Ruins of Azreon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ruins of Azreon

Through the ashes of defeat, greatness rises once more

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Morning Star
Morning Star I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 8:03 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Frozen Sunset
Morning Star I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 7:59 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Guarding Of The Messenger
Morning Star I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 7:55 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Lily Child
Morning Star I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 6:37 pm by Broken Hearted Desire

» Crystal Lake
Morning Star I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 7:29 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Long First Day
Morning Star I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 2:33 pm by Roe

» Untimely arrival
Morning Star I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 4:33 pm by Roe

» Do Not Feed IT Anymore...
Morning Star I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 3:32 pm by Blackfyre

» Music IS my life...
Morning Star I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 11:41 am by Dust Killagin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum
Free Teen Chat

Morning Star

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Broken Hearted Desire
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Broken Hearted Desire

Gold : 5769

Morning Star Empty
PostSubject: Morning Star   Morning Star I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 7:55 am

Koda shivered lightly as the night air bit at her exposed skin. Pulling her silver cloak tighter around herself. The golden embroidery caught the star lights glow, glinting slightly. Her pale hand gripped a small red ribbon tightly.
"Where are you...?" She muttered to herself, turning the cloth over in her hand.
She sighed lightly, pushing her ivory hair from her face. Standing up straight she walked back up a dusty track towards a house made of lumber. Opening the door she slipped inside fighting the instinct to collapse from exhaustion.

--
Saki bared her teeth at the coming danger. She knew it, for the coldness of the night was an unnatural feeling to her. The hairs of her body stood on end and she could smell the coming evil that many were to face. "It is written in the stars this night," she whispered to the empty air surrounding her. As if to answer her, the cold air whipped around her and sent her sapphire hair whipping around the dead features of her face. "I fear for many in this world." It was those words that ended her unfortunate encounter with the night. Saki turned and walked away from her surrounding, almost as if to forget what had happened on that night that was to begin a series of unavoidable events.

(Okay guys, that starting bit was me and Blackfyre. Koda is Blackfyres and Saki is mine. <<< Just to cure any confoosions Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Blackfyre
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Blackfyre

Gold : 5630

Morning Star Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 1:57 pm

She unknotted her cloak from her neck, the Celtic band weaved around the bottom waving as she placed it on a hook. She untied a sheath knotted at her waist, the gilded handle banging against the wall as she leant the sword against it.
Her feline ears flickered slightly, a confused look on her face as goose pimples ran up her arm.
"...Somethings changing..." She whispered to herself, glancing out the window, her golden eyes wide. Catching the wave of sapphire flicker out of sight behind a tree. She hissed under her breath, a ball of pure black energy summoned to her palm.
Back to top Go down
Broken Hearted Desire
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Broken Hearted Desire

Morning Star Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 2:42 pm

The young vampyre took the liberty of walking the long way round. The route included wading through waist high water.
Saki reached the edge of the water and kneeled, gently placing her hand in the water, sending a series of ripples along the surface. Considering the outside temperature, the water was unnaturally warm to her. Deciding it was safe, Saki lowered herself into the water and began to wade through swiftly. Although she moved quickly, she was gentle and the ripples were barely visible in the darkness that had taken its hold on the world.
Back to top Go down
Blackfyre
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Blackfyre

Morning Star Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 2:48 pm

Darting across the room she grabbed her cloak as she slipped out the door once more. Taking a light sniff of the air her eyes narrowed.
"Vampyre..."
She closed her palm, extinguishing the ball of energy. Wrapping her cloak back around herself she began to follow the scent, her ivory ears pressed against her snowy hair until they were almost unrecognizable.
Standing behind a large sycamore tree she watched as the female wadded into the deep water. She growled to herself as the female was blocked from sight by the tree, grabbing a low branch, she hauled herself up until she almost reached the top. Dangling her bare legs over the edge she watched the femme a look of slight anger about her.
Back to top Go down
Broken Hearted Desire
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Broken Hearted Desire

Morning Star Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 3:02 pm

All it took was a quick breath for Saki to realise something was wrong. Her hair stood on end as she took in every minor detail around her. A minute factor caused her to make her decision. In one brisk movement she plunged herself into the shallow water, just deep enough to cover her form and hide her from any coming dangers. "Damn it, this had better not kill me!" She thought silently as she watched her hair float around her face.
If she was right, the danger was close and had probably watched her dive into the water, if it had eyes.
Back to top Go down
Blackfyre
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Blackfyre

Morning Star Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 3:12 pm

Koda grinned lightly as the femme dove under the water, knowing she had made her presence felt. Taking the piece of crimson ribbon she still held in her hand, she tied her ivory hair back, leaning forwards to get a better look at the female.
Her tail swayed from side to side, the light turquoise tip brushing the sole of her bare feet.
"Are you coming up vampy?" She murmured to herself, pulling the bow she had slung on her back around. Loading it with an arrow she pointed it straight at the lake.
Back to top Go down
Broken Hearted Desire
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Broken Hearted Desire

Morning Star Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 3:23 pm

She was short of air and knew that she would have to emerge soon. Knowing this, she chose to move herself further towards the far edge of the water. Her body fought her, tired from lack of oxygen. "Come on, just a little further," she whispered to herself, sending small air bubble to the surface where they made tiny pops. "Well shit! No more speaking aloud." Saki had seen the mistake she had made and was more desperate to reach the edge, where she knew she could bolt.
Back to top Go down
Blackfyre
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Blackfyre

Morning Star Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 3:27 pm

She released the arrow, landing where the small bubbles had burst. Waiting for a minute, she climbed down from the tree. Her silver cloak billowing around her as she jumped the last few branches.
Padding to the edge of the water, she waited loading another arrow as she did, just in case.
Back to top Go down
Broken Hearted Desire
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Broken Hearted Desire

Morning Star Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 3:42 pm

*GASP!* She burst from the water, panting from lack of oxygen. After gaining back her breath she looked up, to be met by the point of a single, pointed arrow.
"Now now, is there any need for this?" She asked with authority to hide the fear she was feeling well up inside. "I wasn't going to hurt you, so why do we need to be pulling out our arrows?" This time her voice was tinted, ever so slightly with fear.
Back to top Go down
Blackfyre
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Blackfyre

Morning Star Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 3:46 pm

Koda growled, tossing the bow aside she grabbed the female by the front of her shirt.
"Don't play coy with me bitch, where is he?"
She shifted a dagger from up her sleeve to her hand, pointing it directly beneath the femme's chin.
"Now trust me if you don't want to die, you'll tell me where to find Luka."
She dug the dagger in slightly deeper, letting it graze the pale skin on the woman until a scarlet liquid dripped to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Broken Hearted Desire
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Broken Hearted Desire

Morning Star Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 3:58 pm

She winced as the cold, sharp metal pierced her skin.
"Oh yeah, well done!" She said as the raised her hand to catch one tiny drop of blood. "Anyways, what the fuck makes you think I know who, or where, this Luka of yours is?" Saki almost screamed at the femme. "You're just like the rest of the world! One little thing goes wrong and it's instantly the vampyres fault. Yeesh, I'm getting sick of it!" She felt strongly about the false accusation people seemed to place on her kind.
Every word that had exited her mouth made her wince ever so slightly, as the dagger was still held in place at her very delicate neck.
Back to top Go down
Blackfyre
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Blackfyre

Morning Star Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 4:03 pm

Koda snarled, pushing the female backwards, digging the dagger in deeper.
"Don't talk tough or try to deny yourself. Just like the rest of the world? I think not."
Her tail flickered from side to side in agitation.
"Yes in this case vampyre scum are at fault, so don't ever try to fuck with me."
She grabbed a handful of the females blue hair, twisting it in her grasp.
"Now tell me where my brother is!"
Her claws beginning to grow from her hands, digging it into her scalp.
Back to top Go down
Broken Hearted Desire
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Broken Hearted Desire

Morning Star Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 4:12 pm

Saki let a long hiss escape her mouth as the pulled away from the dagger.
"I'm not denying anything! Why would I take one of your kind when there are plenty of humans to feed me? I have no need for one of you!" She hissed through bared teeth.
"Oh, and I wouldn't be so stupid to fuck with you. I'm female and so are you, I'm not into that kind of thing," she laughed this time, letting her own joke go to her head.
"WOAH, OW YOU BITCH!" She screamed.
"Retract those claws before I tear them off with my teeth!" Saki threatened the unknown femme, although she knew her rival was much stronger and much more experienced than herself.
Back to top Go down
Blackfyre
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Blackfyre

Morning Star Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 4:16 pm

Koda snarled, tossing the female to the floor. She burst to the form of a large black cat, twice the size of a panther. Grabbing her bow between her teeth, she raised her hackles, snarling at the female before darting through the trees.
Her body elongated as she pushed herself to the limit, her paws pounding on the debris beneath her.
Where are you...
Back to top Go down
Broken Hearted Desire
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Broken Hearted Desire

Morning Star Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 4:26 pm

She dragged herself up from the ground and scanned the area for any other danger that might be waiting for her. Deciding that she was safe she shook herself and looked down upon her clothes.
"Bitch, this is my favourite top!" She sighed as she removed the blood stained shirt and placed it in the cool water where she attempted to remove the stains. It was a hopeless attempt and instead she just let her long sapphire hair cover her chest.
"I wonder what her problem was..." Her voice trailed off as she followed the Neko's scent into the wilderness.

Last edited by Broken Hearted Desire on Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blackfyre
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Blackfyre

Morning Star Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 4:31 pm

Running a few hundred yards more, she ground to a halt. Panting lightly, she dropped the bow on the ground. Sitting in silence she curled her now ebony tail around her form.
Stupid vampyre...but she may have been telling the truth. She began to pace in agitation once more. But what if she wasn't...
Slumping into a heap on the floor, she whined softly.
Luka you and your smart ass mouth, when I find you I'll kill you.
Back to top Go down
Broken Hearted Desire
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Broken Hearted Desire

Morning Star Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 4:46 pm

Still following the femme's sent, Saki ran and she ran, taking a sniff every now and then to determine the direction she should travel.
You aren't going to be an easy one to find are ya?
Just as she spoke these words, she saw a figure curled up on the forest floor. It seemed to be debating in its head which was not strange to Saki as she did it herself.
Saki cleared her throat to make herself known to the being layed on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Blackfyre
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Blackfyre

Morning Star Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 4:55 pm

Koda growled at the sound, launching herself at the female and pinning her to the floor. Shifting back to her female form she sat back on her heels.
"It's you."
She ran her eyes over the female, a skeptical look on her face. Sighing to herself she stood up resuming her position on the debris, gripping her bow until she created grooves in the delicate whorls on her palm.
Back to top Go down
Broken Hearted Desire
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Broken Hearted Desire

Morning Star Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 5:02 pm

"Damn, that's the second time I've been put on the floor by you! You're making me feel weak." She sat on the ground and kept her eye on the feline. She watched the cat become human.
"Yeah, and it's you," she laughed.
"Why would a kitty cat like yourself be out here on your own?" She questioned the Neko, curiously.
"You should probably relax, that bow looks like it might snap."
How the hell can I be so cool about things after she stabbed me in the neck, almost took half my scalp with her AND she's put me on my ass twice? So many strange thoughts ran through her mind in a split second.
Back to top Go down
Blackfyre
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Blackfyre

Morning Star Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 5:08 pm

Koda said nothing for a while only flexing the bow in her grip.
"...It won't snap and it never will."
Her ears flickered backwards in disdain.
"I would refrain from calling me kitty cat, I do not bode well to it."
She pulled the ribbon from her hair, letting it swing in her line if sight. She tied the scarlet ribbon around her wrist, wringing her hands when she was done.
"I'm out here because I must be, I'm on my own because there is no other choice and you look weak because you are weak. You have not adapted to your full potential."
She stood once more, glancing at the night sky.
Back to top Go down
Broken Hearted Desire
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Broken Hearted Desire

Morning Star Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 5:15 pm

"Okay, just looking out for the bow." To her it didn't look very strong at all.
"It suited the moment well, that's all." She let out a light giggle.
Saki stared at the sheer beauty of the mysterious femmes hair and didn't pull away until she spoke again.
"And why must you be? There is always another choice and yes, you might have a point there but I'm strong enough to survive out here." Saki flexed. She didn't like to be called weak, no matter how much truth was in the words that the femme spoke.
She copied the Neko and glanced up at the star filled sky, captivated by its beauty.
Back to top Go down
Blackfyre
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Blackfyre

Morning Star Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 5:38 am

"...In this case there is no choice, if there was don't you think I would've taken it?""
She shuffled from foot to foot/
"I have nothing to lose any more, it's already been lost. I don't want to lose someone else because of my stupid actions. That is why I'm on my own. I'm out here because it is my presence alone that is keeping Luka alive, because they know I'll slaughter them if they so much as lay a finger on him."
She folded her arms across her chest.
"As for the weakness, you may be strong enough to survive out here, but when you meet something else that fancies you as a snack, I owuldn't be surprised to find your head nailed to a wall in a few months as a prize kill."
Her golden eyes glanced at the sky once more, her brows pulled together in thought.
"...West..." She murmered to herself.
Back to top Go down
Broken Hearted Desire
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Broken Hearted Desire

Morning Star Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 6:27 am

She pulled her gaze away from the sky to look, once more, at the femme that stood in front of her.
"You must have something..." She murmured.
"You have your Luka...I mean, he's still alive right?" She asked, sounding almost as if she cared. When she heard the femmes next words she hissed.
"I won't ever become a prize kill! I might be weak but sometimes it's not all about the strength of the fighter. Sometimes it's about tactic and skill and believe me, I have plenty of that," the young vampyre flexed once more, flashing her fangs at the female.
"You looked puzzled?" Saki wanted an answer but never received one. Instead the femme murmured to herself.
"...West..."
Why west? The young vampyre was puzzled by the lack of explanation and so questioned the femme.
"Why west? What's to the west?" Her curiosity getting the best of her. The femme just continued to stare up and the sky.
"Damn it! What the hell are you on about woman?!" She raised her voice at the woman, although she knew that it could have been a fatal mistake.
Back to top Go down
Blackfyre
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Blackfyre

Morning Star Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 6:40 am

Koda stared at the female.
"Tatic is useful yes, but an attack which comes from nowhere, you do sometimes need brute strength. I am not strong, by all means I'm weak, I just use what I have to the best of my ability."
She placed a finger on her lip, toying with it absentmindedly.
"...If I go west I could run straight into them and take them by surprise. If I go the long way around..."
She sighed, her head buzzing with thought. She tugged at one of her snowy ears in agitation, letting it go as she heard a branch snap behind them. She pushed the female behind a tree, motioning for her to be silent. Grabbing her bow as she darted behind a large oak herself, her ears swivled around to hear what was happening.
Back to top Go down
Broken Hearted Desire
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Broken Hearted Desire

Morning Star Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 2:33 pm

"I suppose you're right..." She trailed off as she was again captivated by the sky above.
"...Huh?..." Before she could finish her question the femme, suddenly, pushed her behind a tree, looking as if to say 'Shut up or it's your funeral!' She shut up instantly and watched the femme dive behind a large oak.
Listening for the cause of the abrupt pushing and shoving, Saki caught the soft plod of footsteps across the ground. She looked at the femme with a worried look. 'What the hell is it?' She mouthed so that she wouldn't be heard.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Morning Star Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Morning Star
Page 1 of 29Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ruins of Azreon :: South Western Azreon :: Lake Mi'Ohlan-
Jump to: