Ruins of Azreon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ruins of Azreon

Through the ashes of defeat, greatness rises once more

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Morning Star
Dead Hollow Tree Fort I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 8:03 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Frozen Sunset
Dead Hollow Tree Fort I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 7:59 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Guarding Of The Messenger
Dead Hollow Tree Fort I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 7:55 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Lily Child
Dead Hollow Tree Fort I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 6:37 pm by Broken Hearted Desire

» Crystal Lake
Dead Hollow Tree Fort I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 7:29 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Long First Day
Dead Hollow Tree Fort I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 2:33 pm by Roe

» Untimely arrival
Dead Hollow Tree Fort I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 4:33 pm by Roe

» Do Not Feed IT Anymore...
Dead Hollow Tree Fort I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 3:32 pm by Blackfyre

» Music IS my life...
Dead Hollow Tree Fort I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 11:41 am by Dust Killagin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum
Free Teen Chat

Dead Hollow Tree Fort

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nina
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Nina

Gold : 5318

Dead Hollow Tree Fort Empty
PostSubject: Dead Hollow Tree Fort   Dead Hollow Tree Fort I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 1:51 am

Nina wandered around the forest that looked dead, but then she came across a big tree. She turned towards it then to see that there was an opening. The girl poked her head through the entrance to see that there was nothing in it, so she stepped inside. Her coal black hues gazed around the space in the tree, then moved towards one of the openings which she acted where like windows. Looking out side from inside the tree. "Sweet." She'd make the comment on the tree, then pulls back from the opened part of the tree.
Back to top Go down
Boo24
Ruins Member
Ruins Member

Gold : 5294

PostSubject: Re: Dead Hollow Tree Fort   Dead Hollow Tree Fort I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 1:56 am

The femme would be walking around, her hazel optics gazing everywhere, as she passes dead tree by dead tree. She'd sigh softly, then lowers her form to the ground, her back pressed against one of the dead trees. She'd bring her knees up to her chest, wraping her arms round them, then burring her head in them.
Back to top Go down
Nina
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Nina

PostSubject: Re: Dead Hollow Tree Fort   Dead Hollow Tree Fort I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 1:59 am

Nina then heard something against the tree she's in then she'd poke her ehad out the opening then to reach her hand out to poke the head of the person who was sitting on the side. Then she quickly pulled in befire the female could look up to see her. She then moved out side of the tree walking around the side of it then sits beside the female, she also bringing her knees to her chest, she wrapping her arms around them. "Hi there."
Back to top Go down
Boo24
Ruins Member
Ruins Member

PostSubject: Re: Dead Hollow Tree Fort   Dead Hollow Tree Fort I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 2:00 am

The femme would blink some as she glances up to see nothing that poked her, then jumps slightly as the other sat next to her, with her arms around her. She'd blink again, then shrugs, a small smile on her face.. "Hi."
Back to top Go down
Nina
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Nina

PostSubject: Re: Dead Hollow Tree Fort   Dead Hollow Tree Fort I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 2:03 am

Nina then looked around to see the dead trees of the forest that they're in. "How's it going?" The girl kept her gaze at the dead trees, then to see a small path that was made from animals that passed through the forest. She lightly tapped her feet against the ground underneath, making a little beat that randomly poped into her head.
Back to top Go down
Boo24
Ruins Member
Ruins Member

PostSubject: Re: Dead Hollow Tree Fort   Dead Hollow Tree Fort I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 2:05 am

The femme would blink, then shrugs lightly, glancing away. She'd sigh softly, then gazes up to the sky, were it was dark. She'd cringe lightly then glances to the others feet tapping the ground. "It's alright, I guess, you?"
Back to top Go down
Nina
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Nina

PostSubject: Re: Dead Hollow Tree Fort   Dead Hollow Tree Fort I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 2:08 am

Nina let's out a small sigh escape her pale lips but then she'd stop tapping her feet and looked up to the female sitting beside her and she'd also shrug her shoulders slighty. She slightly shifting her jacket into place, because it felt like it was twisted. "I'm ok, bored... Oh! I found a fort like tree. Wanna' see?" She'd get up onto her feet and she'd grab the others hand, pulling her to her feet, not really giving her a chance to give an answer and pulls her to the entrance, but let's her go, just incase she didn't want to go in the tree.
Back to top Go down
Boo24
Ruins Member
Ruins Member

PostSubject: Re: Dead Hollow Tree Fort   Dead Hollow Tree Fort I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 2:10 am

She'd gasp softly, then blinks as she was pulled over to the tree's entrence. She'd chuckle softly, as she follows th other into the tree, then glances around, then back to the other. "It's right epic."
Back to top Go down
Nina
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Nina

PostSubject: Re: Dead Hollow Tree Fort   Dead Hollow Tree Fort I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 2:12 am

A bright smile formed upon her face as she turned and looked to the other female. "Really? Haha, it's awesome." She would then find a root to sit on and sat down on it, looking up at the female. Her coal black hues would look as innocent and cute as a kitten's, thoguh, she gave that look towards her all the time.
Back to top Go down
Boo24
Ruins Member
Ruins Member

PostSubject: Re: Dead Hollow Tree Fort   Dead Hollow Tree Fort I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 2:14 am

The femme would give the other a small smile, then shrugs lightly. She'd glance around, then sits next to the other female, on the floor. She'd sigh softly, then ;eans back against the insides of the tree.
Back to top Go down
Nina
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Nina

PostSubject: Re: Dead Hollow Tree Fort   Dead Hollow Tree Fort I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 2:17 am

NIna stretched out her legs then reaches upwards as she stretched, and she also did the same thing, leaning her back against the wall of the tree, letting out a slight yawn escape her pale lush lips of hers.
Back to top Go down
Boo24
Ruins Member
Ruins Member

PostSubject: Re: Dead Hollow Tree Fort   Dead Hollow Tree Fort I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 2:19 am

She'd watch the other out of the corner of her eye. She'd sigh softly, as she gazes out the opening of the tree. "I should go, it's gettting late, and I really need to go home and get some rest..." She'd glance to the other, with a small smile. "I'll come back though meet her tomorrow?"She'd get up, walking to the opening, then stops to gaze at the other.
Back to top Go down
Nina
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Nina

PostSubject: Re: Dead Hollow Tree Fort   Dead Hollow Tree Fort I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 2:22 am

Nina nodded her head some and got up from the tree. "Alright, meet here tomorrow then." She then watched the female stop at the entrance and look at her, she lifting her hand up some and waves slightly. She sitting back down on the ground, beside a root.
Back to top Go down
Boo24
Ruins Member
Ruins Member

PostSubject: Re: Dead Hollow Tree Fort   Dead Hollow Tree Fort I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 2:24 am

She'd give the other a small smile again, then waves back, before leaving the tree. She'd sigh softly once outside, then inhales a deep breath before walking on home.
Back to top Go down
Nina
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Nina

PostSubject: Re: Dead Hollow Tree Fort   Dead Hollow Tree Fort I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 2:26 am

Nina then leaned up against the tree inside, tilting her head to the side some, to look up at the dark sky, with storm clouds slowly starting to roll over them. She pulled her legs up to her chest, as she watched the clouds, waiting for it. The girl would slightly hear the thunder from the clouds, and see some flashes of lightning that approaches slowly.
Back to top Go down
Boo24
Ruins Member
Ruins Member

PostSubject: Re: Dead Hollow Tree Fort   Dead Hollow Tree Fort I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 3:54 pm

The femme would sigh softly as she ran her way to the dead hollow tree fort, where she'd met Nina. She'd have her hands over top her head covering herseof from any rain that threatened to hit her. She'd glance to the opening as she ran inside. She'd lower her hands to her sides, then sits down on a root.
Back to top Go down
Nina
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Nina

PostSubject: Re: Dead Hollow Tree Fort   Dead Hollow Tree Fort I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 4:11 pm

Nina quickly looked up to the female who ran inside the tree fort, a smile upon her face as it started to rain right after Boo entered. "Atleast the rain didn' catch you." The girl would tease the other some, sticking out her tongue. Then to listen to the light pitter-patters of the rain hit the tree.
Back to top Go down
Boo24
Ruins Member
Ruins Member

PostSubject: Re: Dead Hollow Tree Fort   Dead Hollow Tree Fort I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 4:12 pm

The femme would shrug lightly, then leans her back against the insides of the tree. She'd smile softly to the other, then gazes out the opening to watch the glistening rain fall. "True, but I do love the rain."
Back to top Go down
Nina
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Nina

PostSubject: Re: Dead Hollow Tree Fort   Dead Hollow Tree Fort I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 4:15 pm

The girl nodded her head some as she was agreeing to the other. "Yes, rain is beautiful.. Most times." She then turned her head towards the fort 'window' and watched the rain fall, as it slowly started to get heavier, and the rain clouds deepened a grey colour.
Back to top Go down
Boo24
Ruins Member
Ruins Member

PostSubject: Re: Dead Hollow Tree Fort   Dead Hollow Tree Fort I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 4:17 pm

The femme would nod slightly, then brings her knees up to her chest, wrapinng her arms around them Her chin restng on them as well, her optics never leaving the opening. "M'hm."
Back to top Go down
Nina
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Nina

PostSubject: Re: Dead Hollow Tree Fort   Dead Hollow Tree Fort I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 4:21 pm

NIna then lets out a small bored sigh as there was nothing to do. She then stood up on her feet moving towards the entrance then puts her hand outside to feel the rain. But she'd jumped as she heard the huge crack of thunder after a bolt of lightning hitting the ground somewhere else. And pulls her hand inside quickly sitting back down beside Boo.
Back to top Go down
Boo24
Ruins Member
Ruins Member

PostSubject: Re: Dead Hollow Tree Fort   Dead Hollow Tree Fort I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 4:24 pm

The femme would chuckle softly watching the other gettng spoked. She'd shrug lightly, thens stands, poking her in the side, before walking outside, her hands over her head to stop the rain from falling. She'd blink slightly, as the rain would still fall, but nowhere near her form. A bright smile forming on her lips as she glances back to the other still inside the tree.
Back to top Go down
Nina
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Nina

PostSubject: Re: Dead Hollow Tree Fort   Dead Hollow Tree Fort I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 4:27 pm

The girl would slightly humph soem then stands outside, lifting her hands above her head, but the rain still fell upon her form, she getting drenched. Her coat being soaked. She looked to the sleeve and flicked it to the female, getting little splashes on her. Her finger would point towards the female and laughed at her. "Heh heh"
Back to top Go down
Boo24
Ruins Member
Ruins Member

PostSubject: Re: Dead Hollow Tree Fort   Dead Hollow Tree Fort I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 4:30 pm

SHe'd blink lightly, then drags her hands over the spot where the water hit, and it would evaporate before she even touched it. SHe'd glance to the other, smiling brightly then. She'd tilt her head lightly, before pointing to the other, the rain making a waterfall now, flowing over and drenching the other in water. Laughter would be heard as she doubled over, holding her stomach, but still no water touched her.
Back to top Go down
Nina
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Nina

PostSubject: Re: Dead Hollow Tree Fort   Dead Hollow Tree Fort I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 4:33 pm

Nina pouted as the other pointed and laughed at her, but then she poked the side of the other, who was still pretty dry, while she was drenched. It would look like she took a dip in a lake, though she didn't. She continued to pout and look up at the clouds, but then squinted her eyes shut as rain fell into them. "Ahh..!" She'd whine some then rubbed her eyes, looking to the other. "You're a meanie." She stuck her tongue out at her teasingly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dead Hollow Tree Fort   Dead Hollow Tree Fort I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dead Hollow Tree Fort
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ruins of Azreon :: Eastern Azreon :: Petrified Forest of Heraion-
Jump to: