Ruins of Azreon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ruins of Azreon

Through the ashes of defeat, greatness rises once more

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Morning Star
Morning Star - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 8:03 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Frozen Sunset
Morning Star - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 7:59 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Guarding Of The Messenger
Morning Star - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 7:55 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Lily Child
Morning Star - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 6:37 pm by Broken Hearted Desire

» Crystal Lake
Morning Star - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 7:29 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Long First Day
Morning Star - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 2:33 pm by Roe

» Untimely arrival
Morning Star - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 4:33 pm by Roe

» Do Not Feed IT Anymore...
Morning Star - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 3:32 pm by Blackfyre

» Music IS my life...
Morning Star - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 11:41 am by Dust Killagin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum
Free Teen Chat

Morning Star

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Blackfyre
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Blackfyre

Gold : 5653

Morning Star - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 8:00 am

"I'm not saying those are your only options. Life is only cruel if the people in it are cruel. If you want to take him with you then you can. It's not me you have to convince. I've been trying to get hm to leave for years because I keep thinking he's going to die." She laughed quietly, though the humor in her voice barely registered. "It seems selfish now. Of course it does. But I plan to give soemthing back that's so much more than what people have done for me. But that's my debt and mine alone. You're still welcome t come of course."

--

"Yeah?" The elf called back, sliding her book onto the wooden nightstand. It would be there when she got back.
Back to top Go down
Broken Hearted Desire
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Broken Hearted Desire

Gold : 5792

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 4:10 pm

"If he won't leave for you I highly doubt he would give this up for me." She looked into the eyes of the female. "I can understand why he'd want to stay. There's his sister for one, there's always the rush of danger and he gets to kick ass along the way." She smiled at the last part. She knew Luka was so capable and she didn't want to take him away from the life he knew, whether or not he liked it.
Her tears had stopped running and she was serious again. Her moods were changing easily; too easily. "I love him too much to ask."

--

"God, I am so sorry Laelia but could you do me a favour? Stop him from dying please?" She gestured to the male layed by the campfire. "I wouldn't ask, only I don't do healing and you're the only person I know capable of it." Her eyes widened as they pleaded silently with the elf.

--

Ikumi returned to see Saki and Koda and she threw the carcass down, turning and swiftly walking away.
Making it back to camp, she witnessed Kai, unconcious, by the campfire and Amaya talking to an elf. She strode over to Kai and kicked him gently with her foot. "Still alive I see," she muttered lightly.
Back to top Go down
Blackfyre
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Blackfyre

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 4:44 pm

"Maybe he loves you enough to go." She sighed lightly placing her hands behind her head and falling back onto the grass. "Look Saki, I'll be honest. What I'm going to do, I'm not coming back from. It's the price I have to pay to get rid of the unbalanced democracy." Brushing her hair from her eyes, she smiled lightly. "So yes, don't feel guilty because I'm not asking. I'm telling."

--

"I can try. I'm not too experienced with vampyre bites." She ambled out of the tent towards the ground where the man was lain. Leaning down she inspected the bite. "You did a good job of cleaning it up. Just had to apply a bit of pressure to slow the circulation." She murmured grabbing a clean cloth and pressing it to the bite.
Back to top Go down
Broken Hearted Desire
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Broken Hearted Desire

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 9:31 am

"Oh." She blinked. It was fairly obvious what she wanted but could Saki persuade Luka to give this up. "Despite the fact I know you could kill me in a flash, I'm not going to leave. I've decided. Luka needs you alive as much as you need him alive and I refuse to let either of you leave the other." Her voice was stern and her face serious. She wasn't lying.
The smell of the animal hit her and as she looked over to it, she saw a flash of blue. Blinking again she shook her head lightly. Seeing things again? Saki walked slowly to the animal, dropping to her knees. Her thirst was quenched but the animal smelled delicious. "Okay, we need to get back to camp. I can give this to Amaya, since she hasn't fed in a while herself."

--

"If I had known that I wouldn't have disturbed you. I'm sorry." She hung her head slightly.
Kai flinched as pressure was applied to his neck. "Ow," he breathed. He opened his eyes, everything blurred but he could make out the sapphire colour of Ikumi's hair, the auburn of Amaya's and an unknown woman who was closest to him.
"And yes, Ikumi, I am still alive." His voice was weak and his words broken but the trio seemed to understand because Ikumi and Amaya giggled softly.
Back to top Go down
Blackfyre
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Blackfyre

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 11:26 am

Koda remained quiet, clenching her fists tightly. Thee was so many things she wanted to tell the girl just to get her point across, but she kept to her silent demeanor. Forcing herself to stand, she walked over to Saki, grabbing the back legs of the bloodstained buck.
"Let's go then."

--

Laelia laughed to herself, removing the cloth gently.
"You can hardly be expected to know something on a subject you've never been taught could you? No one ever learned anything by just sitting there, they asked for questions and help, besides it was getting too quiet for my liking anyway, I was glad for the disturbance." She gently tapped the bite mark that marred the bottom of Kai's neck. "It'll sting for a bit, but you should be fine."
Back to top Go down
Broken Hearted Desire
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Broken Hearted Desire

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 9:36 am

They arrived back at camp in time to catch Amaya, Kai and Laelia huddled around the c€ampfire. When Kai saw Saki, he wriggled away. "K-Keep her away from me!" He was still weak but his whisper was almost a shout.
Saki stopped dead in her tracks, hurt by Kai. "I'm sorry Kai. I was thi-". She cut herself off; he wouldn't understand. Amaya looked up at her before returning her gaze to Laelia. She thanked Laelia on behalf of Kai, whose face was still warped with fear. "Thank you Laelia. Always there when we need you to be." She shook her head lightly, shaking gently with silent laughter.
"Oh, Amaya, this is for you." Saki slung the animals head towards her, the hoof landing gently on Amaya's lap. "That was meant for you?" Saki looked at the girl. "Not thirsty," she said, bluntly.
"Okay then." Amaya stood from beside Kai and took the animal. Dragging it into her tent, she dropped it to the floor, leaving it for later. Sliding from her tent, she skipped lightly back to the campfire, Saki still a few feet from Kai.
"How is everyone then?" Amaya tried to lighten the mood, since everyone seemed to have too much on their minds.
Back to top Go down
Blackfyre
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Blackfyre

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 4:53 pm

"Fine, never finer." Koda stated, shifting from foot to foot in agitation. "I should...erm...go." She said, stumbling over her words in a hurry to leave the growing tention in the small circle. Almost running from the small group of people, she bumped straight into Luka who was laying face down in the grass. "What're you doing idiot?"
"Waiting."
"...For?" She questioned, almost amused by his sleep deprived, exhausted state.
"Hush." He replied simply, squaring his shoulders and letting his head burrow deeper into the grass. "Everyone at camp is noisy, I wanted sleep."
"You'll freeze."
"I don't plan to stay out here during the night, besides the sun seems to disagree with you."
"Mmm...just crawl inside when you're done. If I don't see you by sundown I'll sit on you." She warned.
Back to top Go down
Broken Hearted Desire
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Broken Hearted Desire

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 7:39 pm

"Just dandy," Kai said, sarcasm colouring his tone as he gestured to his neck. Saki rolled her eyes at him. "You deserved it!" She stuck her nose in the air, giggling gently. Amaya almost burst out into hysterics as the two exchanged glances.
"Okay, well I'm in the mood for a wash, clean cloths and a nap. Anyone else?" She stood, twisting her hips slightly. Saki yawned when the word nap was mentioned. "I say hell yeah to that!" Amaya looked around the camp and then back to the small group.
"Any ideas where we might find warm, and relatively clean, water?" Her eyes travelled through the pack but stopped when neither Saki nor Kai answered.
Back to top Go down
Blackfyre
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Blackfyre

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 8:00 am

Koda sighed, taking seat next to him.
"You don't change." She murmured, running her finger sthrough his hair lightly.
"And you sound like you're going to leave..." He countered, pushing himself onto all fours and falling back so he rested on his knees. Koda stayed silent, head dipping forwards in conformation.
"You know I have to."
"...You're not coming back are you?"
Koda shook her head, a light smile gracing her lips.
"And you're not going to let me come with you, are you?"
"No."
"You can't go. I won't let you. Where's the fairness in that, I only just got you back!" His voice grew louder brinking on the edge of hysterics.
"You'll understand soon enough." She reassured him, taking his hand into his. "Promise." STanding she walked away towards the lake, leaving Luka with the scarlet ribbon that usually remained tied around her wrist in his hand.
Back to top Go down
Broken Hearted Desire
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Broken Hearted Desire

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 10:37 am

Each of them shrugged and Amaya sighed. "Well, there goes that plan. I really needed a wash as well." Her bottom lip jutted out.
Saki widened her eyes. "You could always just use cold water. There is a river nearby, remember?" Amaya's eyes lightened but only for a second. "Yes, but that water isn't relatively clean." She emphasised the last word for effect.
Kai looked up from under his lashes and raised his hand to gain their attention. "I suggest you ask one of the elves to do their weird magic tricks. I bet they can clean out that water and make it suitable for a wash." He nodded in a matter-of-fact way. Amaya skipped over to him, hugging him softly. "You're a genius, you know that?" She smiled hugely and Saki giggled slightly at her.
"Wow, he finally said something worth listening to," she joked and the three of them broke out in laughter. "Now, to find a worthy elf?"
Back to top Go down
Blackfyre
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Blackfyre

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 12:45 pm

"Actually we don't know any magic." Laelia chipped in. "We can do alchemy and mostly healing but we never fix something that can be fixed by hand otherwise we'd become lazy. I doubt you'll find someone who'll help you. I suggest you take the water and heat it by the fire. That way it's warm and sterilised." The druid tapped her finger to her lips, quelling the smile on her face. "It might take a while though."
Back to top Go down
Broken Hearted Desire
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Broken Hearted Desire

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 2:27 pm

They all jumped, having forgotten Laelia. "Good idea. And the time isn't a problem. We can sleep during the heating of the water." Saki skipped away from the campfire in the direction of the river, disppaearing behind the trees.
"How is she going to carry all that back?" Kai asked, staring after Saki, bewildered. "Don't underestimate her. She'll figure it all out; she usually does." Amaya smiled widely, looking forward to a good wash.
"Now the water's sorted, I raise my next question. Where are we to find new, clean clothes? We all need them after all." She pressed her finger to her lip, thinking hard. Kai just shrugged and lay back against the ground.
Back to top Go down
Blackfyre
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Blackfyre

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 6:39 pm

"We can find clothes, we're never short." Laelia reassured her, turning away from the group. "I'll see what I can find."

--

Luka looked up in time to see Saki skipping along the path towards the lake.
"Hey." He called out, staring at his hands, cheeks flushed in embarrasment. Knotting the length of ribbon around his own wrist, he shuffled for a moment before letting his legs slide out from underneath him.
Back to top Go down
Broken Hearted Desire
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Broken Hearted Desire

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 6:54 pm

"Thank you Laelia," Amaya called after her. She sighed as she lay back against the ground beside Kai.
"You're a lucky person, you know?" She turned her head to the side, so as to look at him. He simply nodded, closing his eyes slowly. "The only other thing, that I know of, to have survived Saki's bite, is Luka," she laughed lightly. Following suit, she closed her eyes and relaxed, the Sun warming her face.

--

She spun on her heel, having passed him without realising it. "Luka?" She blinked at him, her sapphire hair carressing her face in the gentle breeze. She leaped over to him and settled beside him.
"I haven't seen you since the tent." She hung her head to hide the light pink hue that appeared high on her cheeks. She smiled, and raised her head. "I bit Kai you know."
Back to top Go down
Blackfyre
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Blackfyre

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 7:16 pm

"You...bit him? If you were that thirsty you should've said." He told her, failing to smother a laugh. "I just went off to sleep, sorry." Luka pulled his knees to his chest, resting his cheek on the covered flesh. "Should've come back, I guess I just drifted off."
Back to top Go down
Broken Hearted Desire
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Broken Hearted Desire

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 7:32 pm

"Despite the fact that I was incredibly thirsty, he deserved it." She leant towards him, brushing her lips against his cheeks. "Don't worry about it. You need your sleep just as much as the next hot guy," she giggled.

OOC: Sorry for the abnormally short reply. Tired and was rushed by parents '-.-
Back to top Go down
Blackfyre
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Blackfyre

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 7:13 am

"Hot?" Luka asked bewildered by her words. "That's a first, not that I'm complaining of course." Rubbing his eyes on the back of his hand, he stretched out his free arm, draped it around her shoulders and pulled her close. "I would've said punch him if he annoys you that much, but bite if you find it nessarcy."

(Sorry for any spelling mistakes, my spell check went down D:)
Back to top Go down
Broken Hearted Desire
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Broken Hearted Desire

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 12:21 pm

"Should've waited for an animal. I have a feeling it would've tasted better," she said as she licked her lips in attempt to remember the taste of the blood. "Definately would have tasted better," she muttered quietly to herself, as she moved closer to Luka.
"I'm curious. What exactly are you doing out here?"

