Ruins of Azreon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ruins of Azreon

Through the ashes of defeat, greatness rises once more

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Morning Star
Morning Star - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 8:03 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Frozen Sunset
Morning Star - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 7:59 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Guarding Of The Messenger
Morning Star - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 7:55 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Lily Child
Morning Star - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 6:37 pm by Broken Hearted Desire

» Crystal Lake
Morning Star - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 7:29 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Long First Day
Morning Star - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 2:33 pm by Roe

» Untimely arrival
Morning Star - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 4:33 pm by Roe

» Do Not Feed IT Anymore...
Morning Star - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 3:32 pm by Blackfyre

» Music IS my life...
Morning Star - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 11:41 am by Dust Killagin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum
Free Teen Chat

Morning Star

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Blackfyre
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Blackfyre

Gold : 5641

Morning Star - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 5:08 pm

Luka nodded to his sister, who took it upon herself to go upstairs. A yawn escaping her lips.
Bidding the others goodnight, she vanished from view, the creak of the door shutting behind her.

--

Luka watched the girl for a few moments, his head tilting in curiosity.
"I think I'll say goodnight as well. There should be three spare room at the end of the hall, feel free to use them as you wish."
He smiled once before making his way up the stairs, slipping into his bedroom. The familiar sight of who he was eleven months ago surrounded him. He sat on his bed for a few moments wringing his hands with slight agitation, the cuts on his body aching. His golden eyes flickered around the room once more, landing on a small crystal bottle on his window sill.
A piece of parchment trapped underneath it with the words drink me written in fast scrawl.
Picking up the bottle, he placed it to his lips, the deep purple liquid swirling inside it. Swallowing it quickly, he shuddered, a gasp of pain escaping his lips as his cuts resealed.
"Thanks..." He muttered to himself, laying back on his bed once more.
Back to top Go down
Broken Hearted Desire
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Broken Hearted Desire

Gold : 5780

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 5:44 pm

Saki and the girl watched as Koda swept from the room just as they watched Luka stare at the girl. His eyes glowed with curiosity before he snapped away and announced the end of the day.
"Goodnight," the girls chimed in unison.
"And thank you," Saki added on the end, so that he knew they were greatful for the kindness shown towards them.
"Come on, we should be getting some sleep as well," the vampyre spoke, breaking the silence and making it clear that the young vampyre should be making her way to bed. The two rose and crept silently up the stairs, turning right they walked to the end of the hall where three doors stood, shut. Saki took the one on the right after the girl had already turned left and slipped into the room she was to make a bedroom.
"Well, goodnight." Saki sighed and opened up the door, walking through into a very warm room. In silence she curled up on the bed, not bothering to slip out of her skirt.
For a long while she fidgeted before falling into an uneasy, yet, dreamless sleep.
She woke with a start, a light sheen of sweat covered her body and she felt suddenly very insecure. She stood and stepped quietly to the window. Pulling the curtain across, she found that it was still very late and that everyone must still be asleep. Instead of returning to her bed, she crept to her door and opened it. Leaving it ajar, she walked down the hall and sniffed at each door. She caught the scent of the one she was looking for and opened the bedroom door. Slipping inside, she closed the door behind her. Sitting down behind his door she watched him sleep, before finally falling asleep, curled up on his bedroom floor.
Back to top Go down
Blackfyre
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Blackfyre

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 6:07 pm

Luka awoke early the next morning, lifting his head from the pillow.
"Ow..." He muttered, his head thumping. Sitting up, he rubbed his eyes, pulling his shirt off over his head and replacing it with a clean one. The sun began to rise over the hill in the distance, the early light dappling his room.
"Ugh, I am so late..."
Grabbing his bow and arrow from the bottom of his bed, he ran to his window, throwing himself out of it.
Landing with a thump at the bottom, he suppressed a yawn.
"Next time, I'll have to remind Koda, do not wake me before 10 am."
Back to top Go down
Broken Hearted Desire
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Broken Hearted Desire

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 6:34 pm

Amaya opened her eyes and yawned before sitting up and raising her arms above her head to stretch.
"Oh!" She surprised herself by remembering her dream. After waking the night before she had meant to talk to Saki about her dream. She could not remember anything before the age of 7 but she did remember her name, which she had been so desperately trying to find.
"Amaya?" She questioned her name, wondering if it was truly hers. She skipped out of bed and dressed herself. Spinning to the door she opened it and almost ran into Saki's. When she opened the door to the bedroom and poked her head into the room, she found it empty.
Hm? She must already be awake. She though optimistically, nothing could ruin her bright and happy mood. She pranced down the stairs, stopping at the bottom and searching the room for the other vampire. She found nothing but Koda.
"Where's Saki?" She asked, slightly worried now.

--

The morning light hit her eyes and woke her from her easy sleep. She reluctantly opened her eyes, to be met by the brightness of the Sun.
"Ugh," she moaned. Her eyes glinted as the rays danced around the room. Her eyes swept the room, searching for its former inhabitant but found nothing.
"Luka?" She muttered her question and rose to turn around. She was met by the door and her nose came inches from hitting it. She took a step back, opened the door and exited the room, leaving it empty.
Trudging down the stairs she met the faces of Koda and Amaya.
"Good morning," her voice croaked and she felt the dryness of her throat effect her.
"SAKI! You're awake!" The girl almost screamed at her and Saki jumped.
"Hm?" Her thoughts were still jumbled from sleep.
"I remembered!" The excitement coating the girls voice was unmissable.
"Calm down girly," she attempted a laugh but couldn't manage it.
"You can tell me everything as soon as I've had a drink, okay?" She turned to Koda and questioned about some water.
"Where's the kitchen please? I'm parched," she shook with silent laughter after remembering her meeting with Koda.
Should've drank something then.
"Oh and I don't mean to be rude but, what happened to Luka?"
Back to top Go down
Blackfyre
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Blackfyre

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 6:43 pm

Koda pointed to the small room to her left. Grabbing her cloak from the peg, she knotted it around her neck.
"He's at the brook, I've got to meet him there in two minutes." She laughed lightly, opening the front door to the huge black mare.
"Feel free to go hunting in the forest, or root around in the cupboards if you're hungry. Basically the day is yours." She smiled gently, pulling herself on to the mares back, slinging her bow and arrow onto her back, she turned the mare around.
"C'mon Cal.."
She muttered, kicking the mare into a gallop.

--

Luka sat at the edge of the brook, his feet dangling in the cool water.
"And next time take shoes..." He reminded himself. The steady pounding of hooves told him his sister had arrived.
Turning around he clutched his weapons, a childish smile on his face.
"Take your time, and thanks for the healing."
"I will if you don't mind, and no problem."
She slid off the mares back, leaving her to rummage through the grass.
"It's time to start training you again." Taking a piece of chalk out from behind her ear, she drew a target on a near by tree.
"Hit the bulls eye."
Back to top Go down
Broken Hearted Desire
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Broken Hearted Desire

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 7:07 pm

"Okay, see you later then and thanks." Saki wondered into the kitchen and poured herself a glass of water. She relaxed as soon as the cold water hit her throat. After chugging the water, she grabbed a small bag and filled it with some food.
"Come on girl, we're going on a picnic," she announced to the girl who was still buzzing with excitement.
"Oh, wait, I have something to tell you Saki!" She wasn't letting Saki go without telling her her news.
"Guess what," she challenged the vampyre.
"What?" Saki just wanted to take a walk.
"You're supposed to guess," Amaya said glumly. "Anyways, I remember my name." She said it as bluntly and as boring as she could.
"Wha..?" Saki was shocked.
"Yeah I know right. My name is Amaya," she beamed as she said her name. She turned and walked out of the door, beckoning a still shocked Saki to follow.
"Come on Saki," she called from outside. Saki followed the girl with new found happiness. The two found a place near the brook, as they watched the siblings from afar. Saki watched as Luka raised his bow and shot the arrow. Amaya smiled and turned to Saki.
"Hey Saki, can we go and see what's going on?" She asked, her eyes glittering with curiosity.
"Yeah sure," she replied, happy with the though of being close to Luka again. He made her feel calm. They picked their stuff up and wandered closer to get a better view of the two.
"Here will do just fine," Amaya halted and curled herself up on the floor, patting the ground next to her for Saki. Saki copied the girl and sat down. Her hair glittered softly in the light.

(If you haven't figured it out yet, yes Saki does like Luka a bit :L Sowee Paz Razz)
Back to top Go down
Blackfyre
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Blackfyre

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 7:18 pm

Luka grinned, raising the arrow, before turning on his heel and shooting in the other direction, a flash of light hitting his eyes.
"Still trying to fool me I see?"
"Still as cocky as ever I see?"
Koda folded her arms across her chest, her eyes glinting slightly.
"Caliga..."
The mare looked up,walking over to where the two stood. Koda picked up a thin twig, balancing it on the mares head.
"Hit it. But hurt my horse..."
Luka swallowed, slightly nervous, He squeezed his eyes shut as he released the arrow. Opening one eye to see the twig splintered and the horse fine.
Koda nodded once.
"Good, I apologize for getting you up so early, and for something that only took 15 minutes, but I have to leave. Have a day of rest." She hugged him tightly, before mounting Caliga and riding away.
Luka sat back down on the floor, discarding the bow, he pulled his arms over his eyes, shielding himself from all the light.

(Reaaaaaalllly? I never would've guessed, only after that mahoosive stalker invasion...It kinda made me wonder >Smile (
Back to top Go down
Broken Hearted Desire
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Broken Hearted Desire

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 11:53 am

The vampyres stared in awe as the Neko's arrow flashed through the air and splintered the twig. They were even more impressed when the horse looked up without injury; the arrow hadn't even touched her.
"WOW!" Amaya's mouth continued to hang open before Saki raised a hand, pushing her lower jaw up so that the girls mouth was closed.
"Impressive and possibly even better than his sister and I tell you something, that girl has some serious skill with a bow." She smiled lightly while continuing to watch. The siblings spoke for a moment and then Koda caught Luka in a tight, but what seemed to be gentle, embrace. The femme mounted her horse and disappeared into the distance.
"Where'd she go?" The little vampyre asked.
"So much curiosity for such a little vampyre!" Saki shook her head humourously and ruffled the auburn hair of Amaya.
"Well, I'm sor-" Amaya's words were cut off when she caught Saki staring intently at the male that had curled himself up on the floor.
Saki stared, wondering why he was shielding himself and curious at to how he would react if the two of them went over to him. She considered it safe enough and rose from her seat.
"Come on, let's go make sure he's okay." The vampyre followed Saki through the growths and halted a few feet from the male.
"Luka? Are you okay?" Amaya asked softly, not wanting to startle him too much. She tilted her head to the side, in attempt to get a better look at him.
Saki had bent down to rub his back softly.
"Luka, what's the matter?" She murmured so it was only loud enough for his ears, her hand had become still on the centre of his back.
"Saki, maybe we should leave him alone?" She cautioned her just in case Luka wanted to be left alone. She didn't want anyone getting hurt.
"Maybe, but I'm curious."
"Yeah, and I'm too curious," she huffed. Saki rose and dragged Amaya to the side explaining her little excavation last night.
How the hell did he not notice her? Amaya thought to herself as she imagined Saki asleep across Luka's bedroom floor.
"So yeah, I'm curious." Saki walked back to Luka and resumed her position on the floor. Her hand moved across his back once more and she asked him about last night..
Back to top Go down
Blackfyre
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Blackfyre

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 12:02 pm

Luka jumped as he heard Amaya's voive.
"Yeah I'm fine, just very very sleepy."
He stifled a yawn, barely registering Saki's hands on his back, sinking into relaxation.
He opened one eye as Saki returned.
"You were in my room? ..."
He paused thinking, biting his lip gently.
"I am not awake in the morning, I can barely see."
He laughed gently.
"I'm sorry, next time I'll look around for girls on my floor and bring them with me in the morning."
He stretched out, the light invading his eyes.
"I am not an early bird." He muttered.

--

Koda slid sideways off the horse, collapsing on the ground, her hand around her waist. She let out a small gasp of pain, her hand staining red.
"You said I had weeks." She muttered to herself, resealing the wound. "Looks like I have days."
She smiled idly to herself, unconsciousness claiming her.
Back to top Go down
Broken Hearted Desire
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Broken Hearted Desire

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 12:41 pm

"Uh...yeah, I, uh, couldn't sleep," Saki was lost in embarassment; she hadn't quite meant for him to hear that. A deep red hue invaded her face and she let her sapphire hair fall over her eyes.
"That would explain why you didn't notice a huge thing on your floor in the morning," Amaya emphasised the word "thing" greatly and laughed.
"No need to apologise," Saki murmured, her words only just loud enough for the others to hear.
"No, neither are we," Amaya answered, yawning. Her happiness still fading. Saki rose her head, the colour had faded to a light pink on her cheeks, and spoke.
"Did Amaya tell you that she had remembered her name?" When Saki asked Amaya's face lit up, her excitement flooding back.
Back to top Go down
Blackfyre
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Blackfyre

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 1:01 pm

"No she didn't, but it suits you. Very pretty, just like the owner."
He smiled sitting up.
"If you couldn't sleep you could've just woken me up, I don't mind. Or if you prefer my room, I'll sleep in a spare and you can have mine."
He shrugged.
"Either way I'm not bothered, I prefer staying up late and sleeping all day anyway, even if it annoys Koda to hell, she claims I 'waste the day', which may be true, but at least I don't waste the night."
He rubbed his eyes, grabbing his bow he stood up.
"May as well see what's so great about this new fangled thing they call 'daylight' though, right?"
Back to top Go down
Broken Hearted Desire
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Broken Hearted Desire

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 2:14 pm

Amaya flashed her teeth in a wide grin.
"Why thank you very much," she chimed, smiling endlessly.
"Wake you up? Are you mad?" She cried at him. The thought of waking him from his sleep after the months he had just gone through he deserved it.
"I like one as much as the other but it wasn't familiar and I just wanted a bit of company," she explained.
"I see," the two vampyres said in unison. They looked at eachother and stifled a laugh before turning back to Luka, who had risen from the floor.
"There's more to 'daylight' than you have thought about then," Amaya said. Her words sounded much too wise to belong to such a young girl and Saki and Luka stared at her in disbelief.
"How much did you learn?" Saki asked in slight awe. She knew that normal people Amaya's age wouldn't know anything much about, well, anything. Following Luka, she stood.
"Where are we going?" Amaya asked, in a slightly more childish way. Saki shrugged and turned to Luka, with a questioning look upon her face.
"Yeah Luka, where are we going?" She questioned, leaving the decision to him.
"Ooohh, wait," Amaya jumped in between the two, "maybe he doesn't want us to go with him?" It was more a question towards Luka but she was facing Saki.
"You're right," Saki said, thinking about it.
"Luka, do you want to go alone or not?" She asked him, looking straight into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Blackfyre
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Blackfyre

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 2:19 pm

He helped Amaya to stand up, placing an arm around Saki's shoulder.
"Actually I stood up so I could do this."
He smirked, pushing Saki into the brook behind him. Hearing the loud splash he laughed, jumping in a few moments later.
"Coming Amaya?"
He smirked once more.
"Or do I have to force you in like Saki?"
Back to top Go down
Broken Hearted Desire
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Broken Hearted Desire

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 2:36 pm

She smiled at his touch and closed her eyes.
"To do wha-," she felt the pressure of his hands change and she fell. She opened her eyes and found herself falling to the water. She felt herself hit the water and she held her breath. Saki heard the splash, meaning that another of the small party had entered the water.
"DAMN YOU LUKA!" She cried into the water, her mouth becoming a volcano and the bubbles becoming the lava.
Amaya squeeked and brought it upon herself to enter the water without a push. She felt the water on her skin and shivered involuntary. Her bright eyes swept the water looking for Saki, finding a dark blotch beneath the waters surface.
"Aha, there you are!" Amaya dove beneath the water and swam silently towards Saki. Sneaking up behind her, she grabbed her from behind and dragged her deeper.
Saki screamed into the water and bubbles floated to the surface. She managed to pry the little vampyre from her waist and race to the surface. When she protruded from the water she gasped for air. Spotting Luka she swam towards him quickly.
"LUKA, WHEN I GET MY HANDS ON YOU!" She shouted at the Neko violently and made herself go faster.
Back to top Go down
Blackfyre
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Blackfyre

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 2:44 pm

Luka paused for a moment, a smile on his face. Pushing himself out of the water, he stood up on the bank. Grabbing his bow he broke into a run trying to avoid the psychotic vampyre, laughing as he ran.
"Awwwww c'mon Saki you can run faster than that." He stuck his tongue out at her, his clothes dripping water as he ran.
Leaping over a fence he carried on running straight into the barn, concealing himself within a mass of hay, he quietened his breathing hoping she wouldn't spot him.
Back to top Go down
Broken Hearted Desire
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Broken Hearted Desire

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 3:00 pm

"Oh no you don't," she growled, pushing herself foward. The hem of her skirt flung water in every direction as she ran. Her hair blew in the wind and her eyes watered as the wind fought against her.
She gracefully jumped the fence and ran in his derection. She lost sight of Luka and listened for his footsteps. He had stopped somewhere. She crouched and used her acute sense of smell to catch him. She followed the trail he left and stopped short at a large pile of hay. Sniffing the hay stack, she caught his scent more strongly than ever and leaped, her mouth ajar, like a predator pouncing for the final strike. Her hands caught something warm and fleshy. Grasping it she pulled it to her mouth, the skin breaking and blood poured into her mouth.
Realising what it was she was doing, she let go and crawled away, crouching in the corner. She hung her head in shame and hugged herself.
"I'm sorry," she muttered into her arms, hoping that he heard her.
Back to top Go down
Blackfyre
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Blackfyre

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 3:07 pm

Luka touched his arm gently, a slight stinging sensation running through his body.
"Damn, you've got some venom on you."
He laughed lightly, pulling her to her feet.
"Don't dwell on it, I've had way worse, this is just a scratch compared to some other things."
He hugged her in an attempt to cheer her up.
"Besides, I hope I taste good."
Giving her a cheeky wink, he walked back outside, ripping the arm off his shirt, knotting it around the wound to stem the blood flow.
"Better." He murmured to himself.
Back to top Go down
Broken Hearted Desire
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Broken Hearted Desire

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 4:41 pm

She let him pull her up onto her feet and allowed his arms to wind around her. Her arms stayed limp at her sides and she sobbed into his shoulder. She lifted her head and gave him a smile, with tears running down her pale cheeks.
"Taste good? I had no time to register taste!" She cried and broke into more sobs. He left her then and walked outside. Saki scratched at the ground in frustration, the scratches getting more violent as she went along, deeper as well. Her nails were clogged with dirt from the ground and her face was wet from tears.
She let out a long sad cry before returning to her silent sob.

--

Amaya exited the water and began to head to the house when she heard Saki's cry. She spun on her feet and followed the scent of the pair that had abandoned her. Running as fast as she could, she headed towards the pairs location. Halting only when she saw Luka standing outside.
"Luka?" She called out to him. She continued to walk to him until he reached her.
"Where's Saki?" Amaya was worried about her, although they barely knew eachother.
"Is she alright?!" Amaya was desperate for an answer but before another word could be said, Saki emerged from barn.
"Oh, Saki, are you alright?" Amaya sounded like an over-protective parent yet she was only young.
Back to top Go down
Blackfyre
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Blackfyre

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 4:55 pm

"She...had a slip up of sorts."
He gestured to his arm.
"Is it ok if I leave her with you? I've got to patch this up."
He smiled once, giving Saki's hand a gentle squeeze before walking back to the house, peeling off his soaked T-shirt as he walked in the door. Running up the stairs into his room, he changed his clothes, before removing his makeshift bandage from his arm.
The wound was still bleeding and now a faint purple colour. Grabbing a needle and thread, he began to stitch his skin back together, biting his lip to let out the pain. Knotting the end of the string he smiled to himself.
"Not bad.."

---

Koda lifted her head, debris swirling around her form. the mare nickering softly as she sat up.
"I should leave tonight..."
She told herself, counting on her fingers how long it would take for her to get to her destination. Hoisting herself onto the horses back, she walked back to the house, her head throbbing.
Back to top Go down
Broken Hearted Desire
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Broken Hearted Desire

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 5:13 pm

"Oh no. Lucky for you Luka, we only turn humans huh?"
"Yeah, it's fine. Good luck." Amaya turned her attention on Saki and gave her a look almost as if to say "everything will be fine."
Saki smiled as his hand wrapped around hers and then, when his hand left hers, her hand dropped to her side, her head hanging in unison.
"Are you okay Saki?"
"I will be," she smiled back at the young girl.
"Ya know, you'd make a pretty good parent Amaya. You certainly are caring enough." The smile held on Saki's face, but something felt wrong. Almost as if the smile didn't belong on her. Amaya blushed, her cheeks turning a very faint pink.
"Come on, we should get you home." Amaya took up Saki's hand and dragged her away from the barn. The two walked in silence from there and when the house came into sight Saki pulled her hand from the young girls.
"I'm sorry Amaya but tell them that I'm sorry. I can't stay there anymore. Not after what just happened." Saki turned to walk away but Amaya caught her wrist.
"No, you can't! He's forgiven you right? You can stay!" She was desperate for Saki to stay.
I don't want to be the only vampyre here.. It didn't feel right to Amaya that Saki should leave so soon.
"Don't you see Amaya? I am the reason he is hurt now! I can't stay here knowing that. It could happen again. You know the temper of our kind. It's not right and I have to do something about it. NOW!" She ripped her hand away and walked in the other direction, her sapphire hair blowing gently in the breeze.
"Saki..." Amaya whispered into the silence and turned, running to the house. She burst through the door and screamed.
"LUKA!"
Back to top Go down
Blackfyre
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Blackfyre

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 5:22 pm

Luka ran down the stairs.
"What? What's wrong?"
He barely listened to the child, looking around he noticed Saki leaving. Running over to her, he picked her up placing her over his shoulder in a fireman's lift.
"You are not going any where."
Walking back to the house, he ignored the struggles and protest that emitted from her mouth, stepping inside he placed her on the couch.
"Saki? What were you thinking? It's dangerous around here, you can't just leave!"
He glanced up as Koda slipped into the house, placing a smile on her pale face, she waved. Leaning on the door frame to stop herself falling over, she waited for a few moments to see if the female would speak, before running up the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Broken Hearted Desire
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Broken Hearted Desire

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 5:43 pm

"Saki, she's leav-" She cut herself off when she saw the blank look on his face.
"Are you even listening to me?" She asked, slightly frustrated. Amaya watched him run past her and straight towards Saki. He picked her up and placed her over his shoulder.
"PUT ME DOWN!" Saki screamed at him. She kicked and screamed as he carried her back to the house, stopping only when he placed her on the sofa. She tried to stand and walk away but a firm hand stopped her.
"Lemme go or else I'll do ten times worse!" She threatened the male, her words a low growl. She continued to growl until Koda walked in the door. Her face was pale and a smile had been placed on her face. Her arm rose and she waved, waiting. When nothing happened, Koda ran up the stairs and out of sight. While Luka's concentration was on her, Saki stood and began to walk away again.
"Oh no you don't." Amaya rushed to Saki's side, throwing her back into the couch.
"You aint going no where!"
"Oh right and a kid like you is supposed to stop me? Look miss, I don't know if you realise but I am entitled to do what I want, when I want so cut the crap and just let me go!" Saki was now stood and was holding a balanced stance.
"I might be a child, Saki, but I am not all fun and games and that might be true but you haven't given a good reason why and I don't think I'm ready for you to leave just yet!" Amaya took up an offensive stance, to show that she would do everything to stop Saki from leaving.
"You might not be ready but I am!" Saki stepped towards Amaya and the door. Amaya mirrored her, not relaxing her offensive state.
"What about Luka and Koda? Not even going to thank them for the courtesy they have shown? Leaving would mean never seeing him again you know." Amaya had found the chink in Saki's armour. Saki winced at the thought of never seeing him again.
"They don't care when I leave." Turning towards Luka she gave her thanks and then she returned her attention to Amaya.
"I can live without him. I have lived without for a long time and it isn't going to hurt me to turn my back on him." She took another step and again the little vampyre mirrored her.
"What if it hurts him huh? How would you feel then? Knowing you've hurt him again? Could you live with yourself?" She continued to attack Saki's weak point.
"I don't even know him well enough for that and he doesn't know me either so there's no trouble there." Saki feigned a left and sped right, Amaya not quick enough to catch her and she ran towards the door.
Back to top Go down
Blackfyre
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Blackfyre

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 5:59 pm

Luka sat still for a moment, burying his head in his hands. He shook his head, letting her go. Smiling weakly to Amaya he climbed the stairs. Stepping into his room he rubbed his temple, flopping down on his bed, the sudden rustle of paper startling him slightly Picking up the piece of paper, the writing scrawled as if written in a hurry.

Luka -
I have no doubt in my mind that you will find this, I have to leave. I acted rash and I shouldn't of, that arrow I used of the vampyre who took you, it was of Dalish make. A life for a life is the deal of it. It's killing me very slowly, I've left for the druid village, they can remove the curse. However I must warn you that when I leave the protective enchantment breaks, you'll be completely exposed to everyone and everything. You'll be fine, you are strong enough to hold them back. I will be home in a few days, keep the girls in the perimeter. Ex will warn you if someone unknown comes close. Stay safe, I love you.
Koda

"I-...." He broke off, breathing deeply his mind feeling as if it would split. Standing, he made his way out the door. Standing at the door frame of the house, he struggled to contain his anger.
"SAKI GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE NOW!" Anger coursing through his veins. "IF I HAVE TO FIND YOU-..." He broke off shaking with silent fury.
Back to top Go down
Broken Hearted Desire
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Broken Hearted Desire

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 6:24 pm

She was surprised that they did nothing further to stop her and she continued to walk, letting her mind take her where ever. She thought of Luka and Koda and all that they had done for her. She thanked them internally and let herself walk.
Images of her family life flashed in her mind and it drove her still. She didn't want to think about it and then something stopped her in her tracks. The image of a little sister. Just a baby with a tuft of brilliant auburn hair and big bright eyes. The pale skin that encased her was soft and undamaged. Saki stopped thinking and continued to walk, leaving her mind blank. She didn't want to think about it for even a second.
She jumped as she heard the violent shouting from behind her. It was directed at her.
"I'm sorry Luka, it's for your own good." She whispered and let her voice carry in the wind. She knew it would read him and with that the continued.

--

Amaya flinched as he shouted for the escapee vampyre.
"Luka, I don't think she's coming back. Just listen and see if she replies." She had lost all hope of seeing Saki again and she thought it stupid for him to continue trying to keep her here.
"Listen for her. Can you hear her? No? Stop looking!" Amaya's eyes closed and she sighed lightly. It was hopeless. The thoughts made her eyes water and she stood. Instead of sadness she was angry. But was it at the wrong person?
"YOU IDIOT! THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!!" She screamed at the male, banging her fists against his chest, before spinning and falling to her knees.
"God damn you Luka," she whispered, her voice shaking.
"I'm sorry Luka, it's for your own good." The wind whistled past them, carrying her message to them. Faint but understandable.
"You see? She isn't coming back!"
Back to top Go down
Blackfyre
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Blackfyre

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 6:32 pm

Luka caught her wrists in his hands.
"Listen to Amaya. Listen! You have to trust me ok?"
He sighed.
"You know I told you that this land is dangerous? It's usually fairly dangerous but a five mile radius is safe because Koda has put a charm on the land. She's left, for good...I'm not sure, but the protection has broken...She is not safe out there, Loki is on a rampage, I can feel it."
A faint howl ripped through the land, Luka's face paling, his golden eyes wide.
"No..."
Grabbing his bow he ran from the house, leaving Amaya where she was.
"Stay there." He yelled back to her, running faster until he crashed straight into the auburn coloured wolf.
"Ex, who-what?"
The wolf growled, pointing to the west.
"Is it?"
The wolf nodded, his hackles raised, running in the direction that he had pointed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Morning Star
Page 3 of 29Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 29  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ruins of Azreon :: South Western Azreon :: Lake Mi'Ohlan-
Jump to: