Ruins of Azreon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ruins of Azreon

Through the ashes of defeat, greatness rises once more

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Morning Star
Ever Lasting Solitary Silence... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 8:03 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Frozen Sunset
Ever Lasting Solitary Silence... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 7:59 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Guarding Of The Messenger
Ever Lasting Solitary Silence... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 7:55 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Lily Child
Ever Lasting Solitary Silence... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 6:37 pm by Broken Hearted Desire

» Crystal Lake
Ever Lasting Solitary Silence... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 7:29 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Long First Day
Ever Lasting Solitary Silence... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 2:33 pm by Roe

» Untimely arrival
Ever Lasting Solitary Silence... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 4:33 pm by Roe

» Do Not Feed IT Anymore...
Ever Lasting Solitary Silence... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 3:32 pm by Blackfyre

» Music IS my life...
Ever Lasting Solitary Silence... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 11:41 am by Dust Killagin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum
Free Teen Chat

Ever Lasting Solitary Silence...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Crissa
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Crissa

Gold : 5393

Ever Lasting Solitary Silence... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ever Lasting Solitary Silence...   Ever Lasting Solitary Silence... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 3:34 am

Crissa laughed once, smacking Dust's arm as she passed, picking up speeed as she ran past him. "Yeah, try and keep up now," she called back at him.

A few meters ahead, she skidded to a stop. "We're here." She glanced back at them as a large white wolf trotted out of the woods in front of Crissa and sat down in front of her. He leaned to look past her legs at the other, his ears perked at the sight of Lucy. His tail waved as he ran past Crissa and went to sit in front of Lucy, giving her a 'pet me' face.
Back to top Go down
Dust Killagin
Ruins Moderator
Ruins Moderator
Dust Killagin

Gold : 5493

PostSubject: Re: Ever Lasting Solitary Silence...   Ever Lasting Solitary Silence... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 3:39 am

Dust tried to run faster but stopped knowing he shouldn't show off his beastly side unless necessary "Phew! You won that one." he said with a pout as he dropped to the ground and layed in the grass, looking up to the sky "Who's the mutt?" he said teasingly knowing she would react to it.

Lucy came to a complete halt as the white wolf stood in front of her "What..What does he want from me?" she shrieked as she jumped back slightly. She wasn't very keen on being near other wolves.
Back to top Go down
Crissa
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Crissa

PostSubject: Re: Ever Lasting Solitary Silence...   Ever Lasting Solitary Silence... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 3:44 am

Crissa turned back as she smiled over to Kiz as he trotted to Lucy. Her head shot toward Dust and she glared at him. She trotted over to him and almost pounced onto him as she smacked his arm even harder than she had before. "Yes I won that. And Kiz is not a mutt! He's a wolf, you hybrid monster." She knew that was taking it too far and quickly stood, backing up a step. "Sorry," she told him, looking stricken.

Kiz let his mouth open as his tongue lolled out, rolling onto his stomach for her to pet him. His tail smacked against the ground happily as he waited.
Back to top Go down
Dust Killagin
Ruins Moderator
Ruins Moderator
Dust Killagin

PostSubject: Re: Ever Lasting Solitary Silence...   Ever Lasting Solitary Silence... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 3:51 am

Dust rose from the ground, he stood perfectly straight, his face unflinching and emotionless "Monster..?" he glared at her. He let his arms drop to his side as he spread his fingers, his nails grew to an incredible length. Hunching over slightly he let his wings burst from his back, the spread and shook off the drops of black blood. Each wing was at least three times bigger than him "Im not a monster!" he growled as his voice echoed around them.

Lucy dropped to the ground and began rubbing his stomach, running a hand through his fur she smiled "Awww his so soft!" she rustled around his fur but stopped not wanting to ruin it.
Back to top Go down
Crissa
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Crissa

PostSubject: Re: Ever Lasting Solitary Silence...   Ever Lasting Solitary Silence... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 3:57 am

Crissa shrunk back slightly at the glare. Her hands raised to cover her ears at the harsh growl. She glared over at him after a few seconds, not letting him intimidate her. "I'm sorry I called you a monster, it wasn't the right word. But you should not be calling Kiz a mutt!"

Kiz barked softly, nuzzling his muzzle against her shoulder and licking softly at her cheek as his tail smacked against the ground even more.
Back to top Go down
Dust Killagin
Ruins Moderator
Ruins Moderator
Dust Killagin

PostSubject: Re: Ever Lasting Solitary Silence...   Ever Lasting Solitary Silence... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 4:02 am

Lucy pulled away slowly "Hahahahaha. Maybe I should stop before you get a bit too happy." she said jokingly sat back and waited fro him to do something so she may 'Awe' at it.

Dust shook himself off, he stood straight and let his wings fold away again, his nails retracted "I AM monster." he sighed as he lowered his head in defeat, he gestured to the wolf "And he IS a mutt." he lifted his head to reveal a big smile he kept hidden.
Back to top Go down
Crissa
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Crissa

PostSubject: Re: Ever Lasting Solitary Silence...   Ever Lasting Solitary Silence... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 4:09 am

Kiz rolled onto his side and crawled over to her, resting his front paws and his head in her lap as he looked up at her with big hazel eyes. Whining softly, his tail smacked against the ground and his nose pressed at her hand.

Crissa sighed softly and shook her head. "You're not." She glared, her hands balling into fists at her sides. Turning her back to him sharply, she walked straight ahead and into a bit of trees as she growled soflty to herself.
Back to top Go down
Dust Killagin
Ruins Moderator
Ruins Moderator
Dust Killagin

PostSubject: Re: Ever Lasting Solitary Silence...   Ever Lasting Solitary Silence... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 4:15 am

Dust followed her and sighed "Wow. Im getting good at messing with people." he dug his hands into his pockets and walked with his head down, remembering his high school years he laughed softly to himself. "So wheres this person?" he called out to Crissa.

Lucy began to stroke his head again but stopped slowly after and looked to Dust and Crissa who were now leaving "Don't leave me here!" she screeched "This thing is scary." she looked down to the wolf and started to whimper slightly.
Back to top Go down
Crissa
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Crissa

PostSubject: Re: Ever Lasting Solitary Silence...   Ever Lasting Solitary Silence... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 4:19 am

Kiz whined softly at her words, his ears falling and his tail went still. Slowly he slid off of her lap and stood up, trotting slowly after the two, his head and tail lowered as he went.

Crissa stopped after a few feet and sighed, her chin resting against her collarbone. She raised her head as she turned back to Dust. "I never said it was a person." She raised her hand to point to Kiz as he trotted past Dust and sat down in front of Crissa, turning his head back to look at Dust.
Back to top Go down
Dust Killagin
Ruins Moderator
Ruins Moderator
Dust Killagin

PostSubject: Re: Ever Lasting Solitary Silence...   Ever Lasting Solitary Silence... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 5:01 am

Lucy walked up to the two then passed them and tackled Kiz, rolling over she held in her arms "I was just kidding. Your'e to cute to be feared." she snuggled up to him rubbing her face into his neck

Dust looked at her then to Kiz, he watched Lucy and smiled "I relay doubt that dog can even read." he walked over to Crissa and sighed "I think you're a bit crazy." she said jokingly then sat down and waited to see this miracle he scoffed to himself "A mutt that reads, wow.".
Back to top Go down
Crissa
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Crissa

PostSubject: Re: Ever Lasting Solitary Silence...   Ever Lasting Solitary Silence... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 5:06 am

Kiz barked happily as he with her, snuggling up to her. Softly he licked at her cheek before nuzzling into her.

Crissa smiled as she watched the two, flashing a quick glare to Dust. "He can read. He knows symbols so these should be no problem for him to solve." She held up the paper, whistling softly for Kiz. Reluctantly he wiggled from Lucy's grasp and trotted over to her.

He sat down in front of her and leaned in so he could look at the paper. He sat perfectly still for several minutes before giving a few quick growls and a single bark. Crissa nodded and pulled out a pencil from her shawl, writing under the symbols before holding the paper out to Dust. "I think you'll understand this more than I will."
Back to top Go down
Dust Killagin
Ruins Moderator
Ruins Moderator
Dust Killagin

PostSubject: Re: Ever Lasting Solitary Silence...   Ever Lasting Solitary Silence... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 5:12 am

Lucy sat on her own, tears forming in her eyes as her new 'teddy' escaped her grip "Awww come back." she pleaded. She watched as he read the paper, she giggled to herself softly then layed down and fell asleep quickly

Dust took the paper from Crissa and mumbled under his breath "Stupid reading mutt.." he chuckled softly afterwards. He held the paper up then read it. He paused fro a minute or so then spoke smoothly "I don't understand this." he sighed "Your handwriting is completely off." he laughed until tears formed on his eyes. He stood upright and serious "I think i know what it means.".
Back to top Go down
Crissa
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Crissa

PostSubject: Re: Ever Lasting Solitary Silence...   Ever Lasting Solitary Silence... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 5:21 am

Kiz blinked and turned toward Lucy once he had done his job and curled up by her head, resting his head on her shoulder as he fell asleep.

Crissa rolled her eyes at the male and sighed softly. "My handwriting is fine. It's just a bit all over the place is all. It is not off," she glared up at him, her arms crossing as she pouted. "Yeah fine. What now?"
Back to top Go down
Dust Killagin
Ruins Moderator
Ruins Moderator
Dust Killagin

PostSubject: Re: Ever Lasting Solitary Silence...   Ever Lasting Solitary Silence... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 9:22 am

Dust gestured to a small pathway "We follow that road it eventually we should end up at a friend of mines place." he vanished onto the pathway, he stood with his arms folded across his chest.

Lucy layed where she was, asleep and holding onto Kiz "I love you..." she mumbled as her dreams began to toy with her.
Back to top Go down
Crissa
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Crissa

PostSubject: Re: Ever Lasting Solitary Silence...   Ever Lasting Solitary Silence... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 3:22 pm

Crissa nodded, trotting after him. She crossed her arms as she walked up to stand next to him. "Must you do that? Such a lazy guy you are. But hey, what are we doing about them?" she glanced over her shoulder towards Kiz and Lucy.

Kiz snuggled close to Lucy in his sleep, resting his head on her and snored quietly, growling once softly in return to her comment.
Back to top Go down
Dust Killagin
Ruins Moderator
Ruins Moderator
Dust Killagin

PostSubject: Re: Ever Lasting Solitary Silence...   Ever Lasting Solitary Silence... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 4:24 pm

Dust burst out into laughter "Leave them be. If he is as clever as you say then Lucy's in good hands." his face turned serious "I am NOT lazy." he sighed "Let me show you what its like when i do that." he grabbed onto her and vanished into the shadow realm.

Everything went dark, there was nothing around them just a floor upon which they stood that spread on and on into the horizon. There were small panels of light here an there in different shapes and sizes "Each one of those panels represent a shadow in your world." he walked over to the nearest one and touched it. He vanished.
Back to top Go down
Crissa
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Crissa

PostSubject: Re: Ever Lasting Solitary Silence...   Ever Lasting Solitary Silence... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 5:13 pm

Crissa looked up at him, giving him a weird look at the laughter. "Yeah, Kiz can handle himself. And I don't think he'd want to go with us anyway, he's too busy getting loved on." She smiled at her comment before looking back up at him.

She began to argue but quickly cut herself off as she looked around. She squinted her eyes, trying to see anything different but gave up quickly. She glanced up to him then to the 'panels.' She blinked, watching him vanish then looked around. "Oh great! Thanks, just leave me here!" She crossed her arms, pouting as she grumbled softly and waited for him to come back.
Back to top Go down
Dust Killagin
Ruins Moderator
Ruins Moderator
Dust Killagin

PostSubject: Re: Ever Lasting Solitary Silence...   Ever Lasting Solitary Silence... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 5:41 pm

Dust stepped through the same panel he vanished into "Come on." he grabbed her arms and pulled her through. They stepped forth from the tree a few meters ahead of where they just were "I have to do a lot of walking, thank you. It's just that while in the shadow world, time is non-existent meaning when you step back into this world, nothing would have changed.".

Lucy rolled over and held Kiz then pressed her lips to his. She shot awake and wiped at her lips "Ewww. Doggy drool." she wiped her face with the corner of her shirt.
Back to top Go down
Crissa
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Crissa

PostSubject: Re: Ever Lasting Solitary Silence...   Ever Lasting Solitary Silence... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 5:45 pm

She blinked, jumping slightly as he reappeared. She stumbled after him and stood up, pulling her arm away from him. "Hmph. Sure you do. That's pretty clever though." She glanced around and took off the way they have started in the first place. "Well, c'mon. Don't have all day."

Kiz snuggled up to her, snoring quietly. He blinked, waking up at her protest and lolled his tongue out, licking at her cheek and covering it with a bit of drool. He barked softly and sneezed, his head shaking as he did.
Back to top Go down
Dust Killagin
Ruins Moderator
Ruins Moderator
Dust Killagin

PostSubject: Re: Ever Lasting Solitary Silence...   Ever Lasting Solitary Silence... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 6:14 pm

Lucy got off all the drool then looked up at him with a smile. Her smiled faded as soon as he licked her and sneezed onto her face "EWWW!" she yelped. She removed her shirt and used it to wiped her entire face, tossing it to the side she sighed "Well I'm never wearing that again.".

Dust followed up behind her sticking to the pathway "Actually we do have all day." he smiled teasingly "He only comes out at night, his a necromancer like Lucy." he turned and looked to Lucy who now layed topless with the wolf "Except his more 'hardcore'than her.".
Back to top Go down
Crissa
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Crissa

PostSubject: Re: Ever Lasting Solitary Silence...   Ever Lasting Solitary Silence... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 6:32 pm

Kiz's ears fell slightly at her yelp and laid down onto the ground, resting his head between his paws. He whined softly and poked his cold nose at her side softly once, looking up at her with big eyes.

She looked at him and rolled her eyes once. "Smartass," she mumbled. "Well fine. The sooner we get there, the sooner we get this guy's help." She glanced over her shoulder at the two. "Why is she.." she started but shook her head. "Nevermind." She turned back as she continued to walk. "What do you mean exactly by 'hardcore'?" She glanced up at him, wondering.
Back to top Go down
Dust Killagin
Ruins Moderator
Ruins Moderator
Dust Killagin

PostSubject: Re: Ever Lasting Solitary Silence...   Ever Lasting Solitary Silence... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 2:14 am

Lucy turned as Koda poked his nose into her side, she looked to him then poked his nose with her finger. Smiling she rolled over onto the ground beside him.

Dust just laughed at Crissa's comments "What I meant was.." he thought for a second then spoke "He can summon up dead things and blow people up with a simple wave of his hand." he smiled. He looked away then back at her and asked "So what are you doing here?".
Back to top Go down
Crissa
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Crissa

PostSubject: Re: Ever Lasting Solitary Silence...   Ever Lasting Solitary Silence... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 1:10 pm

Kiz wrinkled his nose at the poke and used his front teeth to hold her finger softly. He let it go and curled up beside her, resting his head next to hers.

Crissa blinked, turning to look back at him as he explained. "And you're sure it's safe to go and meet this guy? What is he tries to blow us up?!" She blinked again as she thought about his question. "Hm. Not really sure actually. What are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Dust Killagin
Ruins Moderator
Ruins Moderator
Dust Killagin

PostSubject: Re: Ever Lasting Solitary Silence...   Ever Lasting Solitary Silence... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 1:35 pm

Dust sighed "Don't worry he knows me so we're safe. I hope so." he turned away and snickered softly. Turning back to Crissa he sighed deeper than before "Well me and Lucy live not too far from here and we come out every once in a while.". He stepped into one of the shadows and spoke through it "Come on."
Back to top Go down
Crissa
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Crissa

PostSubject: Re: Ever Lasting Solitary Silence...   Ever Lasting Solitary Silence... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 1:43 pm

"You hope so? Yeah, thanks for the vote of confidence." she replied with skepticism and sarcasm. "Oh. That's pretty cool." She blinked as Dust disappeared, sighing, and glanced over her shoulder at Lucy and Kiz. She smiled a bit sadly and turned away, stepping into the shadow but not expecting much to happen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ever Lasting Solitary Silence...   Ever Lasting Solitary Silence... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ever Lasting Solitary Silence...
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ruins of Azreon :: Eastern Azreon :: Petrified Forest of Heraion-
Jump to: