Ruins of Azreon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ruins of Azreon

Through the ashes of defeat, greatness rises once more

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Morning Star
Dead Hollow Tree Fort - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 8:03 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Frozen Sunset
Dead Hollow Tree Fort - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 7:59 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Guarding Of The Messenger
Dead Hollow Tree Fort - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 7:55 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Lily Child
Dead Hollow Tree Fort - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 6:37 pm by Broken Hearted Desire

» Crystal Lake
Dead Hollow Tree Fort - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 7:29 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Long First Day
Dead Hollow Tree Fort - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 2:33 pm by Roe

» Untimely arrival
Dead Hollow Tree Fort - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 4:33 pm by Roe

» Do Not Feed IT Anymore...
Dead Hollow Tree Fort - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 3:32 pm by Blackfyre

» Music IS my life...
Dead Hollow Tree Fort - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 11:41 am by Dust Killagin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum
Free Teen Chat

Dead Hollow Tree Fort

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Boo24
Ruins Member
Ruins Member

Gold : 5296

Dead Hollow Tree Fort - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead Hollow Tree Fort   Dead Hollow Tree Fort - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 4:36 pm

The femme would blink lightly, then out of no where, a random ass cat appeard, with a collar that said. "My name is Noodle Eyes, and I will be your Queen!" She'd pick up the cat, and pokes it, before handing it over to the other to pet.
Back to top Go down
Nina
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Nina

Gold : 5320

PostSubject: Re: Dead Hollow Tree Fort   Dead Hollow Tree Fort - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 4:41 pm

Nina would bust out laughing as she saw the cat. "It's Noodle Eyes..." She pointed out the obvious but still laughed because she thought it was funny. The girl then poked Noodle Eyes, and the started to pet her. But then another cat, which was black and had green cat hues jumped out of know where clawing at Nina's back. "Owie!" She then pats the cat n her back some then, pulled it and sets him in her arms. "Kodi... I told you not to claw me!" She scolded him some but then cuddled him.

Kodi would let out a slight mew, then hissed at the other cat known as Noodle Eyes. Kodi would be in his Male Cat PMSing, stage.
Back to top Go down
Boo24
Ruins Member
Ruins Member

PostSubject: Re: Dead Hollow Tree Fort   Dead Hollow Tree Fort - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 4:45 pm

The femme would laugh some, then pulls Noode eyes lose to her, cradling her in her arms.

Knowing that that cat would get pissed because of this action, Noodle Eyes started to growl, then hiss, then tries to claw Boo, but being de-clawed, it felt like little under-sized punching bags.

She'd blink slightly, then pokes her cat in the tum-tum, making the ct even more angery, then tosses the cat to the groud.

Noodle Eyes then hisses and trots into the Fort, were she sat in a corner and started to lick herself in places where we all know Dustin W. has licked as well.

The femme would bust out laughing again, doubling over, then lands on her knees as she laughs.
Back to top Go down
Nina
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Nina

PostSubject: Re: Dead Hollow Tree Fort   Dead Hollow Tree Fort - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 4:52 pm

Nina watched as Kodi leaped down from her arms, then into the Fort, shaking off the water from his fur, he being damp and spiky now.

Kodi went tot he side of Noodle Eyes, and shook, getting her wet and then he ran off to the top of the inside of the tree.

NIna watched the entrance as the two cats started. "Well then... This is going to be trouble some. What if your cat is PMSing?!" The girl looked to the other. Then started to think. "Do cats even PMS?"

Kodi hid away from the other cat, he being slightly scred of what the other would act like.
Back to top Go down
Boo24
Ruins Member
Ruins Member

PostSubject: Re: Dead Hollow Tree Fort   Dead Hollow Tree Fort - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 4:57 pm

Noodle eyes would blink, then glances to the other cat hidding. She'd lift her small little cat like shoulders showing a shrug before going back to lick herself in more places.

The femme would blink lightly, then stands, still holding her stomach and laughing. She'd glance to the other, then says, "You know, I don't really know... We should do experiments on them, not our cats, but like, some random ass cat that kills for no reason... O_O;"

Noodle eyes would then finish up lickinng her places, and licking the places that got wet from Kodi, then stands to stretch. She'd blink again, before looking at the other cat. A soft little "Meow" Would leave her cat like lips, and she'd trot over to him, sniffing his ass now.

[ Uhm, do cats sniff asses like dogs? I don't know this... ]
Back to top Go down
Nina
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Nina

PostSubject: Re: Dead Hollow Tree Fort   Dead Hollow Tree Fort - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 5:02 pm

Kodi jumped as the other cat started to sniff his ass. And quickly turned around and lightly bats her on the head. That would be him saying"No bad, don't do that." And he ran away from the other cat, going to the other side of the fort, hidding in a little corner. Looking like a little black fuzzy ball.

Nina laughed at them again, and turned to the female once agai, but to see her thinking, and then she started to think. "Jeez, that'd certainly be weird... But if it's a random cat that kills for no reason... Wouldn't we be 'killed' too.? D; "

Kodi approached NOodle Eyes and batted her head once, playfully, and ran away, pouncing down to the floor, but her slipped and fell onto his back, he looking up to the other cat, quickly getting up and disappears to somewhere in the fort, he'd feel pretty much embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
Boo24
Ruins Member
Ruins Member

PostSubject: Re: Dead Hollow Tree Fort   Dead Hollow Tree Fort - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 5:08 pm

The femme would blink lightly. "You know, again I don't know, maybe we should wear protective crap to get the cat, then tie it down?" She'd shrug slightly, then gazes over to the cats, trying not to bust out laughing again.

Noodle Eyes would blink slightly, then growls as she watches the other cat run away after batting her head again. But then makes this weird sound, that could pass as laughing cat, as she watches Kodi fall'd. She'd slink over to the opening of the tree, then licks her paws.

The femme would blink, then bust out laughing at the sound of her cat laughing. She'd sigh softly at the end of her laughter, then glances to the other, pouncing in her.
Back to top Go down
Nina
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Nina

PostSubject: Re: Dead Hollow Tree Fort   Dead Hollow Tree Fort - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 5:12 pm

Nina als sighed at the end of her laugh then to see the female pounce, she stepping to the side, making the other fall to the ground, and she'd point and laugh at her as she hit the ground.

Kodi made a huffing sound as he heard NE do her little evil cat laugh. And he burried his head in his paws still feeling like a terd.
Back to top Go down
Boo24
Ruins Member
Ruins Member

PostSubject: Re: Dead Hollow Tree Fort   Dead Hollow Tree Fort - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 5:18 pm

The femme would blink, as she watched the ground coming closer to her, but before she hit it, she vanished, coming up behind the girl pointing and laughing at her, and pushing her to the ground, only to sit on her once she was down, making it so she can't move. A bright smile on her face.

NE would just sit there, then blinks, before turning around and walking back into the tree. She'd follow the huffing noise, then pounces on the other cat, laying in him, licking the top of his head.
Back to top Go down
Nina
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Nina

PostSubject: Re: Dead Hollow Tree Fort   Dead Hollow Tree Fort - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 5:31 pm

Nina watched as she vanished then sighed. But then she got the window knocked out of her as she was pushed and hit the ground making an 'oomph' sound. She then started to struggle some as she felt the other sitting on her. Nina starting to wiggle out, but failed. "Awwwe, you're so mean. ;-;" She continued to wiggle

Kodi jumped but then felt the cat lay on him, he rolling onto his back, making the other cat roll off him. He then got up and sat on NE. His black tail flicking side to side some as he tilted his head to look at her. A light meow would be heard as he did a little cat grin, which isn't noticable to others.
Back to top Go down
Boo24
Ruins Member
Ruins Member

PostSubject: Re: Dead Hollow Tree Fort   Dead Hollow Tree Fort - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 5:35 pm

The femme would smirk softly, then pokes to others lip. Making them part so she could shove a bit of a chocolate chip cookie in. She'd blink, then laughs lightly.

NE would blink, before jumping up, and throwing the other cat off. She'd then crawls over and sits on the other, smirking softly, and doing a funny little cat like chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Nina
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Nina

PostSubject: Re: Dead Hollow Tree Fort   Dead Hollow Tree Fort - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 5:49 pm

NIna munched on the cookie then smiled some, but then started choking on a little cookie crum that she inhaled by accident. She squirmed as she brought her hands to her neck automatically as she choked. "Ack! Erk!" She'd start to cough, then coughs up the crum and it lands on the ground then she'd sigh in relief.

Kodi pushed NE off and he sat on her, doing the same thing that she did, but only this time, he stretched on her, laying down, acting like as if NE was a little kitty bed.
Back to top Go down
Boo24
Ruins Member
Ruins Member

PostSubject: Re: Dead Hollow Tree Fort   Dead Hollow Tree Fort - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 6:05 pm

The femme would bust out laughing as she watched the other. She'd then blink, then bust out laughing thinking of the time when she choked on a carrot, and sme corn. She'd point and laughed as she watched the other no choking, and for once it wasn;t her timee to choke
NE would growl then, her yellow-ish hues narrowing as she takes her back claws out, and threatens to claw the other cat.
Back to top Go down
Nina
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Nina

PostSubject: Re: Dead Hollow Tree Fort   Dead Hollow Tree Fort - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 6:09 pm

Nina pushed her off and sat on her now. She being as innocent as a kitten. Looking around then down at her with her innocent look. "Hee hee. ;3" The girl looked away and stood up, and walked around her, sitting on her again, but looking the opposite direction for n apparent reason.

Kodi lets out a cat like laugh type thing as he watched the 'hind legs of NE trying to scratch him. But he'd just bat at her legs, then looks away then pounces off her, pushing against her stomach. Then claws the tree wall climbing up then sits at a corner looking down at her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dead Hollow Tree Fort   Dead Hollow Tree Fort - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dead Hollow Tree Fort
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ruins of Azreon :: Eastern Azreon :: Petrified Forest of Heraion-
Jump to: