Ruins of Azreon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ruins of Azreon

Through the ashes of defeat, greatness rises once more

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Morning Star
Crystal Lake I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 8:03 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Frozen Sunset
Crystal Lake I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 7:59 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Guarding Of The Messenger
Crystal Lake I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 7:55 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Lily Child
Crystal Lake I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 6:37 pm by Broken Hearted Desire

» Crystal Lake
Crystal Lake I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 7:29 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Long First Day
Crystal Lake I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 2:33 pm by Roe

» Untimely arrival
Crystal Lake I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 4:33 pm by Roe

» Do Not Feed IT Anymore...
Crystal Lake I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 3:32 pm by Blackfyre

» Music IS my life...
Crystal Lake I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 11:41 am by Dust Killagin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum
Free Teen Chat

Crystal Lake

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Broken Hearted Desire
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Broken Hearted Desire

Gold : 5780

Crystal Lake Empty
PostSubject: Crystal Lake   Crystal Lake I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 8:06 am

Saki woke from her sleep, groggy as usual. She rubbed her fists against her eyes, blurring her vision for a second before blinking it out. Able to see clearly, she looked at the tiny grey kitten that slept at the end of her bed. "You're so lazy Willow." She stroked the kitten awake and it looked at her. "Don't look at me like that!" Saki hopped out of bed, the kittens eyes following her at all times.
Saki examined her form in a large mirror, noticing only a few bruises remained from the last week. As she prodded the bruises, to test the skin, the kitten meowed from her bed. "What do you want?" The answer was blaintantly obvious and Saki knew the kitten couldn't understand, but she asked all the same.
Digging thought a basket of foods she found a small joint of horse meat. She waved it around, watching the kittens head snap up. The little feline bound across the room and clawed at her hand until Saki had unwrapped it and laid it down. Smoothing the kitten, it purred lightly, thanking her for the meat. "You had best be greatful!" She laughed softly.
Back to top Go down
Kaishi
Ruins Member
Ruins Member

Gold : 4929

Crystal Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystal Lake   Crystal Lake I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 6:32 am

Kaishi looked down upon the waters of the lake, the Sun bouncing off like diamonds. He slowly undressed and stepped lightly into the water, shivering as his body settled to the temperature. Wading out into the centre of the lake, he laid on his back, staring up at the blue sky.
Back to top Go down
Broken Hearted Desire
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Broken Hearted Desire

Crystal Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystal Lake   Crystal Lake I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 6:43 am

Saki smoothed the kitten one last time before gathering up her things for her regular morning swim. "I'll be back soon," she called as the kitten meowed pitifully.
Winding down the familiar path, she reached the lake, it's crystal waters even more beautiful in the early morning. She began to change into her swim wear but stopped abruptly, seeing a dark shadow in the water. It was unusual, no one used the lake at this time. In fact, no one, apart from her, used the lake at all.
"Hello," she called softly, knowing her voice would travel across the water. Her voice was careful but curious as she brought her finger to her mouth, thinking.
Back to top Go down
Kaishi
Ruins Member
Ruins Member

Crystal Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystal Lake   Crystal Lake I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 10:58 am

Kaishi was laying there in the water when he heard the voice, he looked at the strange woman. 'Hello' he called back, his voice was soft as he looked at the mysterious figure standing at the edge of the lake, swimming towards the figure slowly and cautiously.
Back to top Go down
Broken Hearted Desire
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Broken Hearted Desire

Crystal Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystal Lake   Crystal Lake I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 12:38 pm

Saki could hear the disturbances in the calm waters; he was moving. She had deducted male from his voice and the way it carried to her vampyre ears.
"I'm sorry," she called, her voice still low. "I wasn't aware anyone else used this lake." He may be new, she thought, nodding in agreement with herself. She had never known anyone to come here and was beginning to treat it like her own. Her encounter with the male shattered this thought and, in truth, frustrated her.

(Tye sweetie, use speech marks, " , instead of apostrophies <--- I don't think I spelt that right D: Lol)
Back to top Go down
Kaishi
Ruins Member
Ruins Member

Crystal Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystal Lake   Crystal Lake I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 10:58 am

"I'm sorry" he said as he swam closer to the edges of the water where the figure stood. He looked her up and down once as he tried to figure out what to say next. He got up out of the water, his clothing dripping wet. He looked down surveying his black and white striped
t-shirt and his emo style shorts. He looked up at the woman with his Caribbean Blue and sea Green eyes, "I'm sorry to have disturbed your morning. I was also unaware the lake was already used. People told me it was deserted?" His voice was soft; he was trying to sound as innocent as possible.
Back to top Go down
Broken Hearted Desire
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Broken Hearted Desire

Crystal Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystal Lake   Crystal Lake I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 11:03 am

She looked at him skeptically. "Not deserted, no. I've been coming here every morning for the past three years." She crossed her arms, obviously frustrated. Her eyes narrowed as she took in his appearance. His eyes were the brightest blue she had ever seen, and hers were sapphire so she found it difficult to find someone that out did her.
She knew she wasn't going to get him to leave, and in all honesty that would be rude. "I guess I don't mind sharing with you." Her eyes showed honesty, so she hoped he would believe that she really didn't mind at all.
Back to top Go down
Kaishi
Ruins Member
Ruins Member

Crystal Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystal Lake   Crystal Lake I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 5:13 am

He looked at her with disbelief. "Again, I'm sorry, I guess you can't always believe what other people tell you, can you?" The femme seemed a bit odd, but he wasn't going to comment - no matter how tempted.
"So," he drew out the o. "I don't believe we have officially met. I'm Kaishi," he offered out his hand for her to shake.
Back to top Go down
Broken Hearted Desire
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Broken Hearted Desire

Crystal Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystal Lake   Crystal Lake I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 5:27 am

Taking his hand she gave it a gentle shake. "Saki," she smiled. "You must be new around here?" It wasn't so much of a question but a statement of fact He must be new, she knew virtually every in the nearby village, besides she fed on some of them; when they were willing.
"What brings you to this part of the woods?"
Back to top Go down
Kaishi
Ruins Member
Ruins Member

Crystal Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystal Lake   Crystal Lake I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 5:48 am

He looked at her hand still holding onto his. He giggled and said to her, "Can I have my hand back please if you don't mind?" He looked at her still giggling. "I got lost and saw this lake so i decided to rest up the shade of that big tree over there" He pointed over towards the big tree by the lake.
Back to top Go down
Broken Hearted Desire
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Broken Hearted Desire

Crystal Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystal Lake   Crystal Lake I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 8:07 pm

Saki let go of his hand, a light pink hue appearing high on her cheeks. "Yes, sorry about that," she stifled a small laugh of her own.
"That tree?" Her voice rose an octave in shock. No one dared go near that tree usually; people generally dislike it for it's history. "You do know the stories about that tree, right?" She bit her fingernails anxiously.
Back to top Go down
Kaishi
Ruins Member
Ruins Member

Crystal Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystal Lake   Crystal Lake I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 7:33 am

"No I'm afraid I don't." He looked at Saki questioningly, his gaze wondering back and forth between her eyes and the great tree. "Could you tell me what the history of that tree is if you wouldn't mind?" He asked Saki in a cautious manner, He sat down on the nearby rocks on the river bank half smiling at her.
Back to top Go down
Broken Hearted Desire
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Broken Hearted Desire

Crystal Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystal Lake   Crystal Lake I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 7:44 am

"It would be my pleasure." Saki curled up on the ground, hugging her knees to her chest. She looked up at him from beneath her lashes.
"Everyone that has rested beneath that tree, since the dawn of time, has ended up hung high upon its branches. Either that, or a branch through the chest." She wrung her hands, fear of the tree coursing through her.
"I keep my distance from that tree. I've seen it all happen to other and I'm not willing to give up my life for a tree." She looked sharply at him. "I advise you stay away from it from now on," she paused for a moment. "I fear it may already be too late however."
Back to top Go down
Kaishi
Ruins Member
Ruins Member

Crystal Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystal Lake   Crystal Lake I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 11:06 am

He looked at her with a horrified kind of look. "Why is that Saki" Looking at her still wondering, he thought to himself, placing his elbow on his knee and resting his chin on his hand. He stared into her bright sapphire eyes. After awhile he reverted his stare and glared at the big old tree, before looking at the water in the lake.
Back to top Go down
Broken Hearted Desire
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Broken Hearted Desire

Crystal Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystal Lake   Crystal Lake I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 2:29 pm

"What, that I think it's too late?" She leant her head to the side. "It's because you've already been in contact with the tree and no matter how hard you try, you'll keep going back to it." She paused and smiled. "At least, that's the legend."
Following his gaze, her eyes fell upon the glittering waters of the lake. She sighed and looked towards the Sun. "You're doomed," she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Kaishi
Ruins Member
Ruins Member

Crystal Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystal Lake   Crystal Lake I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 10:27 am

He looked at her with an expression of disbelief. "You never know I could be okay, if I dont believe in the legend then I won't think about getting killed by an old tree." He laughed it off and smiled at her."And thank you for saying I'm doomed Saki." Kaishi then looked at the water again.
Back to top Go down
Broken Hearted Desire
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Broken Hearted Desire

Crystal Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystal Lake   Crystal Lake I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 11:06 am

Saki's eyes snapped up to look into his. "I'm sorry but that's just the way the legend works. If you can stop yourself then you've got to be some kind of God! If not...well, I hate to say I told you say." Her lips curled into a wry smile and she placed a hand on the males shoulders. "You're highly welcome," she giggled.
"Hm, I really should be getting back. Do you have somewhere to stay?" She leant her head to the side and smiled, batting her eyelashes lightly.
Back to top Go down
Kaishi
Ruins Member
Ruins Member

Crystal Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystal Lake   Crystal Lake I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 7:23 am

He looked at her and smiled a little. "Ummmm.... no I don't have a place to stay, I thought that there might have been a hotel or something here but it looks like there is not." He looked around slowly then looking back at her hand on his shoulder. Kaishi grabbed her hand gently and placed a kiss on her small soft hand and giggled. "You have really small hands don't you." He let her hand go and smiled at her."It's very nice of you for calling me a god but I am far from those expectations." He giggled as he trying to be funny.
Back to top Go down
Broken Hearted Desire
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Broken Hearted Desire

Crystal Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystal Lake   Crystal Lake I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 7:29 am

Saki cocked her head to the side. "Hotel? Never heard of a hotel before...is it like some kind of inn?"
Saki snatched her hand back as he let go holding it to her heart. "My hands aren't that small! They're big enough to go around your throat." A wry smile appeared on her lips but was wiped clean off as the male giggled.
"You say that very sarcastically." Her forehead creased as she was trying to remember an old legend. "What...well, what exactly are you? You don't smell human and you definately aren't a vampyre. What are you?" She repeated, her eyes narrowing in innocent curiousity.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Crystal Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystal Lake   Crystal Lake I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crystal Lake
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ruins of Azreon :: South Western Azreon :: Lake Mi'Ohlan-
Jump to: