Ruins of Azreon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ruins of Azreon

Through the ashes of defeat, greatness rises once more

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Morning Star
Ever Lasting Solitary Silence... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 8:03 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Frozen Sunset
Ever Lasting Solitary Silence... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 7:59 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Guarding Of The Messenger
Ever Lasting Solitary Silence... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 7:55 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Lily Child
Ever Lasting Solitary Silence... I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 6:37 pm by Broken Hearted Desire

» Crystal Lake
Ever Lasting Solitary Silence... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 7:29 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Long First Day
Ever Lasting Solitary Silence... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 2:33 pm by Roe

» Untimely arrival
Ever Lasting Solitary Silence... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 4:33 pm by Roe

» Do Not Feed IT Anymore...
Ever Lasting Solitary Silence... I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 3:32 pm by Blackfyre

» Music IS my life...
Ever Lasting Solitary Silence... I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 11:41 am by Dust Killagin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum
Free Teen Chat

Ever Lasting Solitary Silence...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Dust Killagin
Ruins Moderator
Ruins Moderator
Dust Killagin

Gold : 5498

Ever Lasting Solitary Silence... Empty
PostSubject: Ever Lasting Solitary Silence...   Ever Lasting Solitary Silence... I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 3:22 am

Dust sat perched up against a tree,his deep red coat folded underneath him and his black shirt rested perfectly on his chest, he had one knee up and rested a gloved hand on the jeans that covered his knee, he turned over the piece of paper he held is his hands, reading it over and over "What does this all mean..?" he asked his sister.

Lucinda sat next to him, her legs were brought up to her chest and her skirt was pulled downwards between her legs in an attempt to cover herself but obviously failing. Her long silvery hair hung down over her shoulders and rested on her chest which was covered with a black tank top, she put her hand through Dusts silvery hair and sighed "Don't worry about it. I doubt it means anything important.".
Back to top Go down
Crissa
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Crissa

Gold : 5398

PostSubject: Re: Ever Lasting Solitary Silence...   Ever Lasting Solitary Silence... I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 4:44 am

Crissa hummed softly as she walked along the forest floor silently. Glancing up every few minutes at the sky, she pouted slightly wondering why it was so quiet. Slowly her humming began to lose it's volume until she stopped completely.

Her gaze shifted around her, becoming a bit on guard as she listened to the silence. This wasn't natural, she knew. Her presence wouldn't cause anything like this. Which only meant that someone or something else was in the woods.
Back to top Go down
Dust Killagin
Ruins Moderator
Ruins Moderator
Dust Killagin

PostSubject: Re: Ever Lasting Solitary Silence...   Ever Lasting Solitary Silence... I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 5:06 am

Dust slipped the piece of paper back into his coat pocket "Fine, I'll crack it later." he said with a smile as he placed an arm around Lucy "Don't you just love it here? Its so peaceful." he smiled brighter as he gazed around. His ear lifted as he heard someones foot steps.

Lucy looked around as it caught her ears also a few seconds later "Who is that?" she said looking in the direction the sounds were coming from.
Back to top Go down
Crissa
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Crissa

PostSubject: Re: Ever Lasting Solitary Silence...   Ever Lasting Solitary Silence... I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 5:12 am

Crissa slowly slid behind one tree, shedding her pink shawl and she tossed it up. It caught onto one branch and hung there. Quickly and easily, she scaled up the tree, before picking up her shawl, placing it around her form and clasping it at the neck.

She crouched on the branch as her gaze moved around either side as she looked for the beings. After a few minutes her gaze landed on two beings sitting in a few trees over. She heard them shifting and talking quietly. Slowly she moved into higher branches, staying silent and moving with ease before she crouched again on a branch.
Back to top Go down
Dust Killagin
Ruins Moderator
Ruins Moderator
Dust Killagin

PostSubject: Re: Ever Lasting Solitary Silence...   Ever Lasting Solitary Silence... I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 5:22 am

Dust smiled to Lucy and spoke softly "Lets have some with with this person." he stood up and reached to her.

Lucy quickly returned the smile with a devious one of her own, pulling herself up she dusted offer her skirt and adjusted it here and there "Alright but i wanna be the catcher this time." she pleaded while pushing her arms against her chest and pouted.

Dust sighed "Fine. On your marks. Get set." he vanished immediately and popped up in front of the female sitting on the branches "Hello there." he smiled to her then pushed her off the side of the branch, laughing as he did so.

Lucy stood underneath the two and caught the female as she fell "Hi. Aren't you a sneaky one." she said teasingly.
Back to top Go down
Crissa
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Crissa

PostSubject: Re: Ever Lasting Solitary Silence...   Ever Lasting Solitary Silence... I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 5:29 am

Crissa blinked, falling back slightly at the appearance of the male. She fell back as he pushed her and glanced to the female that had caught her. "Hello there," she smiled up at her, not taken aback much at either of them.

Quickly she jumped from the female's arms, not much liking being carried or held. Glancing around, she noticed the male had vanished and she looked almost hurt that he had vanished before she could get her revenge for the push.
Back to top Go down
Dust Killagin
Ruins Moderator
Ruins Moderator
Dust Killagin

PostSubject: Re: Ever Lasting Solitary Silence...   Ever Lasting Solitary Silence... I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 5:57 am

Dust came up from a nearby trees shadow, slowly tapping his foot as he did so with his arms folded across his chest.

Lucy giggled at Dust knowing that he did could've just popped up anywhere but wanted to entertain their guest "Sorry for startling you, but it seemed as though you were spying on us.".

Dust nodded in agreement with Lucy as he walked forward and stopped beside the female. sniffing the air around her.
Back to top Go down
Crissa
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Crissa

PostSubject: Re: Ever Lasting Solitary Silence...   Ever Lasting Solitary Silence... I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 6:00 am

Crissa raised one brow at the male before turning to glance at the female. "Oh, sorry. Didn't mean to make it seem that way. Just unnaturally silent in this forest and I think I found out why." She glanced to the male as she finished, purposely taking a step back from him. "Excuse you. Not great with personal space, are you?" She raised her brow again at the male in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Dust Killagin
Ruins Moderator
Ruins Moderator
Dust Killagin

PostSubject: Re: Ever Lasting Solitary Silence...   Ever Lasting Solitary Silence... I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 6:07 am

He smiled at her comment then placed his arms behind his head and laughed "Sorry not realy." his tail swayed behind him as he laughed.

Lucy looked oddly to the female then raised a hand and waved it about, her palm became shrouded with a white aura "Its alright, shes a good guy." she smiled softly but noticed something missing, she pushed the thought to the back of her head and forgot about it.

Dust looked to her seriously and folded his arms across his chest again "What are you doing her then?" he asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Crissa
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Crissa

PostSubject: Re: Ever Lasting Solitary Silence...   Ever Lasting Solitary Silence... I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 6:15 am

Crissa nodded once, leaning slightly to the side as her eyes landed on the tail. Raising one brow slightly, she stood back up before turning to glance at the female's hand, noting that maybe she was more right than she had first thought. "Of course I'm a good guy. Well, I'm a girl but still."

She turned back to the male and shrugged boredly. "Why is that any of your concern?" She knew how she sounded but at that moment she didn't much care. She was going to see how far she could push the male.
Back to top Go down
Dust Killagin
Ruins Moderator
Ruins Moderator
Dust Killagin

PostSubject: Re: Ever Lasting Solitary Silence...   Ever Lasting Solitary Silence... I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 6:29 am

Dust looked towards her then dropped to the ground and sat there "I'm just curious thats all." he said innocently. he ran a hand over the handle of the blade he kept strapped to his back.

Lucy stood silently, her tail slipped out from underneath her skirt and waved around causing the short skirt to lift up, she tugged it down then fell and sat in embarrassment "Ummh just ignore that." she laughed.
Back to top Go down
Crissa
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Crissa

PostSubject: Re: Ever Lasting Solitary Silence...   Ever Lasting Solitary Silence... I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 6:34 am

Crissa watched the female still and smiled softly, shrugging once as if to dismiss her thought.

Now she turned to the male. She stepped toward him, leaning forward so she could look at him. "Yes, but remember, curiousity killed the cat. So I wonder what it would do to a dog." She raised one brow, knowing she was testing her boundaries before she stood and took her step back.
Back to top Go down
Dust Killagin
Ruins Moderator
Ruins Moderator
Dust Killagin

PostSubject: Re: Ever Lasting Solitary Silence...   Ever Lasting Solitary Silence... I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 6:43 am

Dust looked up at her "Your'e beginning to test my patience girl." he vanished to in front of her and held her by the throat "Why are you here exactly?" he let his grip slip some and he dropped her.

Lucy watched for a while then stood up, no longer carrying about the skirt lifting up as her tail moved viciously. She began to pick at her nails as the two bickered onwards.
Back to top Go down
Crissa
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Crissa

PostSubject: Re: Ever Lasting Solitary Silence...   Ever Lasting Solitary Silence... I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 6:48 am

Crissa glared at the male, not bothering to try and remove his hand. She eyed the male for a few seconds before she shrugged again boredly, her face plainly showing the boredom. "And if I must, I'll ask again. Why is it any of your concern?"

She didn't wait for him to answer or to grab at her again. She turned to the female before jumping back onto a branch near the female as she crouched on it. "You look as bored as I feel," she looked to the female as she spoke, ignoring the male for the moment.
Back to top Go down
Dust Killagin
Ruins Moderator
Ruins Moderator
Dust Killagin

PostSubject: Re: Ever Lasting Solitary Silence...   Ever Lasting Solitary Silence... I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 7:06 am

Lucy looked up at the girl then smiled "In fact i am very bored." she sighed heavily "I get bored easily. You wanna do something?" she asked with a bright smile stretching across her face.

Dust looked to her then shrugged it off, no longer caring why she was here or not "Fine do as you wish." he dug out the small note from his pocket, then began to read it as he leaned back against a tree.
Back to top Go down
Crissa
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Crissa

PostSubject: Re: Ever Lasting Solitary Silence...   Ever Lasting Solitary Silence... I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 4:50 pm

Crissa smiled down at her and nodded. "Sure, sounds like fun. But what? Hmm.." She fell into thought as she crouched on the branch.

The sound of paper crinkling pulled her out of her thoughts. "Well thank you, I will." Her eyes fell onto the note and she jumped off the branch, moving quickly to stand over his shoulder. "Ooh, what's that?" she asked curiously as she read the note over his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Dust Killagin
Ruins Moderator
Ruins Moderator
Dust Killagin

PostSubject: Re: Ever Lasting Solitary Silence...   Ever Lasting Solitary Silence... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 1:36 am

Dust looked up at her as she stood over him "I got this from a man a while back but i don't know what it says." he said with a tone of anger and frustration. He smiled to her "Here take a look." he handed it too her.

Lucy sat down again and played with bits of her hair that fell onto her face "I think i could crack it if you let ME see it Dust." she sighed but it seemed as though she was being ignored.
Back to top Go down
Crissa
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Crissa

PostSubject: Re: Ever Lasting Solitary Silence...   Ever Lasting Solitary Silence... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 1:39 am

Crissa nodded and took the paper, giving him an odd look at the sudden niceness and the smile. "You must want this code cracked, badly."

Lifting her gaze to Lucy she smiled. She skipped over the girl and dropped to sit down next to her, crossing her legs as she held the paper between them. "Well, then you can help me."
Back to top Go down
Dust Killagin
Ruins Moderator
Ruins Moderator
Dust Killagin

PostSubject: Re: Ever Lasting Solitary Silence...   Ever Lasting Solitary Silence... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 1:43 am

Dust sat back letting them take their time, he leaned against the tree behind him and slowly fell a sleep.

Lucy's face lit up as Crissa sat next to her "Sure I'll help you." she peered at the paper then studied the weird symbols, she sighed "I know for sure that isn't English nor is it Necromany symbols." she looked to Crissa to see if she cracked anything.
Back to top Go down
Crissa
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Crissa

PostSubject: Re: Ever Lasting Solitary Silence...   Ever Lasting Solitary Silence... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 1:49 am

Crissa tilted her head sideways, turning the paper the other way as she did, looking at it upside down. "Well it's not English of course. And I'll take your word for it on Necro symbols." She sat that way for a minute, her eyes narrowing now and then.

She jumped up after a minute, a wide grin on her face. "Oh I've got it, I've got it!" She ran toward Dust, almost pouncing on him in excitement. "Hey, wake up!"
Back to top Go down
Dust Killagin
Ruins Moderator
Ruins Moderator
Dust Killagin

PostSubject: Re: Ever Lasting Solitary Silence...   Ever Lasting Solitary Silence... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 2:48 am

Dust fell into the tree and stepped through another one behind Crissa "Gah!" he screamed out thinking he was just attacked "Sorry." he said as he slapped his palm onto his face "Well then enlighten me. What does it say?" he asked curiously as he wiped away a small tear that formed as he yawned awake.

Lucy jumped up as Crissa did, thinking that someone was attacking them. She looked at Crissa for a while then sighed "What does it say?" she brought up a hand and placed it over her mouth as she yawned after Dust did.
Back to top Go down
Crissa
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Crissa

PostSubject: Re: Ever Lasting Solitary Silence...   Ever Lasting Solitary Silence... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 2:53 am

She fell forward slightly, catching her balance again and stood upright. She turned, jumping slightly at the scream. She turned to look at Lucy then back at Dust, giving them both odd looks. "Oh, right. Well, I can't read it.." she looked from one to the other sheepishly.

"I know what the writing is I just can't read it. It's a mix of Elven a bit of Celtic, though I'm not sure how that fits in exactly, and a bit of wolf." She turned the paper upside down again and squinted her eyes at it.
Back to top Go down
Dust Killagin
Ruins Moderator
Ruins Moderator
Dust Killagin

PostSubject: Re: Ever Lasting Solitary Silence...   Ever Lasting Solitary Silence... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 3:20 am

Dust slapped his palm onto his face "So we still don't know what it says." he said plainly. He took the slip of paper from Crissa's hands and began to walk in the other direction, he gestured to them to follow "Lets look for other people. Someone is bound to know what it says right?".

Lucy walked up to Dust with the same smile on her face, she realized how silly she must've looked to everyone, she let the smiled fade into a frown "Alright then lets go.". Her tail still pulling at the skirt, she turned her upper body slightly to look at her tail "i hate you so much right now." her tail responded by wagging viciously.
Back to top Go down
Crissa
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Crissa

PostSubject: Re: Ever Lasting Solitary Silence...   Ever Lasting Solitary Silence... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 3:22 am

She blinked, quickly running after them as she jumped at Dust, ducking to grab the paper from his hand and ran in front of the, turning her back as she stopped in front of them. "Hey, I said I couldn't read it. But I know someone that can." She grinned almost evily as she took off, running off to her left. "Come on, you two, keep up!"
Back to top Go down
Dust Killagin
Ruins Moderator
Ruins Moderator
Dust Killagin

PostSubject: Re: Ever Lasting Solitary Silence...   Ever Lasting Solitary Silence... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 3:28 am

Dust laughed at her "You cant outrun me." he vanished into the shadows and burst out beside her, he ran along side her "Told you so." he began to sprint faster, taking lead but not wanting to get too far as he had no idea where they were going.

Lucy became cloaked in a weird black aura, she raced to catch up with them and was soon following up behind Crissa in seconds. "So where are we going?" she asked not even sounding the least bit out of breath.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ever Lasting Solitary Silence...   Ever Lasting Solitary Silence... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ever Lasting Solitary Silence...
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ruins of Azreon :: Eastern Azreon :: Petrified Forest of Heraion-
Jump to: