Ruins of Azreon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ruins of Azreon

Through the ashes of defeat, greatness rises once more

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Morning Star
Juggernaut. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 8:03 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Frozen Sunset
Juggernaut. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 7:59 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Guarding Of The Messenger
Juggernaut. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 7:55 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Lily Child
Juggernaut. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 6:37 pm by Broken Hearted Desire

» Crystal Lake
Juggernaut. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 7:29 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Long First Day
Juggernaut. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 2:33 pm by Roe

» Untimely arrival
Juggernaut. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 4:33 pm by Roe

» Do Not Feed IT Anymore...
Juggernaut. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 3:32 pm by Blackfyre

» Music IS my life...
Juggernaut. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 11:41 am by Dust Killagin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum
Free Teen Chat

Juggernaut.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dust Killagin
Ruins Moderator
Ruins Moderator
Dust Killagin

Gold : 5510

Juggernaut. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juggernaut.   Juggernaut. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 7:32 pm

Lucinda's heart broke "Its alright, its alright. Just get rid of the dragon and we can discuss something with him ok?" she gestured to the dragon.

She sat on the grass and removed her hat, placing it on the ground she shook her hair around as it came out from inside the coat "Ahhh that feels much better." she shot a card from her sleeve into Jacques body.
Back to top Go down
Blackfyre
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Blackfyre

Gold : 5653

PostSubject: Re: Juggernaut.   Juggernaut. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 8:22 pm

She reluctantly left the beasts side, dragging her form outside. Crossing her arms across her chest, she seemed reluctant to even speak to this new person, but heaven forbid she actually show that much cheek.
"What do you want?"
Back to top Go down
Dust Killagin
Ruins Moderator
Ruins Moderator
Dust Killagin

PostSubject: Re: Juggernaut.   Juggernaut. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 1:00 am

Lucinda stood up and looked to Koda with a serious face "Whether you like it or not, I am your new master and theres nothing i can do to change that." she raised her hand ready to smack her through the face "I don't want to but if you force me I'll have to abuse you the way your old master did." she lowered her hand.

Noticing the way she had just acted she pulled Koda into herself and hugged her "Im sorry." slowly pushing her away she sighed "I just want to get this place calmed down a bit, ok?" she gestured to the burning tent and dragon. She ran in the direction of the tent "I know we can both pyromance so we can easily put out this fire." she gestured for Koda to come.
Back to top Go down
Blackfyre
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Blackfyre

PostSubject: Re: Juggernaut.   Juggernaut. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 10:11 am

She struggled as she was pulled in for a hug.
"If you see fit to harm me then do your worst." She snarled. "I am not that easy to break."
Focusing, she let a small ball of water form in her palm, directing it over to the worst of the flames, it hovered for a moment before falling. The light sizzle and sudden smoke rising from the tent.
"Happy?"
Back to top Go down
Dust Killagin
Ruins Moderator
Ruins Moderator
Dust Killagin

PostSubject: Re: Juggernaut.   Juggernaut. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 10:30 am

Lucy looked to Koda as she extinguished the flames "Yea thats the spirit." a bright smile made its way across her face, her arms stretch out and her hands spread wide. The flames turned into crackling raven colour and flew into her palms as she absorbed it "Try it this way." she looked to Koda "Rather absorb the flames to add to your own energy.".
Back to top Go down
Blackfyre
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Blackfyre

PostSubject: Re: Juggernaut.   Juggernaut. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 10:38 am

"I can't absorb it, I'm a elementalist, not a pyromance. It hurts quite a lot to even atempt it."
She sighed, walking back into the barn and returning with Zephyr. The large ivory dragon rose from the spot for a moment, gently sucking in all the fire he had spewed, leaving the cirque smoldering lightly.
"I should've thought of that earier."
Back to top Go down
Dust Killagin
Ruins Moderator
Ruins Moderator
Dust Killagin

PostSubject: Re: Juggernaut.   Juggernaut. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 10:45 am

Lucy dropped slightly "Yes, you should have." she laughed to herself "Well at least I got some energy." she stood upright "Ok we should get out of here." she gestured to the angry people now heading towards them for ruining the show "Yea, lets go."

She gestured to the male named Stryker "Bring him with if you want to." she began to head in the direction of the nearby lake, her deep red coat flared behind her, she stopped and spun "COME ON!".

<Exits Cirque du Azreon>

Last edited by Dust Killagin on Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blackfyre
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Blackfyre

PostSubject: Re: Juggernaut.   Juggernaut. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 10:57 am

The roar of the crowd was deafining to Koda's feline ears, making her wince slightly. Realising she still had the dragon with her, she thought for a moment. Stryker noding as if to say 'Do it.' Climbing onto Zephyrs back, the male doing the same. She Held out a hand to Lucy, and smiled.
"Climb aboard."
<Exits Cirque du Azreon>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Juggernaut.   Juggernaut. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Juggernaut.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2