Ruins of Azreon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ruins of Azreon

Through the ashes of defeat, greatness rises once more

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Morning Star
Desrey Kalia Dark I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 8:03 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Frozen Sunset
Desrey Kalia Dark I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 7:59 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Guarding Of The Messenger
Desrey Kalia Dark I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 7:55 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Lily Child
Desrey Kalia Dark I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 6:37 pm by Broken Hearted Desire

» Crystal Lake
Desrey Kalia Dark I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 7:29 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Long First Day
Desrey Kalia Dark I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 2:33 pm by Roe

» Untimely arrival
Desrey Kalia Dark I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 4:33 pm by Roe

» Do Not Feed IT Anymore...
Desrey Kalia Dark I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 3:32 pm by Blackfyre

» Music IS my life...
Desrey Kalia Dark I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 11:41 am by Dust Killagin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum
Free Teen Chat

Desrey Kalia Dark

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dust Killagin
Ruins Moderator
Ruins Moderator
Dust Killagin

Gold : 5493

Desrey Kalia Dark Empty
PostSubject: Desrey Kalia Dark   Desrey Kalia Dark I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 1:24 am

Name:Desrey Kalia Dark

Nick name(s):Des or Dezka

Appearance:She has long bright platinum blonde hair, she keeps bits of her hair tied up with a headset made out of pure platinum, it folds around her head and covers her ears. She is usually seen wearing a long black ankle length coat and beneath that a dark grey shirt, the coat is tied together with four long red straps that pull it over her chest and stomach. She wears a pair of black skinny jeans and her feet are covered with black and white converse. She wears fingerless gloves over her hands. She keeps a black, red and white electric guitar strapped to her back. At times when she releases her powers her black coat gets a platinum trim along the bottom of it and two huge shadowy wings implemented with three red spikes on each wing.

Weapon(s) of choice:Her guitar is also a weapon. When her powers come out, any beat or chord she plays on the guitar instantly create energy waves and sonic blasts. She also uses her wings to pierce things or hold people up.

Personality/Humor/Etc.:She can be a bit bossy at times and act spoiled but she has a funny side to herself. She expresses herself with he music she plays.She thrives on her dream to one day have a band of her own.

Background:She was born the same way as everyone else, grew up with normal parents and lived a pretty normal life. When she turned ten, she spent her birthday at her parents funeral and was completely forgotten about by all her other family members. While wandering around the cemetery a beast of incredible powers emerged unto her. It saw the sorrow and suffering she would go through in the next few years of her life until she would inevitably die, the beast feeling sad for this particular being, fused itself into her giving her all its abilities and attributes. She can phase through walls, grow a pair of wings, place spiritual energy into objects or beings, she can force shadows to do as she see fit and even cloak herself in the darkness.

Last edited by Dust Killagin on Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:22 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Name :P)
Back to top Go down

Desrey Kalia Dark
Page 1 of 1