Ruins of Azreon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ruins of Azreon

Through the ashes of defeat, greatness rises once more

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Morning Star
Adventures of the Unfortunate I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 8:03 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Frozen Sunset
Adventures of the Unfortunate I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 7:59 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Guarding Of The Messenger
Adventures of the Unfortunate I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 7:55 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Lily Child
Adventures of the Unfortunate I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 6:37 pm by Broken Hearted Desire

» Crystal Lake
Adventures of the Unfortunate I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 7:29 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Long First Day
Adventures of the Unfortunate I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 2:33 pm by Roe

» Untimely arrival
Adventures of the Unfortunate I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 4:33 pm by Roe

» Do Not Feed IT Anymore...
Adventures of the Unfortunate I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 3:32 pm by Blackfyre

» Music IS my life...
Adventures of the Unfortunate I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 11:41 am by Dust Killagin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum
Free Teen Chat

Adventures of the Unfortunate

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Broken Hearted Desire
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Broken Hearted Desire

Gold : 5782

Adventures of the Unfortunate Empty
PostSubject: Adventures of the Unfortunate   Adventures of the Unfortunate I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 5:54 pm

Last edited by Broken Hearted Desire on Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:19 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Deleting post)
Back to top Go down
whiteHawk
Ruins Member
Ruins Member

Gold : 5185

PostSubject: Re: Adventures of the Unfortunate   Adventures of the Unfortunate I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 2:08 am

He stared quietly as the young femme piled her clothing and climbed gently into the water. She looked so delicate doing it as well. He heard her musical voice carry on the wind as she called out for the male that continued to stand at the edge of the lake.
The male looked around the lake a few times before his gaze fell upon him. He didn't seem to notice, as he was still mesmerised by the girl that floated in the water, that the male was following his gaze. He heard the male call to the girl to get out of the water. She didn't seem to notice and a quiet giggle passed her lips, reaching him on the wind.
The boy jumped as a deep, booming voice passed over the whole lake, screaming at the girl to get out of the water. miko was curious as to why the male was so desperate to get the girl out. He watched as the girl pulled herself out of the water and listened to what she had to say. She was questioning her brother, asking why he wanted her out. The boy knew the male was replying but it was too quiet for even his delicate ears to pick up. The male pointed straight at him and said something more. With that the girl cowered behind her brother.
Damn it! They think I'm a threat? He questioned himself silently and decided it was too dangerous to linger. He turned himself around and swam back to the other edge of the lake.
Back to top Go down
Broken Hearted Desire
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Broken Hearted Desire

Gold : 5782

PostSubject: Re: Adventures of the Unfortunate   Adventures of the Unfortunate I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 3:56 pm

Last edited by Broken Hearted Desire on Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:18 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Deleting Post)
Back to top Go down
whiteHawk
Ruins Member
Ruins Member

Gold : 5185

PostSubject: Re: Adventures of the Unfortunate   Adventures of the Unfortunate I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 4:02 pm

"Who was that girl?" Miko thought to himself "and why am i obsesed with her"
"Who was that boy with her? A boyfriend maby or a brother"
Miko pounder on his thoughts for hours trying to recall the memory of the young girl at the lake
"i wonder" Miko thought to himself will she back tomorro? "well theres no harm in trying is there, after all i want to look at her again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adventures of the Unfortunate   Adventures of the Unfortunate I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Adventures of the Unfortunate
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ruins of Azreon :: South Western Azreon :: Lake Mi'Ohlan-
Jump to: