Ruins of Azreon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ruins of Azreon

Through the ashes of defeat, greatness rises once more

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Morning Star
Claire Floyer I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 8:03 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Frozen Sunset
Claire Floyer I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 7:59 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Guarding Of The Messenger
Claire Floyer I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 7:55 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Lily Child
Claire Floyer I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 6:37 pm by Broken Hearted Desire

» Crystal Lake
Claire Floyer I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 7:29 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Long First Day
Claire Floyer I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 2:33 pm by Roe

» Untimely arrival
Claire Floyer I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 4:33 pm by Roe

» Do Not Feed IT Anymore...
Claire Floyer I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 3:32 pm by Blackfyre

» Music IS my life...
Claire Floyer I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 11:41 am by Dust Killagin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum
Free Teen Chat

Claire Floyer

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Crissa
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Crissa

Gold : 5393

Claire Floyer Empty
PostSubject: Claire Floyer   Claire Floyer I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 5:19 am

Name: Claire Floyer

Nickname: Flare

Appearance: She is red head. Two pigtails are tied behind a pink headbanded with a black fringe along both sides of the band. Her red bangs fall to rest over her large auburn eyes. Two large pieces of hair rest in front of her ears and fall to her shoulders. Around her neck is a black choker with a thread of red thread criss crossed at the front of her neck, holding it in place.

She wears a light pink shirt with a line of pink fringe across her bust line. The shirt falls to rest just above the middle of her thighs, a pair of black skinny jeans covering her legs. A very short pink shawl is pulled to cover only her shoulders. On both wrists are two inch long cuffs of pink fabric, a pink jewel on the inside of the fabric at the top of the cuff on both; a line of pink fringe was wrapped around both at the bottom end, where it rested on her arm. Wrapped around her stomach in a two inch piece of black fabric, matching the one around her neck as it is tied with a criss crossed piece of red thread holding it in place.

On her feet are a pair of black converse with a white toe.

Weapon(s) of choice: The weapons she uses are the black drumsticks she carries with her. Her power is in her hands and she uses the drumsticks to control it and use it to her will. When she plays, the vibrations made from the drumsticks is what is used to push her powers out into whatever way she wishes.

Personality/Humor/Etc.: Claire is an easy going free spirit. Though her bust has gotten her teased for most of her life, she doesn't let it discourage her. She can easily be one of the boys, happy to get dirty if she needs to and can take care of herself in a fight.

Background: Claire grew up in a normal town, learning to play the drums when she was around four. The powers she didn't recieve until she was almost 9. When she first recieved them, her hands were deadly weapons, able to cause all types of destruction. Half her village was destroyed on one of her many tantrums as a child. When she was 12, a woodcarver in her town, known by many as a sorcerer, carved out the black drumsticks for Claire. He taught her how to transfer her powers through the drumsticks instead of through her hands. It took her many months of training before she was able to do this and several more years to master it. By the age of 15, she was a master at her power and used her new found gifts to become an even better drummer.

Picture: https://2img.net/h/i70.photobucket.com/albums/i89/Rei_sama/Anime%20girls/Percussionist.jpg
Back to top Go down

Claire Floyer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ruins of Azreon :: Residents of Azreon :: Resident Descriptions-
Jump to: