Ruins of Azreon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ruins of Azreon

Through the ashes of defeat, greatness rises once more

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Morning Star
South Western Azreon I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 8:03 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Frozen Sunset
South Western Azreon I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 7:59 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Guarding Of The Messenger
South Western Azreon I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 7:55 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Lily Child
South Western Azreon I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 6:37 pm by Broken Hearted Desire

» Crystal Lake
South Western Azreon I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 7:29 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Long First Day
South Western Azreon I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 2:33 pm by Roe

» Untimely arrival
South Western Azreon I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 4:33 pm by Roe

» Do Not Feed IT Anymore...
South Western Azreon I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 3:32 pm by Blackfyre

» Music IS my life...
South Western Azreon I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 11:41 am by Dust Killagin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum
Free Teen Chat

South Western Azreon

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dust Killagin
Ruins Moderator
Ruins Moderator
Dust Killagin

Gold : 5499

South Western Azreon Empty
PostSubject: South Western Azreon   South Western Azreon I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 1:11 pm

South Western Azreon is a big lake side area with a circus that remains there all year round.

Lake Mi'Holan is a vast pool of beautifully colored water. Animals come from far and wide to either rest by the lake side and quench their thirsts, or to hunt for fresh fish. Although a beautiful sight at day, at the break of dawn a deep mysterious fog rolls in on the lake cloaking it from visitors. Some say the lake was cursed others say that its all just meteorological factors. This dark depressing sight is still wondrous to those who enjoy mystery, quietness and solitude.

Cirque du Azreon is a famous circus known for staying all year round in the Eastern areas of Azreon. The circus decided to stay after the First Fall of Azreon so people may celebrate their peace every day. The circus' ring leader and manager, Jacques Bu Ghatti, is a well known famous actor, clown and comedian. Many animals are also held in the circus for performances or as a side petting zoo.

Most civilians do not live in this are of Azreon but come out here all the time to either have a pick-nick by the lake or visit Cirque du Azreon.
Back to top Go down

South Western Azreon
Page 1 of 1