Ruins of Azreon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ruins of Azreon

Through the ashes of defeat, greatness rises once more

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Morning Star
Paris' Residence I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 8:03 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Frozen Sunset
Paris' Residence I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 7:59 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Guarding Of The Messenger
Paris' Residence I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 7:55 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Lily Child
Paris' Residence I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 6:37 pm by Broken Hearted Desire

» Crystal Lake
Paris' Residence I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 7:29 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Long First Day
Paris' Residence I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 2:33 pm by Roe

» Untimely arrival
Paris' Residence I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 4:33 pm by Roe

» Do Not Feed IT Anymore...
Paris' Residence I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 3:32 pm by Blackfyre

» Music IS my life...
Paris' Residence I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 11:41 am by Dust Killagin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum
Free Teen Chat

Paris' Residence

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ȿɧʌɖøɰ
Ruins Administrator
Ruins Administrator
ȿɧʌɖøɰ

Gold : 5339

Paris' Residence Empty
PostSubject: Paris' Residence   Paris' Residence I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 12:11 pm

On the south side of Lake Mi'Ohlan, there is a house nested there. It is hanging over the water somewhat, held up by large posts coming up from the lake. When you walk through the front door, you are welcomed into a large room, a chandelier hanging up from the ceiling that reached to the second floor.

Looking forward, you would see a staircase on the left that curved upwards to the open balcony walkway on the second floor. \

Also, if you went directly straight, there is a large dining area with a long oak table that could easily seat eight. Candles line the room, giving it a soft and warm glow, making it all the more welcoming. The table is draped with a deep red velvet cloth, delicate plates and glassware set out for show. A large painting of a forest rests on the back wall, the waterfall in the picture serene and calming.

From the main entrance, the room to the left would house a sitting room, a large television resting above the mantle which contained a small fireplace. Two long couches would angle themselves towards the t.v. and fireplace, with a chair in between them. The walls would be lined in paintings of old styles. This room is barely used though.

Moving upstairs, there would be three doors. Entering the first door would show a large study and library. The books would be stacked on the shelves behind him, 15 stacks high and at least twenty feet long. The desk in the middle of the room would be made out of oak, seemingly crafted by the same woodsmith that did the dining room table.

The second and third rooms would be bedrooms, each with their own bathrooms. The third would belong to Paris, more paintings lining the walls. Though the paintings in this room would be of people, older then the dust that clung to them.
Back to top Go down

Paris' Residence
Page 1 of 1