Ruins of Azreon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ruins of Azreon

Through the ashes of defeat, greatness rises once more

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Morning Star
New home in the capitol - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 8:03 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Frozen Sunset
New home in the capitol - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 7:59 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Guarding Of The Messenger
New home in the capitol - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 7:55 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Lily Child
New home in the capitol - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 6:37 pm by Broken Hearted Desire

» Crystal Lake
New home in the capitol - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 7:29 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Long First Day
New home in the capitol - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 2:33 pm by Roe

» Untimely arrival
New home in the capitol - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 4:33 pm by Roe

» Do Not Feed IT Anymore...
New home in the capitol - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 3:32 pm by Blackfyre

» Music IS my life...
New home in the capitol - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 11:41 am by Dust Killagin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum
Free Teen Chat

New home in the capitol

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Roe
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Roe

Gold : 5325

New home in the capitol - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New home in the capitol   New home in the capitol - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 11:11 pm

Cassandra led them around the house, showing them all the rooms and let them pick theirs. Sophi took a room a few doors down from Cassandra's, putting the children in the room next to Sophia.

Once they had finshed the tour of the house, Cassandra led them back downstairs. The children had stayed in the room to play with their toys. Sophi and Cassandra came downstairs, Cassandra smiled as she saw Alex asleep on the couch. She waved for Sophi to help her. They picked up the bags and took them upstairs.
Back to top Go down
Alex Revane
Ruins Moderator
Ruins Moderator
Alex Revane

Gold : 5306

PostSubject: Re: New home in the capitol   New home in the capitol - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 11:28 pm

He would roll out of bed to Cassandra sleeping ontop of him at midnight.He looked at her and shook h lightly to wake her."Hey wake up.Where are the kids and Sophitia?"He looked at her.
Back to top Go down
Roe
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Roe

PostSubject: Re: New home in the capitol   New home in the capitol - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 11:31 pm

Cassandra opened her eyes slowly and groaned. "I don't want to wake up." She hugged him and snuggled, going back to sleep. "She's in the room down the hall with the kids," she mumbled softly and fell back to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Alex Revane
Ruins Moderator
Ruins Moderator
Alex Revane

PostSubject: Re: New home in the capitol   New home in the capitol - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 11:38 pm

"Ok i just wanted to have some "Fun"WIth you."He smiled lightly. and wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed the back of her neck."How about it?"He smiled."We have to start a family too you know?"
Back to top Go down
Roe
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Roe

PostSubject: Re: New home in the capitol   New home in the capitol - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 11:45 pm

Slowly she opened one eye then the other and yawned. She kissed his cheek softy before nuzzling into his neck. "Mhm, I know." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Alex Revane
Ruins Moderator
Ruins Moderator
Alex Revane

PostSubject: Re: New home in the capitol   New home in the capitol - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 11:50 pm

"When shoudl we start then?"He would kiss her once and lean his head back to look at her.Smiled lightly."Sophitia and the kids won't hear if we go in the other side of the house."He would kiss her neck"Hmm?"
Back to top Go down
Roe
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Roe

PostSubject: Re: New home in the capitol   New home in the capitol - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 12:00 am

She smiled and leaned back slightly, kissing him once. She yawned again, covering it with her hand. "Mhm, maybe." She nuzzled into his neck, closing her eyes again.
Back to top Go down
Alex Revane
Ruins Moderator
Ruins Moderator
Alex Revane

PostSubject: Re: New home in the capitol   New home in the capitol - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 12:04 am

"I meant now.Because we wont be able to tomorrow because Everyone will be awkae and we will never be alone."He rested his head on hers and talked in a whisper.:And dont you think having a kid would be nice?"He stroked her back.
Back to top Go down
Roe
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Roe

PostSubject: Re: New home in the capitol   New home in the capitol - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 12:13 am

She nodded again, hugging him and nuzzled at his neck, kissing it softly. "Yeah, that's true." She mumbled back, "It would be nice. Mhm."
Back to top Go down
Alex Revane
Ruins Moderator
Ruins Moderator
Alex Revane

PostSubject: Re: New home in the capitol   New home in the capitol - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 12:14 am

"seems like we arent going to yet are we?"he would close his eyes to go to bed.He then held her close holding her haand in his.
Back to top Go down
Roe
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Roe

PostSubject: Re: New home in the capitol   New home in the capitol - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 12:17 am

"No, not yet." She laid her forehead against his neck and closed her eyes. She twined her fingers through his before falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
Alex Revane
Ruins Moderator
Ruins Moderator
Alex Revane

PostSubject: Re: New home in the capitol   New home in the capitol - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 12:19 am

He slept through the night tired;ly and his dreams haunted with hopes of children and a family of his own.
Back to top Go down
Roe
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Roe

PostSubject: Re: New home in the capitol   New home in the capitol - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 12:23 am

She fell into a deep sleep, sleeping through the night. She opened her eyes drowsily as the sun hit her face and she quickly buried her face into his arm, groaning.
Back to top Go down
Alex Revane
Ruins Moderator
Ruins Moderator
Alex Revane

PostSubject: Re: New home in the capitol   New home in the capitol - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 12:25 am

He awoke to the noise.:You sleep well?"He would look at her wipng the sleep fro his eyes..He then pulled himself up and sat on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Roe
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Roe

PostSubject: Re: New home in the capitol   New home in the capitol - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 12:27 am

She rolled onto her stomach when he moved and buried her face into the pillow. "Yes," she mumbled and turned her head to look at him, rubbing one palm across one eye. "Did you?"
Back to top Go down
Alex Revane
Ruins Moderator
Ruins Moderator
Alex Revane

PostSubject: Re: New home in the capitol   New home in the capitol - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 12:30 am

"No I had odd dreams and soem good ones."One scared me it as of this swordthat was made of crystals."He looked down and wiped the sweat of his chest as he lie back on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Roe
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Roe

PostSubject: Re: New home in the capitol   New home in the capitol - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 12:34 am

"A sword made of crystals? Is there even such a thing?" She rubbed her eyes again before getting up and sitting back on her ankles. "You ok?"
Back to top Go down
Alex Revane
Ruins Moderator
Ruins Moderator
Alex Revane

PostSubject: Re: New home in the capitol   New home in the capitol - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 9:50 am

"I am not sure but I saw it with my own eyes and it looked at the magnifacent thing."It was so large and could change size.It shined so bright."He wpould be compltly dstracted by the memory."If such a thing exisits I most find it.It would bring to ruling countries and cites and extrreme wealth."He would go into thought for a few minutes.Looming out to nothing.
Back to top Go down
Roe
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Roe

PostSubject: Re: New home in the capitol   New home in the capitol - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 1:21 pm

Cassandra nodded as she listened. "That does sound wonderful. If it's real, I mean. But if you did have such a thing, you would be in constant danger." She sat down before sliding off the bed and walking to stand over him. Softly she poked his forehead. "Are you listening to me?" she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Alex Revane
Ruins Moderator
Ruins Moderator
Alex Revane

PostSubject: Re: New home in the capitol   New home in the capitol - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 2:30 pm

"Hmm?"He looked to her."I dont know what happened i wasnt even thinking for a second what were we talking about?"He would look at her puzzled."Hehe sorry i wasnt paying attenion to you love."
Back to top Go down
Roe
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Roe

PostSubject: Re: New home in the capitol   New home in the capitol - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 2:52 pm

Cassandra smiled down at him. "Oh. Nothing really. Just the sword from your dream." She shrugged and sighed soflty. "It's fine. It was nothing."
Back to top Go down
Alex Revane
Ruins Moderator
Ruins Moderator
Alex Revane

PostSubject: Re: New home in the capitol   New home in the capitol - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 9:56 am

"Oh."He woudl lie down"I see.Sorry i ignored you dear something just..... came over me."He wuld kiss her lightly"I love you my sweet."He went up stairs and came back down with a coat for her and one for himself.""why dont we visit the lake?"He had on some shorts and his obe over them."We will take a swim you just get changed i will wait."He sat down to wait.
Back to top Go down
Roe
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Roe

PostSubject: Re: New home in the capitol   New home in the capitol - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 2:21 pm

Cassandra nodded once, smiling. "It's fine. I understand." She kissed him softly. "Oh, sounds great. I'll be right back then." She padded back up the stairs and down the hall to the bedroom. She slid off the pink dress and pulled on a white robed dress with a blue sash. After she was changed she padded back down the stairs and took the coat Alex had brought for her. "Thank you. Ready?"
Back to top Go down
Alex Revane
Ruins Moderator
Ruins Moderator
Alex Revane

PostSubject: Re: New home in the capitol   New home in the capitol - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 2:27 pm

"Yes lets be off.Wait.Should we ask your sister to come?"He looked at her to the anwser as it was her sister niece and nephew.He opened the door for her as he asked.The air was warm today and the sun was out.
Back to top Go down
Roe
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Roe

PostSubject: Re: New home in the capitol   New home in the capitol - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 2:32 pm

"All right. Oh, it was a long trip, let's let them sleep in." She stepped outside, tipping her head back to let the sun warm it. "It's so nice today. I'd say perfect weather for swimming." She turned to smile at Alex. "Well, come on." She took off along the grass.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New home in the capitol   New home in the capitol - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New home in the capitol
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next