Ruins of Azreon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ruins of Azreon

Through the ashes of defeat, greatness rises once more

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Morning Star
The Shadow ov the Eclipse - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 8:03 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Frozen Sunset
The Shadow ov the Eclipse - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 7:59 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Guarding Of The Messenger
The Shadow ov the Eclipse - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 7:55 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Lily Child
The Shadow ov the Eclipse - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 6:37 pm by Broken Hearted Desire

» Crystal Lake
The Shadow ov the Eclipse - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 7:29 am by Broken Hearted Desire

» Long First Day
The Shadow ov the Eclipse - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 2:33 pm by Roe

» Untimely arrival
The Shadow ov the Eclipse - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 4:33 pm by Roe

» Do Not Feed IT Anymore...
The Shadow ov the Eclipse - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 3:32 pm by Blackfyre

» Music IS my life...
The Shadow ov the Eclipse - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 11:41 am by Dust Killagin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum
Free Teen Chat

The Shadow ov the Eclipse

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Crissa
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Crissa

Gold : 5398

The Shadow ov the Eclipse - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shadow ov the Eclipse   The Shadow ov the Eclipse - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 6:54 pm

Tracey crossed her arms unhappily once more, glancing past Andrew to look at the female. "Must I be so what?" she tried to sound calm but a bit of her anger escaped into her voice.

Andrew draped one arm across her shoulder and stopped, gently tugging her to a stop beside him. "Tracey, be nice. We're all on the same side. I would hope." He looked thoughtful for a moment and glanced back to the tavern at the female and Dust then turned back to Tracey. "Please try and be a bit nicer."

Her head lowered, as if she were being scolded and nodded. "I'm sorry.." She glanced to the female and sighed. "I'm sorry," she said unhappily.

Andrew smiled and gently patted her head once before letting his arm fall back to his side. "Now that wasn't so hard, was it?" She blinked and poked her tongue out at him playfully before taking off. She skipped along the road and Andrew followed her at the same pace he had before, smiling back at the female and waved for her to follow them once more.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Ruins Member
Ruins Member
Nero

Gold : 5295

The Shadow ov the Eclipse - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shadow ov the Eclipse   The Shadow ov the Eclipse - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 6:54 pm

The male ordered another glass of water and stayed exactly where he sat ignoring everyone and everything around him. He began to think to himself about what to do, where to go, if he had any places to see.
The thought shook off after a few minutes for the simple fact he had nothing better to do than probably annoy shadow for a few laughs, he always did like teasing shadow for no reason at all.

He then began to wander who that woman was sat with shadow, he'd never seen her before at the order, was she new ? or maby just a friend of shadows ? He shrugged to himself then downed the water. "Should I have some ale? After all i havn't had a proper drink in some time" The male said to himself.
Back to top Go down

The Shadow ov the Eclipse
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ruins of Azreon :: Northern Azreon :: Kohlan's Tavern-
Jump to: