Ruins of Azreon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ruins of Azreon

Through the ashes of defeat, greatness rises once more

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Morning Star
The description of Alex I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 8:03 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Frozen Sunset
The description of Alex I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 7:59 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Guarding Of The Messenger
The description of Alex I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 7:55 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Lily Child
The description of Alex I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 6:37 pm by Broken Hearted Desire

» Crystal Lake
The description of Alex I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 7:29 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Long First Day
The description of Alex I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 2:33 pm by Roe

» Untimely arrival
The description of Alex I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 4:33 pm by Roe

» Do Not Feed IT Anymore...
The description of Alex I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 3:32 pm by Blackfyre

» Music IS my life...
The description of Alex I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 11:41 am by Dust Killagin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum
Free Teen Chat

The description of Alex

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The description of Alex Empty
PostSubject: The description of Alex   The description of Alex I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 2:44 am

Name: Alexander Revane

Appearance: He has light brown hair,brown-green eyes,Stands aproxamatly 5"6,Weighing around 120 pounds.

Weapon(s) of choice: Alex has a vas arsenal of weapons the most commonly used seem to be his favorite are the M21 EBR and the tactical knife.His Rifle is equiped with FMJ rounds and a 12X6 scope with thermal, and NV capablites.

Personality/Humor/Etc.:He is very passiave and a to himself kind of person.He likes to joke at the ignorant and tends to be cruel when he does make the occasionl joke.

Background: Alex's father was a former SAS member before he died when Alex was twelve.Alex has lived alone ever since.He too his dad's equipment and money and headed out only starting with his fathers M21 sniper rifle and his fathers wore out tactical knife..He moved to Azreon the year bvefore gambling and stealing to stay alive.
Back to top Go down

The description of Alex
Page 1 of 1