Ruins of Azreon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ruins of Azreon

Through the ashes of defeat, greatness rises once more

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Morning Star
Music IS my life... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 8:03 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Frozen Sunset
Music IS my life... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 7:59 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Guarding Of The Messenger
Music IS my life... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 7:55 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Lily Child
Music IS my life... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 6:37 pm by Broken Hearted Desire

» Crystal Lake
Music IS my life... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 7:29 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Long First Day
Music IS my life... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 2:33 pm by Roe

» Untimely arrival
Music IS my life... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 4:33 pm by Roe

» Do Not Feed IT Anymore...
Music IS my life... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 3:32 pm by Blackfyre

» Music IS my life...
Music IS my life... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 11:41 am by Dust Killagin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum
Free Teen Chat

Music IS my life...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Crissa
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Crissa

Gold : 5410

Music IS my life... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music IS my life...   Music IS my life... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 5:46 am

The hand that held the clowns under it slammed down on them, the ground collapsing and caved in, burying them. Trevor raised his hand and clawed through two others that had came toward him.

Claire ducked slightly as Dust appeared next to her and she almost elbowed him in the ribs, accidently on purpose, but stopped and raised the drumstick from her thigh to smack against the second one, a wave hitting a few of the clowns that came toward her.

She took in a deep breath and nodded to Des. "We can. We don't have much choice."
Back to top Go down
Dust Killagin
Ruins Moderator
Ruins Moderator
Dust Killagin

Gold : 5510

PostSubject: Re: Music IS my life...   Music IS my life... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 6:25 am

Dezka nodded then smacked her arm into a clones nose and raised her knee into it's stomach, it coughed then fell over and looked up at her "Come on girl. Finish it off." the wings folded over and the three long spikes extended into pulsing red blades each with a hooked end and several smaller point sticking out of it. The newly grown blades forced their way through the creatures ribs and into it's insides.

Dust turned to Dezka who was staring at the carnage that was going on in front of her, he grabbed onto one of the wings and vanished. Dezka glanced around as an immense pain entered her head and began to cause a migraine. She fell over and clutched her head, the clowns moved in on her and stared down at her in pain.

It was all dark around him, his deep red coat and silvery hair glistened against the strong red light throbbing from the serpent floating above "I want you out of her." he looked to it with a serious tone in his voice. The creature twisted and curved around him "You know very well that she needs me here. Besides you aren't welcome in here, you should go. NOW!". Dust smirked to the serpent "You can't threaten me. I know very well that you're only here because you feel tied to her with your 'feelings'.".

Dezka shook her head and stood up, her body felt weak and heavy, her eyes couldn't fix onto anything as there was too much going on around her "Claire...?" she said softly then fell over and joined the two bickering in her mind. The clowns closed in on her body and began tearing at it and ripping off bits off clothing. Her guitar remained unharmed and untouched by the same weird red and black aura as before.
Back to top Go down
Crissa
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Crissa

PostSubject: Re: Music IS my life...   Music IS my life... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 6:32 am

Claire looked away from the wings and the bloody mess they were making. She saw the clowns closing in and turned to see Des laying on the ground. She stood over her and quickly rested her hands on Des's shoulders as she wavered.

She fell back as the clowns closed in around them. Sitting up, she looked over to them. Trevor raised both arms, the dark claws raising high above them and reached out to pluck clown after clown from around Des, throwing them away like flies.

Once they were gone, Claire knelt next to Des, looking down at her worriedly. Trevor turned his back to them, glaring over the clowns as if daring them to come forward.
Back to top Go down
Dust Killagin
Ruins Moderator
Ruins Moderator
Dust Killagin

PostSubject: Re: Music IS my life...   Music IS my life... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 6:51 am

Dust gazed to Dezka and sighed "Des we have to get rid of this pest right now.", she looked from Dust to the serpent then a small tear scurried down her cheek "Why does anybody have to go?", the beast warped to her side and held her with it's long slender body "It's alright. Nobodies going anywhere." it looked up to Dust "Except him. He has to go.", she wiped her cheek and looked up to the creature "Wha-".

It's body released her and tightened around Dust's. Dust quickly grabbed his pistols but dropped them both as the beast tightened up on him "Let me go!" he screamed out in pain, his ribs being crushed slightly as the pressure was forced onto him. The beast smiled and looked to Dezka, "Let him go!" she cried out and the beast let him go almost instantly then it coiled up next to her and glared to Dust.

Dust stepped out of her mind and vanished into the real world, he picked up his blade and swung it around the group of clowns that persisted in attacking them "I shouldn't have come here..." he turned to Dezka who was still laying on the ground and smiled "When the time comes you'll realize I was right, then you'll have nobody to turn to.".
Back to top Go down
Crissa
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Crissa

PostSubject: Re: Music IS my life...   Music IS my life... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 6:57 am

Claire looked up as Dust reappeared. Her brows pulled together as he spoke, looking down sadly at Des. She glanced toward the clowns. "You're right, you shouldn't have come."

Her hands rested in her lap, curling into fists as his last comment. She glared up at him through her bangs. Trevor turned toward them, the claws vanishing for a quick second and his hands rested on Claire's shoulders.

She pushed his hands away as she stood up slowly. "Go home, Dust." she almost growled at him. Her grip tightened around her drumsticks, a bit of her magic almost snapping in the air around the drumsticks.
Back to top Go down
Dust Killagin
Ruins Moderator
Ruins Moderator
Dust Killagin

PostSubject: Re: Music IS my life...   Music IS my life... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 7:13 am

Dust looked up at Claire and kept a saddened look on his face "Perhaps you are right." he turned and swung the blade onto his back, he dug out a cigarette from his coat pocket and placed it onto his lip, it caught fire on its own and he continued to walk. He stopped then turned back to Claire "If you're go on with this little mission with out me, then you'll need these." he tossed two drumsticks at her feet then vanished.

Dezka sat up quickly and stretched out her hand as Dust vanished, she sighed softly "Dust.....?" her gaze drifted up to Claire and Trevor "Let's keep going." she swung her guitar around her body then walked with a slight limp and her left hand clutched onto her chest.

She took no interest in the drumsticks but instead concentrated on what Dust had said to her before he left "What did he mean by that? I'll always have you and Claire right? And maybe even Trevor if it comes to worse.", the voice chuckled softly then spoke calmly "I fear you may not have Claire OR me for that much longer. So enjoy your last moments with us...", she though to herself 'Does that mean you guys will go or will I leave.....' the voice remained silent.

She turned to Claire and took her hand "Alright let's do this.",she dragged them into the center of the tent, the stage for all the acts.
Back to top Go down
Crissa
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Crissa

PostSubject: Re: Music IS my life...   Music IS my life... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 7:22 am

Claire nodded stiffly, her hands relaxing a bit and loosened. The magic slowly died away. Her eyes glanced to Des before looking back at Dust. "We are." She blinked, looking down at the drumsticks.

She raised her eyes and opened her mouth to say something when he vanished. She smiled as Des stood and nodded to her. Quickly she hugged her before taking a step back. "Are you all right to keep going, Des?"

Watching her a bit worriedly, she nodded again. Grabbing the drumsticks, she stuffed the black set into her pocket. Taking Des's hand, she followed, tugging at Trevor's arm a bit ackwardly as she held the drumsticks.

Stopping just inside, she glanced around at the empty arena. "Where is everyone?" she asked, her voice a bit low, the eerie feel of the tent making the hair on the back of her neck stand on end.
Back to top Go down
Dust Killagin
Ruins Moderator
Ruins Moderator
Dust Killagin

PostSubject: Re: Music IS my life...   Music IS my life... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 7:42 am

A voice boomed out from all around them "HELLO!!! LADIES AND GENTLEMAN!" Dezka turned sharply and instantly recognized the voice, she scoffed softly "Chris..." she tried to find the voice but stopped and he jaw dropped slightly as Rayne's foot connected with her cheek. She fell over and Rayne landed beside her in a strange purple and yellow tight suit done up with strange patterns but left her chest bare.

Dezka glared up at Rayne and spat out some of the blood that began to fill her mouth "Bitch.". Rayne smiled to Dezka then spat down at her in return, her gaze drifted towards Claire and she laughed "Hello again my fiery friend." she bowed slightly then stretched out her arms and held onto Chris as he dropped to her side.

"WELCOME TO THE CIRQUES FINAL ACT!!!" he shouted at them then laughed to himself. He brought his hands to his side and sighed in relief "You do know that Daniel got pretty upset with what you did to his body...Tsk tsk tsk." he gazed to Dezka then laughed again. "What the fuck are you talking about Chris, I killed him." she fought back the pain and stood up.
Back to top Go down
Crissa
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Crissa

PostSubject: Re: Music IS my life...   Music IS my life... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 7:49 am

Claire looked around then turned just as Rayne came down. She glared at the female, tightening her grip on the new set of drumsticks. "Oh, this time it will be good bye." Her eyes narrowed slightly then she blinked as Chris appeared.

She glared at Chris, shrinking back slightly at the 'final act.' She glared at him, scoffing softly as he spoke as if Daniel was alive. "Yeah. Des killed him and every one here knows it." She grabbed Des's arm gently, helping her to her feet then dropped her hand to her side.

Her gaze shifted to the drumsticks in her hand, wondering what kind of power they actually could give. Shaking her head, she shoved them into her pocket and pulled out the black drumsticks. She lowered them to her lap and tapped the tips of the drumsticks together, causing a slight crack in the ground between her, Des and Trevor on one side, Chris and Rayne on the other.
Back to top Go down
Dust Killagin
Ruins Moderator
Ruins Moderator
Dust Killagin

PostSubject: Re: Music IS my life...   Music IS my life... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 8:09 am

Dezka gazed to them on the other side then smiled "Right. And we'll most probably kill you two next if you don't back down right now!" she swung her guitar to her front as Claire helped her up, the large energy blade burst out of her guitar with a loud whir. The blade pulsed for a while and the wings tensed up a bit "Oh no." the voice sounded a bit concerned.

Two wings formed behind them and soon and black figure stepped forward, its body then throbbed with a bright white aura and became tattooed with electric blue symbols "It's been a while Desrey." it sighed with a strange voice that sent a chill down her spin. She studied it then asked shakily "Who-What are you?".

The white and blue naked figure moved closer to her as its eyes narrowed "I'm exactly what you are Desrey!", she stepped back and tested him "And what might that be?". He stepped forwards and placed a hand on the blade she had created "A demon.", he twisted his wrist and snapped the point off.
Back to top Go down
Crissa
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Crissa

PostSubject: Re: Music IS my life...   Music IS my life... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 3:20 pm

Claire nodded once, glaring at Rayne then Chris. "She's right. So back down, no need for more bloodshed." Tapping the tips of the drumsticks together once more, a more pronounced crack appeared in the ground.

She took a slight step back as the new figure appeared. Eyeing him carefully, her gaze shifted from the figure to Des. She leaned over and whispered, "Who is that? Or what?" She glared at the figure as it snapped the point off Des's blade off.

Raising one drumstick, she twirled it in a circle, a tornado shaped bit of magic coming out in a line as she did. It grew bigger as she continued to twist the drumstick until she dropped it to her side, the magic that had collected flew toward the figure, slamming into it and throwing it back several feet.
Back to top Go down
Dust Killagin
Ruins Moderator
Ruins Moderator
Dust Killagin

PostSubject: Re: Music IS my life...   Music IS my life... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 3:31 pm

IT stood slowly not letting its glare towards Claire twitch or even move an inch of her "You are just as foolish as her." the figure vanished and appeared next to Claire. Its hand tightened around her throat, its eyes focused on hers as it slowly drained the life force from her body.

Dezka looked to the blade then back to the figure and her jaw dropped as Claire sent it flying back "Claire, no!" she called out but the figure already had Claire in its clutches. She slammed down onto the guitar "Thats the way to do it. Show that thing who's boss." the voice screamed out and caught the figures attention.

The figure dropped Claire and gripped onto Dezka, she floated above the ground as she looked up to its hand she noticed that it was gripping onto something other than her but instead onto the voice "It-It's touching me!!", the figure nodded "We are of the same kind, brother. I may only touch demons in this pathetic body, thats why I had that shell earlier.".
Back to top Go down
Crissa
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Crissa

PostSubject: Re: Music IS my life...   Music IS my life... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 3:43 pm

Claire looked over at Des as she yelled. "What? Why?" She looked to the figure as it appeared in front of her, taking a step back. She tugged at the wrist as it wrapped around her neck. She lost her grip on the drumsticks and they clattered to the ground.

She fell onto the ground next to the drumsticks when the figure dropped her, reaching up to rest one hand on her neck. She glared up at him, breathing a bit heavily. Slowly she stood, not really worrying about the black drumsticks on the floor.

Her eyes went slightly wide as she watched the figure grip at Des but not. She shook her head slowly and tugged the second set of drumsticks from her pocket. "What do you want?" she asked a bit hoarsely and cleared her throat as she glared at the figure.
Back to top Go down
Dust Killagin
Ruins Moderator
Ruins Moderator
Dust Killagin

PostSubject: Re: Music IS my life...   Music IS my life... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 3:58 pm

Dezka looked to Claire and screamed out "Claire don't try anyth-" she stopped as the figure tightened "You have a bog mouth red girl. What kind of a question is that anyway?" it chuckled to itself then plunged its free hand into Dezka's stomach.

She struggled to break free but couldn't move, her eyes shut tight at the pain seeping through every fiber in her body, the figure twisted its hand and pulled it out. The soft crimson glow of her still warm blood stained its arm, it turned to Claire and smiled "I wanna see both of you die.".

It tugged at the voices serpent like body that some how manifested around her, "Come out, come out where ever you are." it sighed teasingly then ripped the voice from her head. Dezka screamed in pain and clutched her head completely ignoring the huge gash in her stomach "Ahhhh!!! Gira!" the voice shook from the figures grip and floated to Dezka's side "I can handle him on my own Dezka, you stay put..

Dezka gazed up once more to Claire, Trevor and Gira then fainted "I shall return after I destroy this monster.", the six tentacles twisted and snapped out forming a slight cage over Claire and Trevor "I will acquire your assistance.".
Back to top Go down
Crissa
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Crissa

PostSubject: Re: Music IS my life...   Music IS my life... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 4:06 pm

Claire nodded to Des then glared up at the figure. She quickly covered her mouth and she looked away from the blood. She glared evily at the figure's words then looked up to Trevor. He nodded sadly and moved to her, his arms wrapping around her.

She turned her head to look at them, keeping her eyes away from Des, who was now on the floor. Her eyes went wide as she looked at the snake like thing in the figure's hand.

Both of them shrunk down slightly as the snake make somewhat of a cage over them. Claire nodded, looking over the snake. "So, you're the voice? I thought you'd be bigger with all the trouble you've caused."

She grinned a bit at her comment before looking at the figure stone faced. The new set of drumsticks were held in her right hand and she tightened her grip on them. "How can we help.... Gira? I think that's what Des called you...." She glanced up at the snake.
Back to top Go down
Dust Killagin
Ruins Moderator
Ruins Moderator
Dust Killagin

PostSubject: Re: Music IS my life...   Music IS my life... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 4:19 pm

The gigantic serpent nodded then looked back to the figure whom was now staring at them "My name is Gira. We have but only one chance at this Claire, we mst not fail.", he slipped to the back of the group and moved Dezka's body to a safer place "You two protect me while I get ready to end this fight.".

The figure twisted its head right round then snapped it back into place, two long blades extended from either arm and it rushed off at the two "Im gonna gut you girl.", it smiled psychotically at Claire then lashed out at her with the blades.

Gira cloaked itself in the red and black aura it usually released when Dezka used its powers, the aura flashed and cracked around it "You must not let him get anywhere near me.", it opened its mouth and fire out several spheres that crashed into the figure and exploded on impact.
Back to top Go down
Crissa
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Crissa

PostSubject: Re: Music IS my life...   Music IS my life... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 4:27 pm

Claire nodded and stood, pulling Trevor to his feet beside her. "Um, yeah. Sure." She looked at the figure, a bit fearfully for once. She watched the snake moved to Des then looked to the figure as it spoke.

She jumped back from the blades, one drumstick raising to bring up the wall between them so the blades would hit it instead of her. Her hand raised to cover her eyes at the explosion. Trevor pulled her back slightly as his free hand raised and the black claw reached out to grab the figure tightly. It squeezed him in it's grip.
Back to top Go down
Dust Killagin
Ruins Moderator
Ruins Moderator
Dust Killagin

PostSubject: Re: Music IS my life...   Music IS my life... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 4:41 pm

The figure felt itself being jerked away and slightly crushed, a smile tore across its expressionless face "Hands off." the blades tore into the black claw and ripped it to shreds. It stopped and looked to Trevor "How dare you raise your hand to a royal demon." it smirked then slammed its hand into Trevor and sent him flying backwards a bit.

Gira roared out "Come on just a little bit further." it glanced over to Dezka's now pale dying body "Claire...Get Dezka out of here now. Fix her up while you're at it. And don't worry, me and Trevor can handle this on our own." the serpent gestured to Dezka's body then rushed towards the figure.

The figure caught Gira and tossed him aside with a flash of a blue aura and a flick of its wrist, it turned to Trevor and the blades extended again "Come on boy." the figure taunted him "Lets dance." it brought in its one fist and launched a punch with it's other.
Back to top Go down
Crissa
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Crissa

PostSubject: Re: Music IS my life...   Music IS my life... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 6:30 pm

Trevor dropped his hand and pulled back the claw, reshaping it until he was punched backwards. He landed on his back and sat up, rubbing at the back of his head.

Claire moved slowly around the figure, running over to Gira. "All right." Carefully she picked her up, one arm hugging Des's shoulders, the other across the back of her knees. She carried her outside and laid her down next to the car on the passenger side. Setting the drumsticks aside, she looked at her hand as a small amount of her power concentrated on her palm and along her fingers. Turning her palm down, she placed it on Des's stomach, wincing slightly as the blood touched her hand.

Trevor shook his head sharply, looking toward the figure. Glancing around, he gave an almost evil smile. He raised both arms over his head as both dark claws reached out and grabbed at the ground as the head and the top part of the body of the beast stood over them. It growled evily as it's eyes landed on the figure. One claw reached out at him.
Back to top Go down
Dust Killagin
Ruins Moderator
Ruins Moderator
Dust Killagin

PostSubject: Re: Music IS my life...   Music IS my life... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 2:08 am

The figure slammed its fist into the dark beasts upper chest but shot back at the sudden shock of its power, he rolled over as his wings tucked in and shot out wide to keep balance. He stood slowly and glanced at the beast that towered over him, he raised one hand and extended the blade into a tentacle looking weapon.

"I am Daniel, a royal ark demon. You lesser creatures can do no harm unto me. So I'll make this easier for you..." he looked over to Chris and Rayne "You two have served me well...." he stretched out the tentacle and it lashed at Chris. Tightening around his neck as it shot down his throat and destroyed him inside out "But not well enough.".

Chris' body fell to the ground and blood poured out of his mouth in a simple smooth stream, Rayne dropped to his side and held him. Tears ran down her face despite her efforts to hold them back "You monster!!" she shouted and charged at Daniel, one stick in her hand and the other around her waist tucked into her belt. She slammed her foot into the ground and a piece of the earth beneath her rose up and she struck it forward.

Daniel let his hand drift up and softly tap the boulder she hurled at him "This is meaningless Rayne. You are going to be a part of something greater than what you are now. Let me absorb your power.." he pushed at the rock and it flew back to Rayne.

Dezka opened her eyes and slowly drifted back into reality "Cl-Claire..?" she looked up to her and wrapped her arms around her softly as the pain still coursed through her form. She gazed around then back to the tent "Why are we outside?" she turned and her jaw dropped instantly "Where are my wings?!". She tried calling out to the voice in her head but there was no answer "What's going on?" she asked in a slight panicked state.
Back to top Go down
Crissa
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Crissa

PostSubject: Re: Music IS my life...   Music IS my life... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 2:29 am

The beast laughed softly, growling when Chris fell. It gave a slight roar and reached out one claw to gently lift Rayne, using the other to bat away the rock. Trevor lowered his arms and glared over at the figure. The beast's gaze shifted to Daniel. "You're not so great a demon, just a bully of one," Trevor spoke, almost spitting the words.

Claire smiled and hugged her with one arm, the other still resting on the gash. "Hold still. Daniel took Gira out of you and now they're inside kicking Daniel's ass, I hope. We're out here because Gira told me to make sure you were safe. And to heal you up. So that's what I'm doing. Now, relax. You're going to be fine." She hugged Des a bit tighter.
Back to top Go down
Dust Killagin
Ruins Moderator
Ruins Moderator
Dust Killagin

PostSubject: Re: Music IS my life...   Music IS my life... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 3:31 am

Dezka pushed Claire off of her softly, she winced at the pain then sat up against the car door "Sorry about that. I am still in a bit of pain.", she brushed a hand over Claire's chest and felt the the difference in their power. She sighed heavily "If he's gone that means I'm powerless now.", she let her hand sag down and rest on her lap.

She looked side to side then lifted up her guitar which remained strapped to her the entire time,"I hope their winning.", she removed the headband holding back her bangs and set her platinum hair free. Her bangs fell over her eyes and stopped by her chin, she flicked it back slightly then stood up and took Claire's hand "We should get back and help them out.".

Daniel looked around to Gira then back to Trevor and the demon towering over him "Boy, us demons were never meant to be nice. Being a bully is what we are. We are evil." he turned to Gira "Take him for example. He has his secrets as well." he dashed towards Gira and slammed his fist into the platinum ark covering Gira's face.

Gira stumbled back and slammed into the ground, his body tightened up and he launched back at Daniel only to be caught in Daniel's grip and tossed towards Trevor "You two alone cannot kill me.".
Back to top Go down
Crissa
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Crissa

PostSubject: Re: Music IS my life...   Music IS my life... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 3:43 am

Claire sat back and nodded. "Yeah, I bet. I'm sorry. But once we kill Daniel, can't Gira go back into your head?" She gave an odd look, thinking about her question. "I'm sure they are. Don't worry. I don't think you should go down there, you're powerless...." She took Des's hand, carefully pulling her to her feet.

The beast growled softly, setting Rayne down out of the way. He turned back to Daniel and slashed out him, not trying to hit him though. The other claw reached out to gently pick up the snake as the beast growled loudly.

She gently held Des's waist as she led her back to the tent. "Who the hell said they were alone, you jackass." She gave a deathly glare to Daniel before taking Des over to sit her down behind Trevor.
Back to top Go down
Dust Killagin
Ruins Moderator
Ruins Moderator
Dust Killagin

PostSubject: Re: Music IS my life...   Music IS my life... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 4:57 am

Dezka held onto Claire as she followed her closely, she sighed "I don't wanna be useless. I wanna help you guys out." she looked up to Claire, her one eye was shut tight and the other flickering open and closed "I can still help you guys out. I'm not powerless." she stood up as Claire left her side.

Daniel chuckled "Still alive I see Desrey. No matter, it shall all end soon enough so just sit tight." he watched her struggle to her feet "You really are a persistent one aren't you." he waved his arm and sent a wave of energy at her.

Dezka stumbled backwards and fell onto her backside, she winced slightly then turned to Gira "I need you back inside me.", Gira fired another sphere at Daniel before turning to Dezka "If that is what you wish." he slipped past them and floated beside her.

Daniel redirected the sphere towards Rayne and smiled, he dashed off to Gira and rammed into him "You're not going anywhere." he gripped him by the throat and tossed him into Dezka. She rolled back and Gira's heavy body crashed into the ground and caused a crack to tear it's way across her feet.
Back to top Go down
Crissa
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Crissa

PostSubject: Re: Music IS my life...   Music IS my life... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 7:21 pm

Claire sighed softly as she looked down to Des. "Well, for the moment you need to just stay put. You're not going to be must use if you're dead. And at this moment, you are. So just relax." She held Des's arm and she stood and glanced to Daniel, raising one drumstick to create a wall in front of both of them. The wall shattered at the energy hit it.

She left Des with Gira and trotted over to Trevor. The beast turned, Trevor with him, to look at Daniel. One claw reached out to grab both Des and Gira, holding them out of the way. It only looked at them for a few seconds before the second claw reached out for Daniel and the edge of it's claws slashed at his form.

Claire watched and waited, using the second pair of drumsticks. She lowered them to her lap and tapped the tips together, a small wave of her power cutting a line around Daniel, a bit of the ground caving in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Music IS my life...   Music IS my life... - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Music IS my life...
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next