Ruins of Azreon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ruins of Azreon

Through the ashes of defeat, greatness rises once more

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Morning Star
Juggernaut. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 8:03 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Frozen Sunset
Juggernaut. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 7:59 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Guarding Of The Messenger
Juggernaut. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 7:55 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Lily Child
Juggernaut. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 6:37 pm by Broken Hearted Desire

» Crystal Lake
Juggernaut. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 7:29 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Long First Day
Juggernaut. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 2:33 pm by Roe

» Untimely arrival
Juggernaut. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 4:33 pm by Roe

» Do Not Feed IT Anymore...
Juggernaut. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 3:32 pm by Blackfyre

» Music IS my life...
Juggernaut. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 11:41 am by Dust Killagin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum
Free Teen Chat

Juggernaut.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dust Killagin
Ruins Moderator
Ruins Moderator
Dust Killagin

Gold : 5499

Juggernaut. Empty
PostSubject: Juggernaut.   Juggernaut. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 11:08 am

Lucy grabbed Koda's hand and hauled herself onto the dragon, sitting a bit uncomfortably she pulled up her jeans then spoke "Ok you're gonna wan to hang a right." she gestured to the lake to their right.

She placed her hand on her hat to stop it from falling off, her other hand was around Koda so she wouldn't fall off the dragon as it now soared above the Cirque.
Back to top Go down
Blackfyre
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Blackfyre

Gold : 5642

Juggernaut. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juggernaut.   Juggernaut. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 11:12 am

She nudged her heels into the dragons side, making him plumett to the ground, her breath escaping her at the sudden speed at which they were falling. He lifted him form before they hit the floor landing gracefully on the bit of grass besides the lake. Sliding off his back, she walked to the front of his body, patting his nose gently. She removed the rope from his neck.
"Go hunt." She murmered to him, knowing he would be hungry.
Back to top Go down
Dust Killagin
Ruins Moderator
Ruins Moderator
Dust Killagin

Juggernaut. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juggernaut.   Juggernaut. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 11:17 am

As they fell to the ground Lucinda let go of her hat as her hair flew around crazily. She hopped off the dragon as the landed, brushing down her hair with one hand she caught her hat with the other as it fell beside her "Aha." she said as she span it back on top of her head,

Looking to the dragon as it flew away she waved slightly. She turned to Lucy and asked curiously "So me being your master and all, what does this mean exactly?" finally getting off her mind she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Blackfyre
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Blackfyre

Juggernaut. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juggernaut.   Juggernaut. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 11:36 am

"Basic slave rules, if you die I die in turn, same applies for disobeying a order. Anything you ask of me, I have to at least attempt unless I truely believe it is the wrong thing and am willing to die for it."
She shrugged, pulling down the tiny skirt, to cover herself more. Giving herself a mental reminder to change when she had the chance.
Stryker sat happily on the grass, running his finger through the grass as Koda sat besides him, winding the rope up and slinging it over her back.
"Any other questions?"
Back to top Go down
Dust Killagin
Ruins Moderator
Ruins Moderator
Dust Killagin

Juggernaut. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juggernaut.   Juggernaut. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 11:48 am

Lucinda thought about it for a while "Anything...?" she asked curiously. The millions of things she wanted Koda to do passed through her head, she shook it off then sighed "I've got a few more questions." she sighed as she removed her deep red coat and folded it up on the grass then placed her hat on top if it.

She layed on the grass next to Koda "What if you die, what happens to me?" she asked curiously, then continued with the rampage of questions "Can we be far apart or is there a distance limit? And the first thing i want you to do is...change. That outfit looks horribly uncomfortable." she clapped her hands and wardrobe popped out of thin air with a burst of tiny sparkles and confetti, Lucinda smiled as it appeared "Go nuts.".
Back to top Go down
Blackfyre
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Blackfyre

Juggernaut. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juggernaut.   Juggernaut. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 11:53 am

She held up a hand, to slow Lucy down.
"Nothing happens to you, a limit only if you choose to have one and thank you."
She walked over to the wardrobe, selecting a black skirt, cut between thigh and knee and a white v-neck T-shirt, she changed quickly. Not bothering about shoes or socks as she found them uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
Dust Killagin
Ruins Moderator
Ruins Moderator
Dust Killagin

Juggernaut. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juggernaut.   Juggernaut. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 4:31 pm

Lucinda turned slightly as Koda changed, as Koda finished she sighed and turned "Ok thats all good to hear." she thought for a while then stopped "I don't think i have any more questions that i can't answer myself." she looked down to her feet and noticed she wasn't wearing socks or shoes.

She fought the urge to say it but instead blurted out something else "I don't realy need you to do anything for me at the moment." but her face said other wise. She looked to Stryker "And whats the story between you two?" she asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Blackfyre
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Blackfyre

Juggernaut. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juggernaut.   Juggernaut. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 4:36 pm

She blushed lightly.
"We dated a while back, but I had to break it off for reasons." She smiled to him, which he returned without hesitation. "Besides in my position it's easier not to get involved with anyone."

Standing up, she dusted her hands off.
"Does that mean I can leave fot the time being?"
Back to top Go down
Dust Killagin
Ruins Moderator
Ruins Moderator
Dust Killagin

Juggernaut. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juggernaut.   Juggernaut. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 4:58 pm

Lucinda looked to the two then smiled "Dated..? Wow." she smiled at what she thought would be the reason they had broken up. She nodded in agreement "Well I think you'll be with me for quite a while." a devilish smile formed across her lips.

She nodded "If you have something to do then please by all means." she gestured that Koda may go.
Back to top Go down
Blackfyre
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Blackfyre

Juggernaut. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juggernaut.   Juggernaut. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 5:04 pm

She smiled before running into the surrounding forest. Stryker sat there for a moment before running to join her. He jumped as she grabbed his arm and pinned him against a large oak tree.
"No prohabition now is there?" She grinned, before pressing her lips to his. Her body falling against him. " I missed you so Goddamn much."
He brushed a strand of her hair from her face.
"I missed you too."
Back to top Go down
Dust Killagin
Ruins Moderator
Ruins Moderator
Dust Killagin

Juggernaut. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juggernaut.   Juggernaut. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 5:32 pm

Lucinda watched the two run off "Great.." she sighed deeply. Making her way to the edge of the lake she picked up her hat along the way, leaning over she scooped up some water. She walked back slowly to where she was recently sitting, she placed the hat onto the ground with out spilling a drop "Good now for the final trick.".

She put her hand into the hat full of water, as she puled her hand out she dragged along a pretty white rabbit, placing him onto the floor sh picked up the hat and tossed the water at the rabbit. In seconds the rabbit caught fire and vanished to a pile of ashes. She frowned "That wasn't suppose to happen.".
Back to top Go down
Blackfyre
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Blackfyre

Juggernaut. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juggernaut.   Juggernaut. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 6:32 pm

"We have to go back..." She whispered to him.
"I know."
Running her fingers through her hair, she walked back to the lake, Stryker following close behind her. The smouldering ash made her raise a brow, but she said nothing. Content to sit at the edge of the lake, her bare legs dangiling in the water.
Back to top Go down
Dust Killagin
Ruins Moderator
Ruins Moderator
Dust Killagin

Juggernaut. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juggernaut.   Juggernaut. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 6:51 pm

Lucinda got up and sat next to her, her legs folded not wanting to get her shoes wet "That was a cute little bunny." she smiled innocently. She looked to Koda then sighed "There is one thing that i want you to do..", she stopped then looked to Stryker "But its way too inappropriate.".
Back to top Go down
Blackfyre
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Blackfyre

Juggernaut. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juggernaut.   Juggernaut. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 6:53 pm

She blinked.
"It was a bunny?" Pausing for a moment, she shook back a retort. "Just say it, if you want Stryker to leave so you can ask, he probaly will. Won't you?" She looked up to him as he nodded. Already walking back towards the forest to give them some privacy.
"I'll try to find Zeph." He called to her, before departing.
Back to top Go down
Dust Killagin
Ruins Moderator
Ruins Moderator
Dust Killagin

Juggernaut. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juggernaut.   Juggernaut. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 7:01 pm

Lucinda watched as Stryker left. The awkward feeling inside her grew as they were now alone "Well..I'm not gonna ask." she turned quickly and and leaned in as though she was going to kiss her, she brought up her hand behind Koda and pushed her into the water then laughed.
Back to top Go down
Blackfyre
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Blackfyre

Juggernaut. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juggernaut.   Juggernaut. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 8:07 pm

She re-emerged, coughing.
"That was not fair!"
Grabbing the females wrist, she pulled her in. Koda's snowy hair plastered to her face, her feline ears pressed against her head. Clambering back out, she shivered lightly.
"Evil misstress."
Back to top Go down
Dust Killagin
Ruins Moderator
Ruins Moderator
Dust Killagin

Juggernaut. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juggernaut.   Juggernaut. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 2:09 am

Lucinda felt Kodas hand wrap around her arm and pull her in. She burst out of the water, her long silvery hair now plastered to her face. She pulled herself out and laughed "I needed that." she brushed her hair out of her face, noticing Koda shivering she leaned in and hugged her. She transfered her energy into Koda.

"Don't worry this wont hurt a bit." a few seconds later they both caught fire, the raven flames curved and crackled around them, heating them up. When she thought they were dry enough the fire died out.
Back to top Go down
Blackfyre
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Blackfyre

Juggernaut. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juggernaut.   Juggernaut. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 2:14 pm

She remained as still as possible, although slightly alarmed as her skin caught fire. As it died out, she shuffled further back from Lucy, her knees drawn to her head.
"Anything else misstress?" Her hands clamped around her knees, smiling slightly to the other being.
Back to top Go down
Dust Killagin
Ruins Moderator
Ruins Moderator
Dust Killagin

Juggernaut. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juggernaut.   Juggernaut. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 2:31 pm

Lucy stood up and stretched out then looked down to Koda, she pulled her up also and smiled "Ummh.." thinking for a while she came up with the most random thing she could think of "A dance?" she place her arms around Koda's neck and waist then smiled "Can you dance?".
Back to top Go down
Blackfyre
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Blackfyre

Juggernaut. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juggernaut.   Juggernaut. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 5:17 pm

She nodded.
"A little bit." She smiled, moving in time with the femme. "An odd request thought...but a nice thought nonetheless." Her tail swaying gently from side to side before finally wrapping itself around her ankle, the light turquoise tip brushing her bare foot.
Back to top Go down
Dust Killagin
Ruins Moderator
Ruins Moderator
Dust Killagin

Juggernaut. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juggernaut.   Juggernaut. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 5:32 pm

Lucinda smiled "Well you aren't too bad at this." she moved her feet in perfect time then stopped and laughed "Ok, enough." she turned to Koda "What would you like to do?". A sudden thought struck her head "I have to get back to-" she stopped as she pulled out her cell phone, she flipped it open and stared at it as it was now ruined thanks to her little swim earlier.
Back to top Go down
Blackfyre
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Blackfyre

Juggernaut. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juggernaut.   Juggernaut. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 7:53 am

Watching the female pull the device from her pocket, she looked at her feet. Guilty of having ruined it, but she still smirked to herself.
"That's ok, we can leave now if you want." She smiled. "The others will follow, even if they don't know we've left, they'll find us."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Juggernaut. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juggernaut.   Juggernaut. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Juggernaut.
Page 1 of 1