Ruins of Azreon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ruins of Azreon

Through the ashes of defeat, greatness rises once more

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Morning Star
New home in the capitol I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 8:03 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Frozen Sunset
New home in the capitol I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 7:59 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Guarding Of The Messenger
New home in the capitol I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 7:55 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Lily Child
New home in the capitol I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 6:37 pm by Broken Hearted Desire

» Crystal Lake
New home in the capitol I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 7:29 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Long First Day
New home in the capitol I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 2:33 pm by Roe

» Untimely arrival
New home in the capitol I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 4:33 pm by Roe

» Do Not Feed IT Anymore...
New home in the capitol I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 3:32 pm by Blackfyre

» Music IS my life...
New home in the capitol I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 11:41 am by Dust Killagin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum
Free Teen Chat

New home in the capitol

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Alex Revane
Ruins Moderator
Ruins Moderator
Alex Revane

Gold : 5304

New home in the capitol Empty
PostSubject: New home in the capitol   New home in the capitol I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 4:07 pm

the mae walked to his house that was given to him by the presidet of Azreon.He opened the door ad lied in the luxury bed .The ouse was three floors and a large mnsion but he decided not to explore it yet.He set his things up in his room down stairs.He would play with his weapons and trin with the bow.He then took a short nap ecause he was due a meeting with the president because his son's birthdya.
Back to top Go down
Roe
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Roe

Gold : 5323

PostSubject: Re: New home in the capitol   New home in the capitol I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 5:16 pm

Cassandra paced along her bedroom, her bare feet making no sound on the stone floor. Her arms rested behind her back, her left hand holding her right wrist. Her usually neat blonde hair was a mess and hung it bits over her shoulders and down her back. Her pale purple eyes kept flashing to the cord that was made into a design, a flower berret holding it together. Next to it sat a purple choker with a matching flower resting in the center.

She knew her father had disapproved of her using these outside the home. Cursing quietly, she dropped onto the floor where she was pacing, her pink dress pulling up as she crossed her legs. She didn't much care about the dress, her large room void of other people other than herself. She glanced up at the oak made bed where her things still sat before she sighed softly and stood. Moving to the left, she opened the doors of the dresser, made of matching oak to the bed. Many dresses of all colors waited for her but she pushed all of them aside and looked to the bow that hung gracefully against the back of the closet.

Slowly she took it from the wall and ran her hand over it. "You didn't say anything about this, Father," she mumbled, smirking to herself at how clever she was. Placing the bow across her back, the string resting over her chest, she picked up a quiver of arrows leaning against the back of the closet on the floor and set them on one shoulder.

She pushed open her large window after replacing the dresses and closing up the closet. Moving onto the ledge outside her window, she made her way across it and into the early twilight.
Back to top Go down
Alex Revane
Ruins Moderator
Ruins Moderator
Alex Revane

PostSubject: Re: New home in the capitol   New home in the capitol I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 6:11 pm

The male walked to his beloved's bedroom."Hello my sweet."He walked to her and smiled."Want your weapons i smuggled them through the gates and through your father's guard for you love."He put the back of his hand on her cheek.He smiled lightly at her wiht caring eyes.
Back to top Go down
Roe
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Roe

PostSubject: Re: New home in the capitol   New home in the capitol I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 6:27 pm

Cassandra smiled as she turned toward the voice. "Alex." She dropped the quiver she was removing onto the ground and hugged him. Her smiled widend and she nodded. "Oh, thank you. But it's not safe for me to use them. That's why I brought the bow," she turned her head to wave a hand at the bow and quiver.
Back to top Go down
Alex Revane
Ruins Moderator
Ruins Moderator
Alex Revane

PostSubject: Re: New home in the capitol   New home in the capitol I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 7:06 pm

He handed her her sword and shield that were both very miniature."But you may want them love.So just in case."He hugged her back and helped her unpack her things and set up her room to her liking.The large room was very deccorated.'I wonder how Your sister Sophoitia and her family are doing."He would put his sword and shiled away.
"Also very nice of the Azreonian leader to let us live her for the time being."He would smile at her and pick her pput slightly just so that he could kiss her without crouching or leaning down.
Back to top Go down
Roe
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Roe

PostSubject: Re: New home in the capitol   New home in the capitol I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 7:17 pm

She took the sword and shield, nodding. "Yeah. It might be a good idea." She set them both on the bed and finished unpacking. "I'm not sure. Probably horridly mad at me for leaving and disobeying."

She smiled at him, standing up. She blinked, kissing him softly. "Must you pick me up? I know I'm short but you picking me up doesn't help."
Back to top Go down
Alex Revane
Ruins Moderator
Ruins Moderator
Alex Revane

PostSubject: Re: New home in the capitol   New home in the capitol I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 7:21 pm

"Ok hun i wont do it agai."He smiled at her and brought her weapons to a shelf and set the down on a stand made for holding such things.He then sat on the bed.Would you like to go to the market place or something dear?"He smield at her. and lied back on the bed then looking at the blue ceiling."Or would you rather we get redy for a ceromny?"He smiled wondering if she got the question.
Back to top Go down
Roe
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Roe

PostSubject: Re: New home in the capitol   New home in the capitol I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 7:47 pm

Cassandra smiled and nodded. "Thank you." She went to sit on the bed opposite him, sitting so her back was to the bottom of the bed. Pulled her legs up, resting her chin on them as she thought. "Hm. The marketplace may not be safe to go. My father may have sent out people to try and find me."

She raised her head from her knees and looked at him a bit surprised and curious. "Ceremony? What ceremony?" She dropped her legs and leaned over to look at him.
Back to top Go down
Alex Revane
Ruins Moderator
Ruins Moderator
Alex Revane

PostSubject: Re: New home in the capitol   New home in the capitol I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 7:50 pm

He would pull a smal box out and get on one knee.He opened the small box to show a dimond ring."Cassandra would you marry me?"He was on one knee smiling.He awaited her anwser.
Back to top Go down
Roe
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Roe

PostSubject: Re: New home in the capitol   New home in the capitol I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 8:14 pm

One hand raised to cover her mouth as she gasped softly. Cassandra turned to the side and stood up, moving over to him. She blinked several times, opening and closing her mouth as many. "Um," she was finally able to say.

She nodded slowly once and smiled. "It's sweet. It's so sweet. But," she sighed as her gaze shifted away from him for a few moments. She looked back at him a bit sadly. "Maybe we should wait. Just, I don't think it would be safe to do any of that now. I don't want you in more danger than you are now.." She nodded and sat down on the bed, sliding back enough to pull her legs up, resting her chin on them once more.
Back to top Go down
Alex Revane
Ruins Moderator
Ruins Moderator
Alex Revane

PostSubject: Re: New home in the capitol   New home in the capitol I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 8:18 pm

'Yes love I shall wait as long as you like".He stood putting the box away.he sat on the bed beside her and leaned agaisnt her slightly playing with her blonde hair."I love you"He would kiss her cheek lightly.
Back to top Go down
Roe
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Roe

PostSubject: Re: New home in the capitol   New home in the capitol I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 8:22 pm

Cassandra nodded and leaned against him softly, letting her eyes close. "Thanks." She smiled up at him. "I love you too."
Back to top Go down
Alex Revane
Ruins Moderator
Ruins Moderator
Alex Revane

PostSubject: Re: New home in the capitol   New home in the capitol I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 8:29 pm

He would take off his robes and crawl up the bed getting under the sheets wearing his underwear as he closed his eys to sleep for the night for the next morning was to be a long one.
Back to top Go down
Roe
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Roe

PostSubject: Re: New home in the capitol   New home in the capitol I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 8:41 pm

Cassandra smiled and laid down next to him. She yawned into her hand once before closing her eyes. It didn't take her long to fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Alex Revane
Ruins Moderator
Ruins Moderator
Alex Revane

PostSubject: Re: New home in the capitol   New home in the capitol I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 8:47 pm

He pulled the sheets over her and wrapped his arms around her wais amd had his face into the back of her neck as they slpt through the night.He dreamt of her the whole night of the proposal and all.
The next morning he awoke and looked to see she was already out and about"Hmm"He rolled out of bed put another robe on and walked out to the kitchen to find her eatting some coked pork sausage and lettace with cow milk.He smiled."good morning my love."He sat by her and kissed her lightly the made his own plate."thank you for breakfast love it is wonderful."
Back to top Go down
Roe
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Roe

PostSubject: Re: New home in the capitol   New home in the capitol I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 9:01 pm

Cassandra smiled and snuggled close to him, falling into a deep sleep. She woke up earlier than usual and slid out of the bed. Stretching her arms over her head she left the room, closing the door silently behind her.
Making her way to the kitchen, she made breakfast for them both. She cooked up sausage and pulled out lettuce and milk, setting it out on the table before sitting down to eat.
Lifting her gaze from the food, she smiled at him. "Morning. Oh, thank you. It's no problem." She kissed him softly before going back to eating.
Back to top Go down
Alex Revane
Ruins Moderator
Ruins Moderator
Alex Revane

PostSubject: Re: New home in the capitol   New home in the capitol I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 9:28 pm

He would finish eatting as he heared the door close.He leaned over and looked at the door where sophitia came in with her son, Patroklos and daughter, Pyrrha came into the room."Hello there children and Sophitia."he would smile at her and the children then lok to Cassandra."Your ffamliy is here.Or part of it."
He walked to them and gave her a hug. "AUNTY CASSANDRA"the children yelled tackling her almost knocking her over.He poicked the childrne up.'Hey kiddos"he smiled"UNCULE ALEX"He hugged the children and looked to his beloved.
Back to top Go down
Roe
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Roe

PostSubject: Re: New home in the capitol   New home in the capitol I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 9:39 pm

Cassandra lifted her head as she finished her breakfast and turned sideways to look at who came in. "Hey, guys." She hugged both children, grinning before letting them go to Alex. She stood up, looking to Sophitia. "What are you doing here? How did you find me?"

Sophi waved one hand. "Relax, sister, he doesn't know I'm here. And finding you is easy. I knew you would go to Alexander." She nodded over to Alex before turning back to Cassandra. "So, when will you be home?"

Cassandra blinked and nodded. "Good. I don't need Father finding this place. This is the only place I'm safe. I'll be home in a few days, a week tops."

Sophi nodded again. "I hope it's all right if we stay. I know the children miss you. Alexander, would you mind watching them? Cassandra and I need to have a talk." She took Cassandra's arm and led her out of the room without waiting for an answer. Cassandra glanced back at him and nodded, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Alex Revane
Ruins Moderator
Ruins Moderator
Alex Revane

PostSubject: Re: New home in the capitol   New home in the capitol I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 9:44 pm

"Alright"he said."Lets play soldier."Patroklos said.His sister grimaced."Eww"Pyrrha anwsered in disgust."swords are icky."I dont have any swords with me Kiddo."He would frown."Its alright uncule.We can play swords another time."Patroklos said running around the room making odd noises.He would laugh as Pyrrha did the same.
Back to top Go down
Roe
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Roe

PostSubject: Re: New home in the capitol   New home in the capitol I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 10:12 pm

Cassandra followed Sophi into the living room as they sat down on the couch. "What's going on, Sophi?" she asked, resting her hands in her lap as she looked to her sister.

Sophi gave a deep sigh before looking to Cassandra. "Cassie." Cassandra blinked at the nickname. "You haven't called me that since we were kids. This must be bad." Sophi nodded slowly. "Mother told me last night that Father is threatening to disown you. If he does, our enemies will be after you. What they could do to you is worse than what Father would ever do. You must come home."

Cassandra shook her head slowly. "If I do, Father will take me away from Alex forever." Then a thought hit her. "But he wouldn't be able to seperate a wife from her husband."

She looked up to Sophi as the girl's eyes went wide. "Alexander proposed?" She took her hand and looked over it. "Where is your ring?" She looked up at Cassandra. "I haven't said yes. He asked last night but I said no. But I think it will be the only way." Sophi nodded slowly. "What do you think, Sister?"

Sophi smiled happily and hugged her sister tightly. "I'm very happy for you. Would you like us to stay? I'm sure Mother can cover for me when I don't return. She'll know." She leaned back and smiled at Cassandra. "Mother always did know."
Back to top Go down
Alex Revane
Ruins Moderator
Ruins Moderator
Alex Revane

PostSubject: Re: New home in the capitol   New home in the capitol I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 10:28 pm

He sat playing with the children for quite a time as they talked.A messanger bird flew through th window dropping a letter to him.He picked it up and opend it.It read about the job he requested being accepted.He ran to the livng room."Hun i got a job as a blacksmith."He smiled at her."It pays ome hundred gold pieces and fifty silver.Thats every week."He would sit by her as the children jumped up beside there family.
He smiled and looked at the joy on her face.
Back to top Go down
Roe
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Roe

PostSubject: Re: New home in the capitol   New home in the capitol I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 10:36 pm

Sophi stood, brushing off her dress and shaking out the wrinkles. Cassandra stood as Alex came in with the children. "That is great." She smiled up at him. Both kids hugged at his legs, then Cassandra's. She reached down to hug them both before they went to sit with Sophi.

"Um, I hope it's ok if Sophi stays with us. We've had some bad news from home but now we have some good news." She smiled and hugged him. "Oh, and would you mind a small ceremony? And I mean just us and Sophi and the children."
Back to top Go down
Alex Revane
Ruins Moderator
Ruins Moderator
Alex Revane

PostSubject: Re: New home in the capitol   New home in the capitol I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 10:38 pm

He smiled."so you accept?"He would smile."nd sure she can stay here it isnt a problem anything for family."He would smile and sit down putting the ring on her finger."I love you hun"He kissed her lightly.
Back to top Go down
Roe
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Roe

PostSubject: Re: New home in the capitol   New home in the capitol I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 10:45 pm

Cassandra smiled and nodded. "Yes. Oh good." She turned at the ring and kissed him softly. "I love you too."

Sophi took her hand and looked at the ring, nodding. "So beautiful. Care to show us around, Cassie?" The kids nodded and took off up the stairs. Cassandra and Sophi followed after them.
Back to top Go down
Alex Revane
Ruins Moderator
Ruins Moderator
Alex Revane

PostSubject: Re: New home in the capitol   New home in the capitol I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 10:55 pm

He would walk with them.He locked the door to the stands with the weapons.He sat on the couch waiting for them to be shown around because he had their thigns which he would set up once thaey pick their rooms."This is perfect"He lied on the couch to take a nap.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New home in the capitol   New home in the capitol I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New home in the capitol
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next