Ruins of Azreon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ruins of Azreon

Through the ashes of defeat, greatness rises once more

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Morning Star
Guarding Of The Messenger - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 8:03 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Frozen Sunset
Guarding Of The Messenger - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 7:59 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Guarding Of The Messenger
Guarding Of The Messenger - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 7:55 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Lily Child
Guarding Of The Messenger - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 6:37 pm by Broken Hearted Desire

» Crystal Lake
Guarding Of The Messenger - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 7:29 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Long First Day
Guarding Of The Messenger - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 2:33 pm by Roe

» Untimely arrival
Guarding Of The Messenger - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 4:33 pm by Roe

» Do Not Feed IT Anymore...
Guarding Of The Messenger - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 3:32 pm by Blackfyre

» Music IS my life...
Guarding Of The Messenger - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 11:41 am by Dust Killagin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum
Free Teen Chat

Guarding Of The Messenger

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Broken Hearted Desire
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Broken Hearted Desire

Gold : 5780

Guarding Of The Messenger - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guarding Of The Messenger   Guarding Of The Messenger - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 3:30 pm

She took a bite from one of the cakes, a warmth spreading through her and a tingle settling on her tongue from the sweet taste. "To the king indeed," she mumbled through a mouthful of cake.
"But don't you go harming none of those men! Those are the King's men and therefore they're the men I must serve." She popped another cake into her mouth and smiled, brushing the crumbs from around her mouth with her sleeve. "Those were amazing but I've got a job to do," she said, looking down again at the forest.
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Unitarelic

Gold : 5428

PostSubject: Re: Guarding Of The Messenger   Guarding Of The Messenger - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 7:50 pm

"Indeed we do...and I wouldn't worry about the men, You don't serve them, you serve the king!...as unfortunate a task that may be, you're in line with those men, not beneath them" He took basket from her arm and hazardously dropped the last couple of cakes into his pockets, tossing the basket away so that it bounced out of sight.
"if it's all the same to you Kitten, I'll stay out of sight when you find them, they'll not be happy to see me. So long as I can see them and you at the same time I'll be happy..." He finally straightened his clothes and strolled away from her in a manner most dismissive.
"Hurry up kitten, we're losing theeeeeeeeem"
Back to top Go down
Broken Hearted Desire
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Broken Hearted Desire

Gold : 5780

PostSubject: Re: Guarding Of The Messenger   Guarding Of The Messenger - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 7:55 am

"Hey!" Cara ran after him, her mind still on the taste of the cake she had just eaten. "I wasn't done with those, damn it," she huffed. Yeesh, what's with the name 'kitten'.
"Please stop calling me that. I'm not your pet and I'm certainly no feline. Do I look like I have ears?" She patted the top of her head to reinforce the idea that there were clearly no ears atop her head. "Also, we won't lose them. I'm such a good little kitten that my trained little nose will find them," she sneered, emphasising the word 'kitten'.
The girl reached into her companions pocket and swiped a cake, nibbling on the edges. "It's fine if you stay out of the way. This isn't exactly an arrangement either of us wanted, was it?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guarding Of The Messenger   Guarding Of The Messenger - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guarding Of The Messenger
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ruins of Azreon :: Central Azreon :: Azreon Capitol-
Jump to: