Ruins of Azreon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ruins of Azreon

Through the ashes of defeat, greatness rises once more

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Morning Star
Morning Star - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 8:03 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Frozen Sunset
Morning Star - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 7:59 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Guarding Of The Messenger
Morning Star - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 7:55 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Lily Child
Morning Star - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 6:37 pm by Broken Hearted Desire

» Crystal Lake
Morning Star - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 7:29 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Long First Day
Morning Star - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 2:33 pm by Roe

» Untimely arrival
Morning Star - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 4:33 pm by Roe

» Do Not Feed IT Anymore...
Morning Star - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 3:32 pm by Blackfyre

» Music IS my life...
Morning Star - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 11:41 am by Dust Killagin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum
Free Teen Chat

Morning Star

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Blackfyre
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Blackfyre

Gold : 5641

Morning Star - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 9:11 am

Koda remained silent, her hand tensing over the piece of wood until her skin was white.
"This'll be good enough." Koda bit her lip as the gruff voices drifted through the wind to her.
"You think? There are...things in this forrest."
"Well the worse we'll run into is this one's sister."
She heard a shuffle and a thump as a if someone was thrown to the floor. Her golden eyes widened in surprise.
"True, true."
She heard the contented sigh as the others fell to the ground. A slight groan of pain came from one of the three.
"When do we next move out?"
"Loki is leading her west, wait for the signal."
Koda padded over the leaves, keeping her form hidden from them still, anger etched into her features.
Back to top Go down
Broken Hearted Desire
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Broken Hearted Desire

Gold : 5780

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 4:05 pm

Her eyes widened in fear as she took in the forms of the mysterious intruders.
She heard them talking but wasn't focusing on the words for her concentration was on the femme who had anger scratched into every feature. It was her concentration on the femme that allowed her to see the surprise in her eyes.
What's going on? Saki couldn't move at this point. It was too dangerous to even consider it.
Saki jumped silently as a groan came from the intruders. It was clearly a painful one and she worried herself more. What if these people were even more dangerous than the femme? If they had an even bigger hate for the vampyres?
"When do we move out next?" The persons voice made the hairs on the back of her neck stand on end as she realised the species of which the words had come from. She shot a look at the femme, telling her to remain hidden and to somehow trust her.
"Loki is leading her west, wait for the signal." Saki emerged from the shadow into the clear skies.
"What signal?" She asked the male that had talked last. When he turned around and hissed at her, she drew back.
"Attack me not, brother. For I am one of you and you know the price for killing another of our kind." Saki knew how to get herself out of a tight situation and the male withdrew his prepared attack. She looked around warily, not spotting the femme amongst the shadows and relaxing immediately.
Back to top Go down
Blackfyre
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Blackfyre

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 7:57 am

The male grinned to the female, his ash blonde hair covering the bright blue eyes that lay beneath.
"Attacking is not permitted I grant you that however..."
The other male stepped behind her, binding her wrists together behind her back, twisting her arm in an uncomfortable fashion."
"No one said anything about a tag along."
The small male that sat on the floor watched in scilence, his golden hues wider as they bound the female up. His ivory hair a a light scarlet falling across his face as his form sank forwards, his pale skin blotchy with purple brusies and cuts.
"I don't think she'll be a willing tag along." He mumbled, snowy ears flickering as he said so.
"Shut it you, unless you want to be forced to be quiet...again."
The smaller male tensed up, biting his lip with worry.

--

Koda padded further from the clearing.
"...Loki..." She balled her fists up with rage, taking several deep breaths to calm herself. Climbing up a few branches of a near by tree she watched the scene unfold beneath her, her thumb pressed to her lip.
"Luka...what have they done to you."
Muttering a few words, she focused deeply. Watching as the ropes on the female and the male become loose. She hoped her intentions were clear. Don't move
Back to top Go down
Broken Hearted Desire
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Broken Hearted Desire

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 4:02 pm

She grinned back at the male, feeling the victory pour over her, until the "however". Her lips pulled back over her teeth and she hissed at the males as they bound her hand.
"Ow! Bitch!" She muttered as her arm was twisted painfully.
"No you're right they didn't," her face still contorted with pain and rage. Saki watched as the battered male watched them bound her and winced as he tried to move in his delicate state.
"You know, he's right. I'm really not," she sneered at them.
"Woah! Leave him alone." She didn't know the male but she felt slightly protective over him, almost as if someone she knew had a connection with him. Looking into the wide golden eyes of the male, she smiled.
Be not afraid and relax. Her eyes said everything to the male, but at that moment she froze herself. The bonds, that held her hands tightly in place, loosened. She looked around, spotting the shadow that was the femme. Although instinct told her to move, she sat very still. She couldn't afford to fight with one of her own kind. It was a costly offense and she didn't need it at that moment.
Instead she looked up into the star lit skies and pretended to lose herself in thought while the two vampyres talked.
Back to top Go down
Blackfyre
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Blackfyre

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 5:50 am

Luka sat there patiently, feeling the ropes slacken he masked his look of surprise. The two males eyeing up the female that they had captured.
"I think he'll have a lot of fun with this one."
Luka growled slightly, knowing what they were intending, his snowy ears flickering back in disdain.
"Shut up." The larger of the two males commanded, placing a forceful palm across his cheek, adding a scarlet handprint to his already wounded flesh.

--

Koda snapped, drawing her bow she took aim, hitting the larger male straight in the head.
She walked out of the shadows and into the clearing, her golden eyes burning at the smaller male.
"I would run if I were you, and fast. But tell Loki I'm onto him."
The male nodded, fleeing from the scene in a panic.
Koda prodded the male on the floor, his head having created a small scarlet pool around her bare feet. She shook her head walking over to her the 'bound' male, untying his feet.
"Told you I would come back for you."
"I was...beginning to wonder."
She pulled him to his feet, running her hand over his cheek.
"They really got you didn't they."
Luka shrugged. "Nothing I can't handle."
She hugged him gently, noticing as he flinched in pain.
"Let's get you somewhere so we can patch you up."
Luka nodded, gesturing for the vampyre to follow them.
Back to top Go down
Broken Hearted Desire
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Broken Hearted Desire

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 6:23 pm

"Fun? You think-" she was interuppted by the low growl that escaped the injured males lips.
"Shut up." She heard the impact of skin upon skin and flinched, letting a small cry pass her lips. She then plucked up the courage to retaliate for the male.
"Hey, why don't you leave him alone!" She cried, "here's a bit of fresh meat for you to batter, instead of hurting him more!" It was a risk she was willing to take to protect him from any further danger.
As she finished speaking, she heard a whistle and lying next to her was the leader of the two, dead. An arrow protruded from his skull, while a river of blood formed from the fatal wound, creating a puddle of red around his head.
Saki watched as the femme prodded the dead male and released the male that still sat on the floor, bound. She wondered away from the moment, as the two talked, before falling back to reality when the male gestured for her to follow.
"I'm curious," she explained to the male, "why were they holding you captive? You must be of some importance for one of my kind to keep you alive for so long."
I hope that wasn't too rude of me.
"Oh, wait! We're not introduced. I'm Saki and obviously a vampyre," as she said this she flashed her fangs at the Nekos.
"Your turn." She walked and waited for either to reply.
Back to top Go down
Blackfyre
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Blackfyre

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 10:54 pm

Luka turned to the femme, smiling to the best of his ability.
"Luka and this is my sister Koda in case she didn't tell you."
Koda smiled to the female, slinging her bow back over her neck. She paused deep in thought from her question. Luka sighed shaking his head deciding to answer for her.
"...It was my fault."
"It wasn't it couldn't have been avoided."
"It was." He snapped back. He paused letting the anger drain from him. "When we were young our parents were killed. I was young, about thirteen and I just had this...unbearable rage against the people who did that. I swore revenge, but I didn't know who I was up against." He blinked slightly looking at his feet. "Our race is rare and often sold into slavery, so upon finding me Loki was trying to break me in, which I refused to do. He found it funny to torment Koda, keeping me alive but in the worst possible conditions."
He shook his head cutting off, continuing to walk.
Back to top Go down
Broken Hearted Desire
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Broken Hearted Desire

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 2:35 pm

"Well nice to meet you," she smiled, "and no, she didn't tell me." She let out a slight giggle at the memory of their meeting.
The vampyre flinched when Luka snapped at his sister, relaxing when he did. She listened intently to the males story and her eyes watered at the sad tale that was his life. When the male mentioned tormenting Koda, her face turned an angry red. She didn't like the idea of torment.
"I...I'm sorry. I shouldn't have asked." She said this shaking her head herself and she paused for a second to look to the sky.
What has become of the world we live in? It wasn't so much a question, just a thought.
When the footsteps of the siblings became more faint than she was comfortable with, she continued to move, soon catching them.
"Ya know, your sister is quite the hunter," she laughed, attempting to lighten the atmosphere.
Back to top Go down
Blackfyre
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Blackfyre

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 2:44 pm

Luka grinned.
"And she knows it, believe me. But she's a big cheater."
Koda pouted, her snowy ears facing down.
"I don't cheat."
"So you don't use you magic to help you?"
Koda blushed, the light red hue forming on the top of her cheeks.
"I'm just using what I've got."
Luka rolled his eyes.
"Right..."
Koda folded her arms across her chest, a skeptical look on her face.
"It's not to far now, I moved after they trashed the last place and I can patch you up there."
Luka nodded, stepping carefully to avoid further pain. Koda turned to face the femme.
"You're welcome to come as well, I did behave like an animal so consider it as a thanks you."
She ran her fingers through her ivory hair, a smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Broken Hearted Desire
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Broken Hearted Desire

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 3:14 pm

"A cheat?" She asked skeptically.
"I don't believe she cheats either. I just think she's skilled," she said smiling.
"Trashed? Huh?" She asked curiously and confusingly. She waited for an answer but none came. Instead the female turned to her.
"You're welcome to come as well, I did behave like an animal so consider it as a thanks you."
"Thank you for your generosity and I believe you had a good reason Koda. I would do the same if one of your kind had stolen a sibling of mine." She explained, knowing only too well that she had no siblings to care for. Her eyes watered for only a second when she thought of the sister that once was hers.
Before the two could notice, she smiled and watched the femme fondle her hair gently. Turning to the male, she eyed him from head to toe, wondering how he had made it out of there alive.
"Hmm," she whispered to herself, curiosity consuming her. Bringing her crashing back to reality was a small wimper from around the corner. Crouching into a defense like state, Saki took the lead and leant around the bend looking for any danger. Instead she found a small female curled on the ground, wrapped in a rag and crying softly. Signalling to the others that there was no danger, Saki crouched towards the girl and when reaching her reached out to touch the girls pale skin. She seemed not aware of her presence and jumped at the touch, screaming at her.
"Shush, shush! It's okay, I'm not gonna hurt you," she explained to the girl. The femme growled at her and backed away slowly.
Back to top Go down
Blackfyre
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Blackfyre

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 3:32 pm

Luka studied the girl, bending down so he reached her height.
"Ohsie demua futia setui."
He paused.
"I think she speaks native vampyre, I'm not sure. But if she does I told her we won't hurt her."
He blinked, tilting his head to the left, smiling gently.
Koda watched, her golden eyes confused.
"How do you know native vampyre?"
"Hanging around those guys, you pick it up. They spoke it to try and confuse me." He laughed quietly, stretching out his hand to the young female.
"Tsera hesui lumika?"
Back to top Go down
Broken Hearted Desire
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Broken Hearted Desire

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 3:45 pm

Saki knew the language he spoke and yet she was confused. She did not speak the natural language of her kind.
"Well, whether she does or doesn't, YOU'RE bloody good at it!" Saki was impressed and yet confused as to how he knew Native Vampyre. Before she could ask, Koda beat her to it.
"Ah, yes. The disgusting ones of our kind. They are worthless beasts, but enough of them. I wish to know who this girl is and what she is doing all alone out here." Saki didn't know her but had immediately felt some connection between the two.
She was again impressed by his use of the language used by many of her kind.
"Ya know, maybe she doesn't speak at all," Saki laughed. This was a mistake and the girl launched herself at Saki. With cat-like reflexes, Saki bent her body, dodging the attack and catching the girl by the waist.
"But then again, maybe she does," Saki said to the girl.
"Well she must have understood what I was saying to react like that." The girl nodded in agreement.
"So come on girly, who are ya and what are you doing here on your own?" Saki asked the femme wanting to know quickly.
"My name is unknown, even to myself and sowaki tsui theta Loki." Speaking a mixture of the two languages, the girl confused Saki but she did not miss the gasp that passed around when she spoke the name Loki.
"You recognise the name?" She asked the three, not minding who replied.
Back to top Go down
Blackfyre
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Blackfyre

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 3:53 pm

Koda swallowed.
"Yes we know Loki..." Her eyes narrowed, but then became amused. "He's getting soft letting so many escape, when I first heard of him, it was through folklore."
Luka hissed at her, Koda closed her mouth sighing to herself.
"Did you have a run in with him? Or did he take your name?" He spoke low and quietly to her, not wanting to alarm his sister with what he knew. After all being around the two that had required his company for eleven months it wasn't surprising how much he now knew about the ex-angel.
Back to top Go down
Broken Hearted Desire
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Broken Hearted Desire

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 4:02 pm

"Oh, he didn't let me escape. He let me leave," she explained, "he had no further use of me and so here I am."
"A run in? Well you could put it like that." She sighed heavily, explaining to the trio how she had become Loki's play thing, using Luka as a translator for the other two. She told of how her experiences with Loki had strengthened her, teaching her to refuse, fight back and fight tactically.
"See this scar?" She pointed out a long pink scratch that was embedded in the skin of her shoulder.
"This scar was caused from fighting one of his men, when they though they could USE me for their own benefit." She sneered at the memory. She looked around, the faces of her recent companions had disgust etched into every minute detail.
"You mean, Loki and his men tried to rape you?" Saki said this with disbelief. The girl looked too innocent to have encountered such danger.
"Aye, that's what I mean. They'll think twice about trying it again." She laughed at herself and the trio.
Back to top Go down
Blackfyre
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Blackfyre

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 4:15 pm

Koda shuddered involentarily. Such hatred for someone so young... She mused to herself.
Luka translated as fast as he could, although some words made him trip up slightly before continuing.
When the femme had finished he turned to Koda.
"I think she needs a place to rest."
"Well, I guess there's no harm...although if she adamant to stay outside then let her, don't stress her anymore ok?"
He nodded, speaking quickly to the young femme in the foreign tongue, explaining what he had asked his sister. His tail swayed from side to side, the light turquoise tip brushing his bruised hand gently.
"Kuni skeihey defui?"
Back to top Go down
Broken Hearted Desire
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Broken Hearted Desire

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 4:25 pm

Saki overheard each and every word spoken and smiled when Luka suggested bringing her with them.
So thoughtful... Her thoughts trailed into something more than thoughtful and she blushed slightly, hiding her face from the rest of the group. Although she disliked what Koda had suggested, she did believe the Neko had a fair point.
Luka spoke the vampyrian language to the girl and she laughed.
"I think I would rather tag along. I personally don't like being stuck out in the cold ferut scierium thuri." She turned and walked eastward, not knowing where she was going really.
"Koda, which way is your home?" Saki asked, humourously, watching the femme walk randomly.
"Well, are you coming or not?" The girl asked the trio, swaying from side to side, allowing her auburn hair to sway softly around her face.
Back to top Go down
Blackfyre
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Blackfyre

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 4:43 pm

Koda grinned.
"That way." Pointing in the opposite direction of where the young girl was walking. "I think I left Caliga outside...so she might be a little startled."
"You still have her? I thought you were letting her go."
"I tried, but she stalked me home. No sooner to be accompanied by Exuro."
Luka laughed.
"That pup will not be pleased to see me again. Even if him and Caliga are friends. That mare has a weird life..." He mused to himself, walking in the direction that Koda had gestured to.
After five minutes of silence,a low growl was heard to their right, a auburn coloured wolf stepping in front of them. The growling stopped as he noticed Koda, jumping onto her and pushing her backwards into the ground, nuzzling her chest affectionately.
"Ex, calm down." She giggled patting his the wolfs head. Pushing him off her so she could stand again. "It's about another two minutes walk from here." She smiled, following the wolf, who ran in front.
Back to top Go down
Broken Hearted Desire
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Broken Hearted Desire

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 4:45 pm

Saki laughed.
"Hey, you're going the wrong way!" She called to the femme who had bounded off in the other direction. The young femme turned around, with an embarrassed look about her and walked back to them. The two vampyres continued in silence, with greatful smiles upon their faces, allowing the other two to talk amongst themselves.
The sound of paws padding across the forest ground disturbed Saki's thoughts and she turned defensively and the wolf growled back at her, before leaping upon the Neko femme. Saki and her unknown companion laughed at the affection shown between the two. It was pleasing to watch.
The wolf rolled along the ground before standing and taking a powerful, yet graceful, leap in front of the group, who continued the journey to Koda's home.
"You must live a very quiet life out here Neko." The girl didn't ask, it was more of a statement.
"She did until we arrived," Saki laughed. The vampyres had a way of destroying quiet country life.

(Sorry if it's a bit short and bad quality. I had a real bad day lol I love you )
Back to top Go down
Blackfyre
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Blackfyre

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 4:59 pm

Koda smiled lightly, tilting her head to the left, her ivory ears flickering.
"Quiet? Far from it. You'd be surprise how much trouble I can get myself in." Her golden eyes glinted in the sunlight. Brushing a few strands of wolf fur from her front.
Luka raised a brow, grinning at the sight of the wolf.
"Still obnoxious I see!" He yelled after the creature, a low growl coming towards him as a reply.
She stepped out of the forest,a small house visible on the hill. A large charcoal coloured mare walking towards her, butting her with her nose gently. Koda stuck out her hand patting the smooth fur.
"Luka can you take them up to the house? I'll be up in a moment, I just need a chat with Cal."
Luka nodded, walking up the path. Koda gripped the leather bridal, leading the mare around the side of the house towards a small building, the cinnamon coloured wolf following close behind.

(Lol, mine's no better so you can be forgiven <3)
Back to top Go down
Broken Hearted Desire
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Broken Hearted Desire

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 9:32 am

A laugh escaped Saki's lips.
"Hm, I guess you're probably right," she said as she continued chuckling. She caught the reflected light from Koda's eyes and she was blinded for a moment. In her blindness, she heard Luka call out to someone...or something. A growl returned, so she gathered it was the wolf and she smiled.
Her eyesight came back to her when the forest cleared, uncovering a hill in front of her. On top of the hill was a small, yet pretty, house. The mare that approached the group was a shiny charcoal colour and seemed to know Koda instantly. Again Saki smiled at the love shown between the two.
"Luka can you take them up to the house? I'll be up in a moment, I just need a chat with Cal." Saki looked at Koda, when she heard the words exit the Nekos mouth, questioningly. The look that Koda returned told her not to worry and with that she turned her back and took the mare around the side of the house.
"Hm, I wander what's wrong..." The girls voice trailed as the Neko disappeared from sight. She laughed as Saki jumped in surprise.
"What? Did you forget I was here?" The girl asked Saki with a hurt look on her face.
"No! Of course I didn't," Saki's face showing surprise at the girls hurt face. The femme laughed and Saki realised the girl was joking about her feelings being hurt.
"Oh, you little," Saki said, humour tinging her voice. The girl laughed harder and ran while she laughed, disappearing into the house leaving her and Luka alone.
Saki hung her head before looking up from beneath her lashes at Luka.
"Um, maybe we should hurry to the house.." she traileed, "I, uh, wouldn't want her ruining anything..." Saki's voice was shaky, her words slightly muffled.
Get a grip! He's not for you. He doesn't like you...why would he? She thought this while walking slowly towards the house. When she turned she found that he had set himself on a nearby rock and beckoned her to sit with him. Saki bit her lip before stepping and curling herself up on the ground in front of the Neko. The Sun caught her eyes, wet with embarrassment, and reflected. The light reflected from her eyes, hitting the Neko's face. A smile formed on Saki's face as she studied the, almost, perfect features of Luka's face.
Back to top Go down
Broken Hearted Desire
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Broken Hearted Desire

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 9:33 am

A laugh escaped Saki's lips.
"Hm, I guess you're probably right," she said as she continued chuckling. She caught the reflected light from Koda's eyes and she was blinded for a moment. In her blindness, she heard Luka call out to someone...or something. A growl returned, so she gathered it was the wolf and she smiled.
Her eyesight came back to her when the forest cleared, uncovering a hill in front of her. On top of the hill was a small, yet pretty, house. The mare that approached the group was a shiny charcoal colour and seemed to know Koda instantly. Again Saki smiled at the love shown between the two.
"Luka can you take them up to the house? I'll be up in a moment, I just need a chat with Cal." Saki looked at Koda, when she heard the words exit the Nekos mouth, questioningly. The look that Koda returned told her not to worry and with that she turned her back and took the mare around the side of the house.
"Hm, I wander what's wrong..." The girls voice trailed as the Neko disappeared from sight. She laughed as Saki jumped in surprise.
"What? Did you forget I was here?" The girl asked Saki with a hurt look on her face.
"No! Of course I didn't," Saki's face showing surprise at the girls hurt face. The femme laughed and Saki realised the girl was joking about her feelings being hurt.
"Oh, you little," Saki said, humour tinging her voice. The girl laughed harder and ran while she laughed, disappearing into the house leaving her and Luka alone.
Saki hung her head before looking up from beneath her lashes at Luka.
"Um, maybe we should hurry to the house.." she traileed, "I, uh, wouldn't want her ruining anything..." Saki's voice was shaky, her words slightly muffled.
Get a grip! He's not for you. He doesn't like you...why would he? She thought this while walking slowly towards the house. When she turned she found that he had set himself on a nearby rock and beckoned her to sit with him. Saki bit her lip before stepping and curling herself up on the ground in front of the Neko. The Sun caught her eyes, wet with embarrassment, and reflected. The light reflected from her eyes, hitting the Neko's face. A smile formed on Saki's face as she studied the, almost, perfect features of Luka's face.
Back to top Go down
Blackfyre
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Blackfyre

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 11:28 am

He leant back on the rock, absorbing the sun.
"Anything dangerous or valuable will be safely put away. She learned that while I was living with her. I had a habit of breaking stuff. And I guess he still takes in travelers." He smiled to himself.
"That home was never empty..."
He stuck his tongue out in a childlike fashion as he caught her looking at him, a light red hue blemishing the tops of his cheeks.
"It's been so long since I was anywhere I could call home..."
He muttered, running a finger along the deep cut on his cheek, hoping that Koda could deal with it before it scarred.

--

"Exuro...have you seen anything? Anything at all? Loki will still be on the move, I know he will have discovered him missing by now.."
She tugged at her ivory hair in frustration, the wolf nuzzling her in an attempt to calm her.
"All I know is...Loki has been in...dealings." The wolf's brow furrowing as he spoke.
"Dealings? You...No!" She almost shouted, sinking to the floor with fear.
The wolf stuck his head under her arm. "Calm. Your safe here and you know that. But you must teach Luka to defend himself, you know that Loki will catch up to you and he has to know what to do."
She sighed, burrowing her head in her hands.
"I know...I suppose I should make the most of these days then."
The wolf nodded.
"You have two weeks at the most. I will resume my normal silent composure around others, and I'll make sure Caliga stays in here and else where, unless you need her."
She gripped the wolf's fur tightly.
"Thank you."
She stood, wiping her eyes, before stepping back outside.
Back to top Go down
Broken Hearted Desire
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Broken Hearted Desire

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 2:32 pm

"Um...I do hope so," she attempted a smile but her face just couldn't do it. She was basking in the Sun as he was...it had been a long time since she was able to do so.
"She does seem to care a lot about other..." she trailed, turning to stare back at the house.
A quiet, yet very noticable, laugh shook her body when she spun back around to find Luka poking his tongue out at her.
"You really are a child," her voice shook with laughter.
"Ah yes. Home...what is a home to you?" She was curious as to what his species considered a worthy home...and it was something for her to talk about, without embarrassing herself.
She watched silently as her delicate finger ran along the cut in his cheek. She knew she could heal it herself but in doing this it would most definately scar. She did not want to ruin the face that lay in front of her.
What are you doing woman?! Why are you getting yourself into this mess?! You know your species aren't meant for eachother! She subconciously shook the thoughts away in a dog like manner and then blushed.
"Oh!" She cried as she remembered the presence of the very person she was trying not to think of.

--

"Wow," she muttered as she took in the surroundings of the home. It was very warm and welcoming. She stretched with exhaustion and set herself down on the rounded leather sofa. Making herself comfortable, she swung her dangling legs up onto the sofa she watched the ever burning fire flicker and spark in the place set in the wall. It lapped the logs that gave it fuel.
"Burn," she whispered, her voice carrying across the room hitting the flames, powering them and making them larger. The flames continued to flicker and staring at them soothed the girl. Her eyelids became heavy, weighing more than she could handle. She therefore closed them, drifting into an easy sleep.

Last edited by Broken Hearted Desire on Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blackfyre
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Blackfyre

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 4:22 pm

Luka paused thinking.
"Home is...somewhere where fear and worry do not exsist. Where there is no need to cower and hide who I truly am. Where no judgement is passed upon myself. It's a place of pure freedom."
He shivered lightly feeling her cool fingers on his face.
"...We should go inside."
He stood, making his way to the house in silence.

--

Koda walked outside, trying her best to smile. The wolf following her at her heels. Brushing herself down, she slipped inside the house, shutting the backdoor behind her. She noted the sleeping child on the floor. She pulled a throw over her, hoping she didn't get cold.
She ignored her brother stepping inside the house, the femme following closely at his heel.
"Luka, I need you at the brook by sunrise, make sure you're there."
Back to top Go down
Broken Hearted Desire
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Broken Hearted Desire

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 7:53 pm

"Hm," she muttered in agreement.
"It seems our species has at least one thing in common then." Her voice still quiet, not wanting to ruin the silence that had befallen them.
She lightly lifter her fingers from his face as he shivered, hanging her head. She watched him rise to his feet and begin to walk. She followed, by instinct. She really just wanted to sit and absorb the Sun. The silence continued until she stepped slowly into the house and Koda said something to Luka. Saki, however, was too absorbed in the sleeping child that was curled up on the floor.
"How sweet," she muttered quietly so no one else could hear her.

--

She layed happily dreaming, subconciously noting the fact that someone had covered her in her unconcious state. In the distance she could hear voices but she could not care for her dream was the sweetest anyone could ever have. She dreamt of a family she could have once had and the sister that she had always dreamt of.
"How sweet." The voice broke her from her dream, bringing her back from her unconcious state. She rubbed her eyes, curious as to how she had gone from the sofa to the floor.
"Hm?" She took in her surrounding before settling on the sapphire eyes of the other vampyre. The girl noted how the vampyres eyes held hers and it took all of her strength to pull herself away.
"Where am I?" She had not fully registered her current location and directed her question at the siblings that stood at the main entrance to the building.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Morning Star
Page 2 of 29Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ruins of Azreon :: South Western Azreon :: Lake Mi'Ohlan-
Jump to: