Ruins of Azreon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ruins of Azreon

Through the ashes of defeat, greatness rises once more

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Morning Star
Morning Star - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 8:03 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Frozen Sunset
Morning Star - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 7:59 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Guarding Of The Messenger
Morning Star - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 7:55 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Lily Child
Morning Star - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 6:37 pm by Broken Hearted Desire

» Crystal Lake
Morning Star - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 7:29 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Long First Day
Morning Star - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 2:33 pm by Roe

» Untimely arrival
Morning Star - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 4:33 pm by Roe

» Do Not Feed IT Anymore...
Morning Star - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 3:32 pm by Blackfyre

» Music IS my life...
Morning Star - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 11:41 am by Dust Killagin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum
Free Teen Chat

Morning Star

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Broken Hearted Desire
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Broken Hearted Desire

Gold : 5780

Morning Star - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 4:35 pm

She followed him, watching his every movement. She smiled, her eyes staring at him adoringly.
Get a hold of yourself! A small voice in the back of her head reminded her that she had a job to do and by the time she had sorted her head out, Luka was offering her a pail.
"Thank you so much." She grasped the handle of the bucket, her skin brushing Luka's lightly sending the usual electric spark through her. It made her shudder, involuntarily, and she smiled again.
"Honestly, I think I would die if I didn't have you here sometimes."

--

"Ex is in for it," Amaya giggled, displacing small parts of the ground beneath her. "Ex?" Kai questioned, the name unfamiliar. He looked into Amaya's head, seeing the wolf. That wolf. "I should think so to!" He snapped. Amaya looked at him, confused.
"Oh right, you obviously don't know. 'Ex', your little wolf friend, is the one who took a nice big chunk out of my shoulder. It really hurt," he whined.
Back to top Go down
Blackfyre
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Blackfyre

Gold : 5641

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 4:59 pm

"Glad to know I'm useful." He grinned. "I must save you from falling in right?" He splashed her playfully before stepping back from the water to shield himself from any attempt she had of splashing him back.

--

The wolf yelped suddenly as Laelia jumped on him.
"Do you have to do that?" He growled. "Just because your footsteps are so quiet I cant hear them doesn't give you that liberty."
"Maybe not, but you're getting a bit tatty." She grinned, producing the gleaming scissors from behind her back. "Time for a trim."
"You bit-" He began only to be cut off as she started trimming away the longer strands on his tail.
Back to top Go down
Broken Hearted Desire
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Broken Hearted Desire

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 7:37 pm

Her eyes turned playful as she leant down and filled the pail with water. "You, Luka dear, are going to regret that!" She sped towards him, tipping the bucket directly over his head, jumping back to avoid the water as it plumetted to the ground. Saki doubled over in hysterics as she beheld her handy work. Stood directly in front of her was Luka, drenched in water.

--

Amaya smiled, slyly. "Ex wouldn't have bitten you without cause. You obviously played with his nerves and came out worse." Kai spluttered in an attempt to defend himself but stopped when he realised he was, once again, defeated. "You know, you lot are just a little bundle of surprises," he mumbled grumpily.
"There, there Kai. It's okay. Big bad wolfy won't hurt you no more." Amaya giggled as Kai looked sharply at her. "I'm sorry, too tempting." She huffed, from laughing. Bringing a finger to her eye, she swiped away a single tear.
"It wasn't that funny," he grumbled, folding his arms over his chest.
Back to top Go down
Blackfyre
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Blackfyre

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 1:33 pm

Luka shook his dripping hair, looking much like a dismayed cat who'd been tossed into a bath.
"Evil evil child." He took a step towards her gripping her shoulders lightly. "But I can't hurt you..." He sighed, retracting his hand. "However I can get you wet."With a grin he grabbed her again, pushing her into the river. "I regret nothing!" He yelled, running back towards camp.

Back to top Go down
Broken Hearted Desire
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Broken Hearted Desire

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 3:11 pm

"DON'T FORGET WHAT HAPPENED LAST TIME!" She roared as she pulled herself from the water. Saki looked down at herself, watching the water fall from her form, anger twisting her features. She decided to complete the job she came to do and picked the pail from the foor. Walking back to the waters edge, she leant and filled it to the brim.
She turned and walked, carefully, back to camp.

--

"Oh it really was," she chirped. Kai's face dropped even lower, if possible. He grunted and turned away from her, tired of the mockery. He closed his eyes and took this as his chance to try and sleep. Amaya simply sat and became silent with no one to talk to.
Back to top Go down
Blackfyre
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Blackfyre

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 4:12 pm

"I won't forget, I've still got the mark!" He shouted back, wringing his shirt, water flowing to the ground in one swift movement. He stuck his tongue out to her as he jogged back into the confines of the camp. "I don't mind getting more though, if you fancy biting."
Back to top Go down
Broken Hearted Desire
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Broken Hearted Desire

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 5:37 pm

"Don't tempt me sweetheart," she said, licking her lips menacingly. She flashed a fang at Luka and sped up minutely.
"You're too delicate anyways," she teased, hoping for some sort of retaliation.

(Sorry for such a bad reply :/ Couldn't think of anything more to say and I'm fairly tired...Forgives?)
Back to top Go down
Blackfyre
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Blackfyre

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 6:13 pm

"Delicate? You wish. I'm the one with a sprained ankle and can still walk faster than you." He winked to her, speeding past Ayame the grin still etched into his face. Winding Saki up was all too easy and a lot more fun then it seemed.

(Well I've been fucked over today, so sorry if mines crap)
Back to top Go down
Broken Hearted Desire
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Broken Hearted Desire

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 7:44 pm

"In case you haven't noticed, I'm carrying a pail full of water and am attempting to avoid spillage. Therefore I cannot reach my top speed." Although the words came out of her mouth, her speed was gradually increasing. Reaching Amaya she layed down the pail, splashing a few drops of the water, and sped after Luka.
Reaching him took little time. "Now then, who can walk faster than who?" She whispered into his ear, her arm laced lightly around the males neck.

--

Kai woke with a start as the water flecked his back. "Ugh! Saki be more careful next time," he muttered as he watched her speed off. He looked at Amaya who had placed the pail very close to the fire. "How long do you reckon it'll take?" Amaya simply shrugged in response to his question and she sat watching her reflection in the calm waves.
"This is going to sound beyond weird, but you're kinda cute when concentrating," he mumbled shyly. The girl snapped her head up and looked at him bewildered, shocked and kind of afraid.

(How?? D: Amaya Paris, not Ayame lmao.)
Back to top Go down
Blackfyre
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Blackfyre

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 8:03 pm

"Still me." He smirked. "When I'm in one piece. But until then..." Luka wriggled out of her grip, turning around and wrapping his arm around her waist. "I'll let you win." He smiled, kissing her forehead lightly. "Am I still getting bitten?" He asked, tilting his head to the left, letting one of his damp ears flop over in an attempt to make himself look cute.

(Dammit, Ayama is in the other one. So damn similar)
Back to top Go down
Broken Hearted Desire
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Broken Hearted Desire

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 10:50 am

All of her annoyance seeped from her as she looked into his eyes. "With a face like that? How could anyone bite you?" She shook with gentle laughter. "Unless of course you want me to?" She raised an eyebrow.

--

Amaya blinked at him a few times, before exploding. "WHAT?!" She was on her feet in a flash, staring at him in rage.
"I'm fourteen years old and you're telling me I'm cute at your age!" The girl slapped him, shouting the word pervert. Kai held his hands up in defense and caught her by the arm as she tried to turn away.
"Amaya, calm the hell down! I'm not that much older than you, remember?" He looked into the autumn orange eyes of the girl, begging for her to understand. Amaya simply tugged herself away and sat on the other side of the fire, taking the pail of heating water with her.
Kai sighed and punched the floor in frustration.

(I understand haha! I keep going to spell in differently as well...it's annoying Razz Besides, you roleplay so much it's impossible for you NOT to make a mistake :L
Lub you weally Paris <3)
Back to top Go down
Blackfyre
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Blackfyre

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 11:21 am

"I heard it's pretty easy. Apparently I taste good." He laughed, mussing his slowly drying hair, letting it flick into any direction it chose. "Why do you want me to want you to?" He replied, raising a brow back to her unable to keep the quizzical expression for longer than a few seconds as the grin returned, dominating his face.

(Ugh tell me about it, Ayama, Ayame. Fuck you! So close *Sob*)
Back to top Go down
Broken Hearted Desire
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Broken Hearted Desire

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 12:39 pm

"You do taste good," she told him in earnest. "No, that is definately not what I want," she snapped. "Despite my being a vampyre, I don't take pleasure in just going around and randomly biting people. Luka, you were my lesson in life and I'm not about to bite you for the fun of it," she mumbled, her eyes watering slightly.
Saki remembered the first time she met Koda, and she had said that she didn't need one of her people to feed her, since she had so many humans at her disposal. It made her laugh, and suddenly her ears were filled with the sound of her laughter, although her eyes were confused.
Why am I laughing?

--

Amaya sat, having not quite calmed down yet, and stared about the camp. She knew she couldn't stay here for too much longer and neither could the rest of them, in reality.
Kai transformed swiftly into a snake. Leaving his clothes behind, he slithered around to the other side of the fire, his eyes transfixed on Amaya. Amaya's eyes were scanning the camp, before they rested on the florr. She blinked and then screamed.
Never knew she was afraid of snakes.
Kai, being sly, moved closer to her and watched as she sprang to her feet. Still in a taunting mood, he picked up his pace and slid up her leg. Amaya wriggled and her hands batted at her legs.
Kai simply laughed in his head.
Back to top Go down
Blackfyre
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Blackfyre

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 1:10 pm

"You should stop taking that so seriously. It didn't hurt or bother me in the slightest, so please stop fretting." Luka let his arm fall back to his side shivering lightly as the cold invaded the damp clothes that covered him, biting at his skin. "We should get changed before we die from the cold."
Back to top Go down
Broken Hearted Desire
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Broken Hearted Desire

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 5:10 pm

Saki nodded in agreement and wrapped her arms around his neck, brushing her lips against his, before hugging him.
"Come on," she said as she took his hand in hers and tugged him towards to the campfire.

--

Amaya fainted, hitting the ground with a thud.
Kai slithered up to her chest and peered down at her face, which was still twisted with fear. He hissed as if he was laughing and sat still, waiting for the girl to wake.
Back to top Go down
Blackfyre
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Blackfyre

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 6:14 pm

Luka let her pull him along, twining his fingers into hers.
"Okay." He replied, padding towards the fire a few steps behind her. He glanced towards the less than enthused wolf, who was torn between snapping and merely growling at the elf who worked on his coat, auburn fur littering the floor. "Looking good Ex." He yelled over, only to receive a death glare
Back to top Go down
Broken Hearted Desire
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Broken Hearted Desire

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 7:30 pm

Saki laughed at Luka and looked to Ex with apologetic eyes. She hated haircuts too.
She pulled Luka harder as the campfire came closer. It was then that Saki noticed the heap on the floor which she recognised to be Amaya and a snake. Dropping Luka's hand immediately, she rushed to Amaya, who was unconcious.
Saki froze as she caught sight of the snake properly; it was huge. "Oh my God!" She stood, shaking with fear. How could she be afraid of snakes?

--

Amaya stirred, blinking. Her eyes focused in on the small silver eyes of the snake that had perched itself on her chest. "Shit!" She yelled as she turned on her front, the snake dropping off of her. She felt hands on her arms and spun around to find Saki, who hugged her close, pulling her away from the snake.
"Wait, I know those eyes." Amaya's expression became puzzled as she tried to remember where she had recognised the eyes. Then it clicked.
"Kai?"
Back to top Go down
Blackfyre
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Blackfyre

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 7:48 pm

"Are you okay?" He asked, kneeling beside the frightened girl. Reaching out his hand, he wrapped his fingers around the snakes windpipe. "Shift back." He demanded, face darkening as Saki began shaking in turn. "Now." He tightened his grip slightly, just enough to cause a mild amount of pain.
Back to top Go down
Broken Hearted Desire
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Broken Hearted Desire

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 8:28 pm

Kai hissed at the male, which became a choke as he slowly transformed back into a human once more. "You can let go now," he said, attempting to pry Luka's hands from his neck.
Amaya wrenched free of Saki and glared at Kia. "You...fucking...bastard!" She screamed as her hand came in contact with Kai's cheek. Saki, having stopped shaking, also stared with rage at the male.
"Ever pull a stunt like that again Kai, I will actually kill you," she smiled wryly. Amaya flung her fist into Kai's stomach who proceeded to double over in pain. "You're lucky that's all you're getting. When I tell Saki what you said, you're gonna wish you never knew us." Her eyes flared with rage and her fists were still held tightly at her sides.

--

Ikumi sat, surveying the whole situation from the side of the camp, anger also coursing through her. Yet, she sat and did nothing, still feeling rejected by her very own daughter.
"I'm so sorry Saki," she whispered, a single creamy tear falling from her eye.
Back to top Go down
Blackfyre
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Blackfyre

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 10:55 pm

Luka released his grip, glancing at Kai's neck to see if he'd left a mark, which thankfully he didn't.
"Ayama, you may want to keep your anger in check I don't think Laelia will be overly enthused at the thought of doing anymore work today. Besides, causing him harm will accomplish nothing." Luka reasoned, noticing the water which had been left on the heat had begun to boil, he pulled it away from the fire, setting it down next to her. "But Kai, I would prefer not to have to strangle you, so please don't wind the girls up. I know Ex is kinda ancy to take another lump out of you so if I were you I wouldn't give him reason." Leaning over he grabbed one of the cloths that Laelia had left behind along with the clothes. Dipping it into the warm water he passed it to Kai. "Put that on your neck, it should calm down any pain."
Back to top Go down
Broken Hearted Desire
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Broken Hearted Desire

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 2:01 pm

Kai looked at him, bewildered. He'd gone from strangling him to offering him help. "Um, thank you?" He accepted the cloth and pressed it to his neck.
"I'm sorry Amaya. I was frustrated and I have a really nasty way of getting back at people. See, I already knew you were afraid of snakes," he said, gesturing to his head. "Mind reader," he smiled, apologetically.
"That doesn't excuse what you did Kai." Saki continued to glare at the male, stepping foward to take Luka's hand. Amaya walked away from them, onto the other side of the fire, gathering up the clothes that had been left there. Upon her return she threw the clothes violently at Kai.
"Is the water ready yet?"
Back to top Go down
Blackfyre
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Blackfyre

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 2:23 pm

"You're welcome." He replied, putting his free hand into the fire, letting the flames lick at the skin on his hand. "Yeah it is. If you left it on any longer it would've boiled over." He laughed, twisting his hand so the fire could coat the top side of his hand. The pleasant tingling sensation ran down his arm. "You're a mind reader?" He asked Kai. "Can you tell what I'm thinking?"
Back to top Go down
Broken Hearted Desire
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Broken Hearted Desire

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 3:08 pm

Kai smirked, seeing that opportunity for a play around. "Maybe."
Amaya pulled the pail away from the fire and took in into her tent, which was nearby. Emerging from the tent she asked if anyone would like to go first. Saki nodded and entered the tent. Finding a small pile of body sized cloths, Saki got to work.
Amaya, Kai and Luka still sat by the fire, Amaya using this opportunity to talk to Luka.
"I'm curious, where's Koda? Oh and Aidan?"
Back to top Go down
Blackfyre
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Blackfyre

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 3:36 pm

"I don't know..." He muttered, avoiding looking at her. "Aidan will be around somewhere. Anyway I thought he freaked you out." Luka took his hand out of the fire, massaging the slightly red flesh. "Koda's...somewhere. i was with Saki for most of the day, I've barely seen Koda."
Back to top Go down
Broken Hearted Desire
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Broken Hearted Desire

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 4:08 pm

"He does but he is still just a child." She brought her finger to her mouth, thinking. Then she smiled, widely. "With Saki, ey?" She lifted an eyebrow in a mischevious way.
Kai made a gagging sound and laughed. "Ew," he said in betweeen a giggle.
Saki emerged from the tent to see Kai and Amaya laughing. Tucking the cloth in, she walked slowly over to them. "What's so funny?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Morning Star
Page 15 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 29  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ruins of Azreon :: South Western Azreon :: Lake Mi'Ohlan-
Jump to: