Ruins of Azreon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ruins of Azreon

Through the ashes of defeat, greatness rises once more

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Morning Star
Morning Star - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 8:03 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Frozen Sunset
Morning Star - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 7:59 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Guarding Of The Messenger
Morning Star - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 7:55 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Lily Child
Morning Star - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 6:37 pm by Broken Hearted Desire

» Crystal Lake
Morning Star - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 7:29 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Long First Day
Morning Star - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 2:33 pm by Roe

» Untimely arrival
Morning Star - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 4:33 pm by Roe

» Do Not Feed IT Anymore...
Morning Star - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 3:32 pm by Blackfyre

» Music IS my life...
Morning Star - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 11:41 am by Dust Killagin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum
Free Teen Chat

Morning Star

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Blackfyre
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Blackfyre

Gold : 5631

Morning Star - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 4:34 pm

"I-Erm-No-." He stuttered, turning a deep red in a matter of seconds. "Shut up!" He whined, ears dropping into his snowy hair, looking rather dejected and embarrassed. "Saki, run...while you can." He warned, knowing she would end up twice as embarrassed as he was.
Back to top Go down
Broken Hearted Desire
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Broken Hearted Desire

Gold : 5770

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 5:01 pm

Saki looked between the three, Amaya and Kai doubled over in laughter and Luka a beetroot red. "Why?" She asked, her expression confused.
"Luka, see that. Just a piece of cloth between you and Saki," Kai snickered as Amaya screamed with laughter at the joke. Saki's eyes widened in realisation. "I- Excuse me?" She moved closer to Luka.
Back to top Go down
Blackfyre
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Blackfyre

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 5:13 pm

Luka bit his lip, an evil thought coming into his head. "Why do you want to watch?" He smirked, trailing his finger up Saki's bare legs. Watching both Ayama and Kai attempting to coax a reaction out of them.
Back to top Go down
Broken Hearted Desire
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Broken Hearted Desire

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 5:39 pm

Saki understood immediately and decided to play along. She lowered herself to his level, allowing his hand to access to her torso. "Naughty Luka," she purred, suppressing a giggle.
Amaya and Kai stopped laughing abruptly. "I'm sorry, what?" Kai asked, shocked and a little disgusted.
Back to top Go down
Blackfyre
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Blackfyre

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 7:37 pm

Luka pulled her onto his lap, running his tongue down her neck. "Don't be bashful Kai we both know you want to see her, don't you?" He teased, lightly biting the supple flesh on her neck. "Just admit it, you'll feel better afterwards."
Back to top Go down
Broken Hearted Desire
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Broken Hearted Desire

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 8:17 pm

Amaya looked around, trying not to look at the two. "I think I'm going to go have a wash," she muttered, standing and gathering her clothes. As she walked away Saki chuckled softly. "Now, now Luka. Wouldn't want to hurt poor Kai's feelings now, would we?" Her tone was playful and sarcastic as she turned herself on Luka. Removing his damp shirt, she flung it into Kai's face.
"Ew." Kai pulled the top away from his face and shoved it into the ground. "This isn't funny," he growled. How dd Luka know of his feelings for Saki?
Back to top Go down
Blackfyre
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Blackfyre

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 7:23 am

"You're right, it's hilarious." He grinned, the look of revultion on Kai's face was enough for him. Twisting Saki back around on his lap, he smiled tilting his ehad inncoently. "Still going to taunt us or do you want to see more, your choice."
Back to top Go down
Broken Hearted Desire
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Broken Hearted Desire

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 9:31 am

"I think I've seen enough." He stood, taking his new clothes with him. "See you around." With that Kai stalked off, his face still screwed up in disgust.
"Bye," Saki called out, her tone cakey. She twisted her head around so she could kiss him gently. "I love you," she whispered softly.

--

Kai sat outside Amaya's tent, scowling. "Wrong, wrong on so many levels," he muttered to himself. "You're damn right there," Amaya piped up, emerging from her tent. Kai jumped having not heard her.
"At least some of us know how to dress ourselves," he said, surveying Amaya's appearance. She was dressed in a blue button down shirt, with a pair of white cotton shorts.
"I want to know where they get their clothes," Amaya said as she twisted herself, trying to get a good angle to see the clothing.
Back to top Go down
Blackfyre
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Blackfyre

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 10:28 am

"I know you do." Luka whispered back. "But you've got to admit, that was way more fun than it should've been. The look on his face was priceless, especially when you joined in. I think it's safe to say he hates me now." Luka giggled. "You should get changed before you freeze to death." He warned her. It would be dark soon and the night would draw in colder than usual, bringing frost and bitter cold with it.
Back to top Go down
Broken Hearted Desire
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Broken Hearted Desire

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 5:14 pm

"I guess you're right." She smiled sweetly at him. "Want to join me as I rummage through the clothes they have here?" She asked, jumping swiftly to her feet, having to retuck the cloth back into itself.

--

Kai shrugged lightly. "Maybe they make them themselves?" It was plausable, however it sounded dead tedious. "Maybe," Amaya muttered, still admiring how well the outfit fit her. "Laelia sure knows how to pick 'em." She smiled.
"Might I be excused for a few minutes while I take my turn with the water, which is probably cold by now but hey." Subliminally he was asking a question and Amaya could tell. "The water is actually still warm." She opened the flap of her tent, allowing him access. "I'll guard the door." She laughed softly, not wanting to break the peaceful mood.
Back to top Go down
Blackfyre
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Blackfyre

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 6:11 am

Luka hauled himself to his feet, now steamed dry from the fire. "I don't think I have much choice in the matter do I? He took her hand, leading her towards where the clothes were stored, passing a rather disgusted looking Ayama on the way. He stuck his tongue out to her, pulling her into the large tent where they stored nearly everything for the camp. Food, water, bedding and clothes were neatly stacked around the cloth covered ground, with a small path winding through it all. "Take your pick."
Back to top Go down
Broken Hearted Desire
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Broken Hearted Desire

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 7:05 am

"I would, only I don't know what to choose. What looks good on me?" Saki would usually go for a pleated skirt and a cotton tee or button down but this time she wasn't sure. Maybe she was due for change.

--

Kai stepped out, his dark hair muzzled through his attempts to dry it. Amaya glanced up, her autumn eyes finding his silver orbs. Their eyes held for a second before Amaya hastily drew away. She brought her hair around her face to hide the blush that was plainly there. She thought he looked vulnerable and cute. The feeling frightened her.
"Well, that was refreshing." He walked towards the fire, only so he could feel the heat. He had walked away, also to hide a pink hue that had sneakily appeared on his cheeks. He felt it made him vulnerable and that was not what he wanted Amaya to think.
Back to top Go down
Blackfyre
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Blackfyre

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 12:56 pm

"You would look good in rags." Luka assured her, taking seat on a pile of sheets stacked in the corner of the tent. "So pick what you want. it'll look great, unless you want something made. They make their own clothes for meditation reasons, saying simple work helps enlighten the soul or something like that."
Back to top Go down
Broken Hearted Desire
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Broken Hearted Desire

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 2:27 pm

"Thank you." She smiled at him sweetly. Rummaging through the stacks of material, she finally found a mid-thigh red skirt and a cotton sretch t-shirt. The red and white went well together and complimented her figure. "Okay you think?" She asked, running her hand through the air to make it clear what she was asking.

--

Kai coughed, certain that the pink in his cheeks was gone, and turned back to Amaya. Amaya looked over his clothing and raised an eyebrow. "Nice," she praised him.
Back to top Go down
Blackfyre
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Blackfyre

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 4:03 pm

"As beautiful as ever." He smiled back, running his eyes over her form. "Yup, definitely suits you." Fidgeting on the makeshift seat, he could feel his left leg starting to go numb. Standing up, the rush of blood cause pins and needles to shoot through his skin. Stifling a twitch, he hopped around for a moment until they dispersed. "Better." He sighed to himself. "Ready to go?"
Back to top Go down
Broken Hearted Desire
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Broken Hearted Desire

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 7:13 pm

"Thank you and yeah we should." Before leaving she flitted around the room, picking up clean bedsheets and blankets. "It'll be nice," she explained briefly. She halted right in front of Luka's face looking into his eyes.

--

"Uh, thanks," was all he could manage. Amaya chuckled quietly at him and gave a him a humorous punch on the arm. "Ow. Remember, we aren't all as strong as you," he whined. Amaya did it again, childishly poking her tongue out at him.
A flash of blue caught their eyes and Ikumi was sat just outside the tent. "You know, I heard that if you hit someone of the opposite sex, it's a sign of attraction." Her tone was lazy but the meaning behind it screamed at them.
Back to top Go down
Blackfyre
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Blackfyre

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 1:04 pm

Luka blushed again, swiftly turning on the spot to avoid her probing gaze.
"Okay." He mumbled, shuffling out of the tent, trying to calm the rosy-pink glow that crossed his cheeks with little success.
Back to top Go down
Broken Hearted Desire
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Broken Hearted Desire

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 1:23 pm

"Would one be blushing?" Her tone was soft but playful as she caught him by the arm, spinning him so he faced her. She saw the patches of pink on his cheeks and smiled. "You're so cute when you blush," she whispered, pressing her lips to his.

--

"What?" Kai cried, edging away from Amaya as he struggled to hide the blush that was appearing rapidly, high upon his cheeks. Amaya whined at Ikumi. "Mother, I was just playing." Ikumi smiled and nodded giving a that's-what-you-tell-me look.
Back to top Go down
Blackfyre
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Blackfyre

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 5:08 pm

"Nooooo, you're lying to me." Luka stuttered, trying to keep his face devoid of emotion. "I am not blushing." He told her as if ignoring the issue would resolve it, when in fact all it did was make it worse. Wriggling out of her grip, he pulled his hands up to his face covering his cheeks. "See. Not blushing."
Back to top Go down
Broken Hearted Desire
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Broken Hearted Desire

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 5:43 pm

Saki couldn't help herself; she just had to laugh. She sat on the floor, doubled over in hysterics. "I-I'm so-sorry," she said, inbetween bursts of laughter. She put a hand up, telling him to give her a minute to calm down.

--

In truth, Amaya did feel something for Kai. That's why she had defended him before and why she was now blushing having untruthfully denied being attracted to Kai.
"I'm sorry Ikumi, but that would be beyond perverted. She's only 14!" Kai brought his palm to his forehead. Damn it!
Back to top Go down
Blackfyre
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Blackfyre

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 6:12 pm

Luka waited patiently, hands still covering most of his face.
"Evil child." He said through his hands, some of the noise managing to squirm through the cracks in his fingers. "You should be sorry. I'll get you back sooner or later." Realising the blush had left he let his hands fall back to his sides. "And I can get very creative."
Back to top Go down
Broken Hearted Desire
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Broken Hearted Desire

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 7:01 pm

She had finished laughing and in truth she was sorry, very sorry. "Luka, I'm sorry." She looked at him from beneath her lashes. "If you're going to get revenge, please don't be too rough," she smiled, lacing her fingers through his.

--

Amaya thought about what Kai had said, originally hurt but another emotion replaced it; confusion. She had not told him her age. "Kai, how do know how old I am?" Her tone expressed her confusion perfectly. Kai looked at her with a dumbfound expression.
Back to top Go down
Blackfyre
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Blackfyre

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 1:27 pm

"Awww banning me from being rough." He pouted, squeezing her fingers lightly. "Looks like I'll just have to embarrass the hell out of you every opportunity I get then fair?" He grinned, picking up the sheets that she had dropped in one arm and dragging her out of the tent with the other.
Back to top Go down
Broken Hearted Desire
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Broken Hearted Desire

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 5:03 pm

"Never!" Her tone was overly sarcastic and she chuckled to herself. She agreed. "Fair." She continued walking in the direction of her tent, before looking over at Kai, Amaya and..."No!" She whispered. "It can't be." Saki has frozen on the spot, her eyes transfixed on Ikumi.
Back to top Go down
Blackfyre
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Blackfyre

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 5:25 pm

"What's wrong." Luka asked eyes drifting over to the trio, face falling slightly. "Oh..." He murmured, realising what was happening. "Is she..." He couldn't bring himself to finish the question, releasing the grip on her hand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Morning Star
Page 16 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22 ... 29  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ruins of Azreon :: South Western Azreon :: Lake Mi'Ohlan-
Jump to: