Ruins of Azreon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ruins of Azreon

Through the ashes of defeat, greatness rises once more

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Morning Star
Guarding Of The Messenger - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 8:03 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Frozen Sunset
Guarding Of The Messenger - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 7:59 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Guarding Of The Messenger
Guarding Of The Messenger - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 7:55 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Lily Child
Guarding Of The Messenger - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 6:37 pm by Broken Hearted Desire

» Crystal Lake
Guarding Of The Messenger - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 7:29 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Long First Day
Guarding Of The Messenger - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 2:33 pm by Roe

» Untimely arrival
Guarding Of The Messenger - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 4:33 pm by Roe

» Do Not Feed IT Anymore...
Guarding Of The Messenger - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 3:32 pm by Blackfyre

» Music IS my life...
Guarding Of The Messenger - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 11:41 am by Dust Killagin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum
Free Teen Chat

Guarding Of The Messenger

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Unitarelic
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Unitarelic

Gold : 5427

Guarding Of The Messenger - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guarding Of The Messenger   Guarding Of The Messenger - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 9:50 am

He turned, glaring down at her as his hand clenched to test out the damage, resulting in evident pain. "I've got nothing else to bandage it with! We cant all be neat and proper! This'll do, so shut your mouth and lets get moving" He spat at the sword as he passed her and made his way out into the open, his arms dropped to his side in dismay.
"Great! Now it's raining" Annoyed, he stormed off, not caring whether or not Cara and the sword followed.
Back to top Go down
Broken Hearted Desire
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Broken Hearted Desire

Gold : 5779

PostSubject: Re: Guarding Of The Messenger   Guarding Of The Messenger - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 10:04 am

Cara's cheeks were still bright red as her eyes followed Morgethius through the rain. Without intention, she began to follow him. A light sheen of sweat was already on her face when she had emerged from the armory, her sword in a sheath. The rain hit her face, washing away the sweat and drawing her hair to her face, where it stuck. Her eyes were still wide open and staring hard at Morgethius' back. "Morgethius, wait, please?" The image of his naked torso had stuck fast in her mind and, as wrong as it was to her, she wanted to see it again. Even if only for a second.
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Guarding Of The Messenger   Guarding Of The Messenger - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 10:46 am

Already the rain had become harsh enough to filter out anything more than a few yards in front of where a person stood and had already drenched morgethius and the surroundings, the ground now a slick brown colour. Despite the weather, he stopped, turned and took the few long strides back toward Cara, though he kept his body at an angle, away from the sword even though it was sheathed.
"Now what? Can't you keep up for five seconds?" His eyes narrowed as he eclipsed her much smaller form, his hair plastered firmly to his face so that his red orbs could easily stare into her face.
Back to top Go down
Broken Hearted Desire
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Broken Hearted Desire

PostSubject: Re: Guarding Of The Messenger   Guarding Of The Messenger - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 11:04 am

Cara dragged her eyes away from Morgethius' keeping them to the floor. Her hair was dripping with the rain and hung from her head. "It's nothing. Let's go." She inhaled deeply and held her head high as she walked ahead of Morgethius in an easternly direction. Despite the act, Cara was still intently thinking about the topless Morgethius who followed behind her. She shuddered slightly, passing it off as a reaction to the cold. "We should hurry. People are beginning to wake," she said, her strides wide.
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Guarding Of The Messenger   Guarding Of The Messenger - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 11:00 am

His face instantly lost its serious expression, replaced by one of eager childishness.
"You know how the first to rise are always Harlots around here, right?" He quickened his pace and began walking at her side, deep muddy footprints squelching unceremoniously under foot.
"Can't just avoid them, they're drawn to me" He stretched out his muscular arms and flexed them casually. He noticed how he still hadn’t managed to gain back her attention and had changed his target to her hand instead-
Though he never managed to grasp it. The ground had very quickly turned to a dark slick and Morgethius quickly lost his footing, landing face first in equally slimy muck.
Unsurprisingly, he didn't seem fazed and his mud covered face was soon facing up at Cara once more.
"And I intend to have at least three before we really get moving" There was a smirk somewhere in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Broken Hearted Desire
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Broken Hearted Desire

PostSubject: Re: Guarding Of The Messenger   Guarding Of The Messenger - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 7:27 am

"You'll be doing no such thing!" Cara grabbed his wrist, and brought her face close to him so their noses were also touching. "I swear, you touch one of those women - if you can call them that - I will sear the skin off your back!" Her hand twitched towards her sword, the jewels catching the rising Sun's light and sending a pattern across her dress. "Don't think for a second I won't. Got it?" She pulled her face away and released her hold on his wrist. Cara hung her head for a moment, to clear her mind; Morgethius' eyes were on her mind and it was almost painful to think about them. Shaking out her hair, she continued to walk. "So, how many times will you get laid this morning?"
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Guarding Of The Messenger   Guarding Of The Messenger - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 7:50 am

His immediate response came in the form of a low grumble, he turned his head to the side and spat the tasteless mud from his lips, the glimmer from the sword's hilt annoyingly attracting his eyes but repelling his intentions.
"Well obviously none...while you're around" Carefull not to slip forward in the muk, the already sodden Morgethius righted himself and reluctantly followed after the irritating girl wit the sword.
"But you have to sleep sometime" He grinned to himself, the day was not over just yet.
Back to top Go down
Broken Hearted Desire
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Broken Hearted Desire

PostSubject: Re: Guarding Of The Messenger   Guarding Of The Messenger - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 8:50 am

Cara bit her lip to stop herself from cursing. "If there's one thing I hate, it's when you're right and I've spent one morning with you. I can see me giving up on you, very easily." She unsheathed her new sword, weighing it again in her hands and taking a few swings, her training having paid off. She swung the sword around, turning her body, the point stopping a foot in front of Morgethius' face.
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Guarding Of The Messenger   Guarding Of The Messenger - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 5:44 pm

Morgethius found himself crosseyed as he surveyed the perfect point of the sword, glimmering with deadly precision, he could have sworn he had seen it split one of his hairs if it didnt mean giving Cara and the blade some credit. He sighed and began patting himself down, though the filthy smears of muck remained on his trousers.
"Fine, I'll restrain myself...for awhile, but if I get swarmed but hungry whores, do not expect me to pass up an opportunity...speaking of hungry whores, we should probably get you some breakfast, right?"
Back to top Go down
Broken Hearted Desire
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Broken Hearted Desire

PostSubject: Re: Guarding Of The Messenger   Guarding Of The Messenger - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 4:37 pm

When he spoke the word 'breakfast' Cara's stomach grumbled loudly. Her cheeks turned a very pale pink as she sheathed her sword. "Heh, yeah. I guess food does sound pretty good right now. I'm going to see if the stalls are open so I can get some food." Cara sighed quietly and looked him in the eyes. "You may take yourself to a tavern and do what you please, but you make sure to meet me at the Eastern wall of the town when seven o'clock hits." She smiled, turning on her heel and leaving him to his women.
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Guarding Of The Messenger   Guarding Of The Messenger - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 4:50 pm

He saluted her mockingly, having visited the place before he knew where the best places for bought sex were and if nothing had changed then he even knew which women to ask for, even with prostitutes, he was more comfortable if he knew them, familiarity was everything. The rain didnt look like it was about to let up, so he decided to find a tavern with benefits, just his luck that the closest was the best.
He had with him plenty of money, money he should have spent on food he was sure, but he also knew that it would buy him the best cure for a rainy day. He spent his money on a bath, a bed and five surprisngly beautiful whores who wouldnt see any of his money.
He didnt care about the time, forgot he had to meet Cara again, the bed was warm and the sword's damage was forgotten, he never wanted to leave the tavern again and envied the women's freedom.
Back to top Go down
Broken Hearted Desire
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Broken Hearted Desire

PostSubject: Re: Guarding Of The Messenger   Guarding Of The Messenger - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 3:35 pm

After spending a few coin on freshly baked bread, she headed to the Eastern wall and picked at her breakfast while she waited. She kept a careful eye on the sun's position in the sky, judging the hour and scowling when seven o'clock had befallen the town. She cursed to herself when he didn't show up and went to asking people if they had seen him, her description clearly poor when no one could help her. It took her at least an hour of searching the towns taverns and brothels before she finally had some hint as to where he was. "Have you seen my friend anywhere? He's about this tall," she held her hand about a foot and a half above herself, "and his hair's black, his eyes are red - I think - and he likes whores... That's the best I can do," she smiled softly at the tavern wench.
"I do believe I've seen him," the wench replied with a slight accent. "Second floor, third on the right - careful, he's no doubt busy," she winked. Cara gave the girl a coin for her help and bolted up the stairs. Without knocking, she burst into his room and ripped one of his whores off his cock.
"I thought I said seven o'clock! Do you have any idea what the time is?"
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Guarding Of The Messenger   Guarding Of The Messenger - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 6:35 pm

He had yelped, not only because she had managed to bend him in ways the prostitute had yet to explore, but because even in the steamy bedroom, the temerature was much colder outside of the whore than it had been inside of her well used body.
"I have no idea what bloody time it is!" He snarled, sitting up despite the hungry hands that stroked his muscular chest, despite their presence he had still managed to cover himself with the sheets and stood, dragging one of the women with him. "I paid for a good time, usually that would involve no children! I dont cater to your schedule little girl!"
Back to top Go down
Broken Hearted Desire
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Broken Hearted Desire

PostSubject: Re: Guarding Of The Messenger   Guarding Of The Messenger - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 4:30 pm

"Child?" Cara's hand connected with his face with such force that a sting was left in the tips of her fingers. She bit back the tears that threatened to come with the sting and glared at him. "As it happens, yes. Yes you do. When you say seven o'clock, I expect nothing less. Gods forbid anyone ever trusts you with anything," she spat, throwing his clothing at him.
"Get dressed. I have places to be and you're the only help I've got. I won't wait on whores to go about their business, no matter how much you pay. You brought this upon yourself and once this is done you can whore and drink as much as you like. Until them, I'll see you when and where you are told to be," she put her hand on the hilt of her sword, "otherwise you'll find yourself with more than a burned hand. Understood?" Cara span on her heel and left the room, slamming the door shut behind her as she waited against the wall, her heel tapping against it impatiently.
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Guarding Of The Messenger   Guarding Of The Messenger - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 9:00 am

He glanced at his hand, bandaged in one of the women's undergarments as a gift, it still hurt and he sighed resentfully. Taking his clothes from another of them an idea struck him and he grinned like a disobedient child.
"Well it has been an absolute pleasure" He began, loud enough for Cara's ears, quietly pressing the last of the women he'd been with up against the wall where she stifled a giggle for him.
"But alas, my ward has terrible timing and would have me leave you" The women helped him into a clean shirt while he helped himself to the only one he had yet to finish and between evenly spaced kissed he continued;
"Maybe next time....you lovely ladies...would have me again" He chuckled, kissing the throat of his newest conquest. "or is it the other way around?" He continued his fair wells as he took the youngest of his whores and casually stepped into his trousers and boots, quickly silencing the would-be shrill cry she threatened to emit with his mouth.
Lowering her gently to the floor to pant and rest he winked. "you especially" He gathered his bag and discarded clothes in need of a wash and joined Cara, smug that he'd had one last go of it before answering her demands. "ready to go?" He teased.

"did you check his bag?" One of the women asked when she was sure Morgethius had left.
"of course...he doesn't have the letter...."
"...send word, we've at least slowed him down"
Back to top Go down
Broken Hearted Desire
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Broken Hearted Desire

PostSubject: Re: Guarding Of The Messenger   Guarding Of The Messenger - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 11:00 am

She grimaced as the door swung open, letting out the smell of pheromones and cum. "You're disgusting, you know that?" She punched him lightly on the shoulder, finding it difficult to stay angry with him, especially with his hair tousled the way it was. "But yes, I can't wait to get out of here. This smell is making me ill," she muttered as she walked lightly down the corridor and down the stairs. Cara spotted the poor wench who had helped her locate Morgethius and winked at her as she walked through the open door into the streets, which were now bustling with people.
"We're late," she noted.
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Guarding Of The Messenger   Guarding Of The Messenger - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 7:22 am

He chuckled as he shoved her into the fray.
"You're travelling with me now, you'd better get used to being late"
It wasnt long until they joined the ranks of people rushing against people without caring that they'd probably knocked down a few others in their busy wake. Several times he lost Cara to the masses since she was so small and had to shove into line next to her, eventually he became irritated and simply slid his arm over her shoulder to keep her close, he deliberatly placed himself as far from the sword as he could get but walked at a slightly funny angle nonetheless to avoid being pushed into or against it.
Thankfully very few people dared push into him and a path soon cleared by people subconciously avoiding the intimidating form with embarrasing hair.
Back to top Go down
Broken Hearted Desire
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Broken Hearted Desire

PostSubject: Re: Guarding Of The Messenger   Guarding Of The Messenger - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 7:47 am

Cara shrugged his hands off her shoulders and took a small step ahead of him. "I'm sorry but if you don't keep your hands off me, I'm going to end up stalling and then you'll walk right into this bloody sword, ya hear?" She smiled softly. "That, and I don't want your whore-scented hands all over my garbs." She pushed her way through the crowd to find the edge of the city wall but there was no sign to tell her which end of the city they had ended up in.
"We did go the right way, didn't we?" She asked, hunting for one of the city gates.
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Guarding Of The Messenger   Guarding Of The Messenger - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 1:50 pm

He shrugged, letting out a yawn. "We may have been turned around by the crowd...although I do remember an exit around here....everything changes when I'm not looking..." He looked around, squinting to improve his eyesight somehow and spot an exit more effectively, but stalls, tall heads and banners got in the way. "I can't see where the exit is....I'm only so tall" He complained.
Back to top Go down
Broken Hearted Desire
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Broken Hearted Desire

PostSubject: Re: Guarding Of The Messenger   Guarding Of The Messenger - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 4:14 pm

Cara smiled despite herself. "Only so tall but you're a damn site taller than me, lets be honest!" She tip-toed as she patted him on the shoulder, just to prove her point. "If you can't find the gate then I can't. I'm not from here. I was brought here for the sake of my job and haven't really had the opportunity to become acquainted with this little town." It was only a soft smile that curled her lips ever so slightly but it was a smile all the same. Staying close to the city wall Cara edged her way around until she found one of the two city gates. "Hey, I found it," she called to Morgethius. "I can finally get on with my job!"
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Guarding Of The Messenger   Guarding Of The Messenger - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 4:22 pm

He wasn't listening. A woman with a heavy basket of cakes was suddenly in deep conversation with Morgethius, who laughed and scratched the back of his head and she laughed her own girlish laugh, he didnt once look back for Cara as if he hadnt even been travelling with her at all, and as soon as he took out money from his pocket the women started being even more friendly with him, obviously trying to charm him into spending more money, money he hadnt had when leaving his women.
Back to top Go down
Broken Hearted Desire
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Broken Hearted Desire

PostSubject: Re: Guarding Of The Messenger   Guarding Of The Messenger - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 5:42 pm

Cara slipped out of the gates, not even noticing his absence and looked for any signs of her destination. The town was sat safely upon a large hill, only accessible by winding paths seen in the grass. The town was not like to defend itself well, but at least if it came to that the town would have an advantage over an enemy. Surrounding half of the mound the town sat on was a large forest that seemed to stretch on forever in Cara's eyes; this had been the very reason she'd accepted the job. She let out a gentle sigh as she sat, waiting for noon to fall for that was the closest time to which she was to complete her task. Her rallying point with the King fell to her left, a small clearing in the forest, only locatable if you looked hard enough. The small gap between two great alder trees gave the clearing away and Cara looked upon it to try and catch a glimpse of any of the realm's men. The thickness of the forest offered her no such sighting though and so she went back to staring far out into the horizon.
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Guarding Of The Messenger   Guarding Of The Messenger - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 8:15 am

M was chuckling as he finally came out to stand beside her, having swapped several kisses and stolen gold coins for the entire basket of cakes which he had happily started on. He sighed as he finished the first of them, covered in a strawberry syrup it would have been most expensive, but he'd left the woman in a daze, so deep that she barely noticed that he'd underpaid, by his own standards.
"we need to get out of here, the King wouldnt come by here, are you sure you know where you're going?"
Back to top Go down
Broken Hearted Desire
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Broken Hearted Desire

PostSubject: Re: Guarding Of The Messenger   Guarding Of The Messenger - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 8:13 am

Cara looked at him, then the cake and then back at the crumbs that had settled on his lips. "Of course I know where I'm going." She pointed towards the almost-impossible-to-see clearing and made a gesture with her head - she didn't dare say out loud for fear of watching eyes and listening ears.
"Should be there any minute now so we must hu-" she was cut off by a growl that seemed to come from the pit of her stomach. The smell of the cakes had finally met her nose and she had to admit they smelled pretty good. She bit her lip as a red hue crept up her cheek. That sound hadn't been very lady-like and maybe she wouldn't have minded so much were she in the presence of other women but in front of a man? The girl grimaced.
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Guarding Of The Messenger   Guarding Of The Messenger - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 3:42 pm

He smirked darkly, she could refuse his playful advances and crude outlook on life, but he knew as well as she did that there was one thing she wouldnt refuse, even if he was the one offering it to her.
"Here, knock yourself out" He snatched her wrist and slid the basket's handle onto her arm so that she was holding it, he then plucked another sweet cake from the basket and raised it in a mock toast. "To the king" He took a bite, grinning before adding.
"And all the kings horses and....a few of his men" Gulping down the rest of the cake.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guarding Of The Messenger   Guarding Of The Messenger - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guarding Of The Messenger
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ruins of Azreon :: Central Azreon :: Azreon Capitol-
Jump to: