Ruins of Azreon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ruins of Azreon

Through the ashes of defeat, greatness rises once more

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Morning Star
Morning Star - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 8:03 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Frozen Sunset
Morning Star - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 7:59 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Guarding Of The Messenger
Morning Star - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 7:55 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Lily Child
Morning Star - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 6:37 pm by Broken Hearted Desire

» Crystal Lake
Morning Star - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 7:29 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Long First Day
Morning Star - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 2:33 pm by Roe

» Untimely arrival
Morning Star - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 4:33 pm by Roe

» Do Not Feed IT Anymore...
Morning Star - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 3:32 pm by Blackfyre

» Music IS my life...
Morning Star - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 11:41 am by Dust Killagin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum
Free Teen Chat

Morning Star

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Blackfyre
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Blackfyre

Gold : 5646

Morning Star - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 6:24 am

Leaning over she place her cool fingertips to Saki's forehead.
"You're running a bit of a fever." She murmured, retracting her hand. "I can either give you something for it or you can sleep it off, it's you choice, but it's most likely brought on by stress or shock." Instead of leaving she sat down against the earth covered floor. "Thoguh when you wake it would be good to eat something. I dont mind if you don't but Luka still has a scar from when you bit him. Its not very visible, just takes a keen eye to spot."
Back to top Go down
Broken Hearted Desire
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Broken Hearted Desire

Gold : 5785

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 1:30 pm

"Oh joy. More sleep." She muttered quietly to herself. She caught Amaya look at her as if she was a child. Saki just reverted her attention back to Laelia.
"Ouch, you noticed that?" She asked, her eyelashes shadowing her eyes.
"Saki, you did take a whole chunk out of his arm," Amaya snorted. Saki flashed her eyes at Amaya and the little vampyre closed her mouth and went back to staring at the floor.
"Tell Luka I'll go see him later please?" She asked Laelia before preparing herself for sleep.
Back to top Go down
Blackfyre
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Blackfyre

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 1:36 pm

"It's hardly the worst he's had so don't feel bad. He's probably forgotten by now. He seems to fond of you to hold any kind of grudge." She reassured the girl. "He may come in to see you. I told him he could walk around as long as he doesn't over do it. Now that his skin's healed we don't have to worry about it splitting back open. But he still does have a few cracked ribs, bumps, brusies, cuts and a sprained ankle so if he tries to jump around, slap him upside the head for me." She laughed, leaving the tent to the two girls.
Back to top Go down
Broken Hearted Desire
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Broken Hearted Desire

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 1:46 pm

"Amaya, I'll be sleeping, so could you keep an eye on Luka while he's here," she almost stopped speaking but tacked on to the end, "if he comes here?" Saki layed her head on the pillow and was again asleep in a matter of seconds.
"Sure thing," she whispered as Saki drifted off. Amaya moved towards the entrance of the tent as sat on the floor. She leant her head against the sturdy material and closed her eyes, humming a tune from her faint childhood.
Back to top Go down
Blackfyre
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Blackfyre

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 1:57 pm

Luka forced himself off his bed, having been forced to sit still for so long was slowly driving him crazy. Clutching his ribs tightly, he limped out of the tent relishing the fresh air, which was now only peppered with the scent of smoke. With a grateful sigh, he slowly made his way to the centre of the camp.
"Hey Ex." He greeted calmly to the auburn wolf lazily dozing on the floor, who only opened one eye in reply before closing it again, happy to be baking in the hot sun. Luka shook his head, taking a seat in the thick wooden log next to the dying fire. Looking up he caught a glance of Ayama, he waved to her, twisting his other hand up in the wolfs soft fur.
Back to top Go down
Broken Hearted Desire
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Broken Hearted Desire

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 2:21 pm

Amaya could taste Luka's sent stronger than before and opened her eyes. She saw him sat on one of the many logs used as benches around the camp. Next to him was the mass of fur; Ex.
She returned his wave lazily before jumping up onto her feet and skipping to sit next to him.
"You're looking a lot happier," she noted, with a grin on her face.

--

Fire blazed around her, licking at her skin, with no apparent effect.
It encased everything around her and left her no clue to her surroundings and so she wondered through the flame in search of something she recognised.
She had taken no more than two steps, when she regret her decision to continue onwards. At her feet was the limp body of a vampyre. The hair, although thick with ash, was a deep blue in colour; sapphire. She recognised the face which stared back at her, for it was her own.

Saki woke with a start. She sat straight, cold sweat rolling down her face and back. She gasped for air and reassured herself, it was only a dream. In the process of calming herself, she began to feel hungry. Her stomach grumbled and so she stood.
Stumbling out of the tent, she shielded her eyes from the Sun and followed the scent of food. It was coming from the campfire.
Back to top Go down
Blackfyre
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Blackfyre

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 2:28 pm

"Well being clear of searing pain tends to help my mood." He laughed, using his free hand to stoke the fire back to life. "Hungry?" He asked Ayama, not bothering to wait for an answer before rummaging around in the bag that was left by the edge of the log. Pulling out a few pieces of bread, he grabbed the tongs which were planted into the earth. Holding the bread in the fire he watched t turn into a light golden colour.
"I don't know anyone who hates toast." She smiled, passing her the now hot bread. Looking up he caught the glimpse of bright blue hair.
"You look better now." he shouted over to Saki, unable to wipe the grin from his face.
Back to top Go down
Broken Hearted Desire
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Broken Hearted Desire

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 2:33 pm

"Well, I certainly don't hate it. It's very welcoming right now," she chirped. Accepting the toast she took a light nibble and smiled appreciatively.
"Thanks. Not looking too bad yourself," Saki laughed gently. She could smell the cooking bread and let the smell overwhelm her.
"So, where's mine?" She beckoned towards Amaya and the piece of toast she held in her hand. Amaya shook silently with laughter.
Back to top Go down
Blackfyre
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Blackfyre

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 2:39 pm

"A 'please' wouldn't kill you missy." He smirked, throwing her the next bit. Finally sticking what he assumed would be his own piece into the fire, he was less than amused when the seemingly sleeping wolf took it from his hands before he had a chance to take a bite. "You could've asked Exuro." He reminded him, donning yet another piece of bread in between the tongs.
"Where's the fun in that?" Was the reply he received in the intervals of the wolf licking his mouth, wiping away the crumbs the toast left behind.
"Shut up." He pouted, quickly taking a bite of the newly cooked toast.
Back to top Go down
Broken Hearted Desire
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Broken Hearted Desire

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 2:49 pm

"Well, sorry it's late but please?" She mused.
"Honestly, thank you," she said before tearing away a bit of toast, her stomach grumbling in appreciation. Amaya heard Saki's stomach and let out a small laugh.
"Shut up Amaya and eat," Saki laughed.
"That was a fast bite Luka," Saki smirked, "afraid someone's gonna pinch it?" She laughed and Amaya shook with her.
"Cheer up!" Amaya said, feeling refreshed after eating something.
Back to top Go down
Blackfyre
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Blackfyre

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 2:57 pm

"Actually yes. The last bit was stolen. Beside I haven't eaten anything in about a week. What day is it?" He asked, suddenly realising he wasn't entirely sure when he was. Taking another grateful bite, he retracted his hand from the wolfs pelt, clutching his side tightly again. "Why if I was would you take it from me?" He teased.
Back to top Go down
Broken Hearted Desire
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Broken Hearted Desire

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 3:17 pm

"Oh, I have no idea." Saki sat and wondered randomly. Trying to count the days that had passed.
"It's Saturday," Amaya added, after swallowing the last bite of her toast. Saki looked up in confusion.
"Really? I haven't been keeping track," she said as she scoffed her last piece of toast.
"Yes. Just a week a go we got here. So Luka, it really hasn't been as long as you think," she smiled.
"It feels like it was forever ago when we all met," Saki whispered just loud enough for everyone to hear.
"Speaking of ALL of us, where's Koda?" Amaya asked, suddenly aware the girl was missing.
Back to top Go down
Blackfyre
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Blackfyre

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 3:29 pm

"Thanks." He smiled gratefully at the thought of a Saturday. "Caliga's gone though...no doubt with her. I think she went to the village. Either looking for survivors or anything left of value. No point in letting it lay to waste." He shrugged, slowing the last piece of toast in his hand. "She'll be back before long. I know she wants to kill me so I better get it over with quickly." He sighed, throwing a mock scowl onto his face. "Not that it's all bad, she can't hurt me."
"Not that she won't try." Exuro chipped in, the smile hinting in his voice.
"Well, avenge my death then ladies."
Back to top Go down
Broken Hearted Desire
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Broken Hearted Desire

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 5:32 pm

"Kill you?!" Saki cried.
"Why would she want to kill you?!" Amaya asked, a look of bewilderment on her face.
"She wouldn't even get close to you," Saki hissed, her face contorted in rage. The thought of anyone hurting Luka again was too much.
"Saki," Amaya grabbed Saki by the arm, "calm down. You've just recovered from God knows what illness and Luka doesn't need the stress of all this, so just calm down." Amaya went through some breathing exercises with Saki, watching as her face slowly transformed back to the way it looked.
"I'm sorry..." Saki trailed, talking to no one in particular.
Back to top Go down
Blackfyre
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Blackfyre

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 6:30 pm

"I didn't mean literal death. Just a turn of phrase, as in she will beat my ass." He smiled, watching the girl calm herself down. "I know she's angry with me for letting you run off. Don't feel guilty or anything, I know how to make her hush. Still, try to relax a bit. Being so het up will do nothing for you." He reached over, giving her arm a reassuring squeeze.
Back to top Go down
Broken Hearted Desire
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Broken Hearted Desire

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 4:38 pm

"Hm," she smiled at his touch and looked at him, her sapphire eyes glittering.
"See," Amaya sighed with relief, "nothing to worry about." She gathered the two of them together and carefully threw her arms around them, squeezing them gently.
"Things are looking up for this little group of misfits," Saki laughed, shaking Amaya and Luka with her.
Amaya broke free of the group to settle down next to Ex, scrunching his fur in her hand.
"You know what wolfie, you've had a huge impact on this lot," she smiled as she continued to pet him.
"Mmm," Saki nodded in agreement with Amaya's statement. She sat beside Luka and held his hand in hers, unable to hide the smile that covered the lower half of her face.
Back to top Go down
Blackfyre
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Blackfyre

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 4:50 pm

He twisted his hand so his fingers slotted in with hers.
"Better." He murmured, refusing to blush under the harsh stare Exuro was giving him in a fruitless attempt to make him feel uncomfortable. The wolf snickered, rolling onto his back so Ayama could pet his stomach instead on his back.
"How would that be? I had a feeling I was watching the whole thing happen like a mundane being, but if you say otherwise I'd be glad to agree with you."
Back to top Go down
Broken Hearted Desire
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Broken Hearted Desire

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 5:04 pm

Saki took a sharp breath and smiled, her eyes widening. A red hue appeared on her cheeks and she shook her hair to hide the fact that she was blushing.
"Well, for a start, you've been here since pretty much the beginning...or as far as I can remember," she smiled, "and you're the most mature here, despite your being a wolf. I remember Saki mentioning how you almost crushed her but then realised something was wrong. You always come to our aid Ex and we don't even ask it of you." She slowly rubbed his stomach.
"Ex, she's right...but I'd like to add that I hope you don't pounce at me again," Saki shook with laughter.
"Before we embarass this big ball of fur, what's with you two?" Amaya asked, her eyes resting on their linked hands.
"Oh," Saki's blush came back and she quickly retracted her hand.
Back to top Go down
Blackfyre
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Blackfyre

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 5:17 pm

Exuro nodded lightly, turning onto his side.
"I thank you for your kind words, but it is nothing more than a normal person would do. But your thanks makes it all worth it." He replied, yawning.
Luka rolled his eyes, grabbing Saki's hand again.
"Mine now. You won't deny a very injured child his rights will you?" He looked at her, golden eyes becoming very wide and innocent.
Back to top Go down
Broken Hearted Desire
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Broken Hearted Desire

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 5:06 pm

Amaya lowered herself to the wolves level and curled up beside it. She laughed as Luka took a hold of Saki once more.
"Well of course I wouldn't," replied a very bashful Saki. She looked into the eyes of the neko and smiled softly. She slowly rubbed her thumb in small circles on the males hand, her eyes softening as she looked into Luka's eyes.
"I've never noticed before, but your skin is quite soft," she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Blackfyre
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Blackfyre

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 5:17 pm

"I should think so." He grinned. "It's brand new." He ran his eyes around the heavily shadowded area he dropped his voice so only Saki could hear him. "You could've left ya'know. When Koda found you the first time. I'm not entirely sure why you didn't run, but I'm glad you didn't. I guess what I'm trying to say is thanks. Most people would've left without a second thought. I won't ask why you stayed, that's your business not mine, I really appreciate it though. Anything I can do to make it up to you?"
Back to top Go down
Broken Hearted Desire
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Broken Hearted Desire

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 6:07 pm

"Hm, you can know anyways. I didn't run because I was alone. I hadn't seen anything but humans for a long time; not even my own kind. It was horrible, so when I met your sister I realised I'd been away from people too long," her voice matched his whisper.
"Anything you can do? I think there is Luka. It means a life time of me. I just don't want you ever to forget me. Can you do that?" She asked, her eyes becoming wide and her features softening.
Back to top Go down
Blackfyre
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Blackfyre

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 6:21 pm

He leant back, pretending to consider the offer.
"Hmmm that's a toughie..." He murmured, chewing on his lip thoughtfully. "My problem is, I don't think there's anyway I could forget about you, so I guess I'll have to deal." He sighed in mock reluctance. Throwing her a quick grin, she squeezed her hand lightly. "I'm serious though. I'm not about to forget you."
Back to top Go down
Broken Hearted Desire
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Broken Hearted Desire

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 6:43 pm

She leant back her head in quiet laughter.
"I knew I wouldn't be asking too much," her smile widening.
"What in God's name are the two of you muttering about now?" Amaya popped her head over Ex's huge form, her eyes echoing the curiousity of her voice.
"Nothing you need to worry your little head about," Saki said before childishly poking her tongue out.
"Well, I want to know," Amaya said, crossing her eyes with pure determination.
"What if I don't wanna tell you?" Saki smiled at the girl.
Back to top Go down
Blackfyre
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Blackfyre

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 6:50 pm

"Then Exuro will sit on you. Trust me, it's not comfy." Luka replied, to the sudden grin plastered on the wolfs face who rose from the ground, stepping over her anticipation.
"Yeah it's been a long time since I've had a child to sit on. Weren't you the last unlucky one kitty cat?" The wolf asked, cocking his head to the left, half of his ear flopping over.
"Shut up." Luka replied, turning a gentle scarlet. "You're a heavy mutt."
"Mutt? That's not what you said when you were squalling from dead legs."
"Meanie." He huffed, tucking the arm that wasn't attached to Saki around his waist a defiant pout on his face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Morning Star
Page 9 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19 ... 29  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ruins of Azreon :: South Western Azreon :: Lake Mi'Ohlan-
Jump to: