Ruins of Azreon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ruins of Azreon

Through the ashes of defeat, greatness rises once more

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Morning Star
The Shadow ov the Eclipse I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 8:03 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Frozen Sunset
The Shadow ov the Eclipse I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 7:59 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Guarding Of The Messenger
The Shadow ov the Eclipse I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 7:55 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Lily Child
The Shadow ov the Eclipse I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 6:37 pm by Broken Hearted Desire

» Crystal Lake
The Shadow ov the Eclipse I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 7:29 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Long First Day
The Shadow ov the Eclipse I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 2:33 pm by Roe

» Untimely arrival
The Shadow ov the Eclipse I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 4:33 pm by Roe

» Do Not Feed IT Anymore...
The Shadow ov the Eclipse I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 3:32 pm by Blackfyre

» Music IS my life...
The Shadow ov the Eclipse I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 11:41 am by Dust Killagin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum
Free Teen Chat

The Shadow ov the Eclipse

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
ȿɧʌɖøɰ
Ruins Administrator
Ruins Administrator
ȿɧʌɖøɰ

Gold : 5338

The Shadow ov the Eclipse Empty
PostSubject: The Shadow ov the Eclipse   The Shadow ov the Eclipse I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 1:14 am

The low fog rushed inside as the front doors of the tavern were opened. He would walk in briskly, not even taking the time to lift his head to see who else the tavern had occupied in it. Making his way to the bar, he would order an ale and take a healthy swig from it once received.

Turning in his chair at the bar, he would now take notice of the bar's inhabitants. Lifting his sleeves some, he would reveal large tattoos upon his skin, markings of being a member of The Order ov the Eclipse.. an underground, but very powerful clan that oversaw the Vampiric world, making sure there was no unnecessary turmoil or law breaking.

Yes, the Vampires had laws, many small ones that were often overlooked. The main law that the Vampires were bound by, and the rule enforced, was the unwilling turning of humans. It was against the law for a Vampire to knowingly turn a human, without the person's consent.

So here he was, sitting at the bar in the town he now called home. His new post. For now at least, he moved often. There was rumors of a small group of Vampires, newborns really, that have been growing their numbers by turning humans that they deem fit to serve with them. The Order sees them as a potential threat, that they may be forming a militia to compete with The Order. So, Paris, known to The Order as Shadow for his skill in stealth, was sent here alone to recruit new members of Eclipse and to hunt down these rogues and end them, once and for all.

His ice blue hues would scan the room, sniffing the air for any scent of other Vampires, as he always did wherever he went. Not sensing any, he would relax somewhat. I need a vacation he would say to himself, chuckling at the thought of asking High Master Draconus for a vacation.
Back to top Go down
Crissa
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Crissa

Gold : 5398

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow ov the Eclipse   The Shadow ov the Eclipse I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 5:41 am

Tracey stepped from behind one tree as her eyes studied the male before he vanished into the tavern. She had smelled the vampire on him as soon as he had come into town, making sure to keep enough distance between them that he would not sense what she was. She already knew why the male was here, she had killed one of the vermin only a day before. A newborn vampire, feeding on a family of two just on the outskirts of the small town. It hadn't taken her long to kill the evil beast, a quick swipe of her blade and the newborn was dead. Unfortunately she had gotten there too late, the couple was dead.

Now she cursed softly, giving a low hiss as her fangs bared. A hand rested on her shoulder and she quickly collected herself. The tall male leaned forward, resting his head just above her shoulder, his lips at her ear. "We must wait. We will get them, in time. But that male can help us. Be patient."

The female turned her head away from his voice, giving a sound of disgust. "I don't wish to wait," she spoke with a sing song voice. This tone she used to lure her prey, drunken males, and even females when she wished, to a secluded place to feed; and to get her way.

The male stood up straight, a smirk in his voice as he answered, "You must. If you want to get dead, by all means, go in after him." Tracey relaxed in submission. "You're right," she grumbled softly.

"Then it's settled. You wait here, I'm going to feed. Then when I return, you may." He rested both hands on her shoulders and brushed his lips across her cheek before turning and vanishing with inhuman speeds.

She sighed once he had gone, brushing the back of her hand across her cheek that his lips had touched. "Stupid man, knows how much I hate that," she grumbled unhappily as her arms crossed. Standing in the shadows under the branches of the tree, she leaned her right side against the trunk and watched the door.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Nero

Gold : 5295

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow ov the Eclipse   The Shadow ov the Eclipse I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 8:08 pm

A male, dressed in a ong blue-purple coat with the Order of the Sword's insignia sewn into both shoulders. He also wears a red zip-up hoodie/vest underneath this coat, and a navy blue muscle-shirt beneath that. The male would be wearing two rings on his left hand: one on his index finger that has the emblem of the Order of the Sword on its face, and another on his ring finger which has a rose design on its face, identical to the designs on his belt buckle, coat clasp, and coat buttons.

He eased the doors open with his free hand and a rush of cold air flew in behind him after he strode in, his gaze set to the floor and his longish white hair hiding his face from view.

The male found a seat at the bar, the next one along from the other male who seemed to be a vampire if he wasn't mistaken.

The male signalled to the barmaid for a bottle of water, as he did he took a quick glance to see if he knew this male.

Now he was sure he knew the face, just not sure where he had seen it. After he took a quick glance he paid the barmaid with some money he picked up from doing a few jobs here and there. The male then began to rub the arm that was in the sling, It seemed to have pain rushing through it but It wasn't pain that you would normally expect, It was a feeling, a feeling someone or 'something' was coming.

He knew it wasn't a good sign, seen as though the last time he felt this was when there was an attack on the Order of the sword, how amusing it was though to slay so many demons in half a day.
Back to top Go down
Dust Killagin
Ruins Moderator
Ruins Moderator
Dust Killagin

Gold : 5498

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow ov the Eclipse   The Shadow ov the Eclipse I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 2:25 am

The cold breeze blew towards the small group that headed toward the bar. A male dressed in a long deep red coat with black straps running along it here and there, light blue baggy jeans, no shirt, long silvery hair that hung just below his nose and hid his dark rimmed eyes and his fangs partially, and a massive blade strapped to his back with a tiny insignia across the blades handle that read 'Dawn'. Two femmes followed up behind him closely, one of them wore a tight black shirt and skinny blue jeans, she had gloves that came up all the way until her upper arms her hair was long and silvery, like the males, except it fell to half way down her back. The other femme wore a deep black coat, with a dark grey shirt beneath, tight black skinny jeans and a belt buckle with a platinum 'Voice of the damned' insignia on it that matched her platinum blonde hair that fell to her back, only a bit longer than the other femmes, around her back she had an electric guitar strapped to herself.

Each one of them had a tattoo of an 'E' with five smaller 'X's crossing through it on their collars bones. The male reached the door and pushed it open, the rush of cold air from outside filled the small tavern.

He strode towards an empty table, jumping onto it he sat with his one leg hanging over and his other raised up with his arm resting on it. The femmes followed him in silence and sat on the chairs beside him. The femme with the platinum hair looked up to him and spoke "Theres a few vampires in here, Dust, should we check 'em out?", the male looked down to her and sighed then sniffed at the air "You're right. No leave them be, they haven't done anything wrong yet."

The femme with the silvery hair looked to her brother, "What about the one outside?", he chuckled slightly "You caught her scent too?", she nodded then smiled at him, "Leave her be also. Maybe it is a good thing you're just a lycan.", she frowned then looked away.

Dust's gaze then fixes towards the two males sitting by the bar, "I know that one, it seems they're both with The Order.", Dust was previously banned from The Order a few months ago.
Back to top Go down
Crissa
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Crissa

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow ov the Eclipse   The Shadow ov the Eclipse I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 3:05 am

As soon as she saw the three new beings, she stood back up. Stepping back a few tiny steps, she watched them until they vanished into the bar. A hand was rested on her shoulder and she jumped, giving a soft sound as she turned to look at the person. The male stood there, holding back a laugh but he chuckled, smiling down at her. "Didn't mean to startle you, Tracey."

She nodded once. "It's all right. Did you see the new vampires? Please watch and make sure they don't come out while I feed." The male nodded and Tracey held out one hand. He sighed and unstrapped a blade from his back and handed it to her. "Be careful," he warned her. She looked up at him, nodding before taking the blade and vanishing with inhuman speed.

As she reached the back end of the bar, she could smell the last remains of the male's kill. She stood in the shadows, watching the back door of the bar. It didn't take more than a minute or so for a male to stagger out. He reeked of booze and Tracey's nose wrinkled at the smell. She stepped out from the shadows and watched as the male stooped over, groaning softly.

Tracey blinked, making sure to keep her eyes away from the light over the door and giggled softly, a flirtatious giggle. The male's head shot up and looked toward her, looking over her a bit lustfully. Tracey crossed her arms, wondering if she should just feed. She didn't want to get caught off guard if the vampires inside decided to come out. The man had taken a few wobbly steps toward her, standing only a few feet away now.

She didn't bother with the act anymore, the man in front of her was far too drunk to put up much of a fight. She propped the blade against the wall before vanishing behind the man. He looked around, too drunk to do much more. He only stood a few inches taller than Tracey and she looked up, sighing that she wouldn't be able to feed from behind the man.

She vanished in front of him and he stepped back, a bit wobbly. She grabbed his arms, stepping close as she bared her fangs and quickly bit into the side of his neck. He struggled for a minute, though couldn't break from her iron grip. Finally he went limp and she let go, letting him fall onto the ground. Wiping away a bit of blood on her lip, she sighed. Walking over the man's head, she grabbed his collar and dragged him away from the door and buried him not far away.

The male appeared next to her as soon as the body was buried and placed her sword onto his back. "Now that we're full, you should be safe to go inside. Your powers should be full so you'll be safe." She turned around to look at him. "What about you?" He shrugged. "I'll be watching. Speak to the male inside, his name is Paris. You'll know him." He leaned down and brushed his lips across her cheek softly. She turned her head away, wiping the back of her hand across her cheek. "Must you do that?" He chuckled once then walked off.

Tracey followed him around then turned to the front door of the bar, stepping inside.
Back to top Go down
Dust Killagin
Ruins Moderator
Ruins Moderator
Dust Killagin

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow ov the Eclipse   The Shadow ov the Eclipse I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 3:42 am

The male turned his head and looked to the one who had called him brother "Lucy, go. I have a feeling things will get a bit ugly in here. You'll need your strength." he nodded to her then gestured to a table not too far back from where they sat "Use one of them.". She nodded then stood up.

She strode over to the table, her hips swayed slightly as she walked. She stopped as she reached them, her upper body bent over slightly as to let her cleavage show. The three males sat there laughing to each other taking big gulps off beer.

The stopped and looked up to her, one of them whistled softly. She smiled to one of the males whom looked the most muscular of them all, "Hey big boy, see anything you like." she thought to herself 'God that was s cheesy.'.

The male being as drunk as he was stood up and placed an arm around her, the other two cheered him on and slapped him on the back. She tugged on his hand and led him to the away, she pushed open the bathroom door and slipped inside. To him the room was spinning and he could barely make out her face anymore. She wrapped her arms around him and moved her one leg around his waist.

He placed his hands onto her thigh and her butt then began to kiss her neck vigorously. She tilted her head in disgust, she pushed him off of her then slipped down, her hand trailed along his stomach until it reached the buckle of his jeans. She unclipped it and pulled down his pants slowly. he turned hi gaze downward and smiled "Ohh you one of dem kinky girlies. I like."

She began to undo the buttons on her jeans, a soft white smoke poured out of her dark eyes, it drifted around her face slowly as her form began to glow a deep black colour. She leaned in on him, one hand went up his shirt and was placed over his heart the other went down into his boxers, "Ohh gettin' straight to the good stuff." he licked his lips.

She leaned in on him and whispered in his ear "You're right. This is the good stuff. I've always loved the part when i drain them of their life force completely." the man looked to her, his eyes squint ant his expression showed that he was deeply confused. She gripped onto his body and the aura around her enveloped the man.

he tried to let out a scream but stopped as the air in his lungs disappeared, "Tut, tut. Don't make a noise. This will all be over soon enough." his energy passed through her hands and into her system, she could feel every fiber in her body filling with the new energy. His body went numb and scrawny, all his muscles were gone, she dropped him and every bone in his body shattered to pieces.

She turned and left the bathroom, she stared across the bar from her group to the femme who had just entered the bar. Dust called over to her "Come on. Get your ass over here.", she walked to his side and sat down in the chair beside him, ignoring the other two males who were now looking for their friend. The smoke had died out and the aura had vanished once again she looked like an ordinary teen.
Back to top Go down
Crissa
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Crissa

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow ov the Eclipse   The Shadow ov the Eclipse I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 4:14 am

Tracey lowered her head as she entered the tavern, making sure to keep her bangs over her eyes. Slowly she stepped to the bar, raising a hand to the man behind it. She spoke softly to him, "An ice water please." The man nodded and walked off to get her order. She turned around as she gazed around, looking at who inhabited the bar from under her bangs.

The edge of the glass hit the side of her hand as it was set down in front of her. She smiled softly up at the man and nodded a thank you. Picking up the glass, she took a small sip before setting it back onto the counter. Her gaze flashed the platinum blonde head of hair, watching her disappear with a man before her gaze shifted to the table that she had sat at.

Her gaze looked over the male, her head tilting slightly as she studied him. After a minute or so, she shifted her gaze to her glass and lifted it take another sip. She lifted her head as she felt an odd something in the air. She looked around, keeping her face calm as she did. Finally her eyes rested on the bathroom door as the female stepped out. What is she? she wondered. Softly she sniffed at the air, catching whiff of the vampires and a new smell. Lycan, she realized, her gaze staying on the female silver hair.

She picked up her glass, moving toward their table, taking a seat at the table behind theirs. Resting the glass on the table in front of her, she leaned against the back of the chair. Turning sideways, she looked toward the door and wondered what the male was up to. She hated being alone with other vampires, even though she was one. A fight was not something she wanted from anyone in the room and was even more worried if the others sensed what she was.
Back to top Go down
ȿɧʌɖøɰ
Ruins Administrator
Ruins Administrator
ȿɧʌɖøɰ

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow ov the Eclipse   The Shadow ov the Eclipse I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 12:41 pm

The male would take the last drink from his ale, setting the cup down on the bar's surface. His hues would flick up as the scents hit his nose. He was now not the only vampire here, though he new about the man next to him, for he already saw the signs of The Order of the Sword on him, but now there was the femme next to him, possibly one more. Also.. A LYCAN?! What was a Lycan doing here?

Looking around the bar, he would take notice of where everyone was, how they acted. Turning his gaze to the man who sat next to him, vaguely familiar, he would speak softly.

"Let us hope The Order still has the best swordsman hm? We might need to see your skill soon."

Just then, as he scanned the room one more time, another familiar face came into view. It caught him off guard to see him in the same place as he, for this is a small town in a rather large world. Lifting himself from his barstool, he would nod towards the male next to him before making his way to the other man.

"Excuse me for a moment."

As he reached the man, his head would tilt as his arms came to fold across his chest. His breathing would now come from his mouth as he couldn't take the different scents cast across the room.

"Dust, it's been awhile."
Back to top Go down
Kalysta
Ruins Administrator
Ruins Administrator
Kalysta

Gold : 5285

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow ov the Eclipse   The Shadow ov the Eclipse I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 1:51 pm

Alithea's nose wrinkled with slight disgust. She had been making her way over to Eastern Azreon to see if there were any newborns feeding hungryly upon the innocent and defenceless when she inhaled an aroma of various species near the tavern, the predominate smell she trained to recognize included vampire and there were definately some in there. She changed her route swiftly as she now made her way rather quickly to the drunken house to investigate.

Alithea's hair was of a flamboyant red curled down to her mid back, her coral blue iris' would constrat with the color as she seemed pale in complexion, she wore a pure white cloak over her black shirt and jeans that hugged her waist. She often did not opt for discretion but direct interaction.

She pushed the door to the tavern as she pupils adjusted to the dimmed light, looking around the room associating the aroma with the various species present. Her eyes fell upon two humans seemingly confused over something, a small group of three which included a man and two woman and two solitary vampires...her eyes scanned once more as there was a man walking to the group of three. Three vampires.

Alithea walked to the bar, as she pulled the hood down from her head as she smiled warmly to the bar tender ''Whisky straight up on ice, please.'' She then turned her back to the tender as she looked around waiting to see what was going to happen.
Back to top Go down
Dust Killagin
Ruins Moderator
Ruins Moderator
Dust Killagin

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow ov the Eclipse   The Shadow ov the Eclipse I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 2:16 pm

Dust watched as the man he knew named Paris walked up to him. He looked away in disgust, his long silvery hair moved slightly along with his head, he had a small ponytail tied up at the back of his head that would normally be unrecognizable to others as his coats collar hid it at most times. The blonde femme stood up and stepped in front Dust stopping Paris from interacting with him at all.

Dust gazed to the femme in the black coat and surprisingly blonde hair, he rested his hand on her shoulder and spoke silently "Dezka no. His no threat to me.", the girl turned and lowered her head that took her seat again. Dust turned his head back to Paris and sighed "It has been too long. What do you want?" he slipped his gun out of its holster and held it pointing downwards.

He had a certain history with Paris involving countless battles over anything they could think of, he took no delight in meeting him again.

The femme with the long silvery hair who was apparently Dust's sister stood up and sat beside him, her head rested against his shoulder and she stared plainly at Paris. Dust's gaze turned from Paris to the femme who was entering the bar, he stood up and moved Paris out of his way "Sorry bud. We'll catch up later, right now i gotta go say hi to my next play thing." he strode towards the femme and sat beside her.

He placed a gloved hand on her shoulder and smiled to her, barring his fangs "Hi. You mind if I buy you a drink?". The small blonde femme watched them in confusion, she turned her head and looked to Paris, now both femmes stared at him until one of them spoke up "Can we help you?".
Back to top Go down
Kalysta
Ruins Administrator
Ruins Administrator
Kalysta

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow ov the Eclipse   The Shadow ov the Eclipse I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 2:47 pm

Alithea looked at the action that was going down in the corner of the room, her eyes rolling as there was visibly some animosity betweeon the two, she was still trying to fingure out if the male with the two women were part of the Order.

She turned back to the bar tender as she soon felt a hand over her shoulder, the stench of vampire filling her nostrils as she looked up to the man who parted from Paris and join her. She suppressed a growl as she painted a smile to her lips as she looked up to the new encounter.

''Sorry sir, i've just ordered myself some whiskey. I'm afraid that you arrived to late.'' She tried to make herself pleasant as she had not courted many vampires but usually slay those who made up the new army. She blinked slowly looking to the man, her eyes shifting from him to the others.
Back to top Go down
ȿɧʌɖøɰ
Ruins Administrator
Ruins Administrator
ȿɧʌɖøɰ

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow ov the Eclipse   The Shadow ov the Eclipse I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 3:00 pm

He would smile, shaking his head as Dust made his way to the bar. Following him, he would sit on the other side of the female, tapping his empty mug on the table to tell the barkeep to refill it.

Once he got his new mug filled, he would take a long drink from it and turn to the woman.

"So Alithea, what brings you to my neck of the woods? Someone not think I was suitable for the task of bringing down some petty newborns?"

He would have a hiss to his voice, not towards the femme, but towards the fact that she was called here. He knew five to ten newborns were in the area, and this was no problem. Newborns aren't used to fighting like he was, having been in The Order for so long, he was more than able to take this mission alone.

His hues would occasionally flick back to the other inhabitants in the bar, making sure he was still in the clear. Newborns didn't act as a group very well, very unorganized, but he's been surprised before. He would make a note to talk to Draconus when he returned.
Back to top Go down
Crissa
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Crissa

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow ov the Eclipse   The Shadow ov the Eclipse I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 3:31 pm

Tracey sat silently as the encounters happened. She was even more worried at the addition of yet another. Now she wished even more the male outside would join her, wishing she had at least entered the tavern with her weapon. She had noted that every vampire, and the female lycan, carried some type of weapon. But she was defenseless. Which was something she did not take lightly.

Her gaze looked toward the bar at the two male vampires sitting there. The three at the table next to her were obviously not who she needed. She looked to the first male, then the tattoos that covered his arms and had a feeling this was the man she needed to talk to. More pleasentries, she thought unhappily. But quickly changed her mind as she heard 'The Order.'

She had just stood up when he man moved, coming toward her. Quickly she sat down and sighed heavily as he turned to the white haired male at the next table, noting his name for any later encounters. The blonde traveling with him was Dezka. So who was the lycan? She would have to wait to find out.

Once the male had gone back to the bar, she stood up slowly and made her way to the man she guessed was Paris. Softly she raised one hand to softly tap his shoulder. Quickly she rested her hands in her lap and looked up at him through her bangs. She knew to be respectful to these people and without her weapon, she would extra cautious with this male.
Back to top Go down
Kalysta
Ruins Administrator
Ruins Administrator
Kalysta

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow ov the Eclipse   The Shadow ov the Eclipse I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 3:35 pm

Alithea's attention turned to Paris as he adressed her. She fainted a smile to the vampire that had joined her as she turned upon her stool to look at the male, her partner in the Order.

''Well well Paris, I thought you would never recognize me. Glad to see you around.'' Her voice had a soft chime to it as she brought the glass of whiskey to her lips, taking a small sip letting the alcohol burn down her throat a feeling she loved.

''Just was walking by as I heard rumours saying that newborns were multiplying like rabbits, I just got here shortly after you.'' She sighed as she leaned back, her elbow prepped up against the counter as she looked around the rest of the tavern, people seemed quite calm and unaware of their conversation.

Alithea let her eyes fall to a close for a short while, she was assigned to come to Azreon with Paris, but she knew how he loved being solo. She simply tried to brush it off as a random encounter that brought two people of the Order to the same place.
Back to top Go down
ȿɧʌɖøɰ
Ruins Administrator
Ruins Administrator
ȿɧʌɖøɰ

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow ov the Eclipse   The Shadow ov the Eclipse I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 3:45 pm

Shaking his head some, not believing Alithea's story one bit, he would be distracted as a tap on his shoulder would have him turn around.

Looking at the femme in front of her, he would brush off her innocent mask she wore, for he could tell she was no ordinary girl. Tilting his head though, he didn't see her being threatening towards him either, and relaxed ever so slightly. This was not a time to lower his guard, but carrying oneself so tense all the time is unhealthy.

His ice blue hues would scan her over, noticing and getting very curious of this woman, she had an aura of a warrior, yet brandished no weapon. Was she trying to trick him? Well, he's gambled on less odds then her.

"May I help you with something?"
Back to top Go down
Crissa
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Crissa

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow ov the Eclipse   The Shadow ov the Eclipse I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 3:51 pm

Tracey jumped slightly as he spoke, lifting her head to give a small smile. "Oh, yes." She was flustered, not given much information about what she was to do. Now she wished the male had come in with her, given her more information, something.

Finally she remembered the male was still waiting for an answer. "Right. Um, well," she lowered her gaze, twisting her fingers around each other in her lap as she thought of what she could say. She didn't know much about the Order, other than to be respectful of such powerful vampires. "I'm not really sure," she finally confessed.

"I'm sorry to bother you," she mumbled and gave a slight bow to the man before heading toward the door.
Back to top Go down
ȿɧʌɖøɰ
Ruins Administrator
Ruins Administrator
ȿɧʌɖøɰ

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow ov the Eclipse   The Shadow ov the Eclipse I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 3:57 pm

He would lift a brow at the female, tilting his head as he watched her leave the bar.

"Wait!"

Something about her intrigued him, and he knew he couldn't let her go just yet, she had something to tell him.

"Please, come join me, let us talk about what it is you came in here for."
Back to top Go down
Crissa
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Crissa

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow ov the Eclipse   The Shadow ov the Eclipse I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 4:01 pm

Tracey stopped at the door, glancing outside for the male she was traveling with and sighed, not seeing him anywhere. Her shoulders fell as she pouted in some sort.

She turned back to the man, Paris, and nodded. "Thank you." She took a seat at the bar next to him and ordered a second glass of water, knowing she would be in here awhile.
Back to top Go down
ȿɧʌɖøɰ
Ruins Administrator
Ruins Administrator
ȿɧʌɖøɰ

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow ov the Eclipse   The Shadow ov the Eclipse I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 4:07 pm

He would move to a table near the wall, secluded from the others. Motioning for her to join him, he would take another drink from his mug, setting it down softly. Leaning forward, he would have his arms on the table, his many tattoos and scars visible.

"Now, what is it you wished to talk about? And no need to be nervous about me, or anyone else here, you are with me, and just speak freely."
Back to top Go down
Dust Killagin
Ruins Moderator
Ruins Moderator
Dust Killagin

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow ov the Eclipse   The Shadow ov the Eclipse I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 4:07 pm

Dust left the side of the female and Paris, walking over to the rest of his little clan, he gave a slight hand gesture to them and they immediately stood up and followed him. He kicked open the door to bar and stepped outside right after watching a male whom looked somewhat like himself step inside and sit next to the femme.

The girls beside him walked over to a nearby tree, the silver haired one swung herself up onto a branch and sat there with her legs hung over the other just layed on the grass with her back against the tree.

Dust sat beside her and smiled "I'm glad that you decided to come with me. But i can't stop thinking that maybe you're drawing too much attention." he looked her up and down and noticed the sad face she was giving him "Please don't make me go back to my home. I've lost enough as it is." Dust chuckled then wrapped an arm around her "I could never do that to you. It's just cause you look like a vampire, but you're not." she tilted her head and looked at him confused.
Back to top Go down
Kalysta
Ruins Administrator
Ruins Administrator
Kalysta

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow ov the Eclipse   The Shadow ov the Eclipse I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 4:14 pm

Alithea frowned slightly as Paris had came to encounter a new female, she did not know her nor had seen her face around. A low growl left her slightly parted lips as she knew better to leave Paris alone but had no trust to the female.

She gulped the rest of the whiskey in a shot as she slammed the glass down to the counter before putting some coins upon the wood surface. She walked casually towards the secluded corner of the bar where the two had sat. ''Paris, do you mind if I join you?'' She looked to him, as she tried, with no words to tell him that there were no trust to be put to those they did not know.

She awaited his answer as she glanced to the side, looking at the woman's fine features, hard looking but with some anxiety to them. Could use that to our advantage... She thought of how the woman would not dare to attack. Thinking of that her eyes scanned over her noticing she brandished no weapon..Strange.
Back to top Go down
Crissa
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Crissa

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow ov the Eclipse   The Shadow ov the Eclipse I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 4:24 pm

Tracey picked up the glass the tender had set down for her and slowly followed the male, taking a seat across from him.

"Thank you. Again." She nodded at his words, glad she had found the right male. "Well, I'm not completely sure," she confessed again. "I was told to come here about the," she leaned forward, dropping her voice to a low whisper though she knew the others in the room could hear it, "Newborns." She leaned back again and took a small sip of her water.

She sighed softly before continuing, "I heard about it and I've actually just killed one.." Her voice trailed off as she looked to the new female. The male she was traveling with had told her to speak to Paris but she was unsure if speaking in front of this female was wise.
Back to top Go down
ȿɧʌɖøɰ
Ruins Administrator
Ruins Administrator
ȿɧʌɖøɰ

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow ov the Eclipse   The Shadow ov the Eclipse I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 4:32 pm

His hues would lift to Alithea, shaking his head as he smirked.

"Sit."

Turning his view back to the girl, his head would tilt as he listened to her. He was troubled as he tried to decide if this was the messenger or the person. Shrugging that thought off as it didn't really matter, his jaw almost visibly dropped at the mention of the newborns. His eyes would narrow on the femme as she spoke of killing one, a slight twitch to his lips as he glanced back to Alithea.

"So it starts hm? Knowing one of their's was killed would surely cause a bit of an uproar. You still used to getting any action?"

He'd laugh some, looking back at the girl.

"My name is Paris, or Shadow if you would prefer. This woman is Alithea, we used to work together. She is... my partner on this mission now, I guess.. I must ask though, for I do believe you've shed newborn blood, where is your weapon, the is not the place to walk into unarmed. Especially with the knowledge of the newborns roaming free."
Back to top Go down
Crissa
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Crissa

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow ov the Eclipse   The Shadow ov the Eclipse I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 4:40 pm

Tracey turned her gaze back to the male, Paris. "Oh, don't worry. They have no idea one of their own was slain. It was alone, the worst mistake any newborn could make. But it make's my task easy." She smiled slightly.

"Oh," She blinked at the mention of a partner, having read the female all wrong. "It's nice to meet you, Alithea. My name is Tracey."

"I know full well who you are, Paris." She smiled genuinely to the male before blinking. "Oh, my weapon, of course. He won't let me carry it," she almost pouted as her arms crossed loosely.

She opened her mouth to explain when the door opened and in stepped the male. Tracey turned halfway around in her chair and waved for him to come and join her. He strode across the bar and rested his hands on Tracey's shoulders who had now turned back to the table.

"Hello, Paris," the male smiled and nodded to Alithea.
Back to top Go down
Kalysta
Ruins Administrator
Ruins Administrator
Kalysta

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow ov the Eclipse   The Shadow ov the Eclipse I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 4:41 pm

Alithea would look at Paris, sitting on the wooden chair next to him, her right foot propped up on the edge of the seat as her arms wrapped around the leg keeping it in place as she listened to the half sentence the woman had started.

As the mention of new borns came up, she bit upon her lower lip, her eyes soon darting to Paris as she nodded. ''It has started..Though even with the new born being alone, they'll notice a down in their numbers...'' She shot a glare at his last phrase as she cracked her knuckles slowly, the popping sound echoing through the tavern.

''I'm not as rusty as you partner in crime.'' She playfully placed a hit to him before her features came back to that of seriousness, her eyes to the woman before her as she nodded to her as they made aquaintance. ''Hello Tracey, pleasure to meet you''

She had to supress a smile as she heard how Paris hated to say he had some help in any mission, her frame repositioning herself on the chair as she tried to listen to anything abnormal that might occur. Her eyes then moved to that of the male that entered the tavern walking straight towards them, her eyes moving up to his own as she nodded to him. ''Hello''
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow ov the Eclipse   The Shadow ov the Eclipse I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Shadow ov the Eclipse
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ruins of Azreon :: Northern Azreon :: Kohlan's Tavern-
Jump to: