Ruins of Azreon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ruins of Azreon

Through the ashes of defeat, greatness rises once more

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Morning Star
Description of Paris I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 8:03 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Frozen Sunset
Description of Paris I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 7:59 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Guarding Of The Messenger
Description of Paris I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 7:55 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Lily Child
Description of Paris I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 6:37 pm by Broken Hearted Desire

» Crystal Lake
Description of Paris I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 7:29 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Long First Day
Description of Paris I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 2:33 pm by Roe

» Untimely arrival
Description of Paris I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 4:33 pm by Roe

» Do Not Feed IT Anymore...
Description of Paris I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 3:32 pm by Blackfyre

» Music IS my life...
Description of Paris I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 11:41 am by Dust Killagin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum
Free Teen Chat

Description of Paris

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ȿɧʌɖøɰ
Ruins Administrator
Ruins Administrator
ȿɧʌɖøɰ

Gold : 5333

Description of Paris Empty
PostSubject: Description of Paris   Description of Paris I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 1:03 am

Name: Paris (Last name unknown/forgotten)

Race: Human/Vampire

Bio: At the age of 25, Paris was having the time of his life. He had a beautiful wife, Nadia, and two children, Ry and Olivia. Being one of the top investors at the firm he worked at, his life was filled with anything he wanted, money was no obstacle for him. Fancy cars, expensive suits, the world was his for the taking... that is, until he met Dominic. The man was a new hire, just moved to the city and was placed under Paris' wings. Paris was to show Dominic the ropes, teach him the trade. It didn't take long though, Dominic was soon challenging Paris for top investing agent. He didn't mind though, for him and Dominic were becoming close friends, often going out after work.

A few months after meeting, Dominic offered to take Paris to his favorite club, "Sin". When he agreed, he had no idea that it would change his life forever. Upon entering the club, it looked like the average goth scene clubs around town, a bunch of kids in dark makeup and black clothes. They seemed odd to him though, they watched him almost as though they were hungry. Shaking it off as just some weird kids acting weird, he followed Dominic up to the bar. Nodding to the bartender, Dominic would lead Paris to the back room, saying that the real party was back there. And it was, just not the one that he was expecting.

the door opened, Paris saw three people in the room, one of which was laying on the ground, motionless. Paris would stop cold in his tracks before being pushed forward to the floor. Shaking his head, he would turn over and look up at the one who pushed him. Standing over him was Dominic, a wicked grin on the male's face. Paris would quickly get to his feet and try to run back through the doorway, but was soon stopped by another figure's form. The male standing in front of him smiled, revealing two small fangs and lunged his head to Paris' shoulder, burying the teeth into his flesh.

His eyes would open, seeing only blurry images at first. In a panic, he rose to his feet and moved his hands about, trying to find his place. He began to have his vision restored, and oddly seemed to be able to see better then he had in his whole life. In fact, he felt more in shape then he ever did too. Lifting his hand to his shoulder, he moved his fingers over the scar of two teeth marks that were there. Again panic struck him, he had tried to play it off as a bad dream, but that was impossible now. Thinking back to all the childhood stories of vampires, he got up and ran. Reaching the city, he walked down the main street, looking into a window, he noticed the date on the news, July 15th. Looking again, he would just stare dumbly at the date, for he went to the bar with Dominic April 20th, almost three months ago.

As he continued walking, he would pass an unnervingly dark alley. He would stop and just stare down the path, something telling him to keep moving, not to linger. Before he could leave, almost an invisible force led him into the darkness. His footsteps would echo in the small alley, the rest of the city seemingly cut off from this patch of land. A rustle behind the dumpster caught his attention, and he moved to it slowly. Just as he was going to look behind it, a shadow jumped out and hit him over the head with something heavy.

Darkness. Pain. Heavy breathing. Eyes opening. Blurred surroundings. Groaning as he felt the back of his head. Everything getting clearer. Dark room. One light. Movement.

The shadow moved closer to him, slowly and quietly. As it leaned forward, he noticed it was a male, older, maybe in his 60's. The male introduced himself as Malachi, a vampire. He told Paris of the way of his kind, the way of the vampire. It was a long and grueling process, learning how to feed, how not to kill unless he had to. How to fight and defend himself. The history of his people and the knowledge they had gained.

That was over half a century ago, and Paris now roamed alone without friends or family. His wife and children thought he had died when he went missing, they never found a body. Dominic went missing after that day, and became the main suspect in the missing person's case for Paris. After twenty years went by after his change, he met a family, a clan called The Eclipse. They are the policing force for the vampiric world, the ones who keep all the others at bay. They kill all those who oppose them and the good of the whole, vampires and humans alike. There are some humans who know of the existance of the vampire world, a select few trusted ones who help them conform to the world. Paris soon became a member of the clan because of how he became under the curse unwillingly. Forced changing is against the law for the vampires, and holds the penalty of death if caught. Paris was released to the world, a lone agent for The Eclipse, holding only a special amulet that lets them speak to him.

Since that day, he would roam the world, saving those he could, and killing those who deserved it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Back to top Go down

Description of Paris
Page 1 of 1