Ruins of Azreon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ruins of Azreon

Through the ashes of defeat, greatness rises once more

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Morning Star
A shimmering bed of water I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 8:03 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Frozen Sunset
A shimmering bed of water I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 7:59 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Guarding Of The Messenger
A shimmering bed of water I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 7:55 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Lily Child
A shimmering bed of water I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 6:37 pm by Broken Hearted Desire

» Crystal Lake
A shimmering bed of water I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 7:29 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Long First Day
A shimmering bed of water I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 2:33 pm by Roe

» Untimely arrival
A shimmering bed of water I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 4:33 pm by Roe

» Do Not Feed IT Anymore...
A shimmering bed of water I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 3:32 pm by Blackfyre

» Music IS my life...
A shimmering bed of water I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 11:41 am by Dust Killagin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum
Free Teen Chat

A shimmering bed of water

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kalysta
Ruins Administrator
Ruins Administrator
Kalysta

Gold : 5286

A shimmering bed of water Empty
PostSubject: A shimmering bed of water   A shimmering bed of water I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 11:35 am

Kalysta's feet were sore and soon started to protest against any further step. She looked around at her surroundings, it was peaceful. Exactly what I need at the moment. She thought. There was a large body of water before her and a rock which almost seemed to call for her to lay upon and enjoy the rays of sun that fell upon it.

She begged her feet to just take a couple of steps more, just to reach the rock before she sat on it and pulled her shoes off. She leaned back on the palms of her hands, looking at the water, some duck like creature were dancing upon the surface as she heard the singing of birds in the background. This was blissful. She let her head tilt back as the sun rays would warm her skin and penetrate to her body. Mmm.. There is no way I shall be moving from here unless forced to. She whispered this amongst the nature.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A shimmering bed of water   A shimmering bed of water I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 11:52 am

alex trvaled off from his home to the lake he stopped looking to a figure over at it.He dropped to the ground and crawled up to a tree hat was over on its side.He looked over it down to her through his sniper scope for a good view.She was in her twenties with purple hair she had a healthy beautiful appearance."Wow a nymph maybe?"
Back to top Go down
Kalysta
Ruins Administrator
Ruins Administrator
Kalysta

PostSubject: Re: A shimmering bed of water   A shimmering bed of water I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 11:59 am

Kalysta's ear twitched as she heard roaming out a couple yards from her. She tried not to pay much attention to is as she knew she was close to a town, the one she had spoted on a map and walked half a day to reach. She simply thought it was villagers making their way passed the lake to their destination.

She sighed as she opened her eyes looking back to the lake, the glimmering of the water making her smiled sweetly as she felt at peace, her toes wiggling as they wanted to touch the purity of the water.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A shimmering bed of water   A shimmering bed of water I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 12:07 pm

Alex would run off silently and dive into a cavern he created made of tunnels underneath the city.He walked through to the lake and went ionto the water swimming almost to the top far from her underneath a couple of purple flowers.He watched the women bath in the water.He smiled lightly thinking jokingly."If she was naked"He thought laughing to himself in his own mind.
He watched her intently hoping she didnt notice him in his clver hidding spot.He used a small fish he found the other day and trained and put his cloths in its mouth and it carried his cloths to the tunnel.He was completly naked now so that he could wash at least slightly like he planned.He would relax slightly in the water.
Back to top Go down
Kalysta
Ruins Administrator
Ruins Administrator
Kalysta

PostSubject: Re: A shimmering bed of water   A shimmering bed of water I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 12:14 pm

Kalysta would look within her back that she carried upon her back, wondering if she had spare clothing, once that was confirmed she pulled her shirt off being left in a light blue tank top. And decided it was best if she kept her shorts, she would always be able to change back into dry clothes later. She looked around to make sure no one was coming and deposited her material on the rock she affectioned for some reason.

Making her way to the lake the grass beneathe her feet felt soft and cozy, probably a good spot to lay on after her swimming break to dry off. At the edge of the lake she looked into the water, wondering how deep it is before she closed her eyes and jumped into the water, the cold of the water seizing her as she was not expecting it. Her eyes shot open as she gasped to come back to surface.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A shimmering bed of water   A shimmering bed of water I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 12:20 pm

He watched he and scrubbed his body.He looked at her swim through the water.He would think she was normal and dived into the water swimming beneath it until he saw a creature swiming benath her legs.He kicked offf and swam under the water darting to the creure as it nibbled at her feet before opening its wide mouth to bite her leg with sharp fangs.He would wrestle it underwater.He reached to where his tactical knife would be and found only bare skin.
He would old mit in palce as it dragged him through the water diving out beside her trying to lose him it then dived back into the water.He held onto it tihgtly trying to either suffocate it or live.
Back to top Go down
ȿɧʌɖøɰ
Ruins Administrator
Ruins Administrator
ȿɧʌɖøɰ

Gold : 5339

PostSubject: Re: A shimmering bed of water   A shimmering bed of water I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 12:28 pm

The male would move from his house, making his way to the spot not far from his home that he liked to read at. As he moved down the path that bordered the water, he noticed someone laying near his spot. In fact, the person was laying on his spot. Shaking his head, he would quicken his pace to the rock he had sat on for some time now. He knew it was ridiculous to get this this worked up over a lousy rock, but he spent many hours just laying there and either watching the nature around him, or having his nose in a good book.

As he got closer, he noticed it wasn't just a person laying on the stone, but a woman. Now he felt ashamed, here he was, walking to confront this person and give them a piece of his mind. But alas, here lay a woman of her early years, enjoying the same pleasures he had picked this spot for. He didn't own the lake, he had no right to the rock, so there is no reason why someone else shouldn't be able to share it with him.

Taking the next couple steps to have his form only a few feet from the rock and femme in the water, he would notice a smaller rock near the water. Lowering his frame to sit softly on the stone, he would look out over the lake, smiling to himself at the beauty of everything. Half turning his head, he would address the femme.

"Beautiful day is it not? It's days like these that I love to just come here and watch the animals move and the water ripple with the wind. The smell of the fresh flowers really gives it a soothing atmosphere. My name is Paris, I live in the house down the trail from here. I don't believe I've had the pleasure of meeting, well even seeing you before. Are you new here, or a traveler maybe?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A shimmering bed of water   A shimmering bed of water I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 12:34 pm

He would gaze at the newcomer as the fish jumped out once again.He begain to beat it with his fist in a futlie attempt."GODDAMN FISH"He yelled as it jumped over the water again.He would grab a rock as he passed it and pulled a chip of and thrusted it into the fish's side several times with all his might.
The fish would stop right before the women and go belly up.He swam out from under the fih knowing he was spotted now."Hello....He...He....Hee........shit."He wouldlook at the two and then dive below the water slightly and see his naked self.He emerged again."This cant be good"He thought.
Back to top Go down
Kalysta
Ruins Administrator
Ruins Administrator
Kalysta

PostSubject: Re: A shimmering bed of water   A shimmering bed of water I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 1:19 pm

Kalysta would swim around the water casually, having felt some turbulances around her legs she kicked around thinking it was merely fish amusing themselves around her legs, her hair flowing upon the surface of the water the voice of a man caught her attention. She swiftly turned her head to the side and looked at him, his features seemingly perfect as she bit her lower lip having been caught in the lake, not knowing if she was allowed to swim in it.

Umm, Hello, yes it's really quite an enjoyable day. She swam to the edge of the lake, pulling herself out of the water as her soaked clothes clinged onto her fame, her body dripping as she moved towards the rock, to moved them away. Sorry if I transpassed your property.. It seemed so peaceful. She looked down at herself, no where near being presentable as she felt embarrassed then. I am but a by passer, I'm Kalysta, pleasure to meet you. I will not bother for long, was just looking for somewhere to settle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A shimmering bed of water   A shimmering bed of water I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 1:30 pm

He would dive and swim to his cloths and put them on.He then ran to his home.
Back to top Go down
ȿɧʌɖøɰ
Ruins Administrator
Ruins Administrator
ȿɧʌɖøɰ

PostSubject: Re: A shimmering bed of water   A shimmering bed of water I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 1:36 pm

He would lower his head, letting the clothes loosen from her body as she stepped out of the water. Trying not to be entranced by her, he would smile as their eyes met. Seeing her reactions to him kept the smile on his face, though he was fighting to show the same of her.

"No need to apologize, this is not my land, I only live close to here. And you are a traveler, well I thought as much since I haven't seen you before. Also, believe me, you are no bother at all.. it's not often I get to speak with someone such as yourself."

Turning his gaze over the lake again, almost lost in the beauty of his surroundings.

"On the subject of settling, this is a good place, a good city. The least I can offer is a hot shower and a hot meal. I can't let someone travel on an empty stomach."

Lowering his form, he would again come to sit upon the rock, his gray hues now lifting to hers.
Back to top Go down
Kalysta
Ruins Administrator
Ruins Administrator
Kalysta

PostSubject: Re: A shimmering bed of water   A shimmering bed of water I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 1:48 pm

She would pull her tank top from her body letting it unstick as she took a seat to the ground the grass soft under her peach colored skin as she pushed her legs out before her and leaned to the palms of her hands looking up to the new encounter she had made.

Well this place seems like heaven. I think I have fallen for the beauty of this sanctuary, though I have not visited further into the city, my feet would not carry my any longer. Her bright sparkled iris' would lift to the mans own her black hair reflecting the purple were tangled and the tips were still water soaked dripping to the ground.

I'd have trouble accepting such an offer sir, I do not want you to prepare anything for I, I should be able to find something to eat. Her rose petal lips would lift to a kind smile as she tried to retain herself from accepting his offer, not wanting this generous man to go out of his way for her.
Back to top Go down
ȿɧʌɖøɰ
Ruins Administrator
Ruins Administrator
ȿɧʌɖøɰ

PostSubject: Re: A shimmering bed of water   A shimmering bed of water I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 1:55 pm

Chuckling and shaking his head, he would smile back to her.

"It would be an honor to have you as my guest. I don't remember the last one I had really, it's been some time. As far as cooking for you, well that is something I have no problem doing whatsoever. I would be glad if you would reconsider the offer, think about it. We have no need to leave this place in any kind of haste, we can stay here as long as you want to."

He would take his cloak off, revealing a tighter black shirt covering his form, his skin pale against the darkness of the cloth.
Back to top Go down
Kalysta
Ruins Administrator
Ruins Administrator
Kalysta

PostSubject: Re: A shimmering bed of water   A shimmering bed of water I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 2:05 pm

Kalysta would let her eyes wander along the surface of the lake, the offer seemed quite tempting, and it would not be a bad idea to rest in an actual home for once without having to make herself a refuge out of branches and leaves. She looked back up to the man who aquaintd her.

Well I guess I could accept your hospitality for tonight. She smiled quite shyly as she decided to lay herself on the ground, her hair fanned out under her head as she closed her eyes as to not let the sun affect her vision.
Back to top Go down
ȿɧʌɖøɰ
Ruins Administrator
Ruins Administrator
ȿɧʌɖøɰ

PostSubject: Re: A shimmering bed of water   A shimmering bed of water I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 2:41 pm

Smiling wide, he would nod his head sharply.

"That's good to hear."

He'd notice her eyes shutting to the sun, so he'd stand and walk behind her. Taking two long branches, he would stab them into the ground on either side of her. Then, draping his cloak over the sticks, it would make a makeshift canopy over her face to keep the glare out.

Sitting back down on the rock he was on, he would look to her warmly.

"So, where have your travels taken you? You must have seen many things."
Back to top Go down
Kalysta
Ruins Administrator
Ruins Administrator
Kalysta

PostSubject: Re: A shimmering bed of water   A shimmering bed of water I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 2:56 pm

The sun soon faded out from her eyes, thinking there must have been a large cloud passing before it, she opened her eyes, seeing the improvised canopy over her head protecting her from the beams of the sun. A sweet smile was drawn to her lips. Why thank you very much, it is appreciated. She pointed over to his cloak.

She brought her right arm behind her head, elevating it so it would be easier for her to look at the man while conversing. My travels have taken me across the country for the passed two years. I have not been able to find a place to settle as there were many inconviences other where. I've seen the sun rising as a mother glowed to see her new born smile, but also the twilight where robbers sneak into houses and anihilate any living creature to earn gold. She then sighed her eyes averting his. Let us just say that I have seen the whole spectrum, but never found a place that I would feel like I belonged.
Back to top Go down
ȿɧʌɖøɰ
Ruins Administrator
Ruins Administrator
ȿɧʌɖøɰ

PostSubject: Re: A shimmering bed of water   A shimmering bed of water I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 3:08 pm

He wouldn't speak right away, pondering her words. It was evident that this woman had been through a lot, possibly some of the things he could relate with considering his past.

"Well my fair lady, I too have been a slave to travel. Though my reasons were somewhat.. different, to other's, I moved from place to place quite often for my previous line of work."

His eyes would soften momentarily before becoming the neutral gray that they usually were. Lifting his head up quickly, he would look at the femme again.

"And just so you know, my offer didn't have a time limit, you are welcome to keep my company for as you want. I can understand how hard it is to settle down in a new place, at least let me help you get started."
Back to top Go down
Kalysta
Ruins Administrator
Ruins Administrator
Kalysta

PostSubject: Re: A shimmering bed of water   A shimmering bed of water I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 3:20 pm

She looked at his facial features, still the perfection that she had found earlier while swimming. She had asked herself where he came from to have such a nice complexion. As he opened up she saught it the right time to ask him for his history. So where have you been sir? Why did you choose this place to become your home? She was hoping to see if she would stop being the nomad she was and finally settle down.

Your offer is most generous really, and I am glad that you open your home to I. But you need your privacy too, would another being in your home not bother you? She tried to make herself polite as to not decline his offer, but letting him know that she would not want to bother him, or any of his family.
Back to top Go down
ȿɧʌɖøɰ
Ruins Administrator
Ruins Administrator
ȿɧʌɖøɰ

PostSubject: Re: A shimmering bed of water   A shimmering bed of water I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 3:37 pm

He would look up and then over at her, a look of grief momentarily moving across his face before being masked by a neutral face.

"Well, I'm just trying to think where to start. You must promise me, there is a reason I live so far from the city and away from the population."

Moving closer to her, he would sit down, placing his hands on his knees.

"Well, I guess the only way to start is the way it began.. The day I met Dominic."

He would spend about an hour explaining his story to her, covering most of the details.
( Read Paris' Description to learn his past. )

Leaning his form forward, he would be frowning, wondering how she would react to his being a vampire.

"The only thing we haven't figured out yet is that I am what's called a Daywalker, I don't burn in the sun light. Now it's not like the movies where Vampires blow up when they get hit by sun, they can take an hour or so of it, but not much more. Me on the other hand, just lose my powers in the day, but I can walk around. The sun is bright yes, but it's not fatal."
Back to top Go down
Kalysta
Ruins Administrator
Ruins Administrator
Kalysta

PostSubject: Re: A shimmering bed of water   A shimmering bed of water I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 3:49 pm

She pushed herself to sit herself upright as he told her his story, it was full of glory, sorrow, sadness. She pulled her knees to her chest and had her arms folded over them letting her chin rest there as she listened attentively. Once he was done she looked at him with rather large eyes, not because he was a vampire, that she did not mind for she thought he had a greater nature then to attack her. She trusted the man. But her eyes were rather apprehension on how the poor fellow had lost everything in a matter of a heart beat.

What powers do you have? She tried to continue with his last part of his recounting hoping that the mood would lift slightly as she had sympathy for the man before her, not wanting him to feel rejected from society, wondering who he usually conversed with.. other vampires?
Back to top Go down
ȿɧʌɖøɰ
Ruins Administrator
Ruins Administrator
ȿɧʌɖøɰ

PostSubject: Re: A shimmering bed of water   A shimmering bed of water I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 4:06 pm

His gaze would once more lift to hers, almost shocked at her calm reaction to his past.

"Hm, well I guess the increased speed, strength.. I keep the better vision during the day, but other then that I'm as normal as I can get I guess."

He'd just about laugh at the normal comment, shaking his head some. For some weird reason, he felt comfortable with her, trusting and close.

"I'm glad to see that you took my tale well, I was worried that you might see me differently because of my age and my.. well my change."
Back to top Go down
Kalysta
Ruins Administrator
Ruins Administrator
Kalysta

PostSubject: Re: A shimmering bed of water   A shimmering bed of water I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 4:14 pm

Kalysta let herself chuckle silently as the birds not to far would fly away at the sudden laugh. She looked at Paris, her clothes nearly dry and her hair coming to slight waves as they were still damped her smile comforting.

Well for I, you will always be the same man I met you as, even if your a blood sucker. The last part was said with a light playful tone, not meant to be hurtful.

Her gaze looked around to the sun setting slowly, a slight sigh coming from her parted lips as she enjoyed her afternoon in this place and having such great company.
Back to top Go down
ȿɧʌɖøɰ
Ruins Administrator
Ruins Administrator
ȿɧʌɖøɰ

PostSubject: Re: A shimmering bed of water   A shimmering bed of water I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 8:40 pm

He would look up to the setting sun as well, looking back to her and moving to crouch behind her. Leaning down, putting his mouth close to her ear, he would whisper with a jokingly menacing voice.

"Are you sure you want to be around this blood sucker when the sun goes down and my powers return? I could be covering up something sinister going on in my head."

Faking like he was going to bite her neck, he would stand and put his hands in the pockets of his pants. Walking up to the lake edge, he'd kick a rock into the clear water, watching it sink.

"So, tell me, what is it you are looking for in order to settle down?"
Back to top Go down
Kalysta
Ruins Administrator
Ruins Administrator
Kalysta

PostSubject: Re: A shimmering bed of water   A shimmering bed of water I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 8:54 pm

Kalysta leaned back to the man as she looked into her bag trying to grasp her loose white hoodie. His warm whispering slithering to her ear, her heart forgetting to beat as she bit her lower lip, not sure what to make out of his words. She trusted the man, but then again he was a total stranger, he could jump her at anytime.

She brought her sweater over her body as she looked to the man making his way to the edge of the water, her head tilting to the side wondering how strong his powers were, especially how thirsty he was.

She shook her head from her thoughts, smiling as she looked to him, leaning back. She cleared her throat as to answer to his inquiry. I'm just looking somewhere where I feel like I fit in, somewhere where the society is willing to accept me. Her eyes moved up to the sky, some stars shyly shimmering amongst the black paint.
Back to top Go down
ȿɧʌɖøɰ
Ruins Administrator
Ruins Administrator
ȿɧʌɖøɰ

PostSubject: Re: A shimmering bed of water   A shimmering bed of water I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 9:21 pm

His lips would curve into a smile, almost being able to hear her thoughts. He would look up and see that the sun had vanished from the sky, and only the darkness was left above.

"I probably jumped too soon at that joke, you have nothing to fear from me."

He would close his eyes, taking a deep breath as he felt the darkness feed his strength back into him. Tilting his head sideways each way, he would crack his neck, feeling more alive if that were possible. Hm, feeling more alive, ha! he would think, chuckling to himself.

"My house is close, so we may stay out here for as long as you want. I won't let any harm fall upon you if you wish to stay."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A shimmering bed of water   A shimmering bed of water I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A shimmering bed of water
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ruins of Azreon :: South Western Azreon :: Lake Mi'Ohlan-
Jump to: