Ruins of Azreon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ruins of Azreon

Through the ashes of defeat, greatness rises once more

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Morning Star
Alex's Home I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 8:03 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Frozen Sunset
Alex's Home I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 7:59 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Guarding Of The Messenger
Alex's Home I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 7:55 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Lily Child
Alex's Home I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 6:37 pm by Broken Hearted Desire

» Crystal Lake
Alex's Home I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 7:29 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Long First Day
Alex's Home I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 2:33 pm by Roe

» Untimely arrival
Alex's Home I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 4:33 pm by Roe

» Do Not Feed IT Anymore...
Alex's Home I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 3:32 pm by Blackfyre

» Music IS my life...
Alex's Home I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 11:41 am by Dust Killagin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum
Free Teen Chat

Alex's Home

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Alex's Home Empty
PostSubject: Alex's Home   Alex's Home I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 3:35 am

Alex sat in the closed off areas of the ruins that he sealed and made passages he used locks and scanners to exit and enter.He has his key on his king size bed whicjh he was lying on waiting for his shipments to arive whch he called in form one of his father's russian friedns whom he stays in touch with named Ivan Markov.Alex liked Ivan and brought from his blakc market store much of the time.Alex was rewarded a discount for the fact that his father was a friedn and he was poor.Also the fact that Alex hunted people for Markov and was paid with the supplies.
He sat on his bed watching T.v.on the plasma screen near the fire that was burning with his battle rifle lying by his side leaning on him.
Back to top Go down

Alex's Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alex's Home   Alex's Home I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 1:31 pm

He entered his home and locked every lock and set ebver trap so that if anyone entered they would die instantly.He lied on the bed and cried onto the pilow at the recent events that happened."FUCKING BULLSHIT"He would throw his tactical knife into the door.
Back to top Go down

Alex's Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alex's Home   Alex's Home I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 1:35 pm

He sat in the house after he stopped crying and went to the kitchen he then began eatting the fridge all out.He made a feast in his room.He then ate like pig so very upset ready to kill citzens.He sat around thinking of what he could and or should do.
Back to top Go down
Nina
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Nina

Gold : 5308

Alex's Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alex's Home   Alex's Home I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 4:18 pm

Nina stood outside of Alex's home, but she didn't step inside for the traps are still set up and turned on. The girl then called out to Alex, "Hey, Alex, let me in, I came for a visit!" She'd have a smile upon her milky face as she waited for a response, well, waited for anything to happen. Her coal black hues would start to wander around the suroundings some.
Back to top Go down
Alex Revane
Ruins Moderator
Ruins Moderator
Alex Revane

Gold : 5294

Alex's Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alex's Home   Alex's Home I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 12:18 pm

He would open the dorrs after disarming his traps."Yes?"He walked to her."I am clever huh?"He would show her inside resetting the traps.He then sat in his war room where he had his small sword and elk shield.
Back to top Go down
Nina
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Nina

Gold : 5308

Alex's Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alex's Home   Alex's Home I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 2:01 pm

Nina nodded, and entered through the doors, watchinghim set the traps again. "Yeah, it is clever." The female walked into the war room after Alex, she then looks at the small sword and sheild. "Those are cool." She approached them looking at them, but not touching them, just incase.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Alex's Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alex's Home   Alex's Home I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alex's Home
Page 1 of 1