Ruins of Azreon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ruins of Azreon

Through the ashes of defeat, greatness rises once more

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Morning Star
Music IS my life... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 8:03 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Frozen Sunset
Music IS my life... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 7:59 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Guarding Of The Messenger
Music IS my life... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 7:55 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Lily Child
Music IS my life... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 6:37 pm by Broken Hearted Desire

» Crystal Lake
Music IS my life... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 7:29 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Long First Day
Music IS my life... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 2:33 pm by Roe

» Untimely arrival
Music IS my life... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 4:33 pm by Roe

» Do Not Feed IT Anymore...
Music IS my life... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 3:32 pm by Blackfyre

» Music IS my life...
Music IS my life... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 11:41 am by Dust Killagin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum
Free Teen Chat

Music IS my life...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Dust Killagin
Ruins Moderator
Ruins Moderator
Dust Killagin

Gold : 5498

Music IS my life... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music IS my life...   Music IS my life... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 11:33 am

Dezka looked up to Claire and smiled "Thanks for all your help, I know you didn't have to do all this but still I'm glad you did." she winked then turned and began to examine Gira as he laid on the ground still and silent "Are you alright?" she poked him softly her expression turning into a worried one.

Daniel fell back slightly as the claw was dragged past him "This is useless, you can't harm me with your minor abilities.", he stood up and flapped his wings softly lifting off the ground before it caved in underneath him. He looked to Claire and smiled evilly "It's about time someone taught you a valuable life lesson.", he extended his hand letting a long deep blue whip slip from it and tighten itself around Claire's body.

Gira looked up to Dezka and nodded "I am not the one whom you should be tending to." he gestured to Claire with one of the red tipped tentacles "I guess you want me to go back inside right?". She nodded in turn and sighed "If you wouldn't mind." and with that the serpent like monster slipped into her form.

She groaned softly as the wings shot out of her back and the crimson blood stained the back of her coat, she stood and turned towards Daniel "Hey prick! Round two." she stretched out her hand and pulled up her guitar then threw it onto her back.
Back to top Go down
Crissa
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Crissa

Gold : 5398

PostSubject: Re: Music IS my life...   Music IS my life... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 7:09 pm

Claire glanced back to Des and smiled, nodding. "Of course." She winked back at her then turned back to Daniel and shifted slightly behind Trevor. Her eyes widened slightly and she took a step back.

She tugged at it, letting her magic wrap around one of the drumsticks and she slashed at the whip. "Damn men! This is what I get!" She slashed at it again as one of the claws wrapped around her and gave a quick jerk, lifting her from the ground.

Glancing over to Des, she saw the wings and smiled. "Des, a little help here! Get this bastard off of me!" She smacked the whip several times with the drumstick and growled.
Back to top Go down
Dust Killagin
Ruins Moderator
Ruins Moderator
Dust Killagin

PostSubject: Re: Music IS my life...   Music IS my life... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 8:15 am

Daniel tugged back at the whip and swung it around violently as she began to hit it "Enough of this." he boomed then tossed her into Dezka with brute force. He quickly retracted the whip back into his hand and released a flash of energy at them through his palms.

Dezka looked to Claire then nodded "I'm on it.", she slammed down on the guitar and created a small ball that erupted as Claire slammed into her. Her wings flapped and pushed them both up, she held Claire in her arms, one tucked under her knees and the other around her back. She drifted downwards and landed on the ground with a soft tap, she put Claire down and smiled "You okay?" she asked but was quickly knocked off her feet as the blast hit her onto her behind.

She stood slowly and the wings unraveled from their defensive position that they took seconds before the impact, she turned her head to Claire keeping her eyes fixed on Daniel "Give me a beat." she turned to Trevor and yelled out "Hold him back for a while.".

She began strumming on the guitar at a moderately fast pace, the wings stretched out far and began to stiffen as they brought in energy from around the two. Her form became enshrouded in a dark red and black aura, the closed up cuts on her fingers tore open again and dripped with the crimson liquid.
Back to top Go down
Crissa
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Crissa

PostSubject: Re: Music IS my life...   Music IS my life... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 10:26 pm

Claire fell forward slightly at the tug and smacked at the whip again.

Slowly she shook her head, resting one arm across her stomach. She stood slowly when Des put her on the ground and nodded. "Yeah, I'm fine." Backing up slightly, she looked at her and blinked when Des was hit. "Are you?"

She moved over to Trevor out of the way as the beast reached out to scratch at Daniel. It growled loudly and seemed to almost grow. Claire moved toward the edge of the tent and glanced outside. The sun was hidden and the ground everywhere she looked was covered in shadow. The beast growled once more and it seemed to be twice as big as it had before, towering over Trevor and Claire as she moved over to them. A dark ball of energy, almost looking like tiny shadows, appeared in one of the clawed hands. The shadows uncurled and began to float around them before curling into a large sphere around Daniel, though they moved slowly.

Claire moved behind Trevor again as she took the drumsticks from her pocket, easily catchig up with Des's playing and matched the notes.
Back to top Go down
Dust Killagin
Ruins Moderator
Ruins Moderator
Dust Killagin

PostSubject: Re: Music IS my life...   Music IS my life... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 9:01 am

Daniel lashed out with several arms he created with the energy he had stolen from Claire when he grabbed her, "You can't hold me forever you beast." he smashed through the hand and stared up at the new monster that towered over him "I thought I sensed a change in you. But no worries." he shot out the whip and wrapped it tightly around the beasts source, Trevor.

Dezka looked to Claire and smiled "Alright seems this will be our last fight with this twat." she slowed down her beat every now and then to match up with Claire's until they were perfectly in-tune. She gazed around and fixed her gaze upward to where the spiral around her was wide open "You ready?" the voice sighed 'I guess so. What we doing?' she thought for a second then said brightly "I'm feeling......Eyeless." the voice laughed in return.

She nodded to the voice to start then she would join in and if they caught up enough Claire could add her own to it YYYYYEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHH. INSANE. she laughed slightly then turned serious "Am I the only MOTHER FUCKER with a brain.", How many times have you wanted to KILL:, "Everything and everyone, say you'll do it but NEVER will." she gazed to Daniel then to Trevor and gasped "Oh fuck."
Back to top Go down
Crissa
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Crissa

PostSubject: Re: Music IS my life...   Music IS my life... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 1:56 pm

Claire glanced past Trevor to Daniel glaring as he smashed through the shadows. She sighed softly and shook her head looking over to Des. The beast growled and reached out to the whip but pulled back before he touched it.

She nodded slowly to Des. Easily she matched her notes, playing several high and low notes when Des shifted her own beat. Her eyes fell to the ground, letting her powers move through the drumsticks in her hand absentmindedly. She raised her head hearing Des curse and looked at her then to Trevor.

Blinking several times, she quickly stood up. "Des, what do we do?" she called over to her. She looked from Trevor to Des and back. Trevor growled a bit and fell back onto the ground though the beast didn't move from where it was. "Shouldn't he be ok? I mean, the shadows outside.." her voice trailed off and she glanced outside again but it was still overcast.
Back to top Go down
Dust Killagin
Ruins Moderator
Ruins Moderator
Dust Killagin

PostSubject: Re: Music IS my life...   Music IS my life... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 11:41 am

Dezka turned quickly, her gaze shifting from the fight towards a small hole in the roof. The cool night sky was streaming in beautifully. Lowering her guitar a little she then nodded, "Claire you're a genius.", she slammed down on the still glowing guitar and the red blade shot out once more.

Daniel gripped onto Trevor tighter, the whip curling around his throat even more, closing off any sort of source of air, "I've got you right where I need you boy.", he raised his free hand and tightened his fist as it warped into a thin lightning blue blade, "Time to put you down like the dog you are!".

The wings spread wide and stuck out in place, the voice growled, "Dezka! There's no time! Save your friend! NOW!". Losing focus the blade faded and she dropped her guitar. Shaking her head as she came back into reality, still fighting the pain from earlier caused wounds, she stretched out her hand to Claire, "I need you help Claire. To save Trevor and possibly end this once and for all.". She smiled shakily then winked and nudged to Trevor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Music IS my life...   Music IS my life... - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Music IS my life...
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4