Ruins of Azreon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ruins of Azreon

Through the ashes of defeat, greatness rises once more

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Morning Star
Music IS my life... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 8:03 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Frozen Sunset
Music IS my life... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 7:59 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Guarding Of The Messenger
Music IS my life... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 7:55 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Lily Child
Music IS my life... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 6:37 pm by Broken Hearted Desire

» Crystal Lake
Music IS my life... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 7:29 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Long First Day
Music IS my life... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 2:33 pm by Roe

» Untimely arrival
Music IS my life... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 4:33 pm by Roe

» Do Not Feed IT Anymore...
Music IS my life... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 3:32 pm by Blackfyre

» Music IS my life...
Music IS my life... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 11:41 am by Dust Killagin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum
Free Teen Chat

Music IS my life...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Dust Killagin
Ruins Moderator
Ruins Moderator
Dust Killagin

Gold : 5510

Music IS my life... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music IS my life...   Music IS my life... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 8:51 am

Chris fell to the ground as the claw smashed at him, he tried to lift himself up with his arms but felt them break as the claw smashed him a second time. He rolled over and tears ran down his face as the blood burst out of where his arms had snapped in two "Uuugghh, you son of a bitch!", he kicked with his legs but soon stopped.

Rayne burst out of the ground then looked to Chris, seeing him half dead she gasped and fell to the ground. Ignoring Claire, Trevor and the beast forming out of him, she dropped to Chris's side and clutched onto him then began crying "Brother...?". She stood and glared to Claire, her hands spread wide and the ground around them all began to shake and eventually caved in everywhere.

Daniel rolled to the side and stretched out his wings as Dezka kicked him through the face, he brought up his hand and smashed it into her chin. Dezka felt his rock hard fist connect with her as her head flipped back and she tumbled over, before she hit the ground her wings flapped softly and she got back up to her feet.

She raised a leg and smashed it into his stomach quickly catching him off guard. He leaned forward and she raised the same leg into his face, her knee smashed in his nose. He fell back and clutched his nose, he shot at her, smashing his elbow into the side of her face. 'This is boring me, let's end it already.'.

Dezka nodded in agreement with the voice, she dashed towards Daniel with her fist tucked to the side of her chest. He looked up at her as her fist slammed into his face, her leg connected with his ribs and he other fist slammed into his stomach, he gasped in response. Clutching his blood soaked face, his wings spread wide and he swung his guitar around himself, he dashed at an amazing speed as his guitar formed the blade and he struck it into her bare chest, she clutched the blade but let her hands fall as he twisted the tip deeper into her.
Back to top Go down
Crissa
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Crissa

Gold : 5410

PostSubject: Re: Music IS my life...   Music IS my life... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 2:21 pm

The beast growled evily, turning to look at Rayne as she spread her arms. He reached out one clawed hand to lift Claire where she stood. Claire's eyes widened at the hand. The beast gently set her down on the ground next to Trevor and she blinked, looking up at it. It turned back to the girl and reached out a large claw, grabbing her as he brought her up to his face as he stared at her.

Claire turned to Des and Daniel, her eyes going wide once more as she saw the blade. She covered her mouth with one hand before turning away from the scene. Trevor stood perfectly still, his eyes glazed over. She glanced from him to the beast that loomed over them. "Hey," she called up to him. The beast turned his head to Claire and lowered it so he could see eye to eye with her, still holding Rayne over the ground in one claw. "Can you help Des?" she asked him and pointed toward Des and Daniel.

The beast turned his head to look over at them before looking back at Rayne. He held her next to her brother's body and dropped her from a few feet in the air. He then turned toward Daniel as the other claw reached out to swipe across his body, missing Des completely as it did.
Back to top Go down
Dust Killagin
Ruins Moderator
Ruins Moderator
Dust Killagin

PostSubject: Re: Music IS my life...   Music IS my life... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 2:59 pm

Rayne freaked out as the beast grabbed her, the force of it's hand crushed her slightly and stopped the flow of her blood, "Let me go!!" she screamed as the beast turned to Claire, "Please make it stop!" she cried out. As she felt herself drop she passed out from sheer pain and relief, her limp body landed on top of Chris whom had also just passed out.

Daniel was sent flying by the claw, he jerked the guitar's blade out of her as he rolled backwards, "Stupid beast.", he glared to the figure then spread his wings. He lifted off the ground and floated above them all, "I'll make sure to tell everyone you guys had to cancel on the concert." he held the guitar in his hands, ready to finish the fight.

Dezka fell back as the blade was pulled from her chest, now bleeding from her chest and ribs she began to cry "I have to stop him, before he hurts someones else." her wings lifted her off the ground, the breeze brushed over her naked chest and she shivered slightly. She brought up her guitar with one hand "Claire I'm gonna need your help." she turned back to Claire and smiled "Just give me what ever energy you have left in you." her gaze turned to Daniel whom then returned the stare.
Back to top Go down
Crissa
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Crissa

PostSubject: Re: Music IS my life...   Music IS my life... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 12:59 am

Claire glared up at Daniel. "Oh trust me, you're the one that's going to be missing the concert. You should have stayed down while you had the chance, you dog!" Her gaze then shifted to Des worriedly. "All right," she called back.

She glanced around as one clawed gently wrapped around her. Her gaze shifted to look up at the beast before looking to Des. She raised one of the drumsticks as it twirled in a cirle, a line of magic drawing into the air until it spiraled toward Des. Claire fell back to sit on the clawed hand, sighing slowly. "Kick his ass, Des," she yelled, giving one last glare to Daniel.

The hand slowly lowered her to the ground, the beast itself already shrinking. Finally it vanished completely and Trevor fell to sit next to Claire. "Wow. I'm beat." He laughed softly before looking over at Des and Daniel. "She's going to be ok, right?" Claire shrugged slowly, her gaze not leaving Des. "She better be."
Back to top Go down
Dust Killagin
Ruins Moderator
Ruins Moderator
Dust Killagin

PostSubject: Re: Music IS my life...   Music IS my life... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 1:24 am

As the energy streamed into her the wings spread wide and flared slightly, her hands tightened into fists and she screamed into the air not being able to control herself anymore, 'Your friend had more than enough energy. We can do this.', she nodded in agreement but was still unsure of whether she had what i took or not.

Daniel lowered his gaze from Dezka and stared down at his guitar, his body cloaked itself with a harsh bright blue light. The guitar slowly floated up in front of his face, with one hand he grasped the neck of the guitar and the beam of energy streamed out the other side causing a soft buzzing sound, "Make sure to say hi, to your parents for me.".

Dezka watched the bright aura that now surged across Daniels bruised and bleeding body, she pulled up her guitar and held it by the neck and the base pointing downwards, "You're gonna pay for that cheap insult." she gritted her teeth and tears formed in the corner of her eyes. Her body glowed with a dark red aura 'This is it. Let's end this once and for all.', a longer blade formed out of her guitar and made tearing sounds as she moved it side to side.

They rushed at each other, their auras intertwined as they drew closer until eventually there was a sudden burst of light. Dezka screamed through the piercing brightness. The light faded, Daniel landed on his feet, he twisted his guitar and the blade vanished. Dezka slammed down onto her feet, struggling to get to her feet she twisted her guitar and the blade vanished.

Daniel turned to leave "I'm done here.", he flipped his guitar onto his back and went off towards his car. He stopped. His hands rushed to his chest and clutched at it, Dezka stood behind him, the blade of her guitar pierced his body and tore away fragments of skin and bone, she twisted it then jerked it out "Go to hell.", raising a foot she slammed it into his back.

He fell, his face landed into the leaves all over the floor, a small pool of blood formed around him, his chest drifted up and down for the last time then he died.
Back to top Go down
Crissa
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Crissa

PostSubject: Re: Music IS my life...   Music IS my life... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 1:51 am

Claire watched them, raising a hand to shield her eyes as the auras began to get brighter. She turned her head away at the flash of light. She blinked several times, looking around once the light was gone but didn't turn back to look at them until the bit of black had cleared from her vision.

She turned around, looking from Daniel, who was laying on the ground, to Des. Slowly she got to her feet, Trevor standing up next to her. She tugged at his arm and walked carefully around the shakey ground. "Des," she asked worriedly, standing next to her.

Trevor walked over to Daniel, checking for a pulse. After a minute he stood up. "He's dead." Claire turned her back to the body, gently resting a hand on Des's shoulder. "We need to get out of here and get you somewhere. People are going to wonder what happened." She blinked and turned to look toward Rayne and Chris. "What about them?"
Back to top Go down
Dust Killagin
Ruins Moderator
Ruins Moderator
Dust Killagin

PostSubject: Re: Music IS my life...   Music IS my life... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 5:58 am

Dezka stood up slowly, her body ached all over, her noise and eyes were bruised, her chest and ribs were cut and her arms couldn't move any more. She looked to Daniel then scoffed "You deserved that. Every fiber in your body deserved that." she picked her guitar and used all her strength to flip it onto her back.

She nodded to Claire "Let's just get out of here. They'll be fine besides we don't care about them anyways." she looked to Trevor then to Claire and began to cry. Her voice was soft and muffled by her tears "I just wanna go home.", she left them. Leaning against Trevor's car, her arms folded across and her head sank into them,'Don't worry. He's in a better place now.'.

She looked up "And what do you know? I'm not even crying because of him!", she voice sighed 'I know way more about love than you do child. Then why are you crying?', she avoided his question "How do you know anything about love?", the voice sighed again 'I wasn't always what I am today. I was once a person like you. And it too felt and still feel love.'. She looked away "And who exactly do you love?", 'Well to be honest...you.'.
Back to top Go down
Crissa
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Crissa

PostSubject: Re: Music IS my life...   Music IS my life... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 6:04 am

Claire watched Des worriedly, reaching out one hand but let it drop before it touched her. She sighed and nodded, glancing back to Rayne and Chris for a moment, making sure to not look toward the body. Trevor hugged her shoulders for a few seconds before letting his arm drop again.

"Yeah. Let's get out of here before someone notices." She looked sadly at Des and wrapped one arm around her back, hugging her softly before letting go. Following Des, she opened the back door for her then slid into the front seat. Trevor got into the driver's seat and started the car.

Once everyone was ready, Trevor got the car turned around and began to drive back toward their town. "At least they won't be after us now," he mused, quickly falling silent again. He sped up slightly. Claire leaned her side against the door, resting her head against the window as she watched the scenery pass by. "Let's just go home," she repeated.
Back to top Go down
Dust Killagin
Ruins Moderator
Ruins Moderator
Dust Killagin

PostSubject: Re: Music IS my life...   Music IS my life... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 8:44 am

The second visit to the Cirque after half an hour back home
Link to story in Central Azreon: https://ruinsofazreon.darkbb.com/azreon-capitol-f19/music-is-my-life-t27-45.htm

She looked to Trevor through the rear-view mirror "Are you kidding me? We Can take anybody on after a thousand fights. Besides they should still be tired as well." her mind rushed with thoughts of Daniel, 'He's still in your head.', she looked around then sighed "Yes, I can't stop thinking about him, I mean I fucking killed him.".

Her phone buzzed slightly and she flipped it open 'I'll meet you at the Cirque then. We can talk later. Bye.', she stared at the message then thought to herself again "Damn, who is this person.".

She watched as the scenery changed from buildings to trees and the cool breeze rolled in from the lake, there was a thick fog rolling in on the lake. She thought of it as a beautiful scene, as if though death was taking in the most beautiful woman in the world and there was nothing anybody could do about it.

The big red tent came into view "Well I'm all ready to go." she took the guitar from next to her and held it in her arms.
Back to top Go down
Crissa
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Crissa

PostSubject: Re: Music IS my life...   Music IS my life... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 8:53 am

Claire sighed and leaned against the seat. "I'm just saying. I don't want you gusy going overboard. The last thing we need is for either of you to get killed because you pushed yourselves to far." Trevor glanced to Claire then Des.

"Yeah, we won't. We're smarter than that. Right, Des?" She turned halfway around to look at Des before glancing out the window as the tent came into view. Trevor pulled off onto the side road and parked near where they had before.

Trevor got out of the car, Claire getting out as well as she stretched her arms over her head. "I'm as ready as I can be," she sighed.
Back to top Go down
Dust Killagin
Ruins Moderator
Ruins Moderator
Dust Killagin

PostSubject: Re: Music IS my life...   Music IS my life... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 9:09 am

She stepped out the car and walked over to Claire, she hugged her from the back, her arms wrapped around her chest and squeezed slightly, she stopped and turned. Flipping the guitar onto her back she looked around, the Cirques was empty and looked as though someone died there which was true in their case.

She looked around and watched as a motorbike pulled up not too far from their car. The person driving the bike wore a helmet with a tinted-black visor, a long deep red coat and surprisingly no shirt. He moved his legs and placed one shoes onto the ground as the bike leaned over one side. He stood and fixed up his jeans.

She looked him up and down then looked back to her phone, 'Who the hell is this guy?', she sighed "To be honest, I don't know.", she tapped Claire on the shoulder and gestured to the man who was now examining his bike "Do you know him?" she asked curiously.

The man crouched down and pulled a massive blade which he struck into the ground and left it there. He stood and looked over at them with his helmet still on, long strands of white hair streamed out of the sides of the helmet and his body was scattered with scars.
Back to top Go down
Crissa
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Crissa

PostSubject: Re: Music IS my life...   Music IS my life... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 3:44 pm

Claire lowered her arms before resting them on Des's as they wrapped around her. She turned around, smiling before giving a quick hug to Des. Glancing around, she sighed. "This place is quieter than a cemetary." She shivered slightly as a cool wind hit her arms.

Quickly she grabbed her drumsticks from the car and shut her door. Her gaze shifted to the new arrival as Des tapped her shoulder. She leaned over to Des and whispered, "I don't know him." She eyed the male, taking a slight step behind Des as he looked over to them. Her phone went off again and she jumped, quickly placing one hand over her heart. Digging out her phone she opened it then slammed it shut.

She tugged at Des's arm gently, heading around the front of the car where Trevor was waiting and began walking toward the tent, glancing over her shoulder at the male. "Des, c'mon," she called and waved a quick hand for her to follow.
Back to top Go down
Dust Killagin
Ruins Moderator
Ruins Moderator
Dust Killagin

PostSubject: Re: Music IS my life...   Music IS my life... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 3:54 pm

Dezka watched curiously as Claire shut her phone at the call or message she tilted her head "Who was that?". Her gaze turned to Trevor as he began to walk, she left Claire's side and went towards the male, her eyes scanned him up and down.

He moved in and quickly grabbed his blade, he vanished to behind her and swung the blade around her neck, pulling backwards causing her to bend slightly, he stared down at her with his visor and helmet still intact.

She pushed the blade forward, small cuts formed on her fingers but she brushed them off, her guitar swung to her side 'Let's cut this bitch.' the guitar began to glow with the strange red aura. Soon after the red blade formed again, memories of her with Daniel earlier that day flushed into her head.

She swung the guitar over head and cut through the males helmet, he fell and gripped onto his face. He stopped squirming as the pain faded in a manor of second, looking through his hands he stared at her and stood up. He smiled and let his hands drop to his side "It's been a while Desrey.".

She looked up to him and smiled as she then remembered who he was "Dust. Dust Killagin!" she squealed loudly then grabbed onto him "C'mon we have to go." she watched Claire and Trevor then tugged on Dust's arm and dragged him with her.
Back to top Go down
Crissa
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Crissa

PostSubject: Re: Music IS my life...   Music IS my life... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 4:04 pm

Claire shrugged at Des's question and walked with Trevor. After a few seconds, she glanced back at Des and stopped. She wondered what she was doing and blinked, watching the male.

"What is he?" she asked, looking up to Trevor. He shrugged in response, watching the two. She turned back to them as they continued to fight, wincing as she watched the cut of the helmet.

"Des and her violence," she sighed softly. She looked up to Trevor again as Des was pulling the man along with her. Walking over to Des, she tugged at her arm and glanced at the male for a moment. "Ok, what did I miss?" she whispered, putting her face close to Des's.
Back to top Go down
Dust Killagin
Ruins Moderator
Ruins Moderator
Dust Killagin

PostSubject: Re: Music IS my life...   Music IS my life... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 4:16 pm

Dezka quickly pulled the male to her side and giggled softly as he almost fell over himself "This is an old friend of mine. His name is Dust.", she glanced up at Dust then looked to Claire, "Oh yes. Dust this is Claire, my best friend.".

Dust stretched out a hand and placed it on Claire's shoulder "Don't mind her, she gets over excited when I come around. So what did I miss?" he folded his arms across his chest and looked around "It's too quiet here. And by the way I'm a hybrid." he smiled then vanished behind her "The best kind."
Back to top Go down
Crissa
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Crissa

PostSubject: Re: Music IS my life...   Music IS my life... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 4:31 pm

Claire glanced to the male, not exactly trusting even through Des's words. "Hi," she gave a quick smile, not even trying to be genuine.

Quickly she brushed the hand away from her shoulder. "Oh, it's not just with you," she smirked at Des, giving a quick wink. "No kidding it's quiet. Does he not know anything?" She looked to Des completely serious.

One drumstick twirled around her hand irately as the male vanished and reappeared behind her. She raised one brow to Des.
Back to top Go down
Dust Killagin
Ruins Moderator
Ruins Moderator
Dust Killagin

PostSubject: Re: Music IS my life...   Music IS my life... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 4:42 pm

Dezka turned a slight pink as she caught the wink, "Uhhhmm yea...." she giggled then turned away. She glared back to Claire "Don't be so mean. He's here to help us.".

Dust looked at the drumstick and ignored everything Claire had been saying to and about him "May i see that?" he asked. Vanishing to her side he took the drumstick from her hand "This is pretty nice. Where'd you get it?".

Dezka looked back to the two "There you have something in common. Now play nice." she caught up with Trevor and dug her hands into out pockets "So what was with that beast thing earlier?".
Back to top Go down
Crissa
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Crissa

PostSubject: Re: Music IS my life...   Music IS my life... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 4:48 pm

Claire grinned, seeing her now pink cheeks and snickered softly. Her face turned serious again, "I am being nice."

She blinked and glared at the male when the drumstick disappeared from her hand. "Hey!" She shoved the other into her pocket and blinked. "A man in my town made them for me, a sorcerer I suppose you could call him." She glanced at Des took off and called over to her, "I am playing nice!"

Trevor stood watching them, his hands in his pockets. He turned to look at Des as she came up beside him. "Oh, that." He chuckled softly once. "Nothing really. If there's enough shadows I can use them to my advantage. It was complete downcast so I was strong enough to be able to call out the whole beast. Usually it's only the hand or sometimes a foot." He chuckled again at his comment.
Back to top Go down
Dust Killagin
Ruins Moderator
Ruins Moderator
Dust Killagin

PostSubject: Re: Music IS my life...   Music IS my life... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 4:58 pm

Dezka looked up at Trevor "Woah that's way better than what i do." she blinked slightly at the thought of a foot attacking people, laughing to herself she glanced back to Dust and Claire, "Excuse me." she said to Trevor then fell back to Claire's side.

Her one hand wrapped around Claire's body and the other still hidden in her pocket. One of the wings unfolded and slid around Claire's body and slowly poked at her with one of the spikes, Dezka knocked it back slightly.

Dust listened to her then sighed "I dislike Sorcerers, my sister is one of them though." he thought for a while then spoke again "She's most probably one of the best kind of Sorcerers, she controls life and death." he smiled then looked away as he noticed the two getting a bit more interactive than he would like them to be.
Back to top Go down
Crissa
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Crissa

PostSubject: Re: Music IS my life...   Music IS my life... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 5:15 pm

Trevor smiled as he leaned back against the air. He nodded and watched her walk off.

Claire smiled, turning to look at Des as one of her arms fell around her waist. She looked at the spikes, almost giving them a warning glare. "Why do you hate them if your sister's one?" She blinked, looking up at the male. "Oh, a necromancer. I've heard of them, very powerful. And controlling the dead could be kind of fun."

She shrugged then looked to Des. "We better get moving. Shouldn't we?" She looked from Des to Dust then back.
Back to top Go down
Dust Killagin
Ruins Moderator
Ruins Moderator
Dust Killagin

PostSubject: Re: Music IS my life...   Music IS my life... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 5:35 pm

Dust nodded "Yes necromancers are powerful beings of unimaginable strength." he looked back to Dezka then scanned her up and down and in turn scanned Claire as well "You two don't have any weapons on you." he tilted his head a bit, and looked away.

Dezka nodded "Yeah, we should get going." she pushed Dust forward and pulled Claire back then spoke in a whisper "We should've just did it earlier. Well I'll get you tonight." she kissed Claire then walked towards Dust.

Her arm hooked onto his and he smiled in return "So you're not with Duke anymore?", she thought for a second "No I ended it over the phone a few days ago. He was supposed to give us a ride but he bailed.". She looked to Dust "Why are you here?".

Dust looked away nervously "Well..... You see it's Lucy again, she hasn't been herself lately and I just wanted to see if maybe you could come with me to go live with her for a while.".
Back to top Go down
Crissa
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Crissa

PostSubject: Re: Music IS my life...   Music IS my life... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 3:07 am

Claire nodded and gave Dust an odd look, one brow raising. "Yes, we do." She opened her mouth to continue but stopped at Des cut in. "Yeah, I guess we should."

She stepped back as Des pulled on her arm and looked over to her then whispered back, "Maybe." She smiled and kissed her.

Walking past the two, she moved to where Trevor was waiting and walked beside him as they headed inside. She glanced back at the two. "You're not. Oh." She rolled her eyes as the bailed ride and shook her head slowly.

"Wait, what?!" She stopped in place, grabbing Trevor's arm and he was pulled back and turned around as she did. Turning back to Dust and Des, her gaze rested on Dust. "You want her to leave?" Now her gaze shifted from one to the other. "Um, let's just get this over with." Her gaze shifted away and she turned back around, tugging Trevor along as she walked.
Back to top Go down
Dust Killagin
Ruins Moderator
Ruins Moderator
Dust Killagin

PostSubject: Re: Music IS my life...   Music IS my life... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 1:04 am

Dust looked Claire and he immediately caught onto her feelings for her best friend and the fact that she didn't want Dezka to go, he sighed then looked to Dezka and spoke to Claire "Well it's not my choice now is it and believe me: I wouldn't just take her away from you without a good enough reason." he turned away and fell to the back of the group.

Dezka looked to the two then looked up and thought to herself 'What should I do..?' the voice sighed "Well you heard Dust, his sis is in trouble and it seems like you might be able to help.", she gazed around looking very confused and a bit pale 'But what about Claire? Do I just leave her alone?' the voice scoffed "Don't ask me. I'm just here to tell you what you NEED to do but you do as you WANT if that's what you decide.".

She nodded then walked up to Claire, her wings unfolded from their shirt disguise and wrapped around her hugging her tightly, Dezka cried slightly "I won't leave you." she wrapped her own arms around Claire and her head sank into Claire's shoulder. Dust interrupted smoothly "Guys." he gestured to a small group of clowns that was forming around them "I think we have company.".
Back to top Go down
Crissa
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Crissa

PostSubject: Re: Music IS my life...   Music IS my life... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 4:25 am

Claire nodded, not really saying anything or acknowledging them. Trevor moved to walk beside her, her arm hooking around his as they walked.

She stopped when Des came up behind her, Trevor being pulled back as she did and she dropped her arm. Turning, she wrapped arms around Des and hugged her tightly. She patted her back softly and nodded. "Good."

Glancing up at Dust's words, she looked around them. "Oh hell." She let go of Des and softly brushed her back. One hand tugged her drumsticks from her pocket and she took one, tapping it against her thigh softly. A bit of the ground around the clowns in front of her began to crumble and they backed up a few steps.

Trevor raised his hand and the large black claw appeared over his head and reached out to bat several of the clowns back a few feet. Then it reached out to make a cage over the fallen clowns.
Back to top Go down
Dust Killagin
Ruins Moderator
Ruins Moderator
Dust Killagin

PostSubject: Re: Music IS my life...   Music IS my life... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 5:39 am

Dezka let her arms drop to her sided and her wings flared open and spread wide "Gah!" she yelped as a clown dragged it's disfigured hand across her waist and tore open a hole "Alright my turn.", the voice laughed to itself then fell silent. The wings folded over her and tore apart the clown then tossed it's limbs to the crowd.

Dust smiled as he noticed everyone taking action "Well it seems I underestimated you lot.", His hand reached for the blade which he named Dawn and dragged it out with a sharp clinging sound as it slammed into the ground beside him "Woo! Alright let's begin." he nodded to a clown which then took a step back in return.

He swung out with the meter long blade and it sent a wave of vibrations through the air that ripped apart several of the monster clowns in front of him, he smiled slightly then swung the blade over and rested it onto his back. He vanished to Claire's side and jabbed his arm through a clowns chest and held it over him allowing the blood to flow down his figure, he swung his hand and the body fell to the ground then melted away.

Dezka rolled across the floor and span up beside Dust as she twisted her guitar to her front "We can take 'em on right?" she asked shakily to the others.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Music IS my life...   Music IS my life... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Music IS my life...
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next