--

Kai could feel the suns rays beating down upon his face. He smiled, weakly. He turned his head to the side, looking at Amaya. She was laid with her eyes shut.
"Ths may sound weird, but your actually really pretty." A red hue appeared on his cheeks, and he looked away attempting to hide his embarrassment.

(No worries Paris. My spelling can't be any better....I don't have a spell check on my phone)
Back to top Go down
Blackfyre
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Blackfyre

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 3:01 pm

"I thought I told you that I fell asleep. That's all, really." Luka assured her, resting his head on her shoulder. "Camp was loud and it was sunny so I came outside, I ended up falling asleep."

--

"Here." Laelia called, tossing a fresh pile of clothes that she had returned with to Ayame. "They should fit, but you're so tiny." She laughed. "Kai yours should fit fine."
Back to top Go down
Broken Hearted Desire
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Broken Hearted Desire

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 7:09 pm

"Fair enough," she smiled brightly at him, before her face fell slightly. "I know I can trust you so I'm going to tell you something and I understand if you think I'm crazy." She gripped his hand in hers. "I think I've been seeing my mother around lately and it's scaring the hell out of me." Saki fumbled with a piece of her hair, embarrassed at her confession. Even to herself she sounded crazy.

--

"And Laelia comes to the rescue again." Amaya giggled loudly, unfolding the clothing that had landed on her. "They should fit me fine and how did you know?" She hung the clothing in front of her, admiring them.
Kai sat himself up, using one arm as a support. He picked at his clothing and as soon as he was satisfied he laid back once more. "Thank you," he mumbled to Laelia.
Back to top Go down
Blackfyre
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Blackfyre

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 7:49 am

"I don't think you're crazy." He murmured, smoothing her hair. "Nothing's impossible, at least I don't think it is. Living the way I do will lead you to believe that so if you say it's her then I believe you." With a sigh, Luka streched out his tired limbs, grateful for the gentle pop as his limbs slid back into place after being in the same postion for so long.

--

"Doing what I can." She smiled with a mock salute to both of them. "I guessed. Which is why they might not fit, I'm a terrible judge at sizes."
Back to top Go down
Broken Hearted Desire
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Broken Hearted Desire

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 11:35 am

"Thank you," she whispered, her face concerned. "Luka, you have really bad joints." She had flinched when they clicked and was actually worried. It's nothing, he's just rusty, that's all. Despite her positive thoughts, her face still showed the concern on the inside,

--

"Not that terrible." Amaya gestured to the clothes, which she was sizing up at that moment.
Kai looked towards the sky. "Shouldn't Saki be back with that water by now?" He blinked, oblivious to the others expressions.
Back to top Go down
Blackfyre
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Blackfyre

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 1:23 pm

"Bad joints?" He echoed before grinning to himself. "Call it punishment for sitting still for too long. You should hear Koda if she stays in the same position for more than three hours." He laughed, hauling himself to his feet. "Where were you off too anyway? I doubt you came out here for no reason."

--

"Maybe. Or she might be cooling off by the river. It's getting fairly warm." Laelia replied, pointing to the deep orange globe in the sky, which was slowly rising to it's highest point. "It's early yet, it'll get hotter."
Back to top Go down
Broken Hearted Desire
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Broken Hearted Desire

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 1:46 pm

"Oh!" She cried, bringing her hand to her mouth. "I'm supposed to be collecting water so that it can be heated and then we can all have a wash."
She stood and halfway through standing, she paused, her expression puzzled. "I don't have anything to put the water in so that I can take it back," she explained.

--

"You're quite right," Amaya said, looking towards the sky. Kai just grunted, tired from bleeding and lack of sleep. Amaya turned her head sharply, looking at him in a queer way. "You're rather simple, aren't you?"
Back to top Go down
Blackfyre
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Blackfyre

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 2:34 pm

"That's okay, they usually leave pails down by the riverbed anyway. If not I'll run back up and get you some." Stepping over the long grass, Luka followed the familiar pathway towards the brook, the sound of the stream growing louder with each step. Bending down, he picked a large wooden bucket from the ground, metal handle cold to the touch. "Here."

--

"I should get going. I have a very fussy wolf to clip." Laelia smirked, walking away from the pair who remained, sneaking back to her tent to grab her scissors.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Morning Star
Page 14 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 29  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ruins of Azreon :: South Western Azreon :: Lake Mi'Ohlan-
Jump to: