Ruins of Azreon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ruins of Azreon

Through the ashes of defeat, greatness rises once more

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Morning Star
Music IS my life... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 8:03 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Frozen Sunset
Music IS my life... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 7:59 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Guarding Of The Messenger
Music IS my life... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 7:55 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Lily Child
Music IS my life... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 6:37 pm by Broken Hearted Desire

» Crystal Lake
Music IS my life... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 7:29 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Long First Day
Music IS my life... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 2:33 pm by Roe

» Untimely arrival
Music IS my life... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 4:33 pm by Roe

» Do Not Feed IT Anymore...
Music IS my life... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 3:32 pm by Blackfyre

» Music IS my life...
Music IS my life... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 11:41 am by Dust Killagin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum
Free Teen Chat

Music IS my life...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Crissa
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Crissa

Gold : 5410

Music IS my life... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music IS my life...   Music IS my life... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 9:59 pm

Claire giggled softly at the poke then returned it once before letting her hand drop. "I am playing nice." She stuck her tongue out at Des. Her head tilted slightly at the wings but she shrugged slightly.

She nodded slowly before yawning. "Yeah it is weird. Maybe. I hope so." She sighed softly before her gaze shifted back to Des. "Hey, leave my pigtails alone." She stuck her tongue out slightly at her and brushed her hair from her face.

Sitting up, she tugged the other band from her hair. "I'm just worried is all." She pulled her own shoes off and tossed them onto the floor. She smiled, looking back up at her. "Like what?" Pulling her legs up, she rested her chin on her knees, looking at her curiously.
Back to top Go down
Dust Killagin
Ruins Moderator
Ruins Moderator
Dust Killagin

Gold : 5510

PostSubject: Re: Music IS my life...   Music IS my life... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 12:28 am

She raised her body slightly and stood on her knees, the wings flared slightly the red horn still pulsing the red-ish colour as before, they folded over her form and stretched downwards to her waist. The spikes formed a hand using the spikes as fingers, the spikes stretched out a shot through her belt and the buttons along the front of her jeans.

The wings folded backwards and slowly spread out, making Dezka seem more frightening with the strange glow emitted from the wings. Dezka leaned in on Claire, she pushed her hands against Claire's shoulders making her fall down again, the wings slipped underneath Dezka and wrapped around Claire's legs the pulled them down then apart from each other.

Dezka moved slightly and placed both of her legs on either side of Claire's waist, her one hand trailed down her body then up her shirt, her other hand shifted onto Claire's face. Dezka leaned in until they could see eye to eye, then she whispered in a soft calm voice "I dunno, maybe something like this..." she giggled slightly.

She lowered her body until both of their chests began to press against each other, she turned her gaze down the slowly raised her head and looked back to Claire, her head tilted slightly as she leaned in and finally pressed her lips against Claire's.
Back to top Go down
Crissa
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Crissa

PostSubject: Re: Music IS my life...   Music IS my life... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 1:56 am

Claire blinked, leaning back slightly from the wings as she looked them over. She blinked again, looking up at Des as she was pushed back. Her head tilted slightly as the wings wrapped around her legs and batted at them once before looking back at Des.

She raised one hand to rest on Des's hand on her cheek, the other resting on her waist softly. Smiling a bit, she giggled slightly, "Yeah, maybe.." Her gaze shifted down slightly before she looked back up at her. She blinked again before softly kissing her.

The hand that rested over Des's slid to rest on her side. Slowly she trailed her hand along her back slowly.
Back to top Go down
Dust Killagin
Ruins Moderator
Ruins Moderator
Dust Killagin

PostSubject: Re: Music IS my life...   Music IS my life... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 2:37 am

The wings folded over Dezka and hooked its horns into Claire's shirt then ripped it off of her form, the wings shook off the pieces of material stuck on it then relaxed into its original position with the spikes still emitting the strange weird aura. Dezka moved her hand upwards and rested it onto Claire's breast.

She moved her head down and began kissing the side of her neck, the hand that rested on Claire's face shifted down and trailed along her waist before slowly entering the back of her jeans and beginning to squeeze at her soft skin.

She lifted her head then smiled down to Claire, she rolled to the side and pulled Claire on top of her. The wings folded out from underneath her and spread wide around them, her legs wrapped around Claire's body and crossed on her back, she whispered "Your turn." then licked her lips and giggled softly.
Back to top Go down
Crissa
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Crissa

PostSubject: Re: Music IS my life...   Music IS my life... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 3:46 am

Claire blinked, batting at the wings. "Hey," she scoffed, glaring up at the wing. She blinked, looking up at Des before turning her head to the side a bit. She jumped softly at her hand, laughing slightly at her jumpiness.

She smiled at her, resting her hands on either side of her head to hold herself up. She rested her forehead against hers, giggling softly. Softly she pressed her lips against hers for a few seconds. One hand slid down her side, her thumb running across her stomach slowly. She tilted her head to the side and softly kissed down the side of her neck before nuzzling her nose against her collarbone softly.
Back to top Go down
Dust Killagin
Ruins Moderator
Ruins Moderator
Dust Killagin

PostSubject: Re: Music IS my life...   Music IS my life... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 4:20 am

Her hands moved to either side of her waist, her hand slid into her jeans and slipped into the straps of her underwear. She gasped slightly as she felt the touch of Claire's lips against her. She slowly pulled down the back of Claire's jeans and smiled to the roof as she felt her slowly moving down.

The wings curled around behind Claire, the spikes twirled inwards and snapped her bra's straps the went over her shoulder and slipped together on her back. Dezka's hand batted the wing away and slipped down to her waist, she undid the rest of the buttons and let the wings pull off her jeans by tearing them in half.

She curled her fingers around the strap along her waist, tugging it down slightly revealing small streaks of platinum blonde hair, she asked in a whisper "We really gonna do this?", she let her energy flow freely from her own body into Claire's.
Back to top Go down
Crissa
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Crissa

PostSubject: Re: Music IS my life...   Music IS my life... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 4:51 am

Claire jumped softly at the wings, batting at them with one hand, using a slight bit of magic as warning as they brushed across her shoulders. She smiled down at Des as she pushed the wings away.

She held herself up again, resting her lips next to Des's ear and whispered back, "Are we?" The hand that rested on her side, slid to her leg as her magic flowed through her hand and uncrossed her legs before laying on her back on the bed. She softly pulled Des over.
Back to top Go down
Dust Killagin
Ruins Moderator
Ruins Moderator
Dust Killagin

PostSubject: Re: Music IS my life...   Music IS my life... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 5:08 am

She flipped over onto Claire then leaned out, her hands stroked down her thighs then pulled off her jeans completely. She tossed them to the side but the wings caught them and tore them to shreds as a little payback for batting at them. She placed her arms underneath Claire's and hauled her up.

She stretched out her legs and wrapped Claire's around her waist, the wings folded under her and ripped off her panties then tossed them aside. She leaned backwards and rested against her arms, she pushed her chest out and began to breath a little bit heavier.
Back to top Go down
Crissa
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Crissa

PostSubject: Re: Music IS my life...   Music IS my life... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 5:50 am

Claire rested her hands on her sides, giving a quick glare to the wings. Her legs wrapped around Des's back. She twined her fingers behind her neck and rested her forehead against hers and smiled at Des.

She looked over her shoulder as her phone rang. Reaching out, she flipped it open and looked at the number before placing it to her ear. "Hello?" After a few seconds she nodded. "All right. We'll be outside in five." She closed the phone and slid back to sit on the bed. "That was Trevor. We have a problem." She sighed and tossed her phone onto the bed.
Back to top Go down
Dust Killagin
Ruins Moderator
Ruins Moderator
Dust Killagin

PostSubject: Re: Music IS my life...   Music IS my life... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 6:10 am

Dezka stroked her hand down Claire's body, she tugged at the straps around her waist, then slid her hand into her underwear and slowly began to move around. She pulled Claire in and and tried to kiss her, but pulled away as Claire turned around to get her cell phone.

She turned away and sat on the side of the bed "God I hate Trevor." she placed a finger in her mouth and got lost in thought, she turned to Claire with a look of disappointment on her face then spoke softly "We don't tell anyone what happened her alright?" then looked away and picked up her coat as the wings folded back into their shirt position "So what's wrong?".

Last edited by Dust Killagin on Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Crissa
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Crissa

PostSubject: Re: Music IS my life...   Music IS my life... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 6:31 am

Claire smiled sadly and hugged Des's neck before letting go and sitting back. "I know you do. But please just try and get along." She nodded and leaned over to kiss her cheek softly. "Of course not." She stood up and went to the closet, pulling out a similar outfit to the one she was wearing.

After pulling her clothes on, she turned to Des. "He's waiting outside for us. Said that we needed to head back to Cirque." She shrugged and went to put her bracelets on before pulling her hair back up.
Back to top Go down
Dust Killagin
Ruins Moderator
Ruins Moderator
Dust Killagin

PostSubject: Re: Music IS my life...   Music IS my life... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 6:47 am

Dezka stood up and stretched, she walked over to the closet and gestured to it "You mind if I?" knowing that she wouldn't mind all that much she pulled out a pair of jeans. She sat down again and pulled them on along with her shoes and socks.

She stood once again and brushed down her messy hair with her hand, she pulled on her head-band. She sighed deeply "Back to the Cirque?! What the fuck for?!" she went to the window and looked out to Trevor who stood with his back against the car.

She went to the door but stopped and turned back to Claire, "Just one more kiss." she grabbed Claire and pressed her lips against hers then turned and waited for Claire to lead the way.
Back to top Go down
Crissa
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Crissa

PostSubject: Re: Music IS my life...   Music IS my life... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 7:01 am

Claire sat on the bed as she pulled on her socks and shoes, shaking her head at Des's question. "No, go ahead." She stood up, grabbing her drumsticks from where they were laying.

"I'm not sure why. He didn't say. Guess you can ask when we get down there." She shrugged as she glanced to Des, stuffing her phone into her pocket. Smiles and kisses her before hugging her softly. "Yeah, let's go." She grabbed her hand and tugged her down the stairs and out the door.
Back to top Go down
Dust Killagin
Ruins Moderator
Ruins Moderator
Dust Killagin

PostSubject: Re: Music IS my life...   Music IS my life... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 7:15 am

She stepped out the door and thought to herself 'Theres something I'm missing.', she turned and scoffed "Fuck, my guitar.", she looked back to Claire "Give me a minute. "she stepped back into the house and slammed into her guitar, 'You forgot this.', she looked around at what was holding it up but found nothing.

She took it from the air and and looked around again "Ummh thanks.", the voice laughed 'You're welcome.', she turned to Claire and strapped the guitar around her back then "Alright I'm all set." she hopped off the porch and made her way to Trevor.

She leaned with her back against the car and a sour look on her face "Trevor why the fuck are we going back to the Cirque. We were busy for crying out loud.".
Back to top Go down
Crissa
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Crissa

PostSubject: Re: Music IS my life...   Music IS my life... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 7:25 am

Claire nodded and trotted down the stairs where she waited. She turned as Des disappeared into the house. She smiled and nodded as Des reappeared. "Great, let's go." Trotting after her she stopped a foot or two from the car.

"Hey, Trevor." She smiled and waved, Trevor waving in return before he looked to Des.

"Nice to see you too, Deska." He turned to glance at Claire at the second comment, who in turn raised one brow to him. "Well, it turns out that Rayne and Chris are running with the Cirque. They're an act. Turns out that they've been turning around what you guys did, saying you're the bad ones here. So we need to go and fix this. Now."
Back to top Go down
Dust Killagin
Ruins Moderator
Ruins Moderator
Dust Killagin

PostSubject: Re: Music IS my life...   Music IS my life... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 8:14 am

Dezka winked to Claire jokingly, then slightly fell over at what Trevor said "What?!", she picked herself up and glared at him "They made us seem like the bad guys?!" she gestured to herself then to Claire "HOW?! They were the ones following us!".

She dug her hand into her pocket as her phone began to vibrate, she flipped it open and read the new text to herself 'Actually they weren't watching you. We were.' she looked around then began typing 'Who the fuck are you?', she pressed a button.

She looked to Claire then back to Trevor then pulled open the car and jumped into the back seat "Well if we have to go so urgently get your asses in here." she leaned back in the seat and read out her new message 'Guess. I'll give you a clue: We haven't seen each other in a while, three years to be exact.' she thought to herself the closed the phone and waited.
Back to top Go down
Crissa
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Crissa

PostSubject: Re: Music IS my life...   Music IS my life... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 8:19 am

Claire grinned a bit at Des then turned back to Trevor. "Us? How? Yeah, Des is right, they followed us!" She crossed her arms and scoffed, shaking her head slowly.

She jumped slightly as her phone rang. She pulled it out of her pocket and flipped it open. "What the hell do you call that?" she mumbled and slammed the phone closed.

Her gaze shifted to Des as she got into the backseat. Nodding, she climbed into the front seat as Trevor got into the driver's seat and took off. "Good point. Are you sure you guys can handle another fight? You've got to be beat. I mean, you just finished a fight and now we're going back for yet another." Trevor sighed and sped up slightly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Music IS my life...   Music IS my life... - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Music IS my life...
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3