Ruins of Azreon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ruins of Azreon

Through the ashes of defeat, greatness rises once more

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Morning Star
Morning Star - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 8:03 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Frozen Sunset
Morning Star - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 7:59 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Guarding Of The Messenger
Morning Star - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 7:55 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Lily Child
Morning Star - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 6:37 pm by Broken Hearted Desire

» Crystal Lake
Morning Star - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 7:29 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Long First Day
Morning Star - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 2:33 pm by Roe

» Untimely arrival
Morning Star - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 4:33 pm by Roe

» Do Not Feed IT Anymore...
Morning Star - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 3:32 pm by Blackfyre

» Music IS my life...
Morning Star - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 11:41 am by Dust Killagin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum
Free Teen Chat

Morning Star

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Broken Hearted Desire
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Broken Hearted Desire

Gold : 5792

Morning Star - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 6:43 pm

"Okay." She listened intently, nodding where needed.
The howl that surrounded them made Amaya jump and she became worried.
"Why is there howling?" She was worried, frantic almost. She watched as the Neko grabbed his bow and ran. She went to run after him but did as she was told and sat in her place. Rocking back and forth slightly she curled herself into a ball and listened for any sign of danger.

--

She spun at the sound of a wolf howling in the distance. Instead of investigating, she turned the other way to continue walking. Instead of continuing, she hit something. Something hard. Taking a small step back she looked up to find that she had run into a party of men. Sensing the danger around them, she went to head back. Spinning she ran but it was hopeless. They were faster than her.
A bloodcurdling scream left her mouth before she was gagged. Something hard hit her in the back of her head and she fell to the ground. Knocked out in an instant.
When her eyes opened she found herself looking into darkness. Blinded. She attempted to untie her blindfold but found her hands tied. Writhing she attempted a scream. Nothing escaped her gag.
"Whe- am I?" Her voice was extremely muffled and was difficult to understand.
Back to top Go down
Blackfyre
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Blackfyre

Gold : 5653

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 6:51 pm

Luka ran at his pace.
"Find Saki."
The wolf growled, running in the same direction.
"She...Goddamn it."
He picked up the pace, hiding in the shadows of the forest, low muffled voices coming from the glen.

--

"Awww little 'Pyre all tuckered out." The male smirked. "Loki...she's all yours."
A male stepped forwards from the crowd, an aura of power surrounding him, making Luka shiver to be in his presence. Ebony hair framed his pale face, large black wings folded on his back, cuts and tears covering them.
He grabbed the females face, his crimson hues running over her face.
"She'll fetch a nice price, have your way with her, just don't make her pregnant."
He snarled, letting her head drop, sitting on the floor as the party of men grinned, their hands grabbing at Saki.
Back to top Go down
Broken Hearted Desire
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Broken Hearted Desire

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 7:06 pm

She cried into the gag as she heard Loki's name. She listened to what he had to say and cried more and more when he suggested it.
Her head dropped, her petty cries not heard. No one paying any attention to her struggle. She felt the hands of men grab at her in multiple places, her legs kicking out in randon directions before they were held by something.
"He-p." Her cry for help wasn't understandable and the men continued to do as they would.

*TIME SKIP* (Sorry guys, makes life 10 times easier <3)

She woke, sore in places she shouldn't be and tender from bruising. Her blindfold and gag had been removed but the bounds holding her hands remained. She tried to move but it hurt too much and she winced in pain. Looking down at her body, she found tatters of her clothing left, scattered around her. Blotches ranging from pink to purple covered her skin. A shadow passed along the floor and her head snapped up. She looked into the blood red eyes of her enemy.
"Where am I?" She would have growled if she had the energy and if her body didn't ache the way it did.
"You think it's funny to watch your men abuse women? I know about it. A special little friend of mine told me all about you you know?" She sneered and kicked herself internally for not staying with Luka.
"Oh God, Lu-" she cut her whispering off as Loki's head snapped around at her. He had heard her whispering but had he known the name she was to speak?
"I ask of you, please let me go?" She begged for release, she did not like to be exposed the way she was and she needed to recover from her injuries.
Back to top Go down
Blackfyre
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Blackfyre

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 7:45 pm

Luka watched for a few moments, unable to turn away. Eventually tearing himself away he ran back to the house, skidding into the hall on his knees, silent sobs racking through his body.
"A-Amaya. Go hide. I can't do anything. I'm too goddamn weak." He yelled, smashing his fist into the ground with agitation. "I can't even help her." He stood up, pacing the room grabbing the sheath of a blade.

--

Loki strode over to her.
"Release you? Now why would I do that? Pretty thing."
He patted her head, a cruel smirk on his lips, slitting the side of her face with his nail.
"But, I want Luka back. You will tell me. I have methods that you've never even dreamed of and I bet my men are more than willing to have several more rounds on you."
He smirked, lowering his body to her level.
"So are you going to speak?"
Back to top Go down
Broken Hearted Desire
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Broken Hearted Desire

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 12:49 pm

Amaya heard the footsteps and cowered in the corner of the room. She heard Luka's voice call out to her.
"Luka? What do you mean?" Jumping when his fist hit the floor, she walked over to him.
"Luka, what happened?" She wanted an answer and when she did, then she would do as she was told. She might be a child but she wasn't weak.

--

She cowered away from him, flinching as his nail penetrated her skin.
"Would you release me for intel? Keep your men away from me and untie me and I will tell you where the Neko is." She attempted a smile but it just wasn't to be and she let her face fall.
"Only under those circumstances will I talk. I can't believe you would turn down the offer." She was hoping that dealing was his weakness.
Back to top Go down
Blackfyre
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Blackfyre

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 1:04 pm

Running his fingers over the gilded handle, he bit his lip.
"...I should've been faster."
Pulling the weapon from the sheath, he ran his finger along the underside, the sharp metal grazing his skin. Pushing it back in, he knotted it at his waist. Pulling several small blades from a nearby drawer, he hid them around his body in silence.

--

"Ohhh a deal."
He smirked.
"Tell me where he is, I go looking. If he is found I'll let you go, but if you consider lying to me...lets just say I enjoy playing with fire."
He folded his arms across his chest, his crimson optics glinting with malice.
Back to top Go down
Broken Hearted Desire
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Broken Hearted Desire

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 1:12 pm

"LUKA LISTEN TO ME!" She spun him round and slapped him, hoping to gain his attention.
"Where is Saki and what has happened?" She said her words slowly so that he might understand her better. Waiting for a reply she paced the room, imagining the danger that Saki could be in. She kept her cool, which is more than could be said for Luka, who looked as if he had gone insane.

--

"Yes, Loki, a deal." Her voice broke as she said his name and her heart skipped a beat.
"I'll tell you but be warned. He's not as stupid as me and he won't stick around. I promise you, I know where he is now and I also know a little friend of yours who is with him. I'd be happy to tell you, just as long as you untie my bounds first." She had never had to deal before and she was hoping that the mention of Amaya would throw him off balance. While dealing with him she hadn't noticed the herd of men that had returned to the camp. It was only now that she had realised it had been just her and Loki. The thought frightened her
Back to top Go down
Blackfyre
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Blackfyre

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 1:20 pm

He took a deep breath, feeling the red hand print spread across his cheek.
"I don't know where she is...I can't remember...but you honestly don't want to know what happened. Amaya, you've got to promise me not to looking for her, they will do worse to you because you...are young and they enjoy that image."
He paused, pulling his mind together.
"Promise me please."

--

"Oh no no no."
He tapped her nose with his finger.
"I'm not stupid and I can get that little brat back anytime I want, she doesn't realise a lot of things. You tell me, then you can go."
Back to top Go down
Broken Hearted Desire
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Broken Hearted Desire

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 3:29 pm

She flinched as she listened to his words.
"Damn it! Fine, I already know what it's like to be Loki's slave." She sneered at the memory and grabbed what supplies the house held.
"Goodbye Luka and please save her, I have news that she needs to know. I'd hate for her to die at Loki's hand. I hope we meet again and do remember, she likes you." Amaya left with a wink and a smile that never really touched her eyes. She headed east, away from the supposed enemy.

--

Saki pulled her head away from Loki's hand as he touched her nose lightly.
"Fine, I'll tell you. BUT on one condition. You release me after you've told me and THEN you go looking. He'll be easier to find without me and I can put a bet on the fact that he'll want revenge. He did watch what your men did to me after all. I could smell him." She waited for a reply and what she would tell him if he agreed to her condition. She hated to compromise his position.
I love you Luka...
Back to top Go down
Blackfyre
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Blackfyre

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 3:48 pm

Sitting in silence, he pulled his head to his knees. The scene all to familiar like a deja vu he had suffered so long ago, that was now a mere memory. His mind protested sitting still, but he knew that until he could think rationally he was in no state to do anything.
Just breathe.
He reminded himself, the familiar notion calming himself down as Amaya busied herself.
"S-she likes me?"
He questioned himself with the thought. Remembering all the time she had spent staring at him with her deep sapphire eyes, the way they glinted ever so slightly when he caught her looking and smiled to her, like she was smiling on the inside even if her face did not show it. The way she had crept into his room for comfort, even if he did not realise.
I'm so blind. He thought to himself, taking a deep breath.

---

Loki grinned, his pearly white teeth flashing with excitement.
"Look princess, you can tell me, and I'll find him where you said and let you go or I find him and make him suffer here with you."
He leaned closer running his tongue along her neck until he hit the crevice where it turned into her shoulder.
"So, what's it going to be?" His voice barely more than a whisper, shaking slightly with repressed anger. His patience was wearing away, his brow furrowing slightly as she attempted to bargain each time.
"Those are you're only options."
Back to top Go down
Broken Hearted Desire
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Broken Hearted Desire

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 4:17 pm

She groaned when he gave her the options, knowing she would have to give Luka to them.
Saki froze, her breathing stopped when his tongue met her skin, an involuntary shiver passed from her head to her toes. She felt ever-more violated.
She did not answer his question and felt his breath become shaky, along with his voice.
"Son of a bitch," she whispered the words, hoping not to aggravate him too much.
"Fine, if that's the way it's going to be. Head to the east, he's bound to be at the house. He'll probably want revenge after everything you did to him...and to me. He was here after all, I could smell him. Funny that, isn't it, he was here and did nothing for me.." She trailed off, thinking. Did he really just leave her to them? Her face fell. She knew it was possible and she couldn't have meant THAT much to him, especially if he left her to these dogs.
Back to top Go down
Blackfyre
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Blackfyre

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 4:40 pm

He nodded once, a triumphant smirk on his pale features.
"You better be telling the truth."
Taking off at a running speed he reached the house in moments. Having left behind his men, his smirk grew wider at the thought of having the teen in his clutched once more.
Twisting the gilded handle, he slipped inside the house. The smell of pine hitting his nose, he found the teen in an instant. He was clearly trying to regain composure but failing at it.
"Awwww, Luka what's wrong?" He giggled, an edge of insanity creeping into his voice.
His golden optic shot open, his form shivering with sudden fear.
"You..."
"Yes me, cleverly spotted."
Luka opened his mouth, hoping praying that words would return to him soon. Loki raised an eyebrow at the sudden silence.
"Nothing to say, that is odd."
"W-where-What did you do to Saki?!" The mumble came out, tripping over several of his words.
"Never you mind." He grinned. "But you might want to stay still." He warned Luka. Not that Luka has any other intention he was rooted with fear, no matter how hard he tried he could not move. Loki bound his hands and ankles with cord, in almost a bored manner.
"N'awww I wanted to play with you more." He pouted as he realised that Luka wouldn't fight back. He ran his fingertips down the male form. His mouth at Luka's ear. "We can always have more fun later."
"Fuck you." Luka muttered.
"What did you say!" The anger flared up inside Loki, boiling in his veins, placing a forceful fist against Luka's cheek, the sickening crack resounded off the walls. "WHAT DID YOU SAY!"
Luka gasped in pain, tasting blood on the inside of his cheek where he bit it by accident.
"...Nothing."
"Good boy."
Gripping the teen, they both vanished into smoke reappearing a few seconds later at the glen.
"Bind him properly." He snarled, the last of his patience wearing away. Luka struggled against the sudden hands pushing him into the tree.
"Get off me." He growled, his thoughts coming back to him.
"You will be quiet."
"Bite me."
Loki smirked. "Oh I can do one better." Pulling a sharp blade from his pocket, he tore off Luka's shirt, carving his name into the males skin, ignoring the gasps of repressed pain that were emitting from the males mouth.
"...Release the female, she held up her end of the bargain." A tall man cut the ropes off her, letting the bindings fall to the ground.
"Bargain what bargain?" Luka muttered.
"Oh you don't know? She was the one who turned you in."
Luka stared at her for a moment, crying out as Loki finished his name with a flourish, the blade digging into his cheek. He blinked one, before turning away trying to fight the pain. The scarlet liquid slowly dripping down his chest forming a pool at his feet.
Back to top Go down
Broken Hearted Desire
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Broken Hearted Desire

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 6:26 pm

She sat in wait as Loki sped off to find Luka. She regretted telling him anything and should have let him keep her. Luka was going to be captured because of her and she was sure of it.
What have I done? She blamed everything on herself and she was right to. Luka didn't know it was her fault and she wondered if Loki would keep it secret.
"Luka!" She cried in despair as he and Loki appeared in front of her. What had she done? She watched as his shirt was ripped from his torso and how Loki began playing with his knife, carving into Luka's skin.
"NO!" She cried as the shapes of letters appeared in Luka's skin, as the blood trickled from the wound and the way it meandered down his chest, leaving a scarlet trail across the skin of the male.
"LOKI YOU BASTARD!" She screamed at him as her bounds were cut. He had told Luka. He knew it was her fault and tears rolled over her sapphire eyes and fell heavily down her cheeks. She looked up and flinched as she met the flashing eyes of Luka. Fury invaded his eyes, fury directed at her.
"L-I'm...Luka I am so sorry!" She cried more heavily, her tears darkening the soil beneath them.
"What have I done?!" She wailed, a smile playing around Loki's mouth as he watched her, slowly, rip herself apart. Saki couldn't bring herself to look into Luka's eyes but she moved closer to him, feeling the red liquid begin to pool about her knees. She reached for his hand, withdrawing when she remembered that he would probably hate her for everything.
"Loki?" She attempted to control her crying as she spoke to him.
"Can't we do a switch? Can't you take me back and release him? Please, I beg of you?" She didn't care if she was taken back into his clutches, she didn't care if his men had their way with her again. All she cared about was having Luka set free.
Taking up Luka's blood ridden shirt, she continued to plea for his release.
"Take me! Take me back, just please let him go." She had given up on fighting back her tears and they fell, diluting the blood that had spread around her.
Back to top Go down
Blackfyre
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Blackfyre

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 6:40 pm

Loki stared at her him crimson eyes glittering as the young girl feel apart at his feet, grovelling for the males release. His feeling of power elated, grabbing Luka's head he forced him to look at Saki, enjoying the look of pain on Luka's face to see Saki in such a state.
"A switch? now why on earth would I want that you sodomised slut?"
Luka growled, his ivory ears pressed flat against his head.
"Don't speak to her like that."
"Ohhh love is it? You should know.." Removing a scalpel from his pocket, he ran the tip of the blade over his finger a shallow cut appearing instantly. "She loved my men, couldn't get enough." Luka lunged as far as the binding would allow him, sinking his teeth into Loki's shoulder, tearing a chunk of skin from him. The fury ran through Luka's mind in a way he had never experience, fearing for his own sanity, he let go. Spitting the chunk of flesh to the floor surprised to hear Loki laugh quietly, not a single drop of blood falling from his new wound.
"Luka luka luka, you cannot kill a God of death." He smirked plunging the scalpel into his forearm, digging in until it hit halfway into the muscle, dragging it slowly down until it hit his elbow. His screams mingled with tears as his body exploded with pain, his whole form shaking unsure of how much more he could take.
Loki turned to the female at his feet, slapping her once across the face.
"Get out of my sight you fucking whore, NOW!"
Back to top Go down
Broken Hearted Desire
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Broken Hearted Desire

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 7:07 pm

"Slut?" Saki had enough sanity left in her for anger and she was hardly a slut.
"LOVED THEM!?" She screamed at Loki.
"THEY FUCKING RAPED ME! HURT ME AND YOU THINK I LOVED THEM!" She continued to scream as Luka's face contorted in rage. She watched as Luka lunged at Loki, clamping hold of him with his teeth. She knew it would have no effect, for Loki was the God of Death. No one, she knew, knew how to slay him.
"NO! LEAVE HIM ALONE!" Her shout became a scream as her voice rose an octave or two. She pulled her face away as Loki dragged the scalpel down through Luka's upper arm. She crumpled in despair as Luka screamed in pain. All this because of her.
She felt his hand connect with her face and she fell to the floor, clutching her cheek. It didn't really hurt like she wanted it to. She wanted to be punished for everything.
"NO!" Her shout made Loki's eyes connect with hers.
"Take me back, I fucking dare you, you disgusting son of a bitch! Punish me, torture me, do whatever but hear me, you'll get what's coming for you." She swelled as she confronted the demon, allowing the rage to course through her body. Her anger was not playful, not the way she had been with Luka, but it invaded every little space of her body. Her veins swollen with anger, pumping her blood ten times as fast. Her vampyre senses reacting ten-fold.
"So what's it gonna be Loki. Release the 'slut', knowing she knows the legends about blood magic or keep her and prevent her from gaining the help of a few 'friends'?" She hoped her mention of the legends would play a big part in this but it was only that...hope.
Back to top Go down
Blackfyre
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Blackfyre

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 7:20 pm

Loki scoffed.
"Get that bitch outta my sight." He waved a hand towards the few henchmen who were watching the scene with interest. They gripped her arms until it bruised her delicate flesh. Throwing her out of the forest, the ran back into the depths, their forms vanishing from her view.
Loki smiled as his headache faded, gathering his men and Luka, disappearing instantly.
Luka raised his head slightly, not even aware that they had moved. His head was swimming clouded with the constant searing pain that coated his body and the heartbreak that tore him apart until he struggled to breathe.
Loki watched him for a minute, raising a hand to the mischievous grins of the others.
"We do more tonight It might kill him. Stem the blood flow and no-one lays a finger on him tonight apart from me. Got that?" He growled, the hasty nods of the men fear in their eyes.
Pressing cloth to his wounds the blood finally stopped running, only brushing as deep cuts remaining, the tangent of blood filling the air as the now scarlet rag was discarded to the ground.
Loki raised a brow.
"Wait until the other have fallen asleep.." He murmured to Luka, his eyes going wide at the thought.
Back to top Go down
Broken Hearted Desire
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Broken Hearted Desire

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 7:38 pm

"YOU'VE HAD IT LOKI!" She called out as she was dragged away by the men. As she was thrown the the ground, the bruises that covered her body throbbed. She ignored the pain as she pushed herself from the ground. Catching the scent of the men and Luka, she ran back in his general direction.
"Come on Saki. You've gotta save him," she growled at herself for allowing this to happen. Dodging trees and bushes, she finally reached the glen at which the camp had been set. Luka's blood was still there, fresh and shimmering but the bloodied teen was no where in sight and neither was his keeper. Every trace of Loki and his men had disappeared. The only trace of Luka was his scent, which would take her back to the house.
Spotting his, now, scarlet shirt she picked it up and rolled it in her hands. She spoke out, the question directed at Luka, who couldn't even hear her.
"Ya know how you asked me if you tasted good?" She lent against a tree as she thought about biting him, the pain of hurting him rising to the surface.
"You have no idea Luka, you have no idea." She sank to the floor, hugging all that was left of him, a shirt. She put the shirt to her lips, smoothing the material and feeling the blood transfer from shirt to lip. Others would have thought her insane but it calmed her, thinking about him. His smell, his smile and the way his ears twitched playfully.
"Damn you to the firey pits of hell Saki!" She growled internally at herself and brought the shirt back to her mouth.
"I hope you can forgive me Luka and please, stay strong." She thought out loud, whispering to him, knowing that even the wind wouldn't carry her words to him. Not now, there was no hope of reaching him. He had become invisible to her now.
She set herself down on the tainted ground and hugged the shirt tightly. Saki allowed her eyes to close and she drifted into a heavenly sleep.
"Luka," she murmered in her sleep.
Back to top Go down
Blackfyre
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Blackfyre

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 7:54 pm

*Time skip*

Loki cut him down, tying him so he could lay with some form of comfort, the rope cutting deep red grooves into his wrists and ankles. He fought against the searing pain on his insides, like he had been torn in two, wincing anytime he shifted position.
It's not your fault, It's not your fault, It's not your fault He reminded himself to tell it to Saki the minute he got out of this mess. The thought of her bringing a small smile to his cut lips.
I hope she doesn't do anything stupid...

--

Exuro ran faster, realising he had lost Luka's scent he headed back to the home confused. Padding inside he realised the door was wide open. His sepia eyes narrowed.
Where did everyone go... He thought to himself, hoping that Luka already had Saki and got out of there easily.

Last edited by Blackfyre on Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Broken Hearted Desire
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Broken Hearted Desire

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 8:08 pm

She woke, still thinking of the Neko and actually called out for him, before everything that had happened the previous day came flooding back.
"DAMN!" She called into the forest, a few birds nesting in the trees above sped off into the sky. She sniffed, trying to locate the way back to the house...if there was anything there that would help, she needed to find it. Catching the eastern scent she sped off reaching the house in mere minutes.
Rushing inside, she scarpered up the stairs into Koda's room.
"I hope she doesn't kill me for this," she muttered quietly. Searching the room, she found some clothing, which she really did need after her encounter with Loki and a spare bow, a quiver and some arrows. After finding what she needed, she crossed the hall and entered Luka's room. The last time she was here was when she had slept on his floor.
Her eyes swept the room in search of supplies and her eyes came to rest on a small drawer.
I hope there's something useful in here.
She ripped open the drawer and allowed her fingers to sift through it's contents. Her hands met something cold and smooth. She held up her hand and twisted the tiny blade in her hand. Deciding it was sharp enough for use, she used the arm attatchment, she had not lost in everything that had occurred, to strap the blade to her wrist. Not spotting anything else of interest, she scarpered down the stairs, almost slipping and falling.
Entering the kitchen, she spotted a cupboard labeled supplies. How handy, she thought. Opening it she found multiple pouches of herbs and other items that would come to good use. Stocking them in a belt she had found, she turned to walk from the kitchen, to be met by a large auburn wolf.
Back to top Go down
Blackfyre
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Blackfyre

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 8:16 pm

He growled lightly, his ears pressed against his head, his hackles raising.
"Where's the boy?"
It took him a moment to recognise the sapphire haired girl, before taking a step back. His ears perked up.
"Sorry..." He muttered, suddenly aware that she didn't know he could talk. He blinked, wagging his tail tentatively.
"Where's Luka? I can't catch his scent..."
He picked up his paws one at a time, confusion on his face. Realising she was taking the supplies he lunged at the femme knocking her onto her back.
"What did they do to him? Tell me!"
He pushed all his weight onto her shirt. Taking a sniff he realised it was Koda's clothing.
Back to top Go down
Broken Hearted Desire
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Broken Hearted Desire

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 8:25 pm

She jumped as the wolf talked.
"Ex! You can talk?" She couldn't believe her ears. The wolf could talk.
"Sorry for what? Growling at me because you didn't quite recognise me. Ah it's fine," she smiled at the wolf as she spoke, reaching to ruffle it's furr.
She fell into silence as the wolf asked about Luka but as she went to speak the wolf lunged at her and she landed flat on her back, her head smacking against the floor. Rubbing her head slightly, she gave the wolf her attention, the insane vampyre twitching within her again.
Before answering, she watched the wolf sniff at her shirt.
"Firstly, I am sorry for using Koda's clothing, they ruined mine you see and you aren't going to like what comes next." She questioned her sanity as she remember yesterday's events. How the day had started so well and ended in tradgedy. She sobbed as she spoke.
"Exuro, they did horrible things. When Loki captured me he violated me but I wouldn't worry about that at all. It's Luka. He...he...Loki branded him and stabbed him, tearing open his muscle. Oh Ex, it's all my fault!" Her eyes were sore from the previous day but she still had many tears to cry.
Back to top Go down
Blackfyre
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Blackfyre

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 8:33 pm

Exuro nuzzled her gently, wiping away her tears with his fur.
"Hey hey calm down kiddo, it's going to be ok. He's been through worse and we'll get him back ok?"
He rose, offering his back to the female.
"Get on."
His tone was gentle, tying not to push her over the edge. Feeling her climb on his back, he waited patiently until she had made herself comfortable before starting to run. Running straight through the forest, narrowly avoiding trees, he muscles contracting in order to run faster. Continuing for a straight 30 minutes, he skidded to a halt outside a small campsite, the glowing embers of the fire showed that it had been recently lit. Sneaking into one of the tents, he pressed his nose to the ground, pausing for a moment to let the femme slid off.
"Find Koda." He told her.
Back to top Go down
Broken Hearted Desire
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Broken Hearted Desire

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 8:43 pm

She felt his fur against her face and a bit got stuck in her nose. She sneezed as Ex talked to her.
"This is Loki, Ex. You didn't see what I did."
She did as she was told and clambered onto the back of the wolf, rearranging her position so that she could ride comfortably. As he ran, her hair was blown by the wind and her eyes stung from being opened. She closed them, allowing the excess water to escape. She felt the wolf move beneath her and she let the rhythm of his body calm her.
When Ex halted, she was almost thrown off of the wolf but she managed to keep herself upright. She looked up to see a small camp in front of them. The embers of the fire were still glowing, meaning that either the residents were still here or had JUST left. The wolf snuck into a tent with her still on his back. He paused to allow her leave.
"Okay but stay safe and I'll meet you at the fire circle okay?" She left the tent and searched the camp. No one seemed to be outside and so she searched each tent. Only peeking inside through the front. She came across a tent, slightly smaller than the others and she pushed her nose inside, sniffing gently. Koda's scent rushed through her body and she knew she had found her. She entered the tent silently and tapped Koda gently.
Back to top Go down
Blackfyre
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Blackfyre

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 8:54 pm

Koda opened one eye groggily.
"Laelia you said forty eight hours...Not...."
She sat up, her head spinning, the blanket falling down to reveal her bandaged chest.
"Saki...what?"
Rubbing her eyes, she clutched at the sudden pain in her side from the simple movement, her breath catching in her throat. Exuro came padding into the tent, sitting on the floor at the foot of the bed.
"...They got Luka."
"They WHAT!?!?"
She flung herself out of bed, her legs giving way as she attempted to stand, Exuro catching her as she fell.
"Take it easy Kodes."
"No, how-what-NO!"
She gripped the wolf around the neck, twining her fingers in the soft fur, the scent calming her slightly.
"Koda please calm down, this isn't good for you."
She nodded lightly, keeping her thoughts safely inside her head.
"Loki did what he does best, he manipulated some people to the best of his abilities to get what he wanted, it's no ones fault. I was hoping you'd be ok by now so that you could help...but it looks like we'd have to wait for a few days."
He helped her back into the bed, the bandages turning a light crimson, her wound splitting open. She nodded, her face paling lightly.
"Saki, get some rest, you're going to need it."
Back to top Go down
Broken Hearted Desire
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Broken Hearted Desire

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 9:05 pm

"It's, uh, not Laelia, it's Saki." She tried to smile but then caught the sight of the femme's bandaged chest.
"Wha-" she was cut off by Koda's sudden question.
"I'll let Ex explain," she said as Exuro padded into the tent.
As Ex told Koda the news the stood, Saki reached to catch her but the wolf got there first.
"Koda, you need to calm down and listen to Ex okay? Just sit still, for Luka's sake." She hated to say his name around his sister, especially when it was her fault.
The wolf got through to her more than she could and Koda finally calmed herself. Watching the bandage change colour, Saki panicked slightly.
"First, I think I'm gonna go find help. That doesn't look so good." She left the pair alone and went to find someone to help Koda. She entered the closest tent and found an elf.
"Excuse me, I hate to barge in like this but would you happen to know where I could find Laelia please?" She asked as politely as she could, not knowing how the elves would react towards a vampyre.
"She's in the tent over from us." Although she was a stranger, the elves seemed to be happy to help and she left them in peace after apologising. Coming to the next tent, she shook it ever so slightly, almost like knocking on a door. A femme elf emerged from the tent.
"Are you Laelia? If so, we're gonna need your help over with Koda." Saki, gestured to Koda's tent, hoping that she had got the right person.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Morning Star   Morning Star - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Morning Star
Page 4 of 29Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16 ... 29  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ruins of Azreon :: South Western Azreon :: Lake Mi'Ohlan-
Jump to: