Ruins of Azreon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ruins of Azreon

Through the ashes of defeat, greatness rises once more

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Morning Star
Music IS my life... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 8:03 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Frozen Sunset
Music IS my life... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 7:59 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Guarding Of The Messenger
Music IS my life... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 7:55 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Lily Child
Music IS my life... I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 6:37 pm by Broken Hearted Desire

» Crystal Lake
Music IS my life... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 7:29 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Long First Day
Music IS my life... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 2:33 pm by Roe

» Untimely arrival
Music IS my life... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 4:33 pm by Roe

» Do Not Feed IT Anymore...
Music IS my life... I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 3:32 pm by Blackfyre

» Music IS my life...
Music IS my life... I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 11:41 am by Dust Killagin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum
Free Teen Chat

Music IS my life...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Dust Killagin
Ruins Moderator
Ruins Moderator
Dust Killagin

Gold : 5493

Music IS my life... Empty
PostSubject: Music IS my life...   Music IS my life... I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 5:20 pm

The streets were clean and only smart or sporty looking cars passed up and down the roads. Everyone was gathering around to hear the majors message. The crowd all looked the same, people either wore a tennis outfit or a nicely done up suit. Amongst the crowd was a black sheep, Dezka Dark, a sixteen year old girl.

She stood out like a sore thumb amongst the crowd mainly for what she wore, a platinum head set shaped like an arch that folded into her platinum blonde hair, a long black coat that sell to her ankles, underneath the coat she wore a dark grey shirt and tight black jeans. She had a black red and white colored electric guitar strapped to her back.

Her black boots dug into the ground softly as she stood impatiently. The mayor emerged from a van nearby and quickly took his place atop a podium where he would give out the message about the Christmas rock concert.
Back to top Go down
Crissa
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Crissa

Gold : 5393

PostSubject: Re: Music IS my life...   Music IS my life... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 5:32 am

Claire walked down the road, hoping to seem inconspicuous. Against her right hip she tapped the black drumsticks which she held in one hand. The other reached up to brush at her bangs which hand fallen into her eyes. A car passed her right as she walked and she glanced over to see several teenage boys, the closest one to her in the passenger seat behind the driver. He turned from his friends to look at her, his brown eyes looking her over, resting on her chest more than anything. "Hey," he called to her, "Want a ride?" The others now turned to look at her, the passenger in the front seat whistled.

She knew these four well, having gone to school with them for several years. "Mark, quit staring at my chest. Wouldn't Courtney be jealous of you drooling over some other girl while she's bending over so much in cheerleading practice for you you might as well just do it there." Claire shifted her gaze from in front of her to the car. The one named Mark sneered at her. "Oh fuck off, Claire." The driver sped up, kicing a bit of dust as they went.

She smirked as they disappeared, the crowd coming into sight. She jogged up to the edge of the crowd, poking her head over the heads of the people in front of her as she saw the mayor approach the podium that was set up. He cleared his throat, fixing the cards he had in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Dust Killagin
Ruins Moderator
Ruins Moderator
Dust Killagin

PostSubject: Re: Music IS my life...   Music IS my life... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 5:49 am

The crowd went still and quiet, people stood silently like in an army and the major was their general. Dezka looked around and smiled as she noticed one of her school friends. Walking over to the girl, she swung her guitar around to the front of her body not wanting it to be stolen by anyone, she faced the girl then stretched out a gloved hand, curling it into a fist she nudged her on the shoulder and spoke smoothly "Flare!Whats up."

She faced the major as he cleared his throat. He spoke in his over powering squeekish voice "Its good to see you all here today." he waved a hand over the crowd as though he was blessing them, Dezka scoffed slightly "Power crazed idiot...". He brought up a card and read it aloud "I have come before you beautiful people today to share an important message about the Christmas event that will be happening right here in this very park in just four days." everyone clapped in sync with each other, she sighed at how perfect this place tried to be. "The try outs for the event will begin later today in the stadium in Western Azreon." and with that he took a bow then leaped off the podium and dashed for the van.

The crowd began to spread away and soon everyone was gone. Dezka looked to her friend and smiled "We going right?" her smile turned devilish as she flipped the guitar onto her back again then walked on the pavement slowly.
Back to top Go down
Crissa
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Crissa

PostSubject: Re: Music IS my life...   Music IS my life... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 5:59 am

Claire moved up onto the balls of her feet to see over the heads of the people in front of her. Quickly she gave up and rocked back onto her heels. She turned to look at who had nudged at her. She smiled over at the girl. "Hey, Des. Nothing much, as usual."

Her gaze turned back to the mayor as he began, softly snickering at the comment. She nodded as the mayor continued. "What a crock," she mumbled, turning halfway from the mayor as he ran off and smiled up at her friend evily. "Oh, course we're going. What fun would it be without us?" she asked, in an innocent and sarcastic mixed tone. She returned the evil grin as she took the drumsticks into both hands and tapped at the her thigh softly with one, a light tapping coming from it as she trotted after Des.
Back to top Go down
Dust Killagin
Ruins Moderator
Ruins Moderator
Dust Killagin

PostSubject: Re: Music IS my life...   Music IS my life... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 6:15 am

The rows of houses to her right were all the same, white paint, silly little porch, big driveway, garage and the weird dark blue roofs. She spoke softly but with a serious tone "You're right, we are the life of the fuckin' party." she giggled slightly at he cuss the turned down a small pathway that led to her house. The same small white build as the rest but the roof was oddly painted black which made it stand out amongst the rest.

She stopped halfway up the path when a car horn beeped out at them, turning on her heel she looked at the black Mercedes, a soft smile tugged at her lips. The she walked past Claire ans stood with he back against the car, looking over her shoulder at the driver, a big built up man with a few piercings scattered on his face and a skull tattoo along his arm "I told you not to come by Duke." she said plainly, the man named Duke lifted up in the seat and stuck his upper body out the window, gripping onto the roof, he leaned in to kiss her. She nudged him then pointed to her friend "No." she said plainly, he looked angry and sighed "I just came to tell you i cant give you a ride to little trial thingy today." he pulled inside of the car.

Leaning off of the car as it sped away Dezka sighed "What a dick...I so hate him." she turned and smiled to Claire "You can get us a ride right?".
Back to top Go down
Crissa
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Crissa

PostSubject: Re: Music IS my life...   Music IS my life... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 6:27 am

Claire followed Des as the walked, looking at the houses as they passed, each just as plain as the last. She turned her gaze to Des at the curse and smiled. "Yes, yes we are." She followed her up the path, and walked a step or two past her as she turned, her arms crossing as the mercedes pulled up.

She watched as Des went to lean against the car, quickly losing interest in the two as her gaze shifted around. It landed back on the two as she heard Des talking to him, a finger pointed toward her. She sighed softly, hearing there ride was bailing on them.

She smirked, knowing that wasn't completely true but at that moment she agreed. "Sure can." One hand dug into her pants pocket as the other held the black drumsticks. After a few seconds, a small black cellphone was pulled from her pocket. She flipped it open and used her thumb to press several buttons. Holding down on the send button, she waited a few more seconds before placing it to her ear.

After what felt like several minutes, Claire smiled, speaking into the phone. "Hey, Trevor." A few seconds passed. "Yeah. I'm doing good. Look, I need a favor." A few more seconds, a bit of yelling from the other end. "Yes, I know. But come on, it's a tryout. What fun would it be if we didn't have some fun with it?" A bit of mumbling and what sounded like agreeing from the other end of the phone. "Great. See you in a few." She closed the phone and stuffed it back into her pocket. "All right. Trevor's going to take us."
Back to top Go down
Dust Killagin
Ruins Moderator
Ruins Moderator
Dust Killagin

PostSubject: Re: Music IS my life...   Music IS my life... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 6:50 am

Her coat slowly raised up and down as the wind built up a little around her, looking around her gaze fixed on Claire and her memories of their past flowed back into her mind, she smiled a bit then shook it off and watched as she put the phone away "Trevor? Seriously?" a hint of disgust in her tone.

Brushing it off she walked passed Claire and hooked her around her, she dragged her onto the drive way. Letting her go she sighed "Oh well guess i can deal with him for a while.". A voice came in her head, a voice that she hadn't heard in a while and she begun to miss somewhat 'Miss me?'. She looked around to make sure that it wasn't someone else calling her. She thought to herself 'Where are you?' the voice laughed at her then sighed somewhat, she could tell that the voice would have been smiling if it had a face, 'Its me remember? I'm the reason you have all these powers!', she thought to herself again 'How can i forget the voice inside my head.', the voice made an agreeing sound then spoke again 'Its time for practice, dear.'.

She dug a hand into her coat and withdrew a black remote with a single red button on it, she pressed the button and watched as the garage door opened "Hey you wanna practice our aiming a bit?" she asked Claire. She pulled her guitar the the front of her body and revved down on the strings with her right hand as the left hand clutched to the top of the guitar and held the strings down. The sound created a small wave that pushed away the grass around her.
Back to top Go down
Crissa
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Crissa

PostSubject: Re: Music IS my life...   Music IS my life... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 6:59 am

Claire gave her a bit a 'c'mon' look. "Hey, it's a ride. Least it's better than the dick." She grinned, using Des's word from before that she had used to describe her 'bf.'

She hooked her arm around Des's waist loosely as she followed, dropping it back to her side when they stopped. She smiled up at Des, drumming one of the sticks against her thigh softly and slowly. She gave her an odd look, glancing around as Des did, wondering what she could be looking for. She watched Des for a few more seconds before she zoned out, letting her drumsticks go as they wanted against her thigh.

She was pulled back from her thoughts at the sound of the garage door. Smiling she nodded up at Des. "Sure. I'd say a bit of practice is a good idea before we go. Couldn't hurt." She smiled, glancing toward the grass as she let the drumsticks beat at the air softly in front of her, as if she were playing on a drum set. Each time she hit the air it made a different sound, creating a bit of song as she played several different notes with her magic.
Back to top Go down
Dust Killagin
Ruins Moderator
Ruins Moderator
Dust Killagin

PostSubject: Re: Music IS my life...   Music IS my life... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 7:15 am

She watched as Claire drummed at the air around her and managed to forge sounds without hitting anything "Alright." lifting her hand to her head she listened to the beat that was being made around her. She reacted quickly and jumped in by quickly sliding her hand up and down the strings creating an array of sounds as she played, the two beats became in sync. The voice seemed to be clapping for a while then it went silent and spoke up 'My turn' she could imagine its smile turning devilish as it spoke.

The grass and pavement around the lifted off the ground and broke to tiny pieces. The bits and pieces of soil, grass and concrete floated around them and became stained with a black substance. A soft black aura seeped from the ground and began to create a black spiral around Dezka. 'COME ON!! You can do way better than this!!' the voice challenged her knowing she would take it on. She played faster and scraped her fingers against the strings harder, her finger tips slit open and the blood flowed up and joined in the spiral around her.

Looking at Claire through the now red and black spirals, she stopped playing and dropped to the floor "I cant do this anymore." she looked at her hands then rubbed the blood into her platinum hair "I need some practice, this powers way too much for me at the moment.".
Back to top Go down
Crissa
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Crissa

PostSubject: Re: Music IS my life...   Music IS my life... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 7:26 am

Claire smiled, letting her large auburn eyes close as her magic took over. She felt the vibrations of Des's magic syncing with her own as continued to play. Her magic shifted and gave as it needed to, her brain not even needing to think about what she was doing.

Slowly her drumsticks slowed, her eyes opened and the flashed to the many pieces as the floated around Des. She drummed against her thighs slowly, keeping time with Des. She didn't look frightened, a bit worried maybe. Her drumsticks began to smack against her thighs a bit more, keeping up with the notes Des began to play.

She stopped as suddenly as Des, holding the drumsticks in one hand as she kneeled next to her. "He's good. You'll get him next time." She smiled, taking the bloodied hand and turning it over to look at it. "Hm. Better you cleaned up before we go. Your guitar too. People might ask questions." She stood up, brushing off her knees and held a hand out to Des.
Back to top Go down
Dust Killagin
Ruins Moderator
Ruins Moderator
Dust Killagin

PostSubject: Re: Music IS my life...   Music IS my life... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 8:44 am

Dezka looked and saw the friendly look in Claire that she always saw but this time she didn't acknowledge it "I need to get a fuckin' grip on this thing inside me." she shook her head as she took Claire's hand, pulling herself up she stared down at the guitar "You're probably right." she gave her a friendly pat on the back "Let's go get cleaned up. We have to look pretty kick ass for today.".

She tugged on Claire's arm, dragging her inside the garage, she faced the garage door and closed it with the black remote. Turning she made for the door, she reached for the handle but stopped as the voice stirred up again 'Remind me why I chose you again?You're nothing but an amateur. You cant handle my power? It's been six years and you still cant control it? You're weak. You don't deserve such a blessing as this. Don't come calling to me until you've mastered you own abilities!' the boomed in her head, she clutched her ears and dropped to the floor "STOP IT!!" she screamed over and over, the side of her face stained red with blood.

Tears ran down her face and dripped onto the cold concrete floor, she slid her legs up, folded her arms across her knees and layed her head on her arms as she sulked.
Back to top Go down
Crissa
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Crissa

PostSubject: Re: Music IS my life...   Music IS my life... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 3:17 pm

Claire smiled down at her still and nodded. "You will. But let's get through the tryouts then we can work on that power of yours." She looked down at the guitar then looked back up at her at the pat. "Good idea. And we always do."

She followed after Des, stopping inside the garage next to her. Glancing to the door as it closed, she turned to follow Des again toward the door into the house. She looked at Des when she stopped, wondering why. Dropping to her knees next to her, She rested one hand on her shoulder, looking worriedly as she saw the blood.

"He's gone then?" she guessed. Slowly her arms moved around her, hugging her as she rested her cheek on Des's shoulder. "Like I said, we'll work on that power of yours as soon as the tryouts are over." She gave a tiny smile to Des. A second horn honked from outside and Claire sighed. "Great, Trevor's here. We better get cleaned up."
Back to top Go down
Dust Killagin
Ruins Moderator
Ruins Moderator
Dust Killagin

PostSubject: Re: Music IS my life...   Music IS my life... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 4:12 pm

As Claire placed her arms around her and her cheek onto her shoulder, for the first time ever Dezka felt something from Claire that made her start crying once again. The force of ones powers gives beings with no powers a small jolt of energy, this jolt of energy now passed through Dezka for the first time in her entire life.

She stood, tears still ran down her face and her expression showed a hint of anger, She swallowed then spoken in a mumbled broken tone "Yes...his gone.". Giving the door a slight nudge it opened up, she turned to face Claire as they entered the house "As soon as the try outs are over? Are you kidding me! The only reason why we're this fuckin' good is 'cause we have these powers." she walked up the stairs, passing her grandmother in the kitchen area.

With her head down and her hair drooping down in front of her "We might not even make the cut now." realizing what she said she stopped "I didn't mean it in the sense that you're not good it's just....theres only two of us and....well since im outta the picture that makes us only half as good as before." she entered her room, she sat on the bed and waited for Claire.
Back to top Go down
Crissa
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Crissa

PostSubject: Re: Music IS my life...   Music IS my life... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 4:33 pm

Claire hugged the girl tighter for a few moments before letting her go and stood up herself. She nodded once at Des's mumblings and followed her into the house. "I know that. But we can at least try." She grabbed at Des's arm softly but let it go as she waved once to Des's grandmother as they passed, smiling softly so she wouldn't worry.

She blinked her auborn eyes at what she said, stopping. "Yeah, I know you didn't mean it as anything bad by it. I'm sure we'll do fine." She smiled slightly as she followed Des into the room. She leaned against the wall next to the door, twisting one of the black drumsticks around her fingers of her right hand as she thought. "Hm. Do you think Trevor could help?"

Her gaze that was staring at the ceiling moved to look at Des. "Oh, we better hurry and get you cleaned up, Trevor's waiting." A second after, Claire's phone rang. She dug it from her pocket and opened it. "Hello?" A few seconds of screaming and 'Where are you?' from the other end. "Trevor, relax. We have time. Des and I are almost ready. Just listen to some music and we'll done in a few." She closed the phone, cutting off Trevor's last yelling spree and shoved it into her pocket. "Let's get you cleaned up before he goes all mental and leaves."
Back to top Go down
Dust Killagin
Ruins Moderator
Ruins Moderator
Dust Killagin

PostSubject: Re: Music IS my life...   Music IS my life... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 4:51 pm

She looked to Claire and smiled softly to hide her depression "Trevor? Help us?!" she scoffed silently "That blasted monkey couldn't even play me right, how is he supposed to help us?" she thought for a second. She stood and left to the bathroom inside of her room, standing in front of the mirror she spoke again "Unless he has some talent that I don't know about.".

She opened the tap and let the water run, pulling out the headphones that acted as a hair band also, her hair fell into her eyes. Her past with Trevor ran through her mind, they had dates in the past but he left her for some other girl who had left him, she smiled at the fact that he was now alone, or so she thought. She looked to the water as steam began to rise, realizing she hadn't opened the cold water, she touched the scorching hot water and pain struck through her for the first time in years.

She span open the tap and let the cold water rush out, taking a cloth and running under the water letting it get nice and wet. She brought it to her face and wiped off most of the blood, as she put the cloth down she realized it was now stained red instead of its usual soft white. She went back into the room and smiled "Do you think he would be able to help us?".
Back to top Go down
Crissa
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Crissa

PostSubject: Re: Music IS my life...   Music IS my life... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 5:06 pm

Claire looked back at her and smiled softly in return. "Hey, it was a thought. And I don't see anyone else around here who can help. We don't need something major, just teach him a few quick notes and he should be fine." She was glad she sounded so confident and sure, inside she felt like this was the biggest mistake she could ever make. She did remember when Trevor had tried to play with Des, it had gone horrible and he had even broken a guitar string which had almost caught Claire in the eye. "Ha, if he does I surely haven't seen any sign of it."

She heard the sound of water and hoped Des was cleaning off her hair too. She wondered while she waited of how Des would play when her fingertips were all cut up. Blinking, she pulled herself from her thoughts and went to lean her left shoulder against the door frame, looking at Des worriedly as she looked in pain. "Hey, you ok? You don't look so good."

She smiled as she saw the blood coming off of Des's face. "Much better." She turned and walked back into the bedroom, moving to the small desk as she pulled open the top drawer and began to dig through it. After a few seconds of digging she pulled out a black guitar pick with Des's initicals engraved on one side in cold calligraphy. Turning at Des's voice she held out the pick to her. "He better. Or he's going to have my size nine's up his ass," she joked but with a serious note. "We better get downstairs before Trevor decides to wise up and leave us."
Back to top Go down
Dust Killagin
Ruins Moderator
Ruins Moderator
Dust Killagin

PostSubject: Re: Music IS my life...   Music IS my life... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 5:24 pm

She quickly ran back into the bathroom and soaked her hair to let the blood run out, not caring about it much cause it looked more like highlights now than actual blood. She smiled "I'm alright. Not as great as I could be but alright none the less." she span around and grabbed a set of key from her dresser before walking over to Claire "Is that pick meant for me?".

She scoffed at the thought of using a pick "Fuck that." she looked down to her fingers and sighed deeply, having a change of mind she took it from Claire's hands and smiled again "Guess I have no choice do I." she said playfully. She laughed at Claire's comments "For the sake of our lives lets hope he does.". She grabbed Claire's arm as the car horn beeped again, pulling her along as she ran down the stairs. She pushed open the front door.

She stood at the opening of the door then stepped onto the porch. She went to the railing along the porch and jumped over it. Landing on her feet a meter or so below where she was just standing, she span the guitar to her front, as a reason not to greet him with a hug as she walked to the car.
Back to top Go down
Crissa
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Crissa

PostSubject: Re: Music IS my life...   Music IS my life... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 5:37 pm

She smiled, laughing softly at the wet hair look but smiled still. "Well at least you don't look like you got beat up. But not like anyone could." She grinned slightly and nodded. "Yes, it's for you." She held the pick out to her still.

"No, you don't have a choice. Will you be ok to play with your fingers like that?" She sighed, hearing the car horn again and laughed at her comment. "Oh, you'd just like to see him get beat, that's all." She ran after Des, stumbling once or twice to keep up with her.

She followed her onto the porch and ran down the stairs, trotting after Des. Trevor stood by the car, brown hair a mess as always. His arms raised over his head and he looked like a large letter 'Y.' "Dang. You girls take forever. Seriously, I've been waiting here for ten minutes. Any longer and I would have left." He smiled as Claire walked up to the bar, softly knocking on the chipped red paint of car. "You need to turn in this heep of junk. Have you seen what everyone else drives?"

Trevor laughed at her comment and grabbed at her arm, pulling her into a tight hug. "I'll get rid of my car when I feel like it. And this so called, 'heep of junk,' is what's getting you two to your tryout. So no dissing my baby." He patted the place Claire had tapped on the car and opened both the front passanger and back door for them. "Let's go."
Back to top Go down
Dust Killagin
Ruins Moderator
Ruins Moderator
Dust Killagin

PostSubject: Re: Music IS my life...   Music IS my life... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 6:06 pm

Ignoring their conversation she hopped into the front passenger seat and sat back "Claire does have a point. You should totally get a new car." she tried to be nice to him despite her near death situation with him a few years back. She sat silently as he jumped into the car and Claire followed soon after. She realized she had forgotten something upstairs "Fuck. My head band." she slammed her fist into the dash board.

Spinning she got up and out the car, not caring what ever he would say she quickly ran up the stairs to the porch and pulled open the front door. Sprinting up the stairs and turning into her room, she looked around then remembered "Bathroom." she said with a smile. She turned into the bathroom, grabbed the platinum head band and quickly moved her hair back and slid it into place.

She hopped down the stairs, opened the door, stepped onto the porch and stopped as the voice boomed at her again 'I guess i was a bit out of line earlier.' it sounded a bit apologetic, she scoffed "Im not gonna talk to a fucker like you.", 'Well I'm sorry. I'll help you out again.' a fake smile pressed against her lips "As if I want your help now.", the voice sounded angry now as she began to test its patience 'Look I tried being the nice guy but now I'm through with that. You need my help you bitch, so whether or not you choose to use it I'm giving you my powers again.' she went angry as it swore at her but she was realy happy that it decided to help her.

She dropped to her knees as the power began to surge through her body again, she felt it move through out her entire body. Her back began to bleed as the two long black spikes forced their way through her skin. The spike expanded into wings and each grew three smaller red spikes on them. She stood up and looked over her shoulder at the wings then smiled "Welcome back.".
Back to top Go down
Crissa
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Crissa

PostSubject: Re: Music IS my life...   Music IS my life... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 6:20 pm

Trever scoffed, rolling his eyes at them both. "I'm not trading in my baby. That's that." He blinked and yelled after Des as she ran toward the house, "You have thirty seconds and I'm leaving your ass here, got that!" He sighed and leaned back in the seat as he waited.

Claire slid behind him and hugged him before taking the opportuinity to climb into the front passenger seat, holding the drumsticks in her lap. She looked past Trevor up to the door and sighed. "Wow that girl takes forever. We're going to be totally late."

Smiling as she saw Des come outside, she pulled the door closed and waved for her to hurry. She looked at her worriedly for a few seconds as she kneeled on the ground, Trevor didn't even look over at her as he sighed and tapped one hand on the steering wheel. She smiled again, seeing the wings. "She's back," she whispered, a double meaning in her words.

"Great," Trevor said, leaning up as he started the car. "Come on, Des," Claire called to her.
Back to top Go down
Dust Killagin
Ruins Moderator
Ruins Moderator
Dust Killagin

PostSubject: Re: Music IS my life...   Music IS my life... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 6:43 pm

She jumped over the railing again and landed without any hesitation, she walked slowly to the car as she spoke to the voice "So whats the catch this time?", it was silent for a while then it spoke up in an innocent tone 'There is no catch.' she looked a bit worried "You're lying there's always a catch with you. I'm loving the wings by the way fucking' rad.", the voice laughed softly 'Glad you like 'em cause...' it hesitated to proceed "Spit it out." she sounded a bit angry 'Well, they're the catch.'.

She looked to them again "What do you mean by that?" she said inquisitively, the voice took a deep breath as in preparing to say something long 'Well, the only way I can confine my energy within you is if I physically tie us together and well the wings are a sign of our new contract.'. She went silent. The wings moved and curved over her to the front of her body "And how exactly am I supposed to live with these things?" the voice replied calmly 'Like this. You might feel a slight sting.'.

The wings began to use the six red spikes, shared amongst them equally, to rip apart her dark grey shirt "How the fuck does this help?" she scream then clutched her bare chest, the voice laughed 'Move your arms...I'm not finished.', she moved her arms with a slight hesitation. The wings turned the same shade as her shirt was then clutched onto her chest and stomach, the red spikes dug into her flesh but drew no blood nor caused any pain.

She looked down at the 'shirt' and smiled "Not bad." the voice replied smoothly 'Thank you.'. She jumped into the backseat of the car and smiled to them both "Sorry to keep you two waiting." she placed her guitar next to her "Well then shall we." she gestured to Trevor to go.
Back to top Go down
Crissa
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Crissa

PostSubject: Re: Music IS my life...   Music IS my life... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 6:56 pm

Claire waited in the car as she continued to watch Des. She guessed she was speaking with her 'friend.' After a minute, she blinked watching the gray shirt ripped to shreds. She snickered softly, hearing Des scream about her shirt and sat back.

She turned to glance at Des, and her new shirt and smiled. "Glad you could join us." Trevor sighed and put the car in drive, taking off. "Yeah, I know. So, where exactly are we going?" He stopped at a stop sign, turning to look at Claire then back to Des.

He shrugged and took off, turning left and heading out of town. "So, do you think you guys are going to win? I mean, what exactly happens if you do win?" He shrugged and sped up a bit, not really expecting an answer, just trying to keep up a conversation. Claire tapped the drumsticks in her lap as they drove, making different sounds as her magic shifted through them.
Back to top Go down
Dust Killagin
Ruins Moderator
Ruins Moderator
Dust Killagin

PostSubject: Re: Music IS my life...   Music IS my life... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 7:20 pm

Dezka sat quietly and waited fro Trevor to finish "Well this is only try outs so we're not expecting to win anything today." she sighed then continued "The real thing is right here in our town, in four days." she looked to Claire and smiled as she began to feel the tune of the beat and the small waves of energy that brushed against her skin.

She pulled out the pick she took from Claire earlier "Looks like I wont be needing this after all." she placed it back into her pocket. Her thoughts began to race and soon the voice broke the silence 'Don't think too much, it hurts me.' she smiled "Good. I was wandering, this 'shirt' won't 'magically' undo itself right?" the voice laughed 'If I want to open up then i will.' she pictured it sticking out its tongue at her.

She pictured herself on stage, then the shirt flies open and every laughs or stares at her "You better not do that.". She patted Trevor on the shoulder "Have you got any hidden talents besides attempting to blind people?" she giggled at her little joke.
Back to top Go down
Crissa
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Crissa

PostSubject: Re: Music IS my life...   Music IS my life... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 7:29 pm

Trevor nodded as he drove, weaving a bit through traffic as they went. "So, if the main thing isn't for another four days, why the hell and I driving you two all the way to West Azreon?"

Claire opened her eyes and turned to glance at Trevor then back at Des and smiled. "Yeah, I guess not. Glad you're feeling better." She played a set of different notes as the drumsticks tapped against her thighs, letting her auborn eyes close as she played.

Trevor glanced back at her then to the road. "That is not funny, Deska. And if I wasn't driving I'd get you for that." He gave a quick glare over his shoulder at her. "But to answer your question, no. I don't have any other kind of talents really. Unless you call making the deaf." He recalled the incident to his mind.
Back to top Go down
Dust Killagin
Ruins Moderator
Ruins Moderator
Dust Killagin

PostSubject: Re: Music IS my life...   Music IS my life... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 7:46 pm

Dezka laughed slightly "Well I just wanted to mess with you a bit since you like messing with me and all, I consider it payback for the eye incident." she smiled devilishly at him then gestured to her eyes.

She leaned back again "Well since you have no talents you are now classified as completely useless to me." she stuck out her tongue at her "I'm feeling much better now, I'm sure we have a chance now that I'm back baby."she picked up her guitar and started playing the riff from the beginning of the song Psychosocial by her favorite band, Slipknot.

Her hand moved up and down the strings as she quickly played different chords, the black smoke began to rise from her figure 'That's right. Come on, more.' the voice echoed in her head, she opened her eyes and noticed the smoke collecting around her. She stopped playing immediately "I don't wanna over do it." she said in a mocking tone towards the voice, it replied calmly 'Yea right.' and with that the wings unfolded leaving her chest bare again "What the fuck?" she squealed then grabbed onto the wings and wrapped them around herself "I hate you.", 'Awww i love you to.'.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Music IS my life...   Music IS my life... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Music IS my life...
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next