Ruins of Azreon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ruins of Azreon

Through the ashes of defeat, greatness rises once more

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Morning Star
Untimely arrival I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 8:03 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Frozen Sunset
Untimely arrival I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 7:59 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Guarding Of The Messenger
Untimely arrival I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 7:55 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Lily Child
Untimely arrival I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 6:37 pm by Broken Hearted Desire

» Crystal Lake
Untimely arrival I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 7:29 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Long First Day
Untimely arrival I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 2:33 pm by Roe

» Untimely arrival
Untimely arrival I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 4:33 pm by Roe

» Do Not Feed IT Anymore...
Untimely arrival I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 3:32 pm by Blackfyre

» Music IS my life...
Untimely arrival I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 11:41 am by Dust Killagin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum
Free Teen Chat

Untimely arrival

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alex Revane
Ruins Moderator
Ruins Moderator
Alex Revane

Gold : 5294

Untimely arrival Empty
PostSubject: Untimely arrival   Untimely arrival I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 1:21 pm

Alex would parshutte down to the school yard and unhooked himself quickly trying to get into school on time today.He rushed to the doors and tried to open them they were locked due to kids ditching school or sneaking in from arriving late as he had.He would ttake out his small handgun a USP.45 from his ankle holster as he tried to conceal and use only if neccisary.He looked down the sight and shoot at the door hinges breaking them causeing the door to fall in.He put the handgun away and walked in then rushed to the table slidding ifront of it grabbing a schedule just before he pasted it then stood in the hallway jsut out of sight of the desk attendant.He then looked ot the schedule and walked to his first class
Electronics training.This class included how to create GPS trackers motion sensors and even EMP equipment.He then smirked as he sat down being one of the only people whom signed up the teacher was late as well.He lied back in his seat waiting.'This is going to be fun......"He mused watching the door.
Back to top Go down
Roe
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Roe

Gold : 5313

Untimely arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Untimely arrival   Untimely arrival I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 8:59 pm

The female knew she was very late for her next class. Her black school shoes made soft thuds on the ground as she ran along the empty halls. Long black hair flew out behind her as she ran and slid sideways when she was within a foot of the door, sliding past it. Trying to catch her footing, she tripped, falling backwards and landed on her back on the ground. The papers she was carrying flew up as she fell and scattered along the hall around her.

Groaning, Kiko sat up and rubbed the back of her head. Pushing her hair out of her face and off her shoulders, she looked around at her papers. Sighing, she shifted to kneel on the ground and began to gather the pages that were closest to her.
Back to top Go down
Alex Revane
Ruins Moderator
Ruins Moderator
Alex Revane

Untimely arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Untimely arrival   Untimely arrival I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 9:04 pm

He sat in class bored to tears waiting for someone else to walk in as the teacher finished the lecture and gave out the homework he sat waiting for the bell."How gay."He mumbled.The belldidnt ring for another thrity minutes.
When it did he left class and headed off for chemistry and sat down afgter openign the door in the far back and by the door out of the teachers sight.
Back to top Go down
Roe
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Roe

Untimely arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Untimely arrival   Untimely arrival I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 9:12 pm

Kiko blinked as she looked at the papers then around the empty halls. With a quick flash, the papers were gathered into her arms and she stood. She walked in to her next class and sat there listening to the teacher's with a simple face until the bell rang and they were dismissed.

Sighing, she gathered her things and walked from the room and down the hall. Poking her head into the chemistry room, Kiko nodded before slipping inside. She stood just inside the room and glanced around for a few seconds before taking a seat near the back of the room.
Back to top Go down
Alex Revane
Ruins Moderator
Ruins Moderator
Alex Revane

Untimely arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Untimely arrival   Untimely arrival I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 9:17 pm

He ignore the girl that sat beside him and listened intently to the teacher quiet bored sinc ehe knew everythigtn being said but didnt want to risk missing something.So he sat and waited for ac couple minutes and then got bored and turned to the girl
"Hello.How are you?"
Back to top Go down
Roe
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Roe

Untimely arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Untimely arrival   Untimely arrival I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 9:23 pm

Kiko rested her papers on the desk then her right elbow and set her chin in her palm. She looked boredly toward the front of the room and the teacher but listened none the less.

She blinked and turned to look at the male sitting next to her. Slowly she gave a tiny smile. "Hello. I'm doing fine. And yourself?"
Back to top Go down
Alex Revane
Ruins Moderator
Ruins Moderator
Alex Revane

Untimely arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Untimely arrival   Untimely arrival I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 4:18 pm

Hey Roe its Alex If your on any time soon send me a msg alright? I wanna talk really bad its been forever I saw that you posted in may after checking up until march Toma got me back here xD we need to talk seriously though. I've missed you and I lsot your # so yea..... thats why I never msged....
Back to top Go down
Roe
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Roe

Untimely arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Untimely arrival   Untimely arrival I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 4:33 pm

Hey, Alex. Yeah I've been posting with Nero but again he's gone so I don't know when I'll be back again. Whenever Nero or someone posts. Which is why I'm here, because I saw that you posted.

Why exactly do we need to talk? You've moved on, this is the first time I've heard anything major from you. And I've moved on I guess too. So everyone wins.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Untimely arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Untimely arrival   Untimely arrival I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Untimely arrival
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ruins of Azreon :: Northern Azreon :: Azreon High-
Jump to: