Ruins of Azreon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ruins of Azreon

Through the ashes of defeat, greatness rises once more

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Morning Star
Juggernaut. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 8:03 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Frozen Sunset
Juggernaut. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 7:59 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Guarding Of The Messenger
Juggernaut. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 7:55 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Lily Child
Juggernaut. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 6:37 pm by Broken Hearted Desire

» Crystal Lake
Juggernaut. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 7:29 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Long First Day
Juggernaut. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 2:33 pm by Roe

» Untimely arrival
Juggernaut. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 4:33 pm by Roe

» Do Not Feed IT Anymore...
Juggernaut. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 3:32 pm by Blackfyre

» Music IS my life...
Juggernaut. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 11:41 am by Dust Killagin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum
Free Teen Chat

Juggernaut.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Blackfyre
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Blackfyre

Gold : 5651

Juggernaut. Empty
PostSubject: Juggernaut.   Juggernaut. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 2:05 pm

The crowd cheered loudly as the man preformed his last trick, catching and swallowing a small knife. Taking a bow and walking to the left of the stage, the femme's ebony ears twitched. Nerves were racking up in her body.
No one expects you to get it perfect it the first time after all. Brushing down the skimpy outfit, that the owner had insisted she wear, the light sigh escaped her lips. Hearing her name being called, she padded her bare feet over the grimy wooden planks, that they had called a floor.

The crowd was silent, as the box to her right was placed in stage. The crimson cloth blocking anything from view. A stagehand pulling the cloth off with a flourish, revealing the ivory dragon inside. Pulling the deadbolt across, the iron door swang open, leaving the femme and the beast alone.
Grabbing the bit of rope from around her waist, she proceeded to wrap it around the beasts neck, wrangiling it backwards. The crowd was no doubt frightened, after all who would want to stay in the open with a wild dragon?
After a few moments of silent struggiling, she had managed to swing herself onto it's back, forcing it to retreat back inside it's cage. It's loud roar echoed over the place, shortly followed by a ball of fire, which she proceeded to summon and shoot back at the beast, untill it remained silent.
Locking the deadbolt once more, she took a simple bow before exitiing the stage herself.
Back to top Go down
Dust Killagin
Ruins Moderator
Ruins Moderator
Dust Killagin

Gold : 5508

Juggernaut. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juggernaut.   Juggernaut. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 2:43 pm

The crowd went wiled and people screamed out in amazement, one person sat perfectly still her gaze fixed on the dragons cage. She smiled and the cage door opened again, letting the great and mighty dragon free from its iron prison. She stood and ran for the exit knowing the dragon would tare this place apart.

Her deep red coat flew behind her as she sped through the crowds a people. She swung round a podium and poked her head out the side, her long silvery hair hung dawn past her chest, which was covered with a black tank top with a skull print on it. She watched the dragon fire number of balls of pure flammable energy, noticing the girl in the rather tight outfit and remembering how she managed to calm the beast. She dug her hand into her coat pocket and smiled as she pulled out four cards, each with a skull on them that was signed 'Lucinda the great.', she shot the cards at the girl with intense speed and power.
Back to top Go down
Blackfyre
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Blackfyre

Juggernaut. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juggernaut.   Juggernaut. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 2:50 pm

She rose a brow at the femme shooting the cards at her. Catching them between her fingers, she read the text upon each card, a smirk on her face, before causing them to crumble into ash. Turning back on her heel, she ignored the chaos that was spinning out of control around her. Sauntering back into the tent, a firm hand grabbed the top of her arm.
"You did this you little bitch didn't you, didn't you!"
"No I-"
"Shut up!" The male roared, slapping her across the face, leaving a scarlet hand print of her pale face. Throwing the femme to the ground, he walked out of the tent in a huff. "Oh believe me there will be a price to pay." He growled to her.
Back to top Go down
Dust Killagin
Ruins Moderator
Ruins Moderator
Dust Killagin

Juggernaut. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juggernaut.   Juggernaut. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 2:56 pm

Lucy the magnificent stopped and watched the femme get beaten "This is now something i will take lightly." she spoke in a plain bold tone. She adjusted the deep red hat that was placed on her head to match the coat, moving the feather on top of it, the feather was given to her by an old friend of her brothers, Cliff Bagle. After her brother died several years ago, she took his favorite coat and wears it still to this day.

She lifted her arms and summoned up two large walls on either side of the wall, each wall had spikes sticking out of them. They were commonly used in magic tricks where a magician would have to escape them. She moved the walls closer in on the male. With a spin she vanished to the side of the female, ignoring the dragon for the time being. She pulled the femme up on her legs then dusted off her now slightly scorched jeans "Sorry for that earlier.".
Back to top Go down
Blackfyre
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Blackfyre

Juggernaut. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juggernaut.   Juggernaut. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 3:05 pm

She stood up, ignoring the female. Running out of the tent, she saw the two walls with spikes closing in on the male, Running inbetween them, she dragged the male out, before it caught him. Her snowy tail twitched slightly as she breathed deeply.
"Are you ok master?"
"Yes, but where is the girl who summoned the walls?"
"..."
He narrowed his eyes, forcing her golden optics to look him in the face, his hands on the leather coller around her neck.
"Don't forget, I own you. Now where is she?"
"In the tent." She muttered quietly.
Back to top Go down
Dust Killagin
Ruins Moderator
Ruins Moderator
Dust Killagin

Juggernaut. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juggernaut.   Juggernaut. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 3:21 pm

Lucinda followed the femme as she ran "Where are you going?" she gazed back to the dragon then ran faster. She emerged from the tent in time to see the girl who just got beaten, save the one who beat her "Insolent fool." she raised her hands and fired several more cards in the direction of the one that the girl called 'Master.'.

She instantly remembered the mans name and his background, Jacques Bu Ghatti,a well known famous actor, clown and comedian whom also owned the Cirque du Azreon.
Back to top Go down
Blackfyre
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Blackfyre

Juggernaut. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juggernaut.   Juggernaut. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 3:29 pm

He turned his head to the femme firing cards at him, stepping out of the way of each one. He glanced leered at her, a grin twisting up his already sickening face.
"Well well, what do we have here?" He walked around the girl. "Koda!"
Snapping his fingers, the femme with the snowy hair jumped to his side, her golden eyes wide with fear.
"Take her to the back room, if she puts up a fuss, kill her."
Giving the girl a look that said I'm sorry. She directed her to the barn on the outskirts of the cirque.
Back to top Go down
Dust Killagin
Ruins Moderator
Ruins Moderator
Dust Killagin

Juggernaut. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juggernaut.   Juggernaut. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 3:36 pm

Lucinda turned to look at where she was directed, she glanced back to the femme then smiled and whispered "Don't worry ill save you from this place." she turned the began walking with her hands behind her back.

She looked to the tent and wandered what they would do about the dragon, remembering why she did all this she stopped for a second but brushed it off as she knew helping this girl would mean more to her. She slid a knife from her sleeve into her hand, the knife was engraved 'Dust', she held it tightly.
Back to top Go down
Blackfyre
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Blackfyre

Juggernaut. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juggernaut.   Juggernaut. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 3:46 pm

"You can't." She hissed. "If he dies, I will dies also, if I disobey, I die. Simple as, you can't save me."
Pushing the female into a chair, she gave her a reluctant smile.
"But that blade you hold in your hand is of no use, he'll spot it even quicker than I will."
She turned to exit the barn, her tail swaying from side to side as she walked. Pausing for a moment at the door, her hand on the door, she glanced over shoulder.
"I'm sorry.." She muttered, although she did not look at the female she did mean it.
Back to top Go down
Dust Killagin
Ruins Moderator
Ruins Moderator
Dust Killagin

Juggernaut. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juggernaut.   Juggernaut. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 3:56 pm

Lucinda sat perfectly still as the femme spoke to her "The least i can do is try." she slid the blade back up her wrist as she heard the comment "I do not want to loose this blade." she sighed.

She dropped her head as the doors closed, she now sat in darkness, a soft white smoke began to drift our of her dark lightly ringed eyes "Who ever's there. Best be warned, if you touch me i promise ill kill you." she didn't know to whom she directed it to but she could feel someones presence around her.
Back to top Go down
Blackfyre
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Blackfyre

Juggernaut. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juggernaut.   Juggernaut. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 4:10 pm

"I'm sorry miss I didn't see you there. I'll just leave."
The young man stumbled across the stone tiles in an effort to leave in a hurry. His auburn hair catching the brief sunlight before he dashed outside, bumping into Koda.
"You have a girl in the barn."
"I know, Jacques wants her."
"Oh my God...Can't you get her out?"
"You know damn well I would if I could."
"Koda you have to try.."
"Seriously, you know I can't Stryker." She sighed, pulling at her outfit. "I hate this place..."
Back to top Go down
Dust Killagin
Ruins Moderator
Ruins Moderator
Dust Killagin

Juggernaut. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juggernaut.   Juggernaut. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 4:15 pm

Lucinda kept still, listening to the feint voices from outside "Where the hell is Jacques anyway?" she played with her coat for a while then shouted "If your'e gonna rape me then do it already. Im getting bored in here." she turned over on of the card in her hand.

She etched the name 'Koda' into it then tossed it through the barns doors.
Back to top Go down
Blackfyre
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Blackfyre

Juggernaut. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juggernaut.   Juggernaut. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 4:52 pm

She automatically reached out a hand and caught the card, her name encrypted onto its surface. Running a hand through her hair, she walked back inside the barn. Grabbing the dagger which was strapped to her thigh, shedug it into the females face, letting the blood ooze over the wound.
"I'm sorry, but you better run now, no questions just do it!"
She helped the female up, before running out the barn herself, banging into Jacques.
"I did it." Holding up the blade encrusted with black blood. "And Stryker dumped the body ok?" Shaking free of his grasp, her golden hues on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Dust Killagin
Ruins Moderator
Ruins Moderator
Dust Killagin

Juggernaut. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juggernaut.   Juggernaut. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 4:58 pm

Lucy felt the cold blade cut through her soft tanned skin "What did you do that-" she stopped as she heard the tense tone in her voice "Alright then." sh leaped up, running to the back of the barn. She stopped as she heard Jacques voice "I cant leave here without completing my mission.".

She ran towards the entrance at a high speed, she lashed out with e chain she had in her sleeve and hooked it onto Koda's arm, she pulled back sending Koda to the ground. She leaped over Koda and smashed her black and white converse into the mans face.
Back to top Go down
Blackfyre
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Blackfyre

Juggernaut. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juggernaut.   Juggernaut. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 5:23 pm

She fell backwards, her eyes wide as the females foot hit the man in the face. Summoning up a ball of energy, she hit the girl in the back with it.
"I told you to leave! Now I do have to kill you...and that is not something I fancy doing ever I don't care about your mission, but you cannot kill him." She gestured to the unconscious man on the floor, the sudden attack on his face leaving a very red mark.
"You have the chance to run now, but Zephyr is hungry." She pointed to the dragon desicrating the cirque. "And he comes when he is called, it's your choice."
Back to top Go down
Dust Killagin
Ruins Moderator
Ruins Moderator
Dust Killagin

Juggernaut. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juggernaut.   Juggernaut. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 5:36 pm

Lucinda watched in amazement as the girl she tried to save now stood against her "So I made a mistake in trusting you." she shook her head in defeat. Turning her gaze to the dragon she smiled challengingly.

"I bet i can take on you and your lizard." she conjured up a ball of black flames in her palm and clicked her fingers as it grew bigger. She et it spin around a few times before she fired it at Koda "Take this!".
Back to top Go down
Blackfyre
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Blackfyre

Juggernaut. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juggernaut.   Juggernaut. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 5:45 pm

She caught the ball of flames, toying it with each hand.
"I don't want to hurt you, in fact I kinda like you, you have heart. But you cannot kill that man." She threw the flames back to her, so that the othe female could catch it. Turning on her heel, she whistled for the dragon to come join her in the barn. Tugging the chain from her wrist she let it fall to the ground.
"I beg you to leave."
Back to top Go down
Dust Killagin
Ruins Moderator
Ruins Moderator
Dust Killagin

Juggernaut. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juggernaut.   Juggernaut. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 6:14 pm

Lucy caught the fire ball and let its raven flames burn in her palm "I don't give into begging so easily." she pulled in the chain and wrapped it around her left fist. Tightening her grip on the fire ball it shattered and her right fist caught fire.

She watched as the dragon flew over, taking in everything around her as she knew this was it she would either win or die, nothing else.
Back to top Go down
Blackfyre
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Blackfyre

Juggernaut. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juggernaut.   Juggernaut. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 6:24 pm

Zephyr landed next to Lucy, blinking his large emerald eyes at the ball of flames, before padding back inside to the barn, scooping up Jacques as he did so.
"Stryk, can you pass me the water?" As the man was dropped to her feet, the small bead of blood running down his face. As the male passed her a clean cloth and a bowl of water, she dipped it into the water, wrang it and pressed it to his head.
"Koda couldn't you just heal him like you do to yourself?"
"He doesn't know I can do that, if he did he would simply hurt me more knowing I could it right.."
"..."
She sighed lightly.
Back to top Go down
Dust Killagin
Ruins Moderator
Ruins Moderator
Dust Killagin

Juggernaut. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juggernaut.   Juggernaut. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 6:28 pm

Lucinda looked around and dropped slightly "Am i invisible?" she asked playfully. She walked over to the man, her one hand still covered in metal as the other burnt with the dark flames. She stood over him and held out a card that she could easily toss into his throat.

"Give me a good reason why i shouldn't kill him. His done nothing but hurt you." she looked Koda up and down then spat at the man in disgust.
Back to top Go down
Blackfyre
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Blackfyre

Juggernaut. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juggernaut.   Juggernaut. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 6:38 pm

"Because if he dies, I die." She snarled focusing her energy on the card, making it smolder, reducing it to ash in Lucy's hand.
Stryker watched with amusement at the two, trying to keep the fear hidden beneath his mask that he was used to placing on his face.
Walking over to Jacques, he placed his fingers on his veins, searching for the engravement. Finding the symbol, he pressed on it three times, before quickly latching his hand to Lucy's, feeling the white hot energy flow through his veins and into Lucy.
"She's all your now, kill him if you want."
Koda gapped at him.
"Why the hell didn't you do that before?"
"I didn't know how big a prick he was, I thought you were happy."
Back to top Go down
Dust Killagin
Ruins Moderator
Ruins Moderator
Dust Killagin

Juggernaut. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juggernaut.   Juggernaut. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 6:43 pm

Lucinda mimicked what Koda said "If he dies...I die." she paused for a moment as her memories resurfaced. She let the ash drop out of her flaming hand. She gazed to the man as he took her hand.

She tore her hand away from him and stared at "What-what did you do?!" she shrieked feeling more terrified than ever. She smiled "So i can kill him?" without an answer she brought up both her hands and slammed them down onto the mans face obviously destroying his skull.
Back to top Go down
Blackfyre
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Blackfyre

Juggernaut. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juggernaut.   Juggernaut. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 6:53 pm

She staggered back, like she had been hit.
I hate having ownership transefered. She sighed to herself, every muscle in her body aching as it was forced to obey the whim of the new misstress. Wincing as Jacques's skull was crushed, the man screaming in pain as he felt the brittle bone break, before slumping down. His chest rising and falling for the last time.
Back to top Go down
Dust Killagin
Ruins Moderator
Ruins Moderator
Dust Killagin

Juggernaut. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juggernaut.   Juggernaut. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 7:18 pm

Lucinda looked to Koda and sighed "I guess im your new owner right?" she stepped forward, placing her foot on the mans chest as his heart beat for the last time "Ok as your first order.." she thought to herself.

After about a few minutes she remembered "I wont call them orders, just things i want you to do alright?" she looked around "Well first of all, the dragon." she let the chain drop and the fire died out.
Back to top Go down
Blackfyre
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Blackfyre

Juggernaut. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juggernaut.   Juggernaut. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 7:23 pm

Her golden hues went wide, wrapping her arms around Zephyr's neck.
"No, I won't leave him, he's my best friend...I won't!"
She buried her head into the scaley neck, mumbiling 'I won't' over and over again.
Her hand wrapping around the leather coller, tugging at it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Juggernaut. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juggernaut.   Juggernaut. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Juggernaut.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next