Ruins of Azreon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ruins of Azreon

Through the ashes of defeat, greatness rises once more

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Morning Star
Long First Day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 8:03 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Frozen Sunset
Long First Day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 7:59 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Guarding Of The Messenger
Long First Day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 7:55 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Lily Child
Long First Day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 6:37 pm by Broken Hearted Desire

» Crystal Lake
Long First Day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 7:29 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Long First Day
Long First Day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 2:33 pm by Roe

» Untimely arrival
Long First Day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 4:33 pm by Roe

» Do Not Feed IT Anymore...
Long First Day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 3:32 pm by Blackfyre

» Music IS my life...
Long First Day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 11:41 am by Dust Killagin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum
Free Teen Chat

Long First Day

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Nero
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Nero

Gold : 5290

Long First Day - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long First Day   Long First Day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 12:18 pm

He smiled back at her. "Indeed there are alot, no matter how many I kill, more always seem to come. And yes, A bit too much concentration for one life if yiu ask me. Well maby someone could, It just takes time." He leaned his figure against the table.

The male shrugged lightly. "I don't know." He chuckled lightly. "Knowing A creatures weakness dosn't sometimes help, for the simple fact they could be weak to something I havn't got which Is dissapointing for me." He nodded back and smiled again.
Back to top Go down
Roe
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Roe

Gold : 5308

PostSubject: Re: Long First Day   Long First Day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 8:58 pm

Kiko smiled and nodded. Her mouth opened slightly to respond when the door was closed behind her. She turned back around to see a short woman with brown hair to her chin walked through the door with a white apron on. Black shoes clacked on the floor as she stood behind a similar table to the ones the students sat behind.

She glanced over her shoulder and spoke softly as the teacher began showing the class their first experiment. "When you said about not having something that is a creature's weakness, if you would like, I might be able to help." Quickly she turned back as the teacher gave her a look and watched the teacher quietly.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Nero

PostSubject: Re: Long First Day   Long First Day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 9:33 pm

The male smiled and nodded in return. He then looked to the door then watched the teacher enter the room. He then leaned over and whispered to the female and I swear to god them shoes will get annoying sooner or later. "Wow she's small." He chuckled and begn listening to the teacher.

A look of confusion crossed his face slightly as he looked at her. "What do you mean by that exactly ?" The male then went back to watching the teacher and began to think. He then began to doodle designs for weapons and Ideas for ammunition.
Back to top Go down
Roe
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Roe

PostSubject: Re: Long First Day   Long First Day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 9:49 pm

The female snickered softly at the comments and nodded. "Yes, short too." She rested her chin in her hand as she listened to the teacher and copied down notes as she did.

She smiled at the confusion and shrugged. "I'll tell you later." She copied down several more notes before the teacher set down the vial she held in a wooden holder with several other vials. A purple liquid began to bubble inside the vial and spilled over onto the counter. She waved a hand as some of the students began to get rowdy before taking a white cloth and cleaning up the purple liquid.

The bell rang a few seconds later and she dismissed the class. Kiko slid to her feet and gathered up her notes.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Nero

PostSubject: Re: Long First Day   Long First Day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 9:58 pm

The male sat there in boredom watching the clock. What was the point in knowing all this useless stuff, It was unuseable and a waste of time. He then decided to throw a piece of paper at the teacher and try and go 'un-noticed.'

He shook his head and smiled. "Okay then, but you better explain to me later." The male chuckled and continued doodling designs on the pice of paper that was layed out on the desk. As he watched the teacher walk over he his the sketched and watched the teacher place all the viles on the table. As the liquid began to pour out the male jumped back and kicked the vile and all the others in the other direction so It didn't go over him and the female.

The male then wandered around the teacher and through the dooorway. "Ah break, finally." He headed in the direction of the cantine for some food and drink.
Back to top Go down
Roe
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Roe

PostSubject: Re: Long First Day   Long First Day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 10:23 pm

She blinked, watching the paper fly toward the teacher's desk and snickered softly as it bounced across the table.

Slowly she nodded and glanced over her shoulder. "I will, don't worry. Though you may not like the answer." She shrugged then turned back just as the vials were knocked over. One of the vials were cracked and the teacher told everyone to keep away from the glass as she cleaned up the purple liquid.

Kiko raised her head as the male left the room and picked up her things, trotting out of the room after him. She tipped her pages down to look at her next class. Lunch, the paper read. "So.." she said slowly as she caught up to the male and walked next to him.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Nero

PostSubject: Re: Long First Day   Long First Day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 10:33 pm

The male chuckled as It bounced across the table and hit the teacher right between the eyes. "Score." He whispered to the female sat next to him.

He raised an eye brow at the female and tilted his head slightly. "And why won't I like the answer ?" As the purple liquid flew through the air from when he kicked it he grabbed the female and spun her so she was in the place that he was in so she wouldn't get hit. The purple liquid hit his sling, causing it to burn through the fabric however his arm was unharmed.

The male ripped his sling off, his arm not showing seen as though he had his sleeve rolled down and a glove made for the hand hiding it. He then looked to the female next to him and smiled. "Lunch means food so lets go to the mall ?"
Back to top Go down
Roe
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Roe

PostSubject: Re: Long First Day   Long First Day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 10:50 pm

Kiko raised one hand to cover her snicker and kept a straight face as the teacher looked around the room.

She shrugged slowly. "You'll find out later." She blinked, taking a step back when she was moved and looked down at the sling. "Oh, are you all right?" She looked a bit guilty then looked a bit surprised when his arm seemed fine.

She smiled up at him and nodded. "Sure, that sounds good. Just have to be back before my next classes." The girl walked past him and pushed the front door of the school open and stepped outside.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Nero

PostSubject: Re: Long First Day   Long First Day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 11:05 pm

The male covered his mouth with his hands trying as hard as he possibly could not to laugh, even with both hands he had difficulty trying not to laugh.

The male still had the confused look on his face. "But whats so wrong with the answer ?" The male stood up and shook his arm trying to get some of the liquid off. "Don't worry I'm fine, I've had worse and why the look of guilt and suprise ?" The male chuckled a bit at the look on her face.

He nodded down at her then grabbed the door before it swung shut and almost hitting her. "Carefull, we don't want any accidents do we." He then caught up with her and walked beside her towards the mall.
Back to top Go down
Roe
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Roe

PostSubject: Re: Long First Day   Long First Day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 2:02 am

Kiko gave a quick shrug then nodded. "Nothing, I'll tell you later. All right, if you're sure." She nodded to his arm then looked up at him. "It's just I need to learn to be more careful I suppose."

She tilted her head back to look up at the sky then turned sideways before glancing to the door. "Oh. Even now I'm still a klutz," she shook her head slowly and sighed. She walked next to him along the sidewalk, looking around slowly. "Are you sure it's safe to be out here? I mean," she quickly added, "you being a demon killer, and all." She looked up at him then quickly her gaze fell and she looked out ahead of them.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Nero

PostSubject: Re: Long First Day   Long First Day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 7:01 pm

The male shrugged and gave a low sigh. "Fair enough." He began to think why he might not like the answer. The male then shook his arm off once more to make sure he had gotten all the liquid from his arm. "No need to worry, accidents happen all of the time."

The male chuckled as he shut the door behind him and smiled at her. "Look as I said, accidents happen all the time. Nobodys perfect." He looked around In curiosity then to the female. "Yes don't worry It's alright. Demons don't go for me If ever I'm with someone unless that someone Is another demon hunter, of course." The male then chuckled and gave another quick glance around.
Back to top Go down
Roe
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Roe

PostSubject: Re: Long First Day   Long First Day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 9:46 pm

"I understand accidents happen." She nodded and gave a sharp sigh. "Still, it shouldn't happen, not now," she mumbled quietly as her gaze fell to the ground in front of them as they walked. Her eyes raised to him, feeling his own gaze on her. Giving a soft laugh, she nodded. "Yeah, I guess that would make sense. I still wonder though, if it is, then why are you still looking around as if waiting for something to happen?" She gave a quick laugh as one brow raised to him.

Turning back ahead of them, she noticed the mall coming into view. Her smile faded as she saw the large bit of sunlight between them and the mall entrance. Her mind was spinning around how she would make it to the door without being hurt whe she walked into into a ray of light through the trees they were shaded by. The light hit her shoulder and the pain hit her moments after. Giving a soft cry, her left hand raised to cover her shoulder as it burned under her touch, stopping in her tracks. She couldn't help but let the pain show on her face, not being able to keep her emotionless mask up.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Nero

PostSubject: Re: Long First Day   Long First Day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 10:06 pm

"Now are you sure you understand?" The male chuckled and just smiled at her. "And may I ask why accidents shouldn't happen now? At this ponit?" He'd then continue looking around with a slight look of anxiety. "Well the reason I'm looking around Is because I did get jumped by demons at one ponit when I was with a close friend of mine." He gave a soft sigh and looked around once more before shifting his gaze to the floor.

The male lifted his head up to see the mall in sight and the beautiful sun shining brightly. A look of confusion drew across his face as he looked to her and wandered why she looked a bit sad. He then just shrugged the thought off and went back to another thought. H'ed let her walk onwards a little bit as he stopped and looked around thinking he heard something. "Eh, must just be me hearing things." He mumbled to himself. He then spun round and noticed she was In pain from the beam of light easing through the trees. In the blink of an eye the was at the female and he shielded her from the sun light wrapping his jacket around her. "So this is why I wouldn't be happy of the answer?" The male smiled at her. "Still want to go to the mall or will it be safer for you to go back to the school?"
Back to top Go down
Roe
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Roe

PostSubject: Re: Long First Day   Long First Day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 10:21 pm

The female smiled and laughed softly before nodding. "Oh. No..no reason." She blinked. "Oh, I'm sorry," she said sadly as her gaze shifted to the ground. "I do hope your friend was all right." She didn't expect an answer nor did she want want one exactly.

She glanced around, wondering what he could he be hearing that she hadn't heard herself. She stepped to the side at the pressure on her shoulders and gave a slight hiss, the pain making her a bit on edge. Her eyes opened slightly as she saw that he was gone from where he had stood a moment or two before and turned on her heel to look where he was standing. Slowly her eyes closed again, the hand on her shoulder tightening with pain and a bit of worry and she nodded. "Neither," she whispered between clenched teeth. "I'll need to go and get this cleaned up. Thank you for the help but I do need to go."

With a bit of pain, she slid the hand from her shoulder and shrugged off the coat, handing it back to him. She looked around slowly then turned back toward the school and began walking slowly, her left hand still resting on the burn as her head was lowered. Easily anyone could have killed her at that moment, and she expected some kind of attack with every step she took.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Nero

PostSubject: Re: Long First Day   Long First Day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 9:08 pm

"Yeah I just hope she's ok too." The male gave a sigh and looked up to the sky thinking where she could be. "She'll be fine Nero stop thinking she won't." The male mumbled to himself.

He'd look at his arm as he slipped the jacket back on and rolled his sleeves back up, to notice the glow had gotten brighter. He then looked up at the rooftops to notice something just moving out of sight. "No not now !" The male said to himself. He then caught up with the female. "What If I was to say to you there could be an attack ?" He tilted his head and looked at the female, his anxiousness growing stronger with the glow of his arm.
Back to top Go down
Roe
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Roe

PostSubject: Re: Long First Day   Long First Day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 4:57 pm

She nodded slowly. "I'm quite sure she is. If she was hanging around with you she was surely a hunter and if she wasn't, she still would have to be strong to be hanging around a demon hunter." She was trying to reassure him as much as she could even though the pain in her shoulder was hurting her.

Moving to walk in the shade of the trees, she grinded her teeth slowly, more out of anger for letting herself get hurt. An attack? She glanced up at him, not really sure of how to answer. "I wouldn't be surprised if there was," she finally mumbled softly, her teeth clenched still. "Why do you ask exactly?" Her hand tightened on her shoulder, a mix of emotions bubbling inside of her though she kept her features calm.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Nero

PostSubject: Re: Long First Day   Long First Day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 8:49 pm

He smiles at her faintly. "Well I did teach her a thing of two so she should be ok, I mean Its not like she could of gotten Into any real danger?......Right?" He could tell what she was trying to do and It was working a little bit. "Thanks anyway...."

The glow was getting brighter than ever before. He had no Idea what was actually going on with It seen as though he hadn't witnessed It like this before. He looked back down at her and nodded. "Well I think there may be an attack to be honest." He kept looking around and just realised that his sword was at home. He then clenched his fist on his demonic arm tightly and looked around again preparing for anything that came at them.
Back to top Go down
Roe
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Roe

PostSubject: Re: Long First Day   Long First Day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 7:57 pm

"Right," she agreed, giving a slight nod to him. "If you taught her I'm sure she'll be fine. Females are resourceful." Her nose wrinkled for a moment before her features relaxed. "No problem."

Her brows pulled together for a moment and she gave a soft sigh. The pain in her shoulder hadn't lessened but thankfully it hadn't gotten worse. Though if they did get attacked, it was sure to get worse. "Maybe we should get out of here then." A quick look around and a slight wince at her shoulder. Then added, "Humans and all." For the moment, she was helpless. Her shoulder would be no help if they were attacked.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Nero

PostSubject: Re: Long First Day   Long First Day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 8:04 pm

"Yeah of course she will." He nodded back and smiled. "Why are females so resourceful and thats cute that wrinkle of the nose." He looked around and bit his lip In slight embaresment of what he just said.

He pulled out a small vile and handed It to her. "Here this Is a potion I made, It should ease the pain a little." His breathing got heavy as he became more anxious of the attack. "Are you able to run or Is It a matter of getting carried?" He chuckled lightly then kept looking around. "Well humans can't do too much damage, but other demons can." He looked at her and held out a hand.
Back to top Go down
Roe
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Roe

PostSubject: Re: Long First Day   Long First Day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 11:01 pm

Roe gave a slight smile and nodded. "It's our genes," she explained about the resourcefulness. She blinked looking a bit surprised then nodded. "Um, thanks." Her head bowed slightly as she gave a soft laugh at the odd silence that fell between them, raising her head after a moment.

She took the vial he handed to her and looked at it. "Even if the pain's lessened, my arm is still kind of useless unless I get this fixed." Though she did take off the lid and downed the contents of the vial in a moment. Her nose wrinkled again at the odd taste, tossing the vial away. "I can run," she said, the wrinkle of her nose still on her features at the taste.

She eyed him from the side and shook her head. "If you wanted to carry me, though, you could just ask.." She shrugged then nodded, quickly changing the subject. "Humans are humans. Demons are worse, yes." She looked at his hand for a moment, tightening her left hand on her burned shoulder and gingerly raised the hurt arm to take his hand loosely.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Nero

PostSubject: Re: Long First Day   Long First Day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 4:05 pm

He'd roll his eyes smiling at her. "Yeah of course It Is." He'd scratch the back of his head In awkwardness thinking of what to say next as he looked around. He then looked to her and stuck his tounge out at her twisting It.

He kept looking around as she too kthe vile from him. "Yeah well I think we should worry about getting It fixed when we get back?" He raised his eye brows looking at her. He chuckle as she wrinkled her nose. "It can't taste that bad can It?" He shook his head smiling. He looked around once again and saw a shadow sped past them. "You sure you can run?"

He looked back at her. "Yeah I guess I could have, sorry." He then kept looking around. "Yeah too right humans are humans and of course demons are worse. Thats the thrill of hunting them." He then took her hand and pulled her up slowly trying not to put her In more pain. "We have to get out of here and fast."
Back to top Go down
Roe
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Roe

PostSubject: Re: Long First Day   Long First Day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 5:02 pm

Her nose wrinkled slightly as she looked up at him, sticking her own tongue out in return. "It is," she scoffed softly and shook her head.

"Unless 'when we get back' is soon, I'm not exactly going to be much help." She shifted her weight from one leg to the other for a moment. "Though if we can at least get out of here, I should be ok to this fixed myself." A quick nod. "It does taste that bad." The shadow from the corner of her eye made her look around quickly before she said sounding distracted, "And yes I can run."

Roe looked at him again and nodded, giving a slight smile. "It's all right." She loosened her hand on her shoulder, resting the other arm across her stomach. "You would know that better than I would," she commented. "Yeah. Let's just get out of here." Another quick glance around, a slight worried look on her face for a moment before it vanished.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Nero

PostSubject: Re: Long First Day   Long First Day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 1:36 pm

He rubbed his eyes then covered his mouth as he let out a yawn. "I need some early nights." He gave a low groan as he slid his eyes looking to the side.

He looked back at her with a worried look on his face then went back to looking round as he had been doing for however long they had been there. "If's there anything I can do to help you fix I'll be happy to just to let you know." He smiled at her then turned around to look at the buildings across the road. "We best hurry up....And I mean hurry." He then looked at her with an unimpressed look on his face. "And It dosn't taste that bad, I made It myself and always drink It when I'm Injured." He looked to the direction the shadow had gone. "Well lets hope you can keep up with me."

He smiled back giving a nod back aswell. "Ok then." He watched her with a smile still. "Of course I would. I'm a legend after all." he chuckled lightly and nodded his head. "Yes Indeed lets." He quickly glanced towards the mall and the surrounding buildings then towards the trees behind the female.
Back to top Go down
Roe
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Roe

PostSubject: Re: Long First Day   Long First Day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 1:57 pm

"Well if things are always like this around you, I doubt you'll get that early night anytime soon." A quick shrug.

Roe gave a slow nod, glancing around quickly once. "Thanks. I may have to return home to get this fixed and if that's the case, you don't want to volunteer to help. Just trust me on that." She gave a slight smile at him. "Yeah, we should probably hurry." One brow raised slightly at him. "It does, too. Well that's because you take it so often I'm guessing."

She gave a soft chuckle and shook her head, giving a quick roll of her eyes. "So modest you are," she commented. "And the question isn't if I can keep up with you. The question is if you can keep up with me." Without waiting for any type of answer from him, she took off toward the woods, thankful for the shade of the trees. Turning at the edge of the tree line, she kept just inside the shade but not in the woods itself as she ran down the line of trees.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Nero

PostSubject: Re: Long First Day   Long First Day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 2:55 pm

"Well It dosn't always go this way for me...Just some of the time." He shrugged back and smiled. "I'm just thankfull It pays well."

"Anytime, always here to help. Why don't I ? It's not like I'm going to get attacked by your family......Right ?" He looked at her and blinked quickly a few times. He then smiled at her and chuckled. "Ok then onwards I guess.." He gave a dissapointed look. "i dont have to take It that often but fine. Next ttime I'm ever out with you I'll make sure to make one that tastes of candy...Ok ?" He gave a slight laugh at her.

He gave a slight look of confusion. "Modest?" He tilted his head at her. He then shook his head at her running off and laughed. He then looked around and counted to three giving her a bit of a head start. "1....2....3......Here I come" He set off and ran up a tree and bagan to run through them hopping from one to another catching up with the female In no time at all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Long First Day   Long First Day - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Long First Day
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ruins of Azreon :: Northern Azreon :: Azreon High-
Jump to: