Ruins of Azreon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ruins of Azreon

Through the ashes of defeat, greatness rises once more

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Morning Star
A shimmering bed of water - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 8:03 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Frozen Sunset
A shimmering bed of water - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 7:59 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Guarding Of The Messenger
A shimmering bed of water - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 7:55 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Lily Child
A shimmering bed of water - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 6:37 pm by Broken Hearted Desire

» Crystal Lake
A shimmering bed of water - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 7:29 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Long First Day
A shimmering bed of water - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 2:33 pm by Roe

» Untimely arrival
A shimmering bed of water - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 4:33 pm by Roe

» Do Not Feed IT Anymore...
A shimmering bed of water - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 3:32 pm by Blackfyre

» Music IS my life...
A shimmering bed of water - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 11:41 am by Dust Killagin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum
Free Teen Chat

A shimmering bed of water

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kalysta
Ruins Administrator
Ruins Administrator
Kalysta

Gold : 5286

A shimmering bed of water - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A shimmering bed of water   A shimmering bed of water - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 9:33 pm

She looked up to the man as he cracked his neck, pushing herself up from the ground to an erect position as she smiled somewhat shyly, taking short steps to his current position, her figure seemingly to float amongst the darkness.

I think i'd like to make our way to your home.. She tried to let her voice remain stable as she was visibly afraid of the dark and it's unknown, she knew she was safe by his side, but her mind still raced and remained paranoid to the creatures hiden within the trees that surrounded the lake
Back to top Go down
ȿɧʌɖøɰ
Ruins Administrator
Ruins Administrator
ȿɧʌɖøɰ

Gold : 5339

PostSubject: Re: A shimmering bed of water   A shimmering bed of water - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 9:48 pm

He would nod, smiling as he moved to where his cloak was, picking it up and throwing it back on. Moving to her side, he would nod once more and start down the path. As they approached a smaller piece of wooded area, the path got pitch black. Lifting his left hand, he would slide the black leather glove that covered it. Turning his head to look at her slightly, he would smirk as he muttered softly, almost a breath.. Aodh. As soon as the last letter left his lips, a ball of light formed, hovering just off his skin. He would be smiling now, tossing the ball into the air lightly. The orb of light would stop a couple feet overhead, casting a glow over the path.

"Ah, much better then. We should be there in a few minutes, you alright m'dear?"
Back to top Go down
Kalysta
Ruins Administrator
Ruins Administrator
Kalysta

PostSubject: Re: A shimmering bed of water   A shimmering bed of water - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 11:11 pm

Kalysta followed the lead of the man, her steps uncertain as she barely could see anything, the noise he made being her guiding torch, her bag neatly prepped upon her shoulder as they soon stopped.

She stopped by Paris' side, her hand pulling her pin straight hair jade black hair over her right shoulder wondering what they were waiting for. As the light illuminated the spot a bright smile jumped to her lips her body unconciously warming up as she skipped over to the man's side.

I'm following your lead sir. She looked at him, her beaming features looking up to him as she kept up his pace. Oh, and nothing is wrong I just don't feel comfortable in the complete dark.
Back to top Go down
ȿɧʌɖøɰ
Ruins Administrator
Ruins Administrator
ȿɧʌɖøɰ

PostSubject: Re: A shimmering bed of water   A shimmering bed of water - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 11:29 pm

A howl was heard in the distance, not too far from where they were. He would pay no attention to it as they continued walking up the path. A break in the woods was soon seen a couple hundred feet ahead. Another howl ripped the silence, closer now. Again, he would pay it no mind. As they neared the last few feet of the woods, a large sized wolf would jump from the trees, landing directly in front of the femme.

He would turn around quickly, his finger pointing towards the creature as a growl ripped through his throat. Immediately the wolf lowered it's head, almost bowing to the two.

"My apologies, this is Kai, he's a local wolf here. Alpha to be exact, smaller pack though, only six or seven follow him. I.. well most Vampires have a natural affinity with wolves, some say we came from the same, who knows. Come, he'll do you no harm, and actually would probably protect you after seeing you were with me."

The wolf Kai would walk up to the femme, lowering his head as he sniffed her hand. He would nuzzle his head against her fingers softly.
Back to top Go down
Kalysta
Ruins Administrator
Ruins Administrator
Kalysta

PostSubject: Re: A shimmering bed of water   A shimmering bed of water - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 12:00 am

Kalysta's heart raced, the growing anticipation that ate her mind as she heard the howls get closer nearly ended in a heart attack when the wolf jumped out before her, her lips parting to allow a gasp of surprise mixed with anxiety. Her hand soon moved to Paris clutching to his arm as she knew that with him she was safe.

She let her heart relax as Paris explained the whole situation, her eyes moving to the wolf that was now nuzzling to her hand. Hey there Kai.. Nice to meet you.. even if you almost killed me. She chuckled as she scratched the Alpha behind his left ear as she looked up to Paris.

He's quite a beauty really.. She walked towards the man, her hand departing from the creatures crania as she smiled warmly to Kai.
Back to top Go down
ȿɧʌɖøɰ
Ruins Administrator
Ruins Administrator
ȿɧʌɖøɰ

PostSubject: Re: A shimmering bed of water   A shimmering bed of water - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 7:22 pm

The male would thank that he had no blood in his veins, for he would have surely blushed at her grasping him. Chuckling at her comment to Kai, he would nod and smile.

"That his is, he stays close to the house mostly, since I mean him no harm his is safer in these part of the woods."

He'd look at the wolf nodding that it was okay. As they broke through the opening, a house came into view, Kai yipping happily as he followed them. The house that stood in front of them almost came out of nowhere, which was odd since it was no small building.

The trail leading to the house was gravel, soft dust clouds lifting in the air with every step as they walked up to the residence.
Back to top Go down
Kalysta
Ruins Administrator
Ruins Administrator
Kalysta

PostSubject: Re: A shimmering bed of water   A shimmering bed of water - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 7:40 pm

Kalysta looked behind them, still mesmerized at Kai as she then was pulled by Paris to continue on their trail. She walked with him, their beings were the only ones making noise as she could hear. They soon came across a rather large house, quite rich looking.

Oh wow... She was breathless, it seemed like it was a castle one fit for royalty. She continued as she hurried her steps to follow up with Paris not wanting to lose his lead.

Such a beautiful home.
Back to top Go down
ȿɧʌɖøɰ
Ruins Administrator
Ruins Administrator
ȿɧʌɖøɰ

PostSubject: Re: A shimmering bed of water   A shimmering bed of water - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 7:50 pm

He would slow his pace, offering his arm to her once more. Smiling at her comment, he would look back to the house. The night was cool, almost chilly now. The sun setting had stolen most of the warmth that was once in this place.

Kai would run ahead, walking a small circle on the porch next to the door before plopping down.

"Well, I have been alive for 83 years, with nothing else to spend my money on."

Chuckling, he would move towards the large red doors of the home.
Back to top Go down
Kalysta
Ruins Administrator
Ruins Administrator
Kalysta

PostSubject: Re: A shimmering bed of water   A shimmering bed of water - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 8:03 pm

She laughed to his words as her arm curled to his own as she walked by his side, winking at Kai as she side stepped by him. She was glad that they finally made their way to the house.

Hopefully vampires don't like the cold, i'm freezing! She shivered as her body created some goosebumps. Her hair falling around her face as she held her bag closely to her hips thinking that she'd have to buy new clothing to match with the weather.
Back to top Go down
ȿɧʌɖøɰ
Ruins Administrator
Ruins Administrator
ȿɧʌɖøɰ

PostSubject: Re: A shimmering bed of water   A shimmering bed of water - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 8:27 pm

He would laugh loud at that, shaking his head.

"I can't speak for all of them, but this one hates the cold haha."

His fingers would come around the handle of the door, pushing down and opening the door. Standing to the side to let her in, he would wave his hand for her to enter.

The inside of the house would already be warm, the fireplace going in the main sitting room. He would smile as he held the door, warm welcome for her.

Kai would look up and tilt his head at her, almost smiling as she winked at him.
Back to top Go down
Kalysta
Ruins Administrator
Ruins Administrator
Kalysta

PostSubject: Re: A shimmering bed of water   A shimmering bed of water - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 8:43 pm

She smiled as she stepped to his home, entering his home. The warmth licking her rosed cheeks from the cold her heart soon melting to the inviting place he own.

Well what a nice place you have sir. I promise you will not realise that i'm around. She stood near the door awaiting for him to show her where she should go as her eyes were looking to the fireplace, mesmerized.
Back to top Go down
ȿɧʌɖøɰ
Ruins Administrator
Ruins Administrator
ȿɧʌɖøɰ

PostSubject: Re: A shimmering bed of water   A shimmering bed of water - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 1:17 am

He would chuckle, nodding some.

"Just as long as you don't disturb me in my studies we will get along just fine. Feel free to roam around and get acquainted with the place, you may stay for as long as it takes you to find a suitable home here. Now, if you'll excuse me I need to get to my work, there is hot food in the dining room set out for you, and the bedroom to the left is there for you, the shower is in the room if you wish to shower now."

With that, he would move up the stairs and into the library, softly shutting the door behind him.
Back to top Go down
Kalysta
Ruins Administrator
Ruins Administrator
Kalysta

PostSubject: Re: A shimmering bed of water   A shimmering bed of water - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 1:28 am

Kalysta nodded serenly as she looked at the man leave with haste. Her teeth worked at the inside of her lip as she definately knew that having a stranger over had bothered him, she decided to skip dinner all together and make her way up to the designated room.

She left the door slightly opened as she sat on the bed, her eyes glancing around the room as it was sophisticated in appearance and had decorated by someone with good taste. She took her note pad from her bag and leaned against the bed post, her knees folding up to act as a desk for her note pad. She started scribbling a diary entry of the day she had had, and how before dawn she would leave the castle of the kind man and move on as to no longer abuse of his hospitality.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A shimmering bed of water   A shimmering bed of water - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A shimmering bed of water
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ruins of Azreon :: South Western Azreon :: Lake Mi'Ohlan-
Jump to: