Ruins of Azreon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ruins of Azreon

Through the ashes of defeat, greatness rises once more

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Morning Star
Long First Day I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 8:03 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Frozen Sunset
Long First Day I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 7:59 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Guarding Of The Messenger
Long First Day I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 7:55 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Lily Child
Long First Day I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 6:37 pm by Broken Hearted Desire

» Crystal Lake
Long First Day I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 7:29 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Long First Day
Long First Day I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 2:33 pm by Roe

» Untimely arrival
Long First Day I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 4:33 pm by Roe

» Do Not Feed IT Anymore...
Long First Day I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 3:32 pm by Blackfyre

» Music IS my life...
Long First Day I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 11:41 am by Dust Killagin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum
Free Teen Chat

Long First Day

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Roe
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Roe

Gold : 5308

Long First Day Empty
PostSubject: Long First Day   Long First Day I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 1:48 am

Kiko walked onto the campus slowly. Her chibi like blue eyes looked around at the other students that sat outside. Her long black hair flew out behind her as a bit of wind kicked up, the red tie fluttering around with her hair. One hand brushed her white skirt down as it pushed against her legs then tugged up her leggings, making herself presentable.

Slowly she made her way up the front steps and into the school. Stepping into line, she waited to recieve her schedule and gingerly took it from the woman when it was her turn. Her eyes scanned over the list boredly as she stepped out of the way of the line. Overheard the bell rang and she noticed she didn't have a first class. She smiled slightly, thankful that she had time to explore.

As she walked through the empty halls, she stopped suddenly, sniffing at the air. Her eyes scanned around for a few moments then she started walking again. Stopping at a door that led onto a staircase, she pushed the door open and closed it behind her. She took a seat on the top of the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Nero

Gold : 5290

Long First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long First Day   Long First Day I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 7:01 pm

The male would be sat at the stairs leading to the front door, he watched the female go in with curiosity. He was thinking weather or not to go and get his timetable yet or to wait a while. His thoughts were 'screw it, i'll get it now just to save time'. So the male then wandered into the school to get his timetable just behind the female that had walked in.

He noticed he had art first so instead he decided to have a poke around, after all he didn't like art at all. He could tell that one female was out and about so he decided to have a look for her.

He pushed a set of doors open slightly and peered round, just to notice the female. He then took a few steps through the door closing it behind him and joining the female at the top of the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Roe
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Roe

Long First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long First Day   Long First Day I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 1:07 am

Kiko shifted her large eyes to the side, her head tilting slightly as well as she looked at the male. "Hello," she spoke softly, almost timidly.

"I've noticed you've been following me." A slight smile tugged at her lips and she turned her head to look down the stairs again. "I don't mean to sound odd, but you don't smell of human." Her gaze shifted to the corner of her lids, eyeing the male and his reaction.

The paper that listed her classes was still in her hand and she set it on the step beside her. Her long, nimble fingers laced together in her lap and she leaned gently against the back of the top stair.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Nero

Long First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long First Day   Long First Day I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 6:23 pm

He turned his head to look at the female, a small smile crossed his lips. "Hello," the male spoke in a soft yet low tone.

"Sorry about following you, I thought you might of wanted a bit of company but if you wish I can leave and I guess you have sussed me out about not being so human." The male gave a small chuckle as he rested his left arm on his leg, unable to rest his right arm because it was wrapped up in a sling.

The male then peered down at the womans timetable "I see you have..." The male paused for a moment "Ah english ? If I am not mistaken ?" The male wasn't good at reading abbreviations seen as though all his letters and messages came in full words so he never had chance to properly understand abbreviated words.
Back to top Go down
Roe
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Roe

Long First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long First Day   Long First Day I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 6:33 pm

Kiko looked over to him again and gave a soft smile. "No, it's fine. You don't have to go just because of me." She nodded slowly and her gaze fell to the arm in the sling and looked curiously at it for a moment then quickly shifted her gaze as to not seem rude.

She lifted her sheet from where it was set on the stair and looked at her first class. Nodding slowly, her right forefinger ran under the letters of her first class, the room and the teacher. "Yes, English." She raised her eyes from the paper to the male. "What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Nero
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Nero

Long First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long First Day   Long First Day I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 2:39 pm

The male leaned back making himself comfy. "OK if you're sure." He chuckled again as he caught the female looking to his arm. "I guess you want to know what it is ? And to be honest with you I'm meant to have art now but like I'm going there however I do have english same as you second"

The male gave a small sigh wondering what would be happening in english, he didn't like it much but he was willing to go.
Back to top Go down
Roe
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Roe

Long First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long First Day   Long First Day I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 8:38 pm

She nodded slowly. "Sorry, I didn't mean to stare." Her gaze shifted away for a moment. "Oh. I love art. I'm not the greatest artist but I do alright." Gently she tugged at the edge of her skirt absentmindedly.

"I don't like English much but at least I know someone from the class so it's not so bad." She smiled up at him then glanced around for a clock. After a few seconds she gave up and let her eyes rest on the male.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Nero

Long First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long First Day   Long First Day I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 10:04 pm

"No need to be sorry, I'm used to it." He smiled back att he woman then gave her a confused look "Some thing wrong?" The male asked curiously. He looked at his watch on his left wrist and grunted lightly "Oh great nearly time for class" The male then gave a low sigh "I wonder who I've got for english"

The male then looked to his timetable and began to read what he had for that day. "A day of boredom and death" The male chuckled slightly and rubbed his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Roe
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Roe

Long First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long First Day   Long First Day I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 11:38 pm

Kiko nodded slowly. "I'm sorry still." She sighed softly and gave a soft groan at the word 'class.' She lifted her own paper to look at the teacher's name again before setting it back in her lap. "Yes, that about sums it up, doesn't it?" She smiled and chuckled softly.

The bell rang overhead and she slid to her feet, holding the paper in her left hand as she gronead softly. "Guess we better get to class," she sighed softly. She trotted down the stairs and stopped at the bottom, turning sideways to look up at him.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Nero

Long First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long First Day   Long First Day I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 5:00 pm

"Well don't be sorry, I'm completely used to it" The male wandered why she gave a groan but just shrugged the thought off. "Indeed it does, I mean I have math last....How amazing is that?" The male spoke in a sarcastic but joking way.

"Yeah I guess we better, I can't wait to see who I get to terrorize" The male gave a small laugh and rose to his feet, the male stood at 6 feet and 2 inches. He made his way down the stairs and opened the door for the female "Ladies first" He gave a soft smile to her.
Back to top Go down
Roe
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Roe

Long First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long First Day   Long First Day I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 5:26 pm

Kiko nodded. "All right. I don't see how that can be a good thing though." She thought it over for a few seconds then shrugged lightly. "Oh, so amazing," she answered sarcastically and gave a slight grin.

"Why would you terrorize anyone?" She thought about it for a long moment then nodded. "Hm, could be fun maybe." Nodding she smiled up at him and walked past him throught the door. "Thank you," she said up at him and scoffed softly, noticing the height difference and cursed softly about her short 5 foot 4 form.

She turned to look at him then walked down the hall and turned to the left looking over the doors, reading the numbers. After a few doors, she stopped in front of a room with the door open against the wall. "This is the room, or so the timestable says." She sighed softly.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Nero

Long First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long First Day   Long First Day I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 5:40 pm

"Well its not exactly a good thing but i got used to it, you learn to live with it after a while." The male chuckled at her grinning "Indeed it shall be amazing" He thought how to then terrorize his math teacher.

"Well to me terrorizing teachers is the only way to pass time and of course its fun, I once got a teacher so mad at me she just collapsed and just broke down mentally, felt a bit bad after and made it up though" He smiled down at her as she walked past him "My pleasure" He then chuckled again at the scoffing noise she made and the cursing.

He stepped throuh the door and wandered down the corridor looking att he room numbers, he thought he'd take his time with this. Eventually he made it to the room, peering in the small window he scanned the room and noticed the female he had been speaking to a short while ago. He then opened the door and pushed it shut, he then wandered to the back of the class and into a free seat at the back.
Back to top Go down
Roe
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Roe

Long First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long First Day   Long First Day I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 7:37 pm

Kiko went almost cross eyed as she listened to the story. "That sounds horrible. Yet, somehow fun. How exactly did you make it up to her?" She glance back to him for a moment and her nose wrinkled as she heard him laugh.

She sighed after reaching the door to her first class and wandered inside, her gaze shifting over the other students that were already in the room. Her expression was showing boredom and she took a seat near the back of the room. She slumped down in her chair, her left leg resting over her right.

Turning her head as the door closed, a short man in a gray suit and red tie. He seemed to almost waddle across the floor to the desk. She snickered softly and the man cleared his throat. The rest of the students took up the empty seats and the short man turned and began to write on the board.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Nero

Long First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long First Day   Long First Day I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 5:19 pm

The male thought for a moment trying to remember "You know, honestly, I havn't the foggiest idea of how I made it up to her" His mind locked on that thought for a few more moments. "Nope cant remember to save my life." The male shrugged it off.

The male watched the teacher writing on the board as he walked in. When the male took his seat he slammed his feet onto the table infront of him. His posture was slouched, relaxed. He slipped one of his earphones into his left ear and turned his music on. He closed his eyes and slightly bobbed to his music.

His right eye opened every now and again watching the teacher and thinking how he could terrorize him. 'Hmm...Maby I can send a penguin down the middle with a note' The male thought to himsef....'Yeah, perfect' The male then whispered to himsef.
Back to top Go down
Roe
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Roe

Long First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long First Day   Long First Day I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 8:28 pm

Kiko laughed softly and shook her head slowly. "Well, I'm sure you'll remember eventually." She shrugged once.

She looked over her shoulder, jumping slightly at the slam against the desk. Slowly she shook her head again looking at the male. She whispered softly, "Class just started and already slacking off." She laughed softly and turned back to look over the writings on the board.

Her right elbow was set on the desk and her chin rested in her palm, again she looked bored. The teacher was talking and waving over the board, most of the other class were taking notes, copying down what was written on the board and what the teacher was telling them. Kiko only studied the board, not bothering to pay attention to the teacher.

She heard the male whisper to himself and glanced over her shoulder at him, being pulled out of her thoughts and the white words on the board. Her brows pulled together slightly before relaxing again and she shrugged slightly, thinking she had been hearing things so she turned back to the front for the rest of class.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Nero

Long First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long First Day   Long First Day I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 9:39 pm

The male gave a soft smile to her "Yeah I think I'll remember."

He gave her a look that said 'What ?' when she shook her head at him. He whispered back "No I'm not slacking off, I'm relaxing actually" He gave a quiet laugh and looked to the board, giving a heavy sigh "How the hell can you read that ?" He whispered to the female infront of him.

He sat there staring at the female infront of him. He was thinking how mysterious she was yet how beautiful she was at the same time, two qualities that are hard to come by together. Every so often he glanced at the teacher and to the board then back to thinking about the woman sat infront of him.

As the woman took a quick glance at him he quickly shifted his gaze to the board pretending to try and concentrate. He gave up and looked around the room then went back to thinking about the girl, about who she could be or what she could be.
Back to top Go down
Roe
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Roe

Long First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long First Day   Long First Day I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 10:02 pm

The female smiled at his comment and turned her head to whisper, "School isn't for relaxing, although I would be much happier if it was." She laughed softly as she glanced to the board. "It's not that hard to read, actually." Giving a slight shrug, she turned her head back to front.

When she glanced back to him again, thinking she had heard something, she gave the tiniest of smiles when she saw his own gaze move away. Again she turned back to the teacher who was turned toward the board, writing down even more under what was already written.

He had only stopped talking and turned from the board to turn the page in the book on the desk which sat open when the bell rang. He dismissed the class and waved his hand for them to leave. Sighing, Kiko stood and grabbed the page from the desk in front of her and turned to look at the male. "One class down, a bunch more to go."
Back to top Go down
Nero
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Nero

Long First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long First Day   Long First Day I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 10:22 pm

"Yes well when I'm at school I find it's the only time I get to relax seen as though I'm always busy outside of school" He then rolled his eyes "How is it not that hard ? Its too....Sruffy" The male whispered to her.

The male shifted his gaze to her and returned the smile then chuckled lightly to himsefl. He basically coppied down what he could make out of the writing. Another sigh emitted from his lips as he rubbed his eyes and leaned back into his chair.

He stood himself up and wandered beside the female "So what class have you got next ?" He turned corner after corner looking for his class "Oh my so many corners, its like a maze." The male laughed lightly and looked around. He grunted lowly and checked his timetable "Hm science now at room 220, wow big school."
Back to top Go down
Roe
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Roe

Long First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long First Day   Long First Day I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 11:02 pm

"Oh, if you don't mind me asking, what exactly keeps you so busy?" she whispered to him. "I was only asking and you don't have to answer." She thought for a few moments then again whispered, "I'm used to having to read 'sruffy' writing. My parents writing is not very well done either."

She glanced down at what he had copied and shook her head slowly. "I'll let you borrow my notes." She laughed quietly once then smiled and turned around in her chair.

Walking down the hall next to him, she looked over the paper with her schedule and found her next class. "Hm, let's see." One finger ran across the second class's name and room number. "I'm sure after today it will be easy to find all the classes." She gave a slight nod. "Ah, here it is. Room 220, correct?" Her eyes shifted to his paper then back to her own. "The same class, it seems. Yes, definitely a big school."
Back to top Go down
Nero
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Nero

Long First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long First Day   Long First Day I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 11:15 pm

"You can ask me anything, and the thing that keeps me busy is jobs, just little jobs however well paid" He chuckled at her. "And may I ask why you have to read your parents writing ?" A slightly confused look drew across his face.

He smiled at her and shrugged. "Your a star, I dont know what I would do without you." He chuckled a bit and quickly copied down her noted then out of nowhere the paper appeared on her desk infront of her.

As they were walking down the corridors he began scratching his head thinking where it could be. He peered over at her timetable and chuckled "Same class again, how interesting." The male chuckled lightly. "I agree It should be easy to find the classes after a day or two here." He scanned the door for them room number and noticed it said 220. "Yep, here we are, science. Ah a favoured lesson of mine." He slid the paper into his jacket pocket then peered into the room.
Back to top Go down
Roe
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Roe

Long First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long First Day   Long First Day I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 11:39 pm

Kiko nodded and smiled. "All right. What kind of jobs, exactly?" She looked up at him curiously then blinked. "Oh. My parents talk me to read and write. Though it should have been the other way around since their writing isn't the best." She laughed softly at the thought.

She smiled and nodded. "Oh, I'm sure you'd figure out something." Giving a quick and soft laugh, she turned around, noticing the paper on her desk. She blinked and looked from the paper to him over her shoulder. "How..?" she started to ask but shook her head.

Smiling again, she glanced around at the doors they walked past. "Yes, interesting is a good word." She laughed softly then stopped next to him, looking at the door. "You like science then? It's ok, I suppose." She let the paper rest at her side and slid into the room, looking around though, again, the teacher wasn't there yet.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Nero

Long First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long First Day   Long First Day I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 11:47 pm

"I hunt for a living." The male chuckled at the memories of the 'adventures' he'd had. "How interesting, I learnt myself, took me a while but got there after 4 years." He laughed a bit and looked around.

He'd roll his eyes and look at her. "Yeah I wish, I'm useless, the only thing I'm good at is hunting." When she looked at him he gave smile and tapped is nose. "Magicians never reveal there secrets." He chuckled at her confusion and shook his head.

"Interesting is the perfect word more like. Its like fate brought us together" He laughed at the statement and just kept on walking peering through all of the windows in each classroom. "I enjoy science, yes. Experiments and things like that, helps me in my line of work." He wandered In and sat down at a free table where there were plenty of seats.
Back to top Go down
Roe
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Roe

Long First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long First Day   Long First Day I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 1:04 pm

Her head raised at the word 'hunt.' She quickly shifted her gaze and kept her face calm, hiding her emotions. "Four years?" she asked, happy for a subject change. "Wow. Atleast you learned though." She smiled a bit.

She laughed softly then it quickly died off again. Her tongue poked out slightly then disappeared behind her lips. "What would be the fun in a trick if you know how it's done?" She shrugged slightly.

"Hmm. Perhaps it it. Fate? Could be." She nodded in greement and laughed softly. 'Experiments?' she thought, now a bit confused on what exactly his 'jobs' were. She took a seat and turned sideways to look at him. "So, what exactly do your jobs entail(sp?) that requires experiments exactly?"
Back to top Go down
Nero
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Nero

Long First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long First Day   Long First Day I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 7:08 pm

"Look don't worry I only hunt demons of evil nature, you have o need to worry and I wouldn't want to harm something as pretty as yourself." The male smiled at her the chuckled. "Yes four years, took alot of concentration but it was worth it in the end."

He stuck his tounge out back at her then pulled it back into his mouth laughing a bit. "Very true, theres no point In knowing how the trick Is done and not enjoying It."

"I think It Is fate to be honest." The male chuckled and nodded back. "Yes experiemnts." The male took a deep breath. "Well you see my work can involve alot of experimenting to find out weaknesses and more information about the things I hunt."
Back to top Go down
Roe
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Roe

Long First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long First Day   Long First Day I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 7:19 pm

Slowly, Kiko nodded and smiled. "I'm guessing there are alot of demons then? Yes, I believe that would take a lot of concentration. Trust me, I don't think anyone could, even if they tried." She smirked lightly then nodded once more.

"Why fate, exactly?" She thought it over for a few seconds. "Yes, knowing a creature's weaknesses would help making the hunting easier. And would keep the person from getting hurt too badly." Nodding once more, she smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Long First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long First Day   Long First Day I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Long First Day
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ruins of Azreon :: Northern Azreon :: Azreon High-
Jump to: