Ruins of Azreon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ruins of Azreon

Through the ashes of defeat, greatness rises once more

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Morning Star
Kalysta Shadowblaze I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 8:03 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Frozen Sunset
Kalysta Shadowblaze I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 7:59 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Guarding Of The Messenger
Kalysta Shadowblaze I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 7:55 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Lily Child
Kalysta Shadowblaze I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 6:37 pm by Broken Hearted Desire

» Crystal Lake
Kalysta Shadowblaze I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 7:29 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Long First Day
Kalysta Shadowblaze I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 2:33 pm by Roe

» Untimely arrival
Kalysta Shadowblaze I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 4:33 pm by Roe

» Do Not Feed IT Anymore...
Kalysta Shadowblaze I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 3:32 pm by Blackfyre

» Music IS my life...
Kalysta Shadowblaze I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 11:41 am by Dust Killagin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum
Free Teen Chat

Kalysta Shadowblaze

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kalysta
Ruins Administrator
Ruins Administrator
Kalysta

Gold : 5280

Kalysta Shadowblaze Empty
PostSubject: Kalysta Shadowblaze   Kalysta Shadowblaze I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 11:15 am

Name: Kalysta Shadowblaze

Appearance: Kalysta is a short 5'1'' femme who has deep marine blue iris' that surround her jet black pupils, her hair being a color of black with reflection of dark purple. Her stature is not imposing being 110lbs. Her skin is color peach and she rarely wears any make up other then eye liner to bring out the feature she likes best. Kalysta usually adorns only a rose like ring to her index finger of her right hand, reminding her the ties she had with her long lost family. Her clothes vary depending on her mood, the lighter the color, the happier she is.

Weapon(s) of choice: Kalysta has never had to fall back on any kind of fighting, so she has no weapon but her two fists which she knows how to use very well if bothered.

Personality/Humor/Etc.: Kalysta is very reserved and keeps to herself. She does not trust easily, unless someone is able to break her shell and come in. If one succeeds in having her trust she will protect the person with all she has. Her humour tends to fall into sarcasm when she knows that those around her are not quite aware of her irritation, but other then that she could be looked as more of a caretaker, one who will be there for her friends when needed.

Background: Kalysta has never known her family, from what she was told she was left upon the stairs of an orphanage a few hours after birth, with nothing upon her body but a blanket to keep her warm and a necklace where hung a roselike ring. She grew up amongst the nuns and other 'unwanted' children as she perceived them. Her life was filled with routine, and she soon learned that once she hit the age of 7 years old, being adopted by one of those perfect couples was out of the question, she was too old now, not cute enought to even be considered.

She held some bitterness towards her parents she didn't know for having her live suck a miserable childhood. The only thing she could fall back on is reading her educational books, she lost herself in them wishing one day, she too would be cared for like the women in the stories. Through her teenage years Kalysta moved to be like a mother to the younger children at the orphanage, starting to care for them and protect them if need be. Though at the age of eighteen she had to leave, depart her 'home' and face the challenges that the world held to her. She roamed throught the towns and cities hoping to find somewhere to settle.
Back to top Go down

Kalysta Shadowblaze
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ruins of Azreon :: Residents of Azreon :: Resident Descriptions-
Jump to: