttered. "What are you doing here? You can't be here and what about your boyfriend? Harishabi was it? Yeah what about him? You can't stay here. I only brought you hear because you needed healing and you were better off under the care of my medics."
She jumped atop the hospital bed which was still caked in dried blood and sat cross-legged. "So, care to explain?"
Back to top Go down
katsi
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
katsi

Lily Child Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lily Child   Lily Child I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 1:53 pm

"Well as i paced trough the field i realized i can’t go back because of t stripes i will be killed long with harisabi" Yuriko explained.
"And he is not my boyfriend!!!!!"

Last edited by katsi on Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Broken Hearted Desire
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Broken Hearted Desire

Lily Child Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lily Child   Lily Child I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 8:06 pm

Miku froze. She's really going to have to stay? "Okay fine. But I'm warning you; any funny business and you'll find yourself strung by your neck in a pike! Do we understand?"
Jake's jaw dropped. "Woaaah! Did you just say he isn't your boyfriend? Oh damn, that's really quite sad. You don't seem to understand how much that boy loves you." Jake drew a heart in the air with his fingers. "He made sure you were safe throughout all of that and every time he looks at you there is this weird twinkle in his eyes. He never left your side, not once. He risked his life coming here to ensure your safety. That kid would die for you and you didn't even realise. What is this world coming to?" Jake mumbled something to himself; too intelligible for even Miku to hear and then hastily went back to work as if nothing had been said.
"You know, he's right about Harishabi..."
Back to top Go down
katsi
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
katsi

Lily Child Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lily Child   Lily Child I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 10:38 am

"WHATTTTT!" Yuriko said in astonishment
"Harshabi is this true" he stared at the floor ,Dam how am I going to get out of this,he thought
"Yes it is I am madly in love with you he is right". A smile creped across Yuriko's face and her face went red with embarrassment.
"Well I kind of feel the same way"
"REALLY" he said in excitement.

Last edited by katsi on Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Broken Hearted Desire
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Broken Hearted Desire

Lily Child Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lily Child   Lily Child I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 3:19 pm

Miku came between the two of them and held her hands up. "Save that for later. First, we have some explaining to do." She pointed towards one of the Elders of the tiger children. She was old but she had a strange beauty to her and finesse despite her age. Everyone in the vicinity stopped and stared as she walked with such grace one might wonder if she walked at all.
Her eyes widened in surprise as they settled upon Yuriko and Hirashibi. "Miku, what is the meaning of this?" Her tone wasn't exactly angry but she didn't seem particularly elated either to be in the presence of the wolf children.
"Mother I-" Miku stuttered, fear ripping through her. She needed to think of a coherent explanation and fast, otherwise it might end for the two wolves and her.
"Elder Maria, these wolf children are here on behalf of Miku who let her kind-heartedness overpower her. We have recently discovered that the two females have mixed blood and they would appear to have distinct markings due to the exchange. I hope you can forgive Miku for her mistakes; it was not entirely her fault." Jake remained calm and explained to the Elder the situation. Miku looked at him bewildered.
"And the male?" Maria's voice was sharp, calculating. She was slowly processing the information.
"The boy refused to leave the girls side when I brought her here Mother. I'm sorry." Miku bent her body into a bowing position, keeping her eyes locked on Maria's.
Maria turned to the wolf children and studied them carefully, one eye for each child. "What is your business here?"
Back to top Go down
katsi
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
katsi

Lily Child Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lily Child   Lily Child I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 3:00 pm

"During the fight between me and Miku our blood mixed hence the well the stripes and if I go back to my tribe I will be kill. I no that I am your enemy but I am part tiger" said Yuriko " can you accept me as one of you I am sneaky". then Harishabi said in quiet voice
"I'm just with her and I am human". then there was a silence ad it felt like an age passed until Harishabi passed out
"HARIASABI!!!!!" Yuriko yelled.
Back to top Go down
Broken Hearted Desire
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Broken Hearted Desire

Lily Child Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lily Child   Lily Child I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 3:19 pm

Miku gasped, falling to her knees beside Harishabi. "Jake, get over here! He needs medical attention!" A moment passed and Miku spun her head around, about to scream at Jake when she noticed he was also sprawled across the floor. In fact, every male had dropped to the floor, their arms splayed and legs parted, each face down against the floor.
"Mother, what's going on?!" Miku began to breath heratically, panic flooding through her.
Back to top Go down
katsi
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
katsi

Lily Child Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lily Child   Lily Child I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 4:14 am

"HEY SHE ASKED YOU WHAT WAS GOING ON." Yuriko bellowed at the mother. Now sobbing next to Harisabi, don’t die please don’t die, she thought to herself a sudden rush of adrenalin pumped trough her veins and she stood up, her face like thunder she glanced at Miku
"We must find out the meaning of this." Then a sudden bleep on her PDA a voice yelled over
'Yuriko get back to camp quick something is happing to all the males they are convulsing on the floor in agony.' then the line went dead.
“We have to go, can one of your female medics look after Harisabi?"
Back to top Go down
Broken Hearted Desire
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Broken Hearted Desire

Lily Child Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lily Child   Lily Child I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 2:42 pm

Elder Maria shot a warning look at Yuriko and span on her heel. She stalked gracefully in the opposite direction.
"The idea is not to piss her off." Miku cupped her hands over her mouth and yelled. "Laura!"
A young female sprinted towards them, halting just short of Miku. "Your highness." She bowed, fixing her eyes on Miku.
Miku nodded her head and the medic, Laura stood upright. "I need you to look after everyone here. Organise a few teams and ensure everyone is alive."
Before Laura could answer Miku was on her feet, dragging Yuriko behind.

--

Jake could feel his muscles contracting and relaxing quicker than he thought his body capable but was unable to do anything about it. Instead he was dreaming.
Around him, in all directions, he could see the battle field. A raging war between two races; the tiger children and the wolf children. Screams of agony and despair echoed around him.
In all of the bloodshed he could see a blinding white light through the darkness surrounding him. He walked towards the light, almost blinding him but he continued regardless.
Back to top Go down
katsi
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
katsi

Lily Child Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lily Child   Lily Child I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 4:04 pm

As Harishabi rolled about in agony. Images of the battle field came to him. Yuriko was deep in battle. Then a tiger child darted towards her with its claws poised for the kill he tried to warn her but the pain caused his vocals to seize up then slice Yuriko's blood splattered across the battlefield. Then blackout.

--

"Hurry up your to slow we need to get back quick" Yuriko yelled at Miku. They had to be within a mile of the wolf child's base camp. Yuriko sniffed the air

" Were close I can smell it."
Back to top Go down
Broken Hearted Desire
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Broken Hearted Desire

Lily Child Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lily Child   Lily Child I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 12:14 pm

"I don't see how I'm the slow one," Miku growled, pushing herself to her limits, just like Yuriko whose vains were pulsing from her skin. "Besides, it's a known fact that tigers are faster than wolves."
Miku's whole form trembled as she lowered herself to floor level. She shifted and running in her stead was a cyan coloured tiger, one of her stripes an odd colour to the normal black of her stripes. Instead it was purple. Miku bounded across the battle field, the enemy camp coming ever closer.

--

Jacob found himself in the centre of the light source, an injured Miku awaiting him. "Miku?" He shook her violently. Unconcious.
"MIKU?!" He screamed the girls name, savagely shaking her in an attempt to wake her. Come on, he thought, I'm a medic. I should know what to do in this situation. Jacob found that his thoughts weren't coming to him and all he could do was shake the girl and scream out her name.
It still hadn't dawned on him yet. He loves Miku.

Last edited by Broken Hearted Desire on Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lily Child Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lily Child   Lily Child I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lily Child
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ruins of Azreon :: Northern Azreon :: Azreon High-
Jump to